Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 17:31 #41

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
GMP wrote:
Berlin 1945

A fail is a fail Pfizipie.
The NS project utterly failed.
Did not work.
The image illustrates the consequences of that failed project.


One could easily get the impression that you are recurringly wallowing with relish in the misery of uncountable innocent German men, women and children, but above all you totally ignored my valid questions, grandmasterp of the dif pit.


You claim

GMP wrote:
Fact is though, Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess between 1945 and the start of economic regeneration


I would like to know from you

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
When exactly did this happen that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess"?

Can you provide a date?

And what exactly was the reason that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess", according to your mindset?
.

Sunday, 22 June 1941.

Try harder Frau :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 17:32 #42

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
GMP wrote:
I'm not disagreeing with you mate.
NSDAP economic policy was sound, it was based on co-operative principles and those are still good.
Fact is though, Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess between 1945 and the start of economic regeneration.
Then Germany did really well until reunification.
Since then, not so well.
A failed project is a fail no matter how it failed.
If it wasn't Adolf's fault fair enough, but it still failed.
You can't repeat history. Economics ebbs and flows.
Market capitalism is what we have now and most people seem OK with that.
It'll likely fail eventually and then something else will come along.
BUT
That cannot be NS because there are no NS politicians nor economic policies.
We only get developments of what IS not 'what was'.
He's gone mate.
Let the poor guy rest in peace.
:)


GMP wrote:
Fact is though, Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess between 1945 and the start of economic regeneration

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

When exactly did this happen that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess"?

Can you provide a date?

And what exactly was the reason that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess", according to your mindset?

.


GMP wrote:
Berlin 1945

A fail is a fail Pfizipie.
The NS project utterly failed.
Did not work.
The image illustrates the consequences of that failed project.


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
One could easily get the impression that you are recurringly wallowing with relish in the misery of uncountable innocent German men, women and children, but above all you totally ignored my valid questions, grandmasterp of the dif pit.


You claim

GMP wrote:
Fact is though, Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess between 1945 and the start of economic regeneration


I would like to know from you:


When exactly did this happen that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess"?

Can you provide a date?

And what exactly was the reason that "Adolf couldn't make it work and Germany ended up in a right old mess", according to your mindset?


.


GMP wrote:
You could indeed get that impression should you choose to do so Pfizi.
For myself, I wasn't born until some years after that photograph was taken.
I did not take it.
It is on Google along with many more ,some; far worse.
By all means shoot at the messenger, the message speaks for itself and is there for all to see.
You cannot justify the legacy of NS on and for Germany.
The NS project signally, and visibly; failed.
Totally.
Not my fault nor yours either, we weren't even born.
That's simply how it panned out.
In utter failure.



Your attempt at diverting from my questions is more than pathetic.

I am not interested in your most kosher fairytales.

Your claim has to be looked upon as false.

You deliberately and recurringly make up false claims from thin air without being able to present evidence
for your typical ADL propaganda.

One might get the impression that your only aim here is to divert and spread anti-German propaganda and lies,
as you are unable to prove your claims.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 17:38 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 18:01 #43

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Poor Pfizzy ...
Would someone break it to her, please, that Germany lost the war over sixty years ago.
Nazism was a failure.
It is dead.
...like the dodo.
... like Adolf.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 18:19 #44

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
bd wrote:
Poor Pfizzy ...
Would someone break it to her, please, that Germany lost the war over sixty years ago.
Nazism was a failure.
It is dead.
...like the dodo.
... like Adolf.



Once a good dif pit team, always a good TZ team :)
you and your grandmasterp "chum".

At least you could have helped him to provide evidence for his claims,
but you are also unable to answer my questions, poor bikerdruid!

Ernst Thälmann is also dead ... like a Monty Pythonian parrot and your beloved Kropotkin in your avatar as well.


:right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/64913-what-is-a-nazi.html?start=280#215345 nice profile pictures !


"Do you remember the times .... "

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 18:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 18:30 #45

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Difference is, pfiz, I harbour no illusions about the facts.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 18:32 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
bd wrote:
Difference is, pfiz, I harbour no illusions about the facts.


:thumbup:

:D :chuckle: :larf: :coolio: :rofl: :killinme:


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 19:14 #47

Steven wrote:
@ Gaia

I see your points of view and I think all of them have been widely discussed in this forum.

Nationalsocialism in its basics is, that people organize themself the way they want and the way which fits best for them.
From 1933 - 1939 the german economy ran well, very well and the german people were happy, really happy, and that counts.

The war against the German Empire was planned long before, that is shown by the huge amount of bomber planes of the british, whilst the germans did not have a single one of that sort.

As you liked this post Frau do you agree with the above statment in red?
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 19:14 by entrangermercenary1.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 20:04 #48

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
Steven wrote:
@ Gaia

I see your points of view and I think all of them have been widely discussed in this forum.

Nationalsocialism in its basics is, that people organize themself the way they want and the way which fits best for them.

Not really. National Socialism was a dictatorial regime, highly militarised and based on strong propaganda (even with its own ministry).

People organising themselves would be anarchism, the farthest away from a dictatorial top-down dictatorship.
From 1933 - 1939 the german economy ran well, very well

Of course; the armament industry was booming in the preparation of the war. That was however a fake, inflated economy, not an economy based on sustainable development. There were some spin-offs that were sustainable; the construction of the Autobahn for example, however the motive for that construction was to have a network of roads for military transport.
and the german people were happy, really happy, and that counts.

With a dictatorship there are always some people that were "happy, really happy". Others were very unhappy. For those who liked Nazism it may have been good, those who opposed that system were actively harrassed into compliance. Thus it is impossible to speak about "the German people". Some German people were happy, other German people were unhappy.
The war against the German Empire was planned long before, that is shown by the huge amount of bomber planes of the british, whilst the germans did not have a single one of that sort.

That is distorting history. The war against the German Empire was WWI, the result of which was a horrible attack against the German lands. That is true. But then, the Nazis did rearm enormously, with developments in airforce, navy and land armies. The Luftwaffe was very well equipped and Messerschmidt and Juncker were competing heavily to get the best planes sold to the military.

To claim "Germany didn't have a single one of that sort" is a complete lie, and you know it.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 20:23 #49

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4989
  • Likes received: 3025
German Nat. Soc . didn't fail or fall ( from within like the Roman Empire ) , it was deliberately targeted , the whispers of a coming war with Germany were heard in the boardrooms and fermented there . What was being accomplished during AH's 12 yrs must have (((them))) in total panic mode, wait another 2 or 3 and the result could have been quite different .
They shut Oswald Mosley down with full vigor .
Gaddiffi's Green Book and the way Libya ran seems as close to NS as any modern country progressed and constantly under threat.
Never say never but whether we'll see it again , my crystal ball doesn't say.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 21:27 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, Steven, Flare

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 21:13 #50

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Gaia wrote:
With a dictatorship there are always some people that were "happy, really happy". Others were very unhappy. For those who liked Nazism it may have been good, those who opposed that system were actively harrassed into compliance. Thus it is impossible to speak about "the German people". Some German people were happy, other German people were unhappy.

Hitler had an approval rating of about 90% so that means most people were very happy about him.



The ones that weren't happy were the criminals, communists and jews.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 21:14 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Steven

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 21:18 #51

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
Lizzy wrote:
What was being accomplished during AH's 12 yrs must have (((them))) in total panic mode, wait another 2 or 3 and the result could have been quite different.

It didn't panic (((them)) at all. (((They))) were controlling and funding Nazi Germany, (((they))) were making sure the highest ranks of the NSDAP were filled with jews, (((they))) were making sure that after the war the war criminals were released very soon. (((They))) were staging fake show trials (Nuremberg, Dachau, Auschwitz, others) and faked the executions of a minimal amount of Nazi leaders. (((Their))) racial laws were the basis for the Nuremberg Nazi Racial Laws. (((They))) had the same goals as Nazi Germany; getting the jews to Palestine and creating the eternal """moral""" support for Israel.

(((They))) controlled the apparent yet fake """opposition""" Nazism was, just like (((they))) did with marxism in the Soviet Union.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 21:19 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 21:42 #52

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4989
  • Likes received: 3025
well Gaia - we agree on many of the present day FF / hoaxes / drills ect but here we totally differ - not going to repeat the obvious reason why - it's all been said before but I will say no way can the camps be compared to the Gulags and that there may have been traitors in Hitlers higher echelon and yes we know he used western funding - all repaid before the war - don't doubt ((( -))) made money before and during the war under Hitler - that doesn't make them their stooge and that's your take on it but never be mine.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 22:10 #53

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
Lizzy wrote:
well Gaia - we agree on many of the present day FF / hoaxes / drills ect but here we totally differ - not going to repeat the obvious reason why - it's all been said before

Not really. New research provides new insights that should change one's view on history.

This quote:
that's your take on it but never be mine.

indicates a belief, not an open mind to change your position based on facts.
but I will say no way can the camps be compared to the Gulags

I didn't make that comparison, but you do realise that the "witness testimonies" are unreliable. Witnesses have claimed "holiday camps" with swimming pools, concerts and more 5-star luxuries and witnesses have claimed "lampshades made from human skin" which has been debunked long ago.
and that there may have been traitors in Hitlers higher echelon

Not; traitors. They formed the backbone of the NSDAP! Many of the highest ranks were filled with jews or Mischlinge.
and yes we know he used western funding - all repaid before the war

According to Nazi propaganda...
- don't doubt ((( -))) made money before and during the war under Hitler - that doesn't make them their stooge

Hitler himself was trained in Tavistock, London in 1912-13, even before WWI where he stayed safe far away from the frontlines in an """Intelligence""" role that continued until his "death". He was awarded medals just like the fake Nobel Prizes. Closing deals with Zionists, copying the racial laws and Lebensraum ideas from Zionists, having common goals with them.

I really recommend to look beyond the Nazi Propaganda, that even had its own ministry, led by a jew named Goebbels, and be open to change your views on this. It is not a shame to have believed something that after research results to be flawed. I know you are a good truth seeker, so if you are open to investigate this topic, you will find out you've been duped.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 22:32 #54

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4989
  • Likes received: 3025
hi Gaia -

it's not a belief - I was taught the usual lies and believed them for 50 yrs .
I did subscribe to the Anthony Sutton historical interpretation for a few months , then came to the same truth with those whom you already know I agree with .

Tavistock - I just don't see it , he was in Liverpool most of the time I heard. I just don't see that his medals weren't honestly earned either.
okay dokey :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 22:35 #55

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4989
  • Likes received: 3025


The Green Book by Gaddafi
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 22:58 #56

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7545
  • Likes received: 1623
Lizzy wrote:
hi Gaia -

it's not a belief - I was taught the usual lies and believed them for 50 yrs .
I did subscribe to the Anthony Sutton historical interpretation for a few months , then came to the same truth with those whom you already know I agree with .

Tavistock - I just don't see it , he was in Liverpool most of the time I heard. I just don't see that his medals weren't honestly earned either.
okay dokey :chuckle:

It is a belief, as you admit "I will never change my views". That is called a belief because it is not based on principle, then it would be a philosophy.

A view "I am against forced labour" can be a principle (universal, consistent) or an opinion based on preference ("I am against forced labour for Russians and Germans but have no problem with forced labour for jews and gypsies").
Same for "occupation of formerly independent nations"; "I have no problem Nazi Germany occupied a dozen countries, but I have a problem with (((them))) occupying other countries" (ideology; preference) versus "I have a problem with any nation/group occupying other nations no matter the flag, religion, skin colour, nose size or whiteness"

The """truth""" the others are propagandising is a preference, not a principle. It's a set of beliefs in the benevolence and nobility of Nazism.

The others are mostly not capable of thinking outside of the New Box-because-the-Old-Box-stinks. You have been fed lies for 50 years, but then it makes even less sense to start believing "new" lies.

Dolfywood is just as bad and false as Hollywood. Or Vladdywood.

More on morality and principle vs preference here :right: truth-zone.net/forum/gaia-s-forum-general-discussion/68656-morality.html
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2016 23:04 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 26 Dec 2016 23:59 #57

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15980
  • Likes received: 6035
Lizzy wrote:
hi Gaia -

it's not a belief - I was taught the usual lies and believed them for 50 yrs .
I did subscribe to the Anthony Sutton historical interpretation for a few months , then came to the same truth with those whom you already know I agree with .

Tavistock - I just don't see it , he was in Liverpool most of the time I heard. I just don't see that his medals weren't honestly earned either.
okay dokey :chuckle:

He has got that "Tavistock agent" story from (((Henry Makow)))

Furthermore he uses the following sources:

(((Simon Shack)))
(((Ayn Rand)))
(((Stefan Molyneux)))

All from the hooknose tribe

Now you may wonder (((why))) he does that? :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 27 Dec 2016 01:05 #58

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4989
  • Likes received: 3025
^^ :cool: .......... I know Flare - I'm with you on this one ......... I just not going to war with it . :up:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 27 Dec 2016 15:38 #59

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Steven wrote:
@ Gaia

I see your points of view and I think all of them have been widely discussed in this forum.

Nationalsocialism in its basics is, that people organize themself the way they want and the way which fits best for them.
From 1933 - 1939 the german economy ran well, very well and the german people were happy, really happy, and that counts.

The war against the German Empire was planned long before, that is shown by the huge amount of bomber planes of the british, whilst the germans did not have a single one of that sort.


So what was the Battle of Britain about?

Britain?
(I think that the clue is in the name).
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Steven

Once a National Socialist, Always a National Socialist 28 Dec 2016 21:23 #60

  • Steven
  • Steven's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 257
  • Likes received: 280
Gaia wrote:
Steven wrote:
From 1933 - 1939 the german economy ran well, very well

Of course; the armament industry was booming in the preparation of the war. That was however a fake, inflated economy, not an economy based on sustainable development. There were some spin-offs that were sustainable; the construction of the Autobahn for example, however the motive for that construction was to have a network of roads for military transport.

.........

The war against the German Empire was planned long before, that is shown by the huge amount of bomber planes of the british, whilst the germans did not have a single one of that sort.

That is distorting history. The war against the German Empire was WWI, the result of which was a horrible attack against the German lands. That is true. But then, the Nazis did rearm enormously, with developments in airforce, navy and land armies. The Luftwaffe was very well equipped and Messerschmidt and Juncker were competing heavily to get the best planes sold to the military.

To claim "Germany didn't have a single one of that sort" is a complete lie, and you know it.

The German Empire started its rearmament very late in the mid-thirties and was insufficient armed compared to the 'Allies'.
German military products were mostly better, but totally outnumbered by the 'Allies'.
The German Luftwaffe had only 2 sorts of 'heavy bomber planes'. Both were pretty inefficient, as they were developt from former civil planes and should also be able for 'dive-bombing', but they were not made to bomb big cities in ruins, nor create 'firestorms' to kill as much civilians as possible.
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2016 21:30 by Steven.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.