Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Forums Sentence The World To Death!

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 26 Jun 2017 23:44 #1

• redline
  • Banned
Will this be one of those forums? We shall see. I have been banned from most other forums for daring to speak the truth. Being pissed off about it, I decided to make them this deal. If they agreed to not ban me and allow me the human right of freedom of speech, I would give them the solution to the energy crisis and human caused global warming. There were no takers. Thereby sentencing the earth to doom!

I decided I would make a different kind of deal here. Real perpetual motion may be impossible. But in so far as getting far more energy out of a device than you put into it, it is not only possible, but I guarantee you it is a reality. I am willing to tell all of you about it. Under this condition. I want exactly 12 people from this forum to do me a favor. I'm not asking for money. And what I want isn't illegal and won't take much of your time. Compared to the destruction of the earth, that is nothing. Hell, compared to taking a shower it is nothing. If I can't find 12 people here to do as I ask, then you can all die the slow festering death that you deserve.

So who will agree to help me. Once I have gotten 12 people who will agree to help me, I will send all of you a PM and tell you what it is I want you to do. Which as I said, won't be much. I will depend on your honor and dignity to do as I asked. I will then tell you all what I said I would tell you. Be sure of that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 26 Jun 2017 23:47 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
So.. you need 12 disciples.

Why 12?
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 26 Jun 2017 23:50 #3

• jonb
I think it should be banned now to save time.
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2017 23:51 by jonb.

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 00:01 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Youre more than likely right jonb.

Tell you what, the OP still needs his second post approved so whatever comes next wont show to anyone but myself and zorro anyway unless we approve it, so i'll let the chips fall as they may and see what comes next, plus i need to get off here now, i shouldve been off already.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 27 Jun 2017 00:02 by novum.

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 00:07 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Why so negative, let's wait and see?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 00:31 #6

• jonb
The fate of the world resting on twelve posters from this place?
We might as well end it now.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 01:59 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
redline wrote:
Will this be one of those forums? We shall see. I have been banned from most other forums for daring to speak the truth. Being pissed off about it, I decided to make them this deal. If they agreed to not ban me and allow me the human right of freedom of speech, I would give them the solution to the energy crisis and human caused global warming. There were no takers. Thereby sentencing the earth to doom!

I decided I would make a different kind of deal here. Real perpetual motion may be impossible. But in so far as getting far more energy out of a device than you put into it, it is not only possible, but I guarantee you it is a reality. I am willing to tell all of you about it. Under this condition. I want exactly 12 people from this forum to do me a favor. I'm not asking for money. And what I want isn't illegal and won't take much of your time. Compared to the destruction of the earth, that is nothing. Hell, compared to taking a shower it is nothing. If I can't find 12 people here to do as I ask, then you can all die the slow festering death that you deserve.

So who will agree to help me. Once I have gotten 12 people who will agree to help me, I will send all of you a PM and tell you what it is I want you to do. Which as I said, won't be much. I will depend on your honor and dignity to do as I asked. I will then tell you all what I said I would tell you. Be sure of that.

So basically you're saying, if we do not follow you, we will die a slow festering death?

Where have I heard that before?????
:umm:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 04:41 #8

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Well, it is an interesting introduction to the gang.
Wonder if he has any takers, yet.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 08:37 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well redline has been approved now to post freely, lets see what happens :hahano:
1365 = 1

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 09:47 #10

• jonb
OK Novum, on a forum that the contributors, even find it hard to be nice to the guy who runs it, which one of us would you trust with unlimited power, (that a perpetual motion machine represents).
If contributors would like to make suggestions which one they would choose to give unlimited power to, there could be some amusement in it. Who would we all agree on?
It is OK if he is an idiot, but imagine the harm you are unleashing, if he is right!
He has to be pure evil, of all the places available on the net, he chooses to give his information to this often toxic argument centre.

Be rid of him!
Smiley type thing.

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 10:23 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Good idea, tough call, id probably have to go with Frog.

Although, on that 'we all agree on' part, how is that ever going to happen? :D

BTW i doubt he's right, the alphabet agencies wouldve probably already nabbed him if he was, on behalf of the energy corporations.
1365 = 1

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 10:31 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
CIAdolf and FBIsrael are the two """ruling""" parties in that dystopic future scenario.

And some sanity is provided by the libertarian crew.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 12:02 #13

• jonb

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 12:16 #14

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:

Why 12?

If we are going to be arguing over how many can be in the gang, we're going nowhere fast. Let's concentrate on getting 12 members to pick from first.

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 12:38 #15

• jonb
I think it should be an odd number, otherwise there would never be a decisive vote.
I am not sure I could go along with Frog's ideas about an enforced standardised education.

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 18:20 #16

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
So far ... Much ado about nothing.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 22:28 #17

• redline
  • Banned
novum wrote:

Why 12?

Has anybody ever done you a favor? Were they your disciple? And why 12? For one reason, 13 is an unlucky number. The second reason is that if 12 people said they would do me the favor, I would hope that at least 6 would actually do so.

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 22:34 #18

• redline
  • Banned
peacenik wrote:
redline wrote:

So basically you're saying, if we do not follow you, we will die a slow festering death?

Where have I heard that before?????
:umm:

I'm not asking for followers, moron. Also, do you want to hear what I said I would tell you? Unfortunately there is no free lunch to be had. So if you want to hear what I said I would tell you, there is only one way to go about it. Or suffer what will likely be an exponentially increasing festering death.

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 22:38 #19

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
A veiled death threat is also a death threat.

Tell what kind of revolutionary knowledge you possess and followers will gather in masses.

Forums Sentence The World To Death! 27 Jun 2017 22:41 #20

• redline
  • Banned
novum wrote:
Good idea, tough call, id probably have to go with Frog.

Although, on that 'we all agree on' part, how is that ever going to happen? :D

BTW i doubt he's right, the alphabet agencies wouldve probably already nabbed him if he was, on behalf of the energy corporations.

Listen dickwad. I absolutely fucking guarantee you that I would tell you all exactly what I said I would tell you if my conditions were met. The thing is, how badly do you want to know. Badly enough to do something far less troubling than taking a shower? It is not as though I am asking something impossible. Like asking an American political discussion forum to allow free speech.