Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jews Are the Coolest

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 19:33 #21

• Frothy
  • Released
^ That's your personal choice but if you want a good brainy high IQ population, get some Ashkenazi to migrate, it's rather odd that people want to down dumb their nation by deporting them.

I would want a rich bank if it is operating on an international basis, rather than a poor crappy bank that can;t compete.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2017 19:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 19:38 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
That you are now increasingly coming forward with the truth and out of the kosher closet, "Ausrotten",

"That's one small step for mankind, one giant leap for a man."

:thumbup:

Reference:

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/novum-forum-feedback-and-faq/68624-ok-heres-the-deal.html?start=860#262134

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 19:40 #23

• Frothy
  • Released
If you think I'm an Ashkenazi, I'll take that, not only did we kick your German arses in two world wars, we run the world and are smarter than you.

Mwahahaha...
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 19:54 #24

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ausrotten wrote:
If you think I'm an Ashkenazi, I'll take that

"There are no jews on TruthZone, no jew would want to be here"
not only did we kick your German arses in two world wars

I didn't know you were that old.
we run the world and are smarter than you.

You run around screaming on an internet forum or two (DIF). You call that "running the world"?

And that jews on average have higher IQs doesn't mean you are smarter than someone else. Statistics is not really your strongest point, like sarcasm, physics, chemistry and emotions...
Mwahahaha...

The laughter of a deeply disturbed character.

But good that after 9100+ posts you finally came out of the closet.

I'd rather trust my money to a one-eyed retarded dwarf than to you.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2017 19:54 by Gaia.

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 20:43 #25

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:
If you think I'm an Ashkenazi, I'll take that, not only did we kick your German arses in two world wars, we run the world and are smarter than you.

Mwahahaha...

Shut up you disgusting non-human.

Jews didn't kick any asses. Matter of fact, they take over governments, let others do the fighting for them while rotting the nation from within as they just leech off of other people's backs.

Pure parasites, that is what you and your fellow jews are.

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 21:10 #26

• Frothy
  • Released
Ausrotten wrote:
Ashkenazi Jews are smart. Shockingly brilliant, in general. Impressive in brain power. How did they get that way? Ashkenazi Jews, aka Ashkenazim, are the descendants of Jews from medieval Alsace and the Rhine Valley, and later, from throughout Eastern Europe. Originally, of course, they were from Israel. Genetic research from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine suggests that the Ashkenazi bloodline branched away from other Jewish groups there 2,500 years ago, and that 40% of them are descended from only four Jewish mothers.
Approximately 80% of the Jews in the world today are Ashkenazim, with the remainder primarily Sephardic.

Researchers who study the Ashkenazim agree that the children of Abraham are on top of the IQ chart. Steven Pinker – who lectured on “Jews, Genes, and Intelligence” in 2007 - says “their average IQ has been measured at 108-115.” Richard Lynn, author of “The Intelligence of American Jews” in 2004, says it is “only” a half-standard higher: 107.5. Henry Harpending, Jason Hardy, and Gregory Cochran, University of Utah authors of the 2005 research report, “Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence,” state that their subjects, “score .75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ of 112-115.” Charles Murray, in his 2007 essay “Jewish Genius,” says “their mean is somewhere in the range of 107-115, with 110 being a plausible compromise.”
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20131211

Yup Ashkenazi are the smartest in Europe, let's thank them for being so cool and so clever...

Bump :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 21:14 #27

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Ausrotten wrote:

Mwahahaha...

I know what and who you are since long ... as you know

:)

Reference:

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/69347-jews-are-the-coolest.html?start=20#264464
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2017 21:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 21:29 #28

• Frothy
  • Released
^ You only know how to lie, your posting record is proof of that, lol the Earth is inside out with a glass ceiling...

:killinme:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 21:34 #29

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ausrotten wrote:
^ You only know how to lie...

Said the mainstream shill with nearly 9200 posts who claimed "there are no jews on TZ, because jews wouldn't like it here".

:facepalm:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 22:19 #30

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
^ You only know how to lie...

Said the mainstream shill with nearly 9200 posts who claimed "there are no jews on TZ, because jews wouldn't like it here".

:facepalm:

Said the one jewish shill to the other jewish shill. :roll:
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 22:22 #31

• jonb
Ausrotten wrote:
Ashkenazi Jews are smart. Shockingly brilliant, in general. Impressive in brain power. How did they get that way? Ashkenazi Jews, aka Ashkenazim, are the descendants of Jews from medieval Alsace and the Rhine Valley, and later, from throughout Eastern Europe. Originally, of course, they were from Israel. Genetic research from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine suggests that the Ashkenazi bloodline branched away from other Jewish groups there 2,500 years ago, and that 40% of them are descended from only four Jewish mothers.
Approximately 80% of the Jews in the world today are Ashkenazim, with the remainder primarily Sephardic.

Researchers who study the Ashkenazim agree that the children of Abraham are on top of the IQ chart. Steven Pinker – who lectured on “Jews, Genes, and Intelligence” in 2007 - says “their average IQ has been measured at 108-115.” Richard Lynn, author of “The Intelligence of American Jews” in 2004, says it is “only” a half-standard higher: 107.5. Henry Harpending, Jason Hardy, and Gregory Cochran, University of Utah authors of the 2005 research report, “Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence,” state that their subjects, “score .75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ of 112-115.” Charles Murray, in his 2007 essay “Jewish Genius,” says “their mean is somewhere in the range of 107-115, with 110 being a plausible compromise.”
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20131211

Yup Ashkenazi are the smartest in Europe, let's thank them for being so cool and so clever...

Pure master race supremacist, a race that even hates their own, and denies darker skinned Semites are anything, but black and alien. as you personally have.

Yes in all ways everything fits with the select little set of Jewish you claim to be Aus, bet you're proud.
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2017 22:23 by jonb.

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 23:08 #32

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 23:13 #33

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@German word for uprooting you must be in one of these calendars

Last Edit: 01 Jun 2017 23:14 by Orangeaid.

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 23:46 #34

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member

God’s Chosen What?

There is one particularly interesting paragraph within the Jewish Zohar. One that will make you laugh. When I saw it while reading this Jewish science fiction book, I stopped and read it several times – again and again. I figured I must be reading something wrong, perhaps I’ve gone mad from too much data and information, but no – no, no – there it is, sitting right in front of me in its full glory. Questions popped to mind : Are Jews really this schizophrenic? Or is this God of their schizophrenic? Was this God so desperate that he finally came to them? Anyways, let us read it together once more :

The Zohar translation and commentary by Daniel C.Matt.-Pritzker ed., 2007 Stanford University Press, Stanford, California, Zohar Education Project; Volume 4

Shemot, 2:3a, pp.6

According to rabinnic tradition, before giving the Torah to Israel, God offered it to the other nations, including Edom (who dwelled in Seir) and Ishmael (who dwelled in Paran). However, they refused to accept its moral constraints.

God offered the supposed Bible, which he – according to the Zohar – wrote thousands of years before creating the Earth, to non-Jewish nations. Truly makes you wonder, especially because the entire Torah is about Jews. Let that sink in. The Torah consists, very shortly, of some kind of Creationism and then immediately jumps to God choosing the Jews as his special people. Everything else afterwards are Jewish commandments and laws that are to be observed. If God is omnipotent, all-knowing, and all the other all-crap : Then why didn’t he go to the Jews immediately? How could he write the Torah if he didn’t know whom to give it to – it isn’t Universal in its Nature when you read it : It is explicitly designed for Jews and their story.

Or did some kind of God actually indeed write some kind of Universal set of Laws which should be observed and the Jews simply hijacked it? God, according to the Zohar, came to many other nations before them – including Edom and Ishmael – and here you have to sit down again and stand back in amazement. Edom, according to Jews and the Zohar, are Romans and later on Paulianized Christians. When the hell did the Romans get into contact with Yahweh? And why would they reject such a “Divine God”? And why would the omnipotent God even go to them if he knows the future, if he knew that he would be rejected?

But here comes the most amazing thing : God offered the Torah to Ishmael before giving it to the Jews? Ishmael, as many of you should already know, was the Mixed-Race hybrid offspring of Abraham and his Egyptian slave and he is the ancestor of all Arabs, including Mohammed who would end up creating the Jewish off-shoot of Islam. How does this statement make sense in a linear progress of time? God already established a covenant with Jews, but didn’t intend to give them the Torah? How then was Jacob studying the Torah before it was finally given to Moses by God centuries later? Jews will tell you : Not only Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but also Noah and even Adam knew the Torah.

So, after not being able to give the Torah to anyone else on the planet, God supposedly finally came to the Jews and they accepted it. They were probably the most lawless people on Earth and needed laws to tell them not to kill each other and fuck each others wives. And after the Torah had been given to them, God randomly sends out Jesus and Paul to spread it to non-Jews. Then he picks out a descendant of Ishmael, namely Mohammed, and spreads his Word now to the Arabs and Muslims.

This God is truly desperate to spread his poison, now isn’t he? And always with the idea that he has “chosen” someone new to do something spectacular, the message usually being to Fear Him and submit to Him and His will. Everyone must be a willing slave and servant to this One crazy God.

“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell.” — Edward Abbey

No wonder this God is a jealous God and no wonder that his message is so hateful every time it is applied. No wonder that all those who didn’t take his Torah are suddenly sub-human degenerates who are to be enslaved, killed, raped, used and abused forever and ever till one day they will finally all be exterminated, leaving nothing and no one behind except those people who still follow Him. Fuck me, if that isn’t a psychopath God then I don’t know what is. Sounds like a feminist woman on a never-ending period. Or, you know, it could just be that Jews are very good at making up such psychopathic religions since they are, by their very nature, psychopaths.

Anyways, once someone finally accepted this lunatic God, it was payback time to all those who rejected him. Even more so, he sends supposedly his Chosenites into Gentile lands – but! – if any Gentile Nation expels his Chosenites they are to be punished and exterminated. What a blessing these Chosenites truly are! And, can you imagine, they are sent from God himself! From God who told us that he “Creates Evil” – well, you must not Resist Evil then – because it comes from God himself. There is, according to Jews, also a lesser version of Yahweh whom some identify as Enoch; Zohar, Be-Reshit, 1:21a, pp. 160 : Metatron The chief angel, variously described as Prince of the World, Prince of the Presence, celestial scribe, and even YHVH Qatan, “Lesser YHVH” (3 Enoch 12:5, based on Exodus 23:21).

Finally, after all of this, and in addition to all the other wonderful things we already know about not only the Jews, but also about Yahweh, Jesus, God, etc. – one cannot feel anything else but strong Truth and Confidence when reading the following part of the Zohar, Be-Reshit, 1:21b, pp. 163 : Moreover, the Eternal One of Israel does not lie or change His mind, for He is not human that He should change His mind. (Also to be found in Numbers 23:19 and 1 Samuel 15:29) At some point you just have to wonder how much bullshit, how many lies, how many idiotic Jewish theories and words a single human mind can take. I sure hope that I am helping you smell the gefilte fisch in all of this nonsense. www.renegadetribune.com/gods-chosen-what/
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Orangeaid

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 23:52 #35

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Norse Bear wrote:
No wonder this God is a jealous God and no wonder that his message is so hateful every time it is applied. No wonder that all those who didn’t take his Torah are suddenly sub-human degenerates who are to be enslaved, killed, raped, used and abused forever and ever till one day they will finally all be exterminated, leaving nothing and no one behind except those people who still follow Him.

Fuck me, if that isn’t a psychopath God then I don’t know what is.

Sounds like a feminist woman on a never-ending period.

:pmsl:

:hahano:

:twitch:

:scare:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Jews Are the Coolest 01 Jun 2017 23:57 #36

• novum
  • Platinum Member

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 00:06 #37

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Do we see the admin here posting multiple YT videos in 1 post? :ponda:

(((Asperger-eating Ausgerottene Rat))), quick, open a complain topic! :hahano:

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 00:09 #38

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member

What came first? The Jew or the whorehouse?

Nothing better explains Jews and Judaism than the thesis that they are descendants of temple prostitutes.

Imagine a new temple built by the Greeks, Babylonians, or Egyptians. Prostitutes show up. Some of them get pregnant. The children would know their mother, but not their father. The prostitutes bring their daughters into the business. Their children would know their mother and grandmother, but not their fathers or grandfathers. This could go on for several generations. They would trace themselves down a matrilineal line automatically.

Jewish religious law defines a Jew as anything birthed by a Jew. Now we know why.

We can imagine the construction of the pyramids attracting prostitutes. When the pyramids were completed, the business dries up. Jews have to look for new business, elsewhere, creating an Exodus.

This sets up Jewish identity issues: the need for identity, the lack of identity, and a manufactured identity to fill in the hole and even, over compensate, for their lack of identity. Jews are not a created people, but a chosen people. If you have to be chosen, then you’re not an indigenous people. There goes your claims to any land.

Jews spend a lot of time asking who is a Jew, meaning, “who is my father?” They don’t know. It could be anyone, even Satan. After all, anything birthed by a Jew is a Jew.

Being the spawn of temple prostitutes explains the mongrel nature of Jews. Since Jews would be social outcasts, their spawn would inbreed with spawn to produce the mongrel Jewish phenotype. With temple prostitution, we find the in-group/out-group dynamic, nepotism, and ethnic networking.

This is why you see Jews caste in many colors; yet, they constitute a distinct biological group, with well-known dominant, unappealing and embarrassing, common characteristics. Who but the most ugly and unappealing would need to go to a prostitute, anyways? These terrible traits would pass into and down the mother’s line with ease. This line acts as a sewage line for the worst genes to produce the Barbara Spectres of the world.

The legacy of prostitution explains the dominance of Jewish women in the Jewish household, whereas, males are circumcised, and have no productive economic role, except as, parasites on Gentiles. The Jewish prostitute was the bread winner. The lack of masculinity among Jews and a compulsive need to gain resources through subversive non-masculine means: rent-seeking, legal monopolies, management roles, using hype and words, rather than authentic direct conquest, construction, and farming, all point to a prostitution-origin thesis. Besides circumcision, prostitution would explain the need for infant or child sacrifice.

This thesis explains why Jews are devoid of sexual standards. If you had them, you wouldn’t stay in business.

Jews would not have been raised with sexual standards, but raised to cater to their absence. This would explain the Jewish propensity to debase the wider culture, and bring down sexual and breeding standards. It’s good business. How could temple prostitution survive propriety and concern for racial purity? This would explain why Jews want prostitution legal and why it would produce social chaos in societies without abortion and contraception. This would explain why Jews are run porn and prostitution in recent times and drop the F-bombs liberally in comedy and casual conversations. www.renegadetribune.com/jews-people-whorehouse/

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 00:11 #39

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
Do we see the admin here posting multiple YT videos in 1 post? :ponda:

(((Asperger-eating Ausgerottene Rat))), quick, open a complain topic! :hahano:

Touche, but as the tech, nov knows what he is doing.. kind of.. i know this isnt a thread where everyone is posting videos in every post, so it will still come up browser friendly.

Unlike the music threads where they are also 20 posts per page but each post has a bunch of vids in them.. some browsers and devices cant hack that.

Oh and frothy wishes he was jewish. :larf: , he's probably gotten a big head now that people think he is one. :larf:

1365 = 1

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 00:39 #40

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Oh and frothy wishes he was jewish. :larf: , he's probably gotten a big head now that people think he is one. :larf:

Listening (((Ariana Grande))) much lately, I see... :umm: