Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jews Are the Coolest

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 12:26 #81

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Jews are also shorter than on average than non Jews.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 12:28 #82

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:
Jews are also shorter than on average than non Jews.

In that case I submit you've won the argument then. :roll:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2017 12:29 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 12:42 #83

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 12:47 #84

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Is Winky a Jew?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 12:48 #85

• novum
  • Platinum Member
He was the coolest person on TV, do you need to even ask?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2017 12:51 by novum.

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 12:54 #86

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
He was the coolest person on TV, do you need to even ask?

Oh yes, I've just checked his Wiki page... ♫Monday, Jewsday Happy days ♪♫♪
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 13:04 #87

• Norse Bear
  • Fresh Member
Exactly Who Are The Hasbara and Sayanim?

Let me just take a moment to define two important terms I use here a lot, so the newly awakened will understand what kind of creeps we’re dealing with in our lands.

“Hasbara,” or “HasbaRATS” as I like to call them, are Jews who insidiously work to screw up White people in the head, most often for Israel’s “survival,” but you could easily make a strong case for all the other PC “diversity” and “multicultural” crap lefty Jewry in general inflicts on us, too. Some belong to organized Internet groups who actually call themselves “Hasbara” even today; these are traitorous Zionists working to keep the mass population of Israel’s Numero Uno MacDaddy — the USA — under their spell.

“I’hasbir” is an ancient Hebrew word meaning “to explain.” Most often used as a term for secret Israelite spies and agents sent into walled cities belonging to other people in the Levant — the major crossroads area between continents now called Israel (the “Promised Land of milk and honey” BS). The murderous Hebrew cutthroats would gain access through a hidden door or over an unguarded wall — thanks to a paid-off traitor or idiot who had no idea of what terrible horrors were in store for his own people.

Hmmm, parallels with the way these devious Jews operate today are amazing.

Once inside the walled city, the Hebrew desert thugs brutally attacked the sleeping and wine-besotted inhabitants, hacking everyone in sight with stone sharpened bronze-age swords — men, women and children — right along with any slaves and domesticated animals, simply because they all didn’t worship the same YAHWEH as the sacred Jews did. They cared nothing about “converting” anyone since they only wanted the land and property; anyone living there should just die or flee — pretty much like what the modern day Israelis are doing to the Palestinians right the flock now.

Oh, and before I forget, as God’s “sacred” representatives on Earth, the Levite priestly class (my photo illustration above) made sure the Israelite thug soldiers turned over to them the largest share of the gold booty and the most bootylicious virgin babes of the sacked city — for later use back in the tents as slave trollops — if you get my drift. Some things never change.

This is where all the “slew” and “slaying” stuff in the Bible comes from (the five books of Exodus through Deuteronomy were written hundreds of years after the all this supposed hero business of “Moses” and “Joshua”). There’s zero historical evidence for any of it. According to the militant fantasies of these high priests of Israel, it was all on God’s orders, including the later genocide of the sandnigger Midianite tribe who helped Moses survive in the desert after his expulsion from Egypt (Charlton Heston’s wife, played by ’50s hottie Yvonne De Carlo, in the movie “The Ten Commandments” was a Midianite).

Yep, the Israelite scribes bragged they killed off the Arab tribe that helped Moses out. Just like the backstabbers.

Thanks to Jew BS written about in the Old Testament, today’s rat-faced Khazar legions from southern Russia have inherited a long tradition of stabbing people in the back who once helped them. The rats don’t give a rat’s ass.

Hell, it kills me to this day (I even remember asking the priest, Father Brown, about it way back in catechism classes as a precocious young INCOG), that no one in church ever seemed to ask out loud: “Hey everybody, just WTF are we celebrating these murderous desert thugs who slaughtered sandniggers all over the place?”

Of course, I didn’t word it quite like that.

One thing to bear in mind, is all of this “hasbara” tough guy image BS, bandied about by those that today call themselves “Jews,” is little more than a fervently insane belief structure passed down the generations by Eastern European and southern Russian rabbis — nutcase Khazars who have long fancied themselves the physical descendents of ancient Israelites and God’s “Chosen.” Total BS.

Today, Jewry has tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands of these rats across the globe organized on the Internet to confuse the Goyim by flooding chat rooms, blog sites, comments and online polls — writing and acting as if they were just another Goy schmuck. They even have special Israel-supplied software called “Megaphone” to send out alerts to each other.

Many of these Megaphone groups are even financed by the Israeli government and other more quiet, Jew racist Zionist operations. Since money is inherently fungible, the US tax dollars of yourself undoubtedly make it down to Zionist efforts across the planet to control America’s head. Kind of pisses a person off, doesn’t it? It should.

Matter of fact, individual Jews don’t have to belong to any organized group at all or even get paid. Often, they simply work freelance for sheer Jew giggles alone (one is probably eyeballing my site right now). He or she well understands that if enough of us Goyim out here start to “get it,” the Jew’s comfy parasite party in America may well come to a big screeching halt.

Keeping us “Goyim” from going “Nazi” is a prime motive for every Jew out there. Hitler/Holocaust documentaries and dramatic movies affects little Jews just as much, if not more, as us regular Whites. If you notice, there has a been a distinct uptick in the media brainwashing over the last few years.

Like I said before, you could even make a good case that all Jews working in the “PC” media, left or right, are really nothing but Jewish HasbaRATS in a big, BIG way. They get paid huge sums of Federal Reserve dollars writing Zionist propaganda, or even just lefty, PC ideology in the continual, never-ending Jewish racial and moral destruction of the West. This is where you get the obvious liberal BS you see everywhere in the media, along with the invasion of Third Worlders and muzzies into White lands that so well pisses you off (immigration brainwashing). incogman.net/2017/06/exactly-who-are-the-hasbara-and-sayanim/#more-143130
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2017 13:05 by Norse Bear.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 13:28 #88

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
If not for Jews Hitler would have nothing to do...In fact his operation revolved around being a parasite and stealing from Jews, he wanted to be the ''superior race'' so he had to topple the Jew because he knew they were the best.

If you want to be the heavyweight boxing champion of the world, you need to set your sights on defeating the current champ, so Hitler with his words tells of how bad the Jews were, but his actions tell a different story, he wanted to replace the Jews with his ''over men'' he had to try and make new men via a breeding programme to try and be superior to the Jew.

Look at it as a boxing match, and even then, the Jew won.

So the Jews were even cooler than Hitler's 'overmen' never mind the average non Jewish European.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2017 13:32 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 14:16 #89

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Ausrotten wrote:
If not for Jews Hitler would have nothing to do...In fact his operation revolved around being a parasite and stealing from Jews, he wanted to be the ''superior race'' so he had to topple the Jew because he knew they were the best.

If you want to be the heavyweight boxing champion of the world, you need to set your sights on defeating the current champ, so Hitler with his words tells of how bad the Jews were, but his actions tell a different story, he wanted to replace the Jews with his ''over men'' he had to try and make new men via a breeding programme to try and be superior to the Jew.

So the Jews were even cooler than Hitler's 'overmen' never mind the average non Jewish European.

You're reading the situation from a shameless perspective, one which sees no ethical questions or moral questions raised by the manipulation of human civilisation by the Jews.

This is a problem in itself for you since it means you have no moral compass and. consequently I would suggest, a deficient spiritual centre.

The Jewish issue is not a question of mastery but of fleas on a dog.

The dog feeds the Jews, I mean fleas, but is unable to ultimately rid himself of the parasitical infestation since the fleas are numerous and have dedicated their existence to sustaining themselves in this way.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 15:33 #90

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Lots of hate speech on this thread.
Good job TZ isn't UK based or plod might come a knocking as they have on David Icke's door.

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 15:53 #91

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
GMP wrote:
Lots of hate speech on this thread.
Good job TZ isn't UK based or plod might come a knocking as they have on David Icke's door.

Yep, next thing they'll be bundling people into black vans in the dead of night for the things they say and think.

Probably at that point we've strayed away somewhat from the Bill of Rights and the Magna Carta.

It's a race to increase awareness......right now a huge portion of internet users is aware of the Jews hold over planet Earth. There aren't enough police to go round to knock on everyone's door.
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2017 15:55 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 16:21 #92

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

You're reading the situation from a shameless perspective, one which sees no ethical questions or moral questions raised by the manipulation of human civilisation by the Jews.

This is a problem in itself for you since it means you have no moral compass and. consequently I would suggest, a deficient spiritual centre.

The Jewish issue is not a question of mastery but of fleas on a dog.

The dog feeds the Jews, I mean fleas, but is unable to ultimately rid himself of the parasitical infestation since the fleas are numerous and have dedicated their existence to sustaining themselves in this way.

I'm reading the situation as it is, Flare et al propose that Jews (a tiny portion of the Earth's population) rule the world (not just itch it like fleas on a dog) and he says that he does not like the way that they have gone about it.

Morals can be debated over and over, look at the behaviour of the Third Reich towards Jews, they sucked the Jews dry and tried to create Aryan supermen to better the Jew, but the Jew still won. Thus the Jew is even better than the German 'overman'.

According to Flare and his chums, the Jews are on top, he's proposing this, not I.

The logic of his rants is, the Jews are superior, otherwise they would be unable to do as they do...in his opinion of what control they have.

But in reality I don't agree that the Jews control the world, nor do I agree that they are superior, I'm just showing him the guts of his own position. I don't think the Third Reich were moral when they dragged people off to the concentration camps, but at that point they were acting dominant and superior. According to Flare the Jews have since shone through and are on top, thus over and over according to him and his ilk, the Jews have risen to the top.

His opinion of Jews has nothing to do with my moral compass.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2017 16:31 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 03 Jun 2017 22:01 #93

• Raynard Polygon
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
^I'm unsure that they are 'race'.

I'm not disputing how Jews have become such an influence on the world, I don't actually think that they have to the degree that you describe, but going along with your description for the sake of argument, you'll probably find other groups IE The Third Reich, doing things that are thought of as unsavoury too. You already know what those things are, the same can be said for the Romans, whom too were a relatively small population, merely a small area of what is now Italy.

To some degree it could be argued that the Romans were the master 'race' of their time, and the ancient Greeks of theirs etc etc.. But others might not find their methods wholesome.

So what you think of the method that you say, that the Jews have used to propel themselves into a position even greater than the ancient Greeks or Romans, is up to you, I don't believe that the Jews have such a status in the world, so I don't have to concern myself thinking about how they achieved that.

This is what you do, you state that Jews have wormed their way into global institutions and took them over, now run the West, well if that is the case then they are in a superior position no?

I think Flare puts it well. The idea of a master race would be one that creates a stable and prosperous empire for the well being of all its dependents.

And the Romans, British, even the Ottomans provided that much. Peace, stability and advancement.

The Jews bring the contrary, they bring only bigger and bigger wars, bankruptcy, global collapse and the destruction of the planet's environment itself.

A master race would also reveal themselves as masters, and not hide in the shadows using proxies.

What we have is a parasite race, and often the parasite is able to dictate and control the behaviour of the host.

But who would say the parasite is a master?

But haven't all empires conquered and plundered others for their own gain?
"Peace and stability" only came by conquest and if people started asserting themselves they were ruthlessly suppressed.

If the Jews truly did rule the world, it's difficult to see how they would be more "parasitic" than the British ruling India, with a small minority of actual British people living it up with loads of Sepoys helping back up their rule. Jews would be a sort of like colonial administrators. Letting others do all the dirty work seems like a smart move for an overlord.

I just can't see how people can claim Jews orchestrated 911, be behind capitalism, be behind communism, control the economy, orchestrate wars at will, fake the Holocaust, control popular culture, manipulate politicians, even be behind behind Wahhabi Islam etc etc etc and not have to be invested with superpowers.
It doesn't matter if you think they're evil - controlling the world for nefarious ends is arguably more difficult as you have to be more careful you're not rumbled and keep more plates spinning amid the chaos.

I'm glad I don't believe all this stuff about Jews I read on here. If I did I'd be regarding Jews as the most formidable people on the planet who are not to be trifled with. I'm sort of surprised some of the people on here don't just give in and worship them as earthly Gods.
Last Edit: 03 Jun 2017 22:02 by Raynard Polygon.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 13:32 #94

• I AM ALL I AM
G'day Raynard Polygon.

:ponda:

So, worship Jews as gods, as in the Jewish Messiah, 'Jesus'? :joint:

There are those here that do that already. :thumbup:

Oh, you can write 'Jesus Fucking Christ', and will be censored if you post a picture of 'Jesus Fucking Christ'. Apparently it offends some members that worship the Jewish Messiah. :roll:

Welcome to the forum. :joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 18:37 #95

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:

Ah, so you see it as a 'boxing match'...? :conf:

Well, it were the jews who sold out Germany during WW I over the backs of millions of dead in order to get to Palestine. (Balfour Agreement)

Then they came up with the Versailles Treaty which bankrupted Germany and so the jews could leech off of the nation; buying up property and speculating on the German Mark causing crashes. Besides that, the jews turned Berlin into a cesspool of depravity. And finally, the jews tried to turn Germany into a communist state.

Could you explain to me why the Germans deserved to be treated like that by the jews after they had been very hospitable to them?
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Truthspoon

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 18:49 #96

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

Well, it were the jews who sold out Germany during WW I over the backs of millions of dead in order to get to Palestine. (Balfour Agreement)

Then they came up with the Versailles Treaty which bankrupted Germany and so the jews could leech off of the nation; buying up property and speculating on the German Mark causing crashes. Besides that, the jews turned Berlin into a cesspool of depravity. And finally, the jews tried to turn Germany into a communist state.

Could you explain to me why the Germans deserved to be treated like that by the jews after they had been very hospitable to them?

Nope I don't see it as a boxing match, I'm simply explaining to you, if you want to be the best boxer, you need to take on the champ, so Hitler took on the Jews, he must have thought they were the current champs.

I have no explanation to give you why the Germans should be treated in a certain way and then for them to treat Jews in a certain way, in the big picture who did what does not really matter, the fact is Hitler thought the Jews were on top when Germany lost WW1, and thus he targetted them for all sorts of reasons that he came up with, at that point for a small number of years (your historical glory days) The Third Reich was superior to the Jews, they dominated the Jews. I think you agree with that!

Since the fall/defeat of the Third Reich, you propose that over time the Jews have taken over the world, so if that's what you believe then the Jews are on top, you're on the bottom, so who is superior?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 19:02 #97

• Flare
Ausrotten wrote:
Flare wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

Nope I don't see it as a boxing match, I'm simply explaining to you, if you want to be the best boxer, you need to take on the champ, so Hitler took on the Jews, he must have thought they were the current champs.

I have no explanation to give you why the Germans should be treated in a certain way and then for them to treat Jews in a certain way, in the big picture who did what does not really matter, the fact is Hitler thought the Jews were on top when Germany lost WW1, and thus he targetted them for all sorts of reasons that he came up with, at that point for a small number of years (your historical glory days) The Third Reich was superior to the Jews, they dominated the Jews. I think you agree with that!

Since the fall/defeat of the Third Reich, you propose that over time the Jews have taken over the world, so if that's what you believe then the Jews are on top, you're on the bottom, so who is superior?

Well, it WERE the jews who ran Germany into the ground and tried to turn it into a communism.

Therefore the Germans had every right to round them up and deport them.

The jews started it, not the Germans. And thus they deserved everything they had coming to them.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 19:46 #98

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm not arguing about who started it, I'm merely pointing out that your position of telling the internet how the Jews run the world, is telling the internet that the Jews are on top i.e. superior.

My position is that Jews don't run the world, they don't have as much influence as you say, Israel is backed by the USA, that's why it's in a powerful position. Even though Ashkenazi Jews have high IQ.s it does not mean that they are sensible or whatever, it does not mean that they are good people or bad people, they're just the same as anyone else.

When you keep harping on about how much power the Jews have you sound like a kike loving cuck.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 04 Jun 2017 19:48 by Frothy.

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 19:52 #99

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
When you keep harping on about how much power the Jews have you sound like a kike loving cuck.

Get a hearing test.

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Jews Are the Coolest 04 Jun 2017 20:15 #100

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Voltaire wrote:

Get a hearing test.

Oh so the Jews don't alter history, influence education, spread Communism/Marxism, run Hollywood, media, world banking, medicine, ISIS, terrorism, the EU, UN, NATO, Freemasonry, are behind the wars,Global warming, depopulation, etc etc etc etc...

Well in that case you no longer think they're running the world.

Glad to see a rethink, it's been worth while after all.
Jews LARPing as Nazis