Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jews Are the Coolest

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 01:15 #41

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Israel becoming 'safe haven for paedophiles' with laws that allow any Jews to legally return, activists claim
Jewish Community Watch says 32 paedophiles moved from countries around the world to Israel over past decade

Peter Walker Wednesday 30 November 2016

Libel court proceedings surrounding a convicted paedophile began in Jerusalem last week

Activists fear Israel is becoming a safe haven for paedophiles thanks to the country’s unique Law of Return for the world’s Jewish people.

A Jewish person from anywhere across the globe can be fast-tracked for citizenship in Israel, as well as their spouse, children and grandchildren.

An 1954 amendment to the law bans "a person with a criminal past, likely to endanger public welfare” but campaigners say sex abusers are slipping through the net.

“Israel is becoming a safe haven for paedophiles due to the unique opportunity available to all Jews from anywhere in the world to immigrate there,” said child abuse survivor Manny Waks, founder of child sex abuse advocacy group Kol V'Oz, speaking to The Independent.

“This provides a relatively efficient and effective way to evade justice from other countries. It also provides a sanctuary to those who have already been convicted.

BRAINS OF PAEDOPHILES WHO ABUSE CHILDREN 'DIFFER FROM THOSE WHO DON'T'

”It's important to note that while there are some criminal background checks as part of the immigration process, there are multiple ways to overcome this requirement."

Jewish Community Watch says that 32 paedophiles in their database have moved from countries around the world to Israel over the past decade.

It says 12 Jewish paedophiles, from across the globe, have moved to countries other than Israel.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-safe-haven-paedophiles-jerusalem-sex-abuse-jewish-community-watch-a7445246.html?amp
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 03:20 #42

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:
Oh and frothy wishes he was jewish. :larf: , he's probably gotten a big head now that people think he is one. :larf:

Listening (((Ariana Grande))) much lately, I see... :umm:

This is, the part where, i break free, cause i cant resist it no more. :cool2:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 03:34 #43

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
A thread about 'Jews are the coolest' and Orangeimmigrant posts about paedophiles, I wonder what he finds cool about that :dunno:

Jonb posts about race, I'm not sure if Jews are or are not meant to be a race these days, but I guess he finds some coolness in that, :conf:

Flare continues with his brainless dirt, proving that he's even dumber than Gaia, (the only real Jew on the forum) who pretends to like the place, but really he just trolls it with Dolfy was a Jew, cartoon planes, no space travel etc etc.. So he sort of goes against the grain, a really stupid Jew.. They both said they were leaving truth zone but here they are still fucking wrecking it..

Norsebear posts about prostitutes, what ever floats his boat, he must find that cool I guess... :emb:

No wonder so many posters come and leave the forum and it's the same bunch of twats haunting the place forevermore...except the few of us who are not bat shit crazy, a good case for big pharma would be the population of this forum....mainly a bunch of fuckheads who claim to be natural living, lol just look at the result of that.

Only need Lizzy to throw in her 10 pence and we'll have the entire ward of mental patients lined up against the Jew.

All together now ''we must always be negative about Jews'' the TZ choir chorus.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017 06:12 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 05:21 #44

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Joos aren't cool is the point

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 06:07 #45

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
According to a survey detailed in the opening post Jews are cool.

Face it, you're always going on about how they run the world banks, Hollywood, can change history, and influence so much in the world, they run big pharma, Communism, Marxism, Russia, the US, the royal family, heck even Trump loves Jews...

....they win the wars, they control the media, they have the highest IQ's they are at the root of both Islam and Christianity, what you do is lurk about whinging because they own your sorry arse, how cool as that :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017 06:09 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 07:21 #46

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
Oh and frothy wishes he was jewish. :larf: , he's probably gotten a big head now that people think he is one. :larf:

His problem is, that after exposing his fears to you and all, about what would happen to a Jew on TZ, who came out of the closet

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/69347-jews-are-the-coolest.html?start=20#264464

and my honest, but also inviting response

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/69347-jews-are-the-coolest.html?start=20#264464

he finally plucked up all his courage and started this thread,
and now you are telling him: "Please, go back into the closet!"
because you can't stand to watch, how people treat someone,
who brazenly lied to them for years while spreading the most
politically correct propaganda at the same time.

I guess even if a decent non-crypto came to TZ and right from
the start told us "I am a proud Jew!", you would be trying to con-
vince him, in total denial mode as usual, that he is no Jew and
he'd better go back into his crypto closet.

:)

You know that you are behaving totally irrational for certain reasons in this respect.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 07:29 #47

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
You know that you are behaving totally irrational for certain reasons in this respect.

Perhaps.. or perhaps i could know more than you could possibly ever think i know. :cool2:
1365 = 1

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 07:31 #48

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Perhaps.. or perhaps i could know more than you could possibly ever think i know. :cool2:

You surely know more than I could possibly ever think you know!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017 07:33 by PFIZIPFEI.

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 07:42 #49

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I do actually. :secret: Youre not privvy to my intel, sorry. :sokay:

So just get back to your jew jew jew finger pointing since your cognitive dissonance makes it just about impossible to fathom that not all those of NW european origin think the way you do.
1365 = 1

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 07:51 #50

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
;)

You can be happy that Oracle is no longer here.
Two of us, who CLICK (hit the "ABSCHICKEN"/"send" button, to see all explanations),
would be too much for you.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017 08:00 by PFIZIPFEI.

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 08:47 #51

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ze Rat lacks the creativity and intelligence to bluff.

He felt cocky cause his camping buddy Reinhardt joined, that's why he blew his cover.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 08:58 #52

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
;)

You can be happy that Oracle is no longer here.
Two of us, who CLICK (hit the "ABSCHICKEN"/"send" button, to see all explanations),
would be too much for you.

I have no problem with Oracle, he is a wealth of information and i respect that more than you might think.

But, you both do kinda share that trait of crying jew where there isnt one sometimes :yupgrin: ... youre not always wrong, but youre not always right either... and i dont hold that against you... one cant always possibly know.

And, you also cant just always know what i might know.

Perhaps its time for you to accept that not all, shall we call them, leftists, who defend positions that you deem to be jewey, are jews... plenty of gentiles in the mix who will defend their position doggedly... i wont even ever say that those who lean left are all bad people either of course, some of them, including some of those on your shill lists whove been here and on SZ and DIF, are selfless to those around them, to the point where some have even completely changed others lives for the better, given their love and done things for people whove suffered tragedies that i couldnt possibly fathom doing myself, and i dare say you wouldnt... and none of them jews.

Its complicated sometimes.

Again its probably easier for some to just cry jew at their opponents than accept their own, shall we say, blood, could be of such different opinions. Thats one explanation i come up with when i see the girl who cried jew, that is yew.
1365 = 1

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 10:05 #53

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Ausrotten wrote:
According to a survey detailed in the opening post Jews are cool.

Face it, you're always going on about how they run the world banks, Hollywood, can change history, and influence so much in the world, they run big pharma, Communism, Marxism, Russia, the US, the royal family, heck even Trump loves Jews...

....they win the wars, they control the media, they have the highest IQ's they are at the root of both Islam and Christianity, what you do is lurk about whinging because they own your sorry arse, how cool as that :D

Jumping from a tall building must be quite cool and exhilarating, until you hit the ground.

One day, in this world or the next there will be nothing but a hole in the ground and a red patch, where the Canaanites finally got Karma'd bang in the face.

I'd rather be on the right side of cause and effect, God and righteous retribution.

But if you think slowly advancing towards your own doom and destroying millions of lives and the planet at the same time, is cool, then maybe run a systems diagnostic on your own soul. Dunno, maybe you ain't got one. You're not a schizojew are you?

I'd get on your knees and beg Jesus for forgiveness if I were you. Before God's patience runs out and your harness snaps.
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017 10:10 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 10:22 #54

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon
I'd get on your knees and beg Jesus for forgiveness if I were you. Before God's patience runs out and your harness snaps.

A fine display of religion as a control system, you god fearing slave.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017 10:46 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 11:36 #55

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 11:57 #56

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Ausrotten wrote:
Truthspoon

No fear here, only knowledge. And George Carlin won't save you.

The slave is you and your sort whose ignorance is exploited by the elites to perpetuate their agenda and inculcate others into their way of thinking.

These elites know who they serve, while the slaves are not privvy to that information.

They believe they are merely humanists. Error is still error and ignorance is no excuse.

It is still a manifestation of hatred of God and the holy cosmic order of the universe.

Enjoy the slow ride to oblivion sucker. But you bought the ticket remember that.
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017 11:59 by Truthspoon.

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 11:58 #57

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Re
truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/69347-jews-are-the-coolest.html?start=40#264584

Jews as Hubs? Pseudo intellectual jewish propaganda

vid descr
The jews have convinced themselves of many irrational things throughout history, but now they are becoming atheistic, they need new excuses for their superiority complex. Listen to this 21st century communist propaganda and ask yourself does that make any sense at all? is humanity being driven by a formula that promotes unification? are the jews a force that beings cohesion and stability in this world?

patreon.com/elementofphire

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017 12:00 by PFIZIPFEI.

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 12:25 #58

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
^ Well of course it is, didn't you know that this is a Jewish propaganda hasbara thread?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 12:30 #59

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Truthspoon

No fear here, only knowledge. And George Carlin won't save you.

The slave is you and your sort whose ignorance is exploited by the elites to perpetuate their agenda and inculcate others into their way of thinking.

These elites know who they serve, while the slaves are not privvy to that information.

They believe they are merely humanists. Error is still error and ignorance is no excuse.

It is still a manifestation of hatred of God and the holy cosmic order of the universe.

Enjoy the slow ride to oblivion sucker. But you bought the ticket remember that.

You fail to comprehend that religion is horse shit to control the masses, Jesus the rabbi of the NT being no exception.
How can you even attempt to expose/critic the machinations of tptb when you're under the spell of a wank shaft Jewish fairy tale book that was written years after every fucker in it died?

Once you have learned about the Sun and the stars, you will see Jesus and the rest of the superstitious horseshit from the bronze age for what it actually is, until then please save your breath, I don't give a flying fuck about Jesus or his sky god daddy, go spew your cack to another brain dead moron, I'm sure you must now plenty of them by the looks of it.

Your fairy tales about the big nasty genie who's going to get me but loves everyone really won't work as a form of censorship on myself, I have no respect for religion, I see it as an implanted mental condition which is inflicted into the innocent, so keep up the ''good work'' with your automaton brain drain control programme.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2017 13:19 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 02 Jun 2017 15:35 #60

• Return of Zorro
  • Gold Member
These orthodox Jews are so cool they even make women sit on the back of the bus, or spit at and attack little girls for wearing the ''wrong cloths.'' Such lovely people. Not. They're vile actually, and no different or any better than those extremist Muslims, and other religious nut jobs.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius