Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if?

What if? 04 Jan 2017 23:17 #1

• peacenik
  • Immortal
It's been said, if a man were to to embark on a journey to walk a straight line around the world to the other side he would inevitably fail. The reason being, one of his legs is a fraction of a centimeter less than the other. So instead of walking in a straight line, he would inevitably come full circle to the location he originally started from.

What if the Mind was defective in a similar way? What if the Mind thinking it is always looking ahead into the future, is in fact coming full circle to times in the past, like a gigantic treadmill? What if the whole human race was unwittingly doing this? What if certain stimulus in the environment caused people to act and manufacture the same things they did 100s of thousands of years ago? What if 150,000 years ago, we had, cars, airplanes, skyscrapers, basically the same things we have now only in the past? There are things being uncovered in our past to suggest this maybe what's happening?

We've been sold on the idea that time is linear and few ever question it. I am sure we all remember seeing this image of of Man evolving from primitive to modern in our school years?

But is this the way it really is? Why couldn't time be circular rather than always linear?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2017 23:24 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy, Herakleitos

What if? 05 Jan 2017 02:03 #2

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Sometimes Peacenik you;re my favourite TZ poster. :chuckle:

This thread sort of touches on a debate that Exorcist and I were having about 9/11 no planer etc..he was making a point about the constant limp on the video which he highlighted on the stills in his analysis, a pattern of flaws, and I about the possible constancy pattern should be expected, why should there be an inconstant limp? a limp is going to repeat, it's already an imperfection;it will be as consistent as a stride without a limp. The imperfection is constant.

It;s not often that I post on the main forums but you have posted something particularly interesting to me.

In the same way that a video tape etc will not operate to perfection why should our minds. You have hit the nail on the head, if we lived in a perfect reality it would not exist, what existence is, is the absence of perfection, it;s the product of imperfection, if there was a equality between matter and anti-matter for the want of a better term, there would be no reality just a cancellation, what life is, is, an expression of imperfection.

If a man had an even stride, he would not exist.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2017 03:22 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

What if? 05 Jan 2017 02:04 #3

• sketti
'There is nothing new under the Sun'

For me of late, there has never been a truer word spoken.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

What if? 05 Jan 2017 02:16 #4

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Now you're just being sentimental pesky
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2017 02:17 by Frothy.

What if? 05 Jan 2017 02:20 #5

• sketti
Possibly :D
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

What if? 05 Jan 2017 06:16 #6

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
It's been said, if a man were to to embark on a journey to walk a straight line around the world to the other side he would inevitably fail. The reason being, one of his legs is a fraction of a centimeter less than the other. So instead of walking in a straight line, he would inevitably come full circle to the location he originally started from.

What if the Mind was defective in a similar way? What if the Mind thinking it is always looking ahead into the future, is in fact coming full circle to times in the past, like a gigantic treadmill? What if the whole human race was unwittingly doing this? What if certain stimulus in the environment caused people to act and manufacture the same things they did 100s of thousands of years ago? What if 150,000 years ago, we had, cars, airplanes, skyscrapers, basically the same things we have now only in the past? There are things being uncovered in our past to suggest this maybe what's happening?

We've been sold on the idea that time is linear and few ever question it. I am sure we all remember seeing this image of of Man evolving from primitive to modern in our school years?

But is this the way it really is? Why couldn't time be circular rather than always linear?

G'day Peacenik.

What if ...

The mind is the straight line and the physical the curved line.

Think of it this way, EVRYTHING in the physical is a cycle and a cycle is a revolution, a circle. Electrons spin around the nucleus, the Earth spins on its axis, the solar system spins through the galaxy and the galaxy through the universe. If it is all circling, then even if it appears to be a straight line, your physical only moves in circles. ;) :D

The Earth spins at approximately 15,000 mph. It traverses around the sun at approximately 66,000 mph.

If anyone could move in a straight line it would end up at a speed that we probably couldn't physically see them.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2017 06:17 by I AM ALL I AM.

What if? 07 Jan 2017 01:36 #7

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2017 18:22 by Herakleitos.

What if? 07 Jan 2017 01:42 #8

• sketti
By rights, we don't actually have a real idea of what time we're truley in either, due to religions adjusting it to suit over the centuries if memory serves me correct.?

So surely if the above did happen, then the timeline we are in at present is nothing but bullshit.

What if? 07 Jan 2017 01:48 #9

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2017 18:23 by Herakleitos. Reason: quote spam

What if? 07 Jan 2017 02:52 #10

• Herakleitos
  • Fresh Member
[deleted]
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2017 18:24 by Herakleitos.

What if? 07 Jan 2017 03:22 #11

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
sketti wrote:
By rights, we don't actually have a real idea of what time we're truley in either, due to religions adjusting it to suit over the centuries if memory serves me correct.?

So surely if the above did happen, then the timeline we are in at present is nothing but bullshit.

Sketti meet Kalki.

'God' talks to him, so we have an insider in the enemies camp. :thumbup:

And yes, the Gregorian calendar preceded by the Julian calendar, etc. Gotta control the teaching of the past to control the future after all. It is what Pol Pot was going to do, make himself 'God Emporer' of the country and start the calendar at zero again along with rewriting the histories. Same MO 2,000 years ago.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

What if? 07 Jan 2017 03:31 #12

• sketti
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
sketti wrote:

Sketti meet Kalki.

'God' talks to him, so we have an insider in the enemies camp. :thumbup:

You can't get enough of those :P

And yes, the Gregorian calendar preceded by the Julian calendar, etc. Gotta control the teaching of the past to control the future after all. It is what Pol Pot was going to do, make himself 'God Emporer' of the country and start the calendar at zero again along with rewriting the histories. Same MO 2,000 years ago.

So nobody knows....

What if? 07 Jan 2017 03:52 #13

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
The Mayan calendar is only one that I know of. I did look into this years ago, though I do not recall any other calendar that is still used and has been since ancient times (2,000+ years).

Vedic astronomy still has 13 astrological star signs/constellations (which includes the snake holder, Ophiucus, of the Serpents constellation) in the precession of the equinoxes. Maybe another member knows if they have an equivalent calendar? :dunno:

There used to be a discussion about the 'missing years', from memory it was 4, though that itself was debated, from the beginning of the calendar (year 0). I would have to look that topic up again to refresh the memory.

Anyway, maybe we should ask Kalki to ask 'God' to give us the low down eh? :D

Last Edit: 07 Jan 2017 03:53 by I AM ALL I AM.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare