Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 23 Apr 2017 21:04 #1

Jesus has been portrayed as being humankind's saviour,messaiah, lord ,king and that you cant ever achieve that kind of divine level and it all has to be done through him.Jesus never thought of himself as a king ,saviour,messaiah ect ect ,he did not carry himself with that kind of ego.

Know that jesus is your beloved brother and he came to make you aware of your true divine power and birthright.
If he knew he was the saviour ,then why did he bother wasting his time trying to share truths with you all if it was all going to be on him?

This is what ''THEY'' dont want you to know :yup:

Jesus is you'r beloved brother ,you are his brothers and sisters ,you are the siblings of the divine parents The divine father and The divine mother.
This is whats been kept from you ''THEY'' put it in such a way that you feel that you cant ever possibly do it with out jesus
Jesus never carried himself that way ,he wont ever deny you or turn his back on you ,if you call upon your brother ,he will be there :yup:

His goal was to come here to enable you ,not tell you what to do ,but enable you to get in touch with your true divine heritage and who you are,because he's your brother and he loves you very much ,and he wants you to know this.Hes your brother ,he's never wanted to rule over you ,be your lord or saviour ,He wants you back home ,he misses you ,all of you .

That is the secret thats been kept from everyone.

Jesus came as your brother ,not lord, saviour ,king ,which is what he's been painted to be ,to basically convince you ,that you can never achieve what he achieved ,Why did he waste his time trying to teach people ,If it was all going to be on him anyway ?
This has been the great deception that they have pulled on all people and the manipulations that they have put within religion.

Jesus is your brother ,he came to show you your truth worth ;) He stands beside you ,not above you or behind you ,but beside you .
You are much loved children of the same divine parents as jesus ''KNOW'' this

Dont hesitate to ask me questions just because im young ,What i bring with me in this life''knowledge'' is the result of what i have learned in a previous life,

The kind of knowledge that's now being kept secret .we all have true core knowledge that is embedded in our true spirit for when we come back.

jesus say's

Come to know what is in font of you.
That which has been hidden from you ,will become clear to you ,there is nothing hidden that will not become manifest! = once you ''know'' realize and understand his teachings ,Nothing can be hidden from you !

He came to share his knowledge and understanding ,not to order you ,not to boss you around ,but to enable you to walk the righteous path that you were rightfully meant to walk ,Your divine birthright

he came to to give you the tools and keys to make this possible.

And this is why he spoke in parables and allegories ,because he knew only his brothers and sisters would understand him !

You cant cast pearls to swine ,And trust me the swine of the world wants whats divine,and if they cant have it for themselves then No one can.
Thats why he was murdered ,and religions tampered with !

Things have changed!

The wisdom of my soul is out of this world
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Truthspoon

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 23 Apr 2017 21:16 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Your comment on the Christ-All or All-Christ (Kristall = crystal in German, All = universe in German) reminds me
of the greatest son of my people and his crystal clear words.

Both have in common that they are the most hated persons that ever lived to those who claim to be chosen by some yhwh.

And this is the current contender for becoming the most hated by them - for the very same reason - still living person -
for speaking the truth about them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO7wXuuK-hg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG3hFTg2q-o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGqZYZ-CBes

Further reference:
truth-zone.net/forum/history/64956-the-filthy-lie-those-evil-nazis-were-anti-christians-and-heathens.html
truth-zone.net/forum/paranormal/65570-christ-the-healer-charlatan-occultist-avatar.html
and many more on TZ
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Apr 2017 21:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 02:39 #3

Going through the materials provided :)
in the meantime check out The GOD thread . post 150 truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/61058-god.html?start=140
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 08:42 #4

• ragnarok
  • Gold Boarder
While we are on the subject, can someone tell me the truth about what happened to Jesus after the 3 wise men had done one, up until the point he started to get all preachy about who his dad was? I particularly want to hear the accounts of his childhood miracle-working and how he went a bit haywire with it during his teens.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 10:25 #5

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Senior Boarder
ragnarok wrote:
While we are on the subject, can someone tell me the truth about what happened to Jesus after the 3 wise men had done one, up until the point he started to get all preachy about who his dad was? I particularly want to hear the accounts of his childhood miracle-working and how he went a bit haywire with it during his teens.

:wissl:

How to turn water into wine (and vice versa)

The amphora of Heron of Alexandria (fl. AD 62), the mathematician and inventor called o mechanikós, allows to pour either water or wine from the same vessel. The amphora is divided into two compartments by a vertical partition wall, while an opening leads the liquid from each compartment to a common spout at the foot. Inside the neck there is a round wall with small holes, like a sieve; and, at the top of each half, air holes have been made near the handles. If when the spout at the bottom is shut, wine is poured into the neck of the amphora, it can only fill the half whose air hole is open. Later the other half may be filled with water, using the same procedure. When the neck has been closed, either water or wine can be poured from the same spout, if the right air hole is obstructed with a finger.

www.maicar.com/GML/Wine.html
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Voltaire

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 10:35 #6

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Senior Boarder
Heron’s Books

· Automata (in Arabic Translation) (Greek: moving itself) (lat. De automatis). A collection of constructions called miracles (thaumata) for temples. Heron describes automatic rotating objectives, noise such as thunder, automatic opening doors. Philon from Byzanz describes the existence of automata in his book Mechaniki syntaxis, that includes pneumatic apparatus and automatic astronomical devices as early as 300 BC.

Reconstruction of one of many “automata” of Heron by Giovanni Battista Aleoti 1589. Hercules and the Dragon. When Hercules hits the head of the dragon the dragon shoots water on his face.
A automatic device that opens the temple door if a fire burns on a altar

www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/HeronAlexandria.htm
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 10:40 #7

• ragnarok
  • Gold Boarder

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 10:44 #8

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
''The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know''. Good thread title but wrong description, what Jesus is is explained most eloquently in the video below.

"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 10:45 by Frothy.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 10:48 #9

• ragnarok
  • Gold Boarder
Yes, like it's never properly been explained until this one guy came along. Can you sum the video up in a Trump-supporter-sized piece? If not, it's not going to get much traction in the mainstream.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 10:49 by ragnarok.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 10:58 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
I don't have the same ability to explain it as the guy in the video.

The premise seems to be that Jesus is not a man, or a being per se, he's more like a metaphor for spiritual balance, so when you're doing good things that help people not only in the present but will help them in the future, that is Jesus, and when you engage in conversation, if you let go of some of your previous dogmas and give birth to new understandings, that is Jesus, because you can feel something good in your body chemistry way down deep.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 11:02 by Frothy.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 11:09 #11

• ragnarok
  • Gold Boarder
If that's all believing in Jesus is, it's just a placeholder term like dark energy, or gravity, for something we are still unable to explain with total authority, and it certainly didn't need a man to die on a cross for that to be a proposition for spiritual balance.

If indeed everything did come from the one source, the serial killer is as right to say he is with God/The Creator as the person who does nothing but good deeds.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 11:11 by ragnarok.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 11:21 #12

• annabelle
  • Senior Boarder
Jesus is not a 'brother' as others are brothers, nor does He tell you what to do... why this twisting of Him? this sounds similar to freemasonry deception.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 11:21 #13

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Yes, Jesus is a spiritual guide for spiritual balance,but because people struggle to comprehend that, a narrative is constructed with a man making miracles etc... People need someone to follow and worship, a metaphoric being is given material substance to allow for that.

But Jesus is not one thing, such as when you engage in conversation, your ideas and knowledge is challenged so you decide to let go of some of them, which then creates new birth and new ideas, Jesus is also doing good things for yourself, others. the environment, society etc... That not only count now but also in the future.

When one behaves in this way, they have found Jesus, that's pretty much all there is to it, and the releasing of knowledge that has been deemed to be wrong, due to conversation and challenges, and replacing that knowledge with new thoughts and conceptions is spiritual evolution.

So in short Jesus is a behaviour that starts in the soul of a being and is cast outwards, which in turn brings Jesus inwards.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 11:23 by Frothy.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 11:25 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Boarder
He's only a spiritual guide to some today because people with vested interests decided to stick some tales about him in a book, with some other symolic mumbo-jumbo, and disperse the whole to the masses.

ps. Existence of anything resembling an eternal, or even temporary soul has yet to be provided. An eternal Soul that you could earn, otoh, would be a more plausible scenario*, if it were being bestowed by a demanding Creator figure.

* Not that I'd know what to do with it if I had one!
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 11:30 by ragnarok.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 11:29 #15

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Senior Boarder
G'day Ausrotten.

The stories are metaphorical/allegorical.

'Jesus' is the 'light'. Light is considered to travel at 186,000 miles/hr.

In natural tuning (Pythagorean tuning, etc), it is based on 432hz, because natural sound hits your ear drums 432 times/second and ...

432 x 432 = 186,624

... 0.01% to the accuracy of the speed of light.

6 x 6 x 6 = 216, and 216 is half of 432 (1 octave difference) and the 'A' note. To 'A' tune yourself, or harmonise with the natural vibration of Life.

'Jesus' had 12 disciples and you can fit 12 Spheres around 1 central Sphere with them all touching it. The tribes of Israel were split into 12's.

The Flower of Life starts with the Seed of Life, 6 circles resting on the edge of the 7th circle, the centre one. The Seed of Life is also known as the Genesis Pattern, for obviousnreasons. Each circle has 360°, and ...

7 x 360 = 2160

... there is that 216. Also, 2160 is the sum of the interior angles of the Hexahedron, the Cube, one of the 5 Platonic Solids, the building blocks of Life.

The 144,000 reference in Revelation is about the 144 in relationship to 432. It is 1/3, the musical third, which is also 2/5 of 360.

There is other information encoded within the text, it isn't only Music, Geometry, Number.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 11:30 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 11:37 #17

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
My description of Jesus would also fit other characters on other religions.

The point being these characters are all metaphors for the same thing, but they been dragged off course by institutions and powerful people like Kings, Queens, and other leaders.

These Jesus characters have been bent out of shape, a shape for the gains of others. Jesus is founded on empty space, if you fill that space with the correct behaviour which helps not only yourself but others, and not only in the present then you have found Jesus, or whomever your religion should state is the main character.

If you can see how this works, and how your behaviour casts good spiritual health, and you see that when others do so also, even if you are not religious at all, never said a prayer, or been in a church, you see Jesus.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 11:43 by Frothy.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 11:44 #18

• ragnarok
  • Gold Boarder
In which case, Jesus could just as easily be called Cheesus. No need for the elaborate origins backstory. Cheesus just Is and will always be as long as we believe in it.

By the power of the holey cheddar
in brie be thy name
Wensleydale
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 11:46 by ragnarok.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 12:00 #19

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
ragnarok wrote:
In which case, Jesus could just as easily be called Cheesus. No need for the elaborate origins backstory. Cheesus just Is and will always be as long as we believe in it.

By the power of the holey cheddar
in brie be thy name
Wensleydale

Could be, as long as peoples behaviour casts spiritual balance, enlightenment, and correction, which in turn creates spiritual advancement and rebirth resulting in spiritual evolution, what you call it, and what back story is used to promote it is irrelevant.

I don't think it's as much about belief as it is about vision, it's there to see all around us huh?

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 24 Apr 2017 12:01 by Frothy.

The truths about jesus that ''THEY'' dont want you to know 24 Apr 2017 12:05 #20

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Senior Boarder

3rd place. :joint:

Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin