Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree?

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 02 Jul 2017 23:03 #1

• redline
  • Banned
"Racism" is not only good, but absolutely necessary. It wouldn't even exist unless there was some useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been found to be "bigoted." It is a crime if you have had the sense that even a baby has brainwashed out of you.

Also, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." And before you even try to go there. there are many creatures all over the planet that are considered to be species in their own right. With their own unique zoological classification. (name) Yet many can interbreed with slightly different creatures and have viable offspring. Though in nature, they usually don't. It is evil for different species of human to do so.. In nature, divergence among species is the necessary rule. Not convergence.

And before you even try to bring "supremacy" into the debate, consider this. Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish. Creatures don't behave this way out of any sense of "supremacy." They behave that way because that is the right way to be.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 02 Jul 2017 23:18 #2

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
redline wrote:
"Racism" is not only good, but absolutely necessary. It wouldn't even exist unless there was some useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been found to be "bigoted." It is a crime if you have had the sense that even a baby has brainwashed out of you.

Also, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." And before you even try to go there. there are many creatures all over the planet that are considered to be species in their own right. With their own unique zoological classification. (name) Yet many can interbreed with slightly different creatures and have viable offspring. Though in nature, they usually don't. It is evil for different species of human to do so.. In nature, divergence among species is the necessary rule. Not convergence.

And before you even try to bring "supremacy" into the debate, consider this. Every flock of birds that I ever saw were the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish. Creatures don't behave this way out of any sense of "supremacy." They behave that way because that is the right way to be.

Nicely worded.

I think a certain race won't survive without a 'healthy' dose of racism.

One does not need to hate on other races, but just be aware of it's own and the difference of other races.

Basically it all comes down to racial consciousness of which whites have been stripped by the jews due to massive brainwashing.

"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 01:21 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
An OP without argumdnts and filled with fallacies.

Racism is useless because race doesn't have any properties other than a biological difference.
Racism is stupid as millions upon millions of people are mixed-race.
Racism is a diversion mechanism to not touch culture, a much more important way to assess people and their relevant differences.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 01:33 #4

• bd
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
Any argument that can be argued using the filthy hate memes of smoloko.com is no argument at all.
Fuck racism.
Long live the diverse people's of the Earth.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 01:44 #5

• Voltaire
  • Expert Boarder
bd wrote:
Any argument that can be argued using the filthy hate memes of smoloko.com is no argument at all.
Fuck racism.

I agree with diversity but some folk dont see that importing non-europeans into european lands will have a result which will see diversty diminished. Or maybe there is an argument for the end of the european races? I cannot support this idea.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 11:51 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
[quote="Voltaire" post=268600
I agree with diversity but some folk dont see that importing non-europeans into european lands will have a result which will see diversty diminished. Or maybe there is an argument for the end of the european races? I cannot support this idea.[/quote]

That simpleton just hasn't got a fucking clue about 'diversity' and the disaster it's having in European communities.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 12:14 #7

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
It depends on what one means by ''racism.'' If by racism you mean preserving one's own racial makeup, culture, heritage, and so on, then yes, that's a good and honorable thing. Though I wouldn't call that ''racism'' in the first place.

On the other hand if ''racism'' means hating on others for no good reason, then no, that's never a good thing.

The word ''racism'' is such a loaded bullshit term anyhow.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Jul 2017 12:15 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Voltaire, bd, Flare, Gaia

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 15:47 #8

• bd
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
Zorro wrote:
On the other hand if ''racism'' means hating on others for no good reason, then no, that's never a good thing.

^^^ What Zorro said.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 21:36 #9

• redline
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
An OP without argumdnts and filled with fallacies.

Racism is useless because race doesn't have any properties other than a biological difference.
Racism is stupid as millions upon millions of people are mixed-race.
Racism is a diversion mechanism to not touch culture, a much more important way to assess people and their relevant differences.

"Argumdnts?" Ever give making sense a try? Next, you basically say that racism is useless because it pertains to biological differences. Here's a news flash for you. All creatures are biological. Biology is the most important thing there is.

Next, you say that racism is stupid because millions of people are of mixed race. Well what if millions of people jumped off cliffs without anything to break their fall.; Would that mean doing so isn't stupid?

From your last point, I am going to have to assume that I have driven you insane. Because you fail to make any sense. Racism isn't a diversion for anything. It is a reality. And a highly necessary one at that. Deal with it.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 21:40 #10

• redline
  • Banned
bd wrote:
Fuck racism.

"Hate memes?" URGENT MESSAGE FROM EARTH TO bd. Tell me anything I said in my thread that you think is untrue. Otherwise, piss off and go haunt somebody elses thread.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 21:43 #11

• redline
  • Banned
Voltaire wrote:
bd wrote:
Fuck racism.

I agree with diversity but some folk dont see that importing non-europeans into european lands will have a result which will see diversty diminished. Or maybe there is an argument for the end of the european races? I cannot support this idea.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 21:44 #12

• redline
  • Banned
Voltaire wrote:
bd wrote:
Fuck racism.

You say you agree with diversity then turn around and basically say that you don't agree with diversity. Make up your mind.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 21:49 #13

• redline
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
It depends on what one means by ''racism.'' If by racism you mean preserving one's own racial makeup, culture, heritage, and so on, then yes, that's a good and honorable thing. Though I wouldn't call that ''racism'' in the first place.

What you first said, far too many people would call that racism. And almost universally among non-whites. Next, why would anybody dislike-hate anything without good reason. Next, I agree that racism is a bullshit term. What it actually should be called is specism.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 21:57 #14

• Voltaire
  • Expert Boarder
redline wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
bd wrote:
Fuck racism.

You say you agree with diversity then turn around and basically say that you don't agree with diversity. Make up your mind.

well for me diversity means each national group maintaining their homogeneity ,not interbreeding and ethnic dilution, which is the aim in white nations under the current immigration policies.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 22:00 #15

• bd
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
redline wrote:
bd wrote:
Fuck racism.

"Hate memes?" URGENT MESSAGE FROM EARTH TO bd. Tell me anything I said in my thread that you think is untrue. Otherwise, piss off and go haunt somebody elses thread.

Ya .. smoloko.com = hate site.
It is a collection of filth by a racist pig.
And .... ya ... I'll be sure to go away because you wish it. (eyeroll)
Hilarious.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 22:14 #16

• Voltaire
  • Expert Boarder
but you are allowed, bd, to hate smoloko

LMAO at your hypocrisy

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 22:58 #17

• redline
  • Banned
Voltaire wrote:
redline wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
bd wrote:
Fuck racism.

well for me diversity means each national group maintaining their homogeneity ,not interbreeding and ethnic dilution, which is the aim in white nations under the current immigration policies.

For what you say, there is only one way of going about it. Separatism. And not segregation. That just doesn't work. To agree with diversity is at odds with this.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Jul 2017 23:01 #18

• redline
  • Banned
bd wrote:
redline wrote:
bd wrote:
Fuck racism.

Ya .. smoloko.com = hate site.
It is a collection of filth by a racist pig.
And .... ya ... I'll be sure to go away because you wish it. (eyeroll)
Hilarious.

What you said isn't telling me what you disagree with in my thread. But I can live with the fact that you can't. Unfortunately, so can you.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 12 Sep 2018 22:40 #19

• steamroller
  • Banned
Voltaire wrote:
redline wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
bd wrote:
Fuck racism.

For most of the rest of the world, "diversity" means the opposite of separatism. Or as you put it, "maintaining their homogeneity."

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 12 Sep 2018 22:45 #20

• steamroller
  • Banned
Flare wrote:
redline wrote:

Nicely worded.

I think a certain race won't survive without a 'healthy' dose of racism.

One does not need to hate on other races, but just be aware of it's own and the difference of other races.

Basically it all comes down to racial consciousness of which whites have been stripped by the jews due to massive brainwashing.

"Hatred" is the only way to go. You should read my thread "The joy of being offensive."
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin