Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jews Are the Coolest

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 20:18 #101

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
au contraire - but it's a case of being willing to go (((there))) and it isn't always an easy journey.

Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 20:21 #102

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
2nd try, 1st didn't accept (novum, forum is crappy again)...

The problem lies in the choice for "part of power structures=running the world=superior=cool".

I don't see power structures as positive, lying on a mass scale as "cool" at all.

That quite some Elitist jews believe they are "running the world" doesn't make it so and also doesn't make them "superior" or "cool" or whatever.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 20:30 #103

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member

User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 20:37 #104

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
Jews are the greediest and most selfish. They have proven it time and time again throughout their history

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 20:39 #105

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gaia wrote:

The problem lies in the choice for "part of power structures=running the world=superior=cool".

I don't see power structures as positive, lying on a mass scale as "cool" at all.

That quite some Elitist jews believe they are "running the world" doesn't make it so and also doesn't make them "superior" or "cool" or whatever.

The thread title is related to the survey in the opening post, since then the discussion has expanded, but thanks for your input even if it is more of your usual trolling crap.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 20:44 #106

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:
au contraire - but it's a case of being willing to go (((there))) and it isn't always an easy journey.

Ok, I don't believe your narrative about the Jews because I'm not willing to go (((there))) even though I have discussed it many times in depth on the forum.

The point still remains, you can't have it both ways, either Jews run the world and they are superior, or they don't run the world and they are either equal or inferior.

Your narrative is, the Jews run the world, they are dominant, but inferior... to me that makes no sense...

...so obviously I'm not (((there))) aka (((cloud cuckoo land))).
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 20:48 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 20:58 #107

• Flare
"Jews are the coolest"

For what?

Being responsible for world poverty, hunger, enslavement, death and destruction? :facepalm:

Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 21:00 by Flare.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:11 #108

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ausrotten wrote:
Gaia wrote:

The thread title is related to the survey in the opening post, since then the discussion has expanded, but thanks for your input even if it is more of your usual trolling crap.

A survey held among muslims with as a result the epileptic warlord Muhammed was the "coolest" is as true as this OP shite.

Only shilling Aspergers think that "scheming and lying" means "being superior", while healthy people have a whole range of characteristics for "superior".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:13 #109

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Nope, for coming out on top on the survey in the opening post.

But it's amazing that Jews can do all that harm from their 'inferior' position....

If I were you I'd take your red pill back to the man and tell him it didn't work, and you don't like Hollywood films anyway, lol, you've swallowed a kike pill :larf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:15 #110

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Ausrotten wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

Ok, I don't believe your narrative about the Jews because I'm not willing to go (((there))) even though I have discussed it many times in depth on the forum.

The point still remains, you can't have it both ways, either Jews run the world and they are superior, or they don't run the world and they are either equal or inferior.

Your narrative is, the Jews run the world, they are dominant, but inferior... to me that makes no sense...

A ruthless force can dominate people who are more moral and have a conscience.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:27 #111

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

A ruthless force can dominate people who are more moral and have a conscience.

Of course, but as your clutching at straws let me give you a hand, morals can be debated, the majority of decent people think that dragging Jews of to concentration camps is amoral, or invading other nations with Panzer tanks etc etc

With such topics people can go round and round debating for evermore, who is moral, who is not....

The pragmatic fact of your rants is that Jews are running the world, but Jews are a tiny minority of the Earths population, so if they do as your narrative suggests they must be mighty superior.

But according to the other religions who took part in the survey in the o/p they think Jews are cool, so they must think Jews are moral, no?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 21:40 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:27 #112

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:

But it's amazing that Jews can do all that harm from their 'inferior' position....

If I were you I'd take your red pill back to the man and tell him it didn't work, and you don't like Hollywood films anyway, lol, you've swallowed a kike pill :larf:

Like Truthspoon said, you don't have a moral compass.

Basically you are praising the jews (like yourself) for being responsible for turning the world into mayhem for over the past centuries.

With this troll-thread of yours you only prove the more that the jews are no-good at all.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Voltaire

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:38 #113

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

Like Truthspoon said, you don't have a moral compass.

Basically you are praising the jews (like yourself) for being responsible for turning the world into mayhem for over the past centuries.

With this troll-thread of yours you only prove the more that the jews are no-good at all.

It's not a thread about me or my moral compass, and the survey on the opening post has nothing to do with my moral compass, neither does your narrative about Jews.

You just don't seem to realise the more you big them up as controlling the world with their 'Marxist' ways, the more you appear defeated, and the more they appear superior. You don't comprehend the logic of your own narrative, you're saying that Jews as a tiny minority of the world population run the world, but then you don't see them as superior.

A tiny amount of a population is telling the huge majority what to do, is your narrative, but you don;t think that the tiny minority is superior, and when I point out the glaring flaw in your reasoning, your answer is to give an opinion on my moral compass. i.e you no longer have a fucking leg to stand on, it's your last gasp swipe as you fall to the floor and choke on the Jewish redpill that you enjoyed from a kike film. :up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 21:50 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:39 #114

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Not all jews though, only those who condemn the aim and method of their elite. Count on one hand please.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 21:40 by Voltaire.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:47 #115

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:
Not all jews though, only those who condemn the aim and method of their elite. Count on one hand please.

So Jews are the crux of the elites, yes or no?

If yes, then they are elite, elite is a way of saying better. If no, then why the fuck do you keep going on about Jews as if they are in control?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:51 #116

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:
The pragmatic fact of your rants is that Jews are running the world, but Jews are a tiny minority of the Earths population, so if they do as your narrative suggests they must be mighty superior.

The reason why the jews are in power is because the Rothschilds got in control over the banking system back in the 1700's.

And if you have unlimited money resources, you can basically buy anything and almost anyone.

It's simple as that.

Doesn't make the jews superior at all; only a disgusting, thieving, lying bunch.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 21:59 #117

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Ausrotten wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

So Jews are the crux of the elites, yes or no?

If yes, then they are elite, elite is a way of saying better. If no, then why the fuck do you keep going on about Jews as if they are in control?

Reading comprehension = 0 Try to understand what I wrote and then respond.

Truth is anti-semitic

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 22:08 #118

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

The reason why the jews are in power is because the Rothschilds got in control over the banking system back in the 1700's.

And if you have unlimited money resources, you can basically buy anything and almost anyone.

It's simple as that.

Doesn't make the jews superior at all; only a disgusting, thieving, lying bunch.

I'm aware of your narrative about Jews, and how you disagree with how they achieved the present position in the world that you say that they have.

What I'm contesting regarding your narrative about Jews is that no matter what method you say they used, or how immoral and rotten they are in your opinion, if they as a tiny minority of the world have achieved the control that you suggest, then they are in a superior position, whether they have superior morals is not the argument for me, but rather as a governing/controlling contest, they are on top.

Each and every time your narrative points out some type of globalism carried out by Jews, you are identifying them in your narrative as being the overlords of the planet, they are in charge, they're telling everyone else what to do but from a minority population stand point.

If you want to have a debate about ''Are Jews moral'' then that's another topic altogether, but as far as globalism, information, and geo-politics are concerned you are telling the internet that Jews are controlling it all, so they are superior as in position, I'm not debating who is or is not moral.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 22:18 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 22:23 #119

• Flare
^ Yes, they obviously are in superior position in regards to power/control.

However, as a race they definately aren't superior.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 23:17 #120

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
^ Yes, they obviously are in superior position in regards to power/control.

However, as a race they definately aren't superior.

Do you think that the elites, the ones that pull the stings of society, in banking, media, education, geopolitics etc are mainly Jewish?
Jews LARPing as Nazis