Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree?

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 07:39 #21

Meh. I'm of the opinion that it is not of great use to the individual. I feel that if you are living for yourself, getting caught up in all these different groupings is just a way to lose your true identity in favor of one that has been created for you. There are people who can help me and people who can't/would oppose me. My goals above all. Though I suppose it is easier to use those who are enthralled by the whole race thing to help you, if they are of the same race as you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 14:45 #22

Perhaps you should be telling that to the deeply tribal and xenophobic blacks of say South Africa? You know, the one's who want to steal peoples land, based purely on race.

Go try and join one of their superstitious tribes as a SJW, and see how long you last before you get a machete pointed at you, or wrapped around you. Or if you happen to be a woman, also gang raped.

Some of you more sheltered people really have no idea.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 14:51 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Flare

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 15:24 #23

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Perhaps you should be telling that to the deeply tribal and xenophobic blacks of say South Africa? You know, the one's who want to steal peoples land, based purely on race.

Go try and join one of their superstitious tribes as a SJW, and see how long you last before you get a machete pointed at you, or wrapped around you. Or if you happen to be a woman, also gang raped.

:conf: :larf: :iitm:

Because someone, clearly sharp of mind, doesn't consider race an important factor in our lives, and certainly not as important as individual values as a human being, it is all SJW accusations and South Africa bullshit?

You wanted to say that before the recent state-supported racist terror of blacks versus whites (and others) in South Africa, racism was never a problem?

Do you support Apartheid? :roll:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 15:25 by Gaia.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 15:39 #24

Not at all, Gaia. My point was, ''racism'' for most people only seems to cut one way. The media NEVER points out the tribal xenophobic nature of many African blacks. It's only ever a one way thing, where supposedly the only racism only comes from whites. nothing could be further from the Truth.

And yes, if segregation means solving violence due to racial tensions, then I'm all for ethno states and segregation. Because it seems to me that's the only solution anyhow.

Apartheid was a necessary measure to protect the white minority from black tribal/racial violence and brutality.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Flare

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 16:38 #25

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Not at all, Gaia. My point was, ''racism'' for most people only seems to cut one way.

Are Seeking The Light or me "most people"?
The media NEVER points out the tribal xenophobic nature of many African blacks. It's only ever a one way thing, where supposedly the only racism only comes from whites. nothing could be further from the Truth.

The media lie, distort and corrupt, if that wasn't clear now, I dunno what you're even doing here. So taking "the media" as a basis for anything is useless.
And yes, if segregation means solving violence due to racial tensions, then I'm all for ethno states and segregation. Because it seems to me that's the only solution anyhow.

Apartheid was a necessary measure to protect the white minority from black tribal/racial violence and brutality.

Let us be clear here:
- the current ANC-Mugabe gang is state-supported institutionalized racism
- Apartheid was state-supported institutionalized racism

Either you are against institutionalized racism, or you support it. But no, this weird hypocritic stance of "our state-supported institutionalized racism is good", theirs is bad.

See tha Nazionism thing, which is just two sides of the same coin. Litterally.

There is nothing wrong with segregation, as long as it's voluntary.

But as a response to tribalistic neanderthal thinking to be tribalistic neanderthal is not going to help much, right?

Imagine the following situation:

"Hiya, mate, what are you doing here in our neighborhood?
Well, I was looking at this house, it is for sale and I am interested.
But... you're black?!
Eh yes, I know, and you're white."

The tribalistic Apartheid bullshit response is:

"We don't want you around here mate, fuck off and stick around with your negro friends"

While the reality is more like:

"Hey mate, relax, I have a family, have black friends, white friends, coloured friends, Chinese and Indian friends, oh and even some jewish friends, can you imagine?
Ah nice, tell us more about yourself, what do you like to do?
Well, I like a good braai, listen to classical music and have a good time when I am not working.
Ah cool, what music do you like?
Bach.
Cool, luckily you're not one of those illterrate fucks who stab, rape and murder
Nah mate, if I were, I couldn't afford to buy this house.
Ahhh, nice mate, Bach, Beer and Braai, love it, welcome to the neighborhood,"

What side are you, Zorro? The one who places negroes in front of the bus, just because they have a different skin colour, or do you allow them to sit wherever the fuck they want, treat them as fellow human beings? :yerright:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 16:39 by Gaia.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 16:56 #26

I'm on my side, Gaia, and the side of truth and justice. Not this bogus social justice and forced 'integration' being imposed on us.

I treat everybody respectfully, that is provided they do the same. Unfortunately not everybody in life has the same sense of fairness and moral high standards. So no, I wouldn't want to sit next to somebody on a bus who I might not like, and who might not have the same level of self control as me. I don't travel on buses or on public transport anyhow, I have my own car for long journeys and I bike around for shorter journeys.

Have you been on any of the buses or public transport lately in some of the more ''vibrantly culturally enriched'' areas of Europe. Not a pleasant experience. I would rather just walk. Actually, I make a point of avoiding them areas, full stop. Too much violent crime and stabbings etc. Everybody now knows to steer clear of those areas.

I don't throw anybody under the bus just on skin colour alone. i just don't like people who come over here with an entitlement complex, and thinking they own the place. which m,any of them do, btw. And nothing anybody else says is going to help me change my mind on that score, either. Indeed, things are only getting worse. Much worse. Take London for instance, where the ''Vibrant'' multiracial culture'' there is working out just Jim Dandy for everybody. Not. Try gang warfare instead.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 17:13 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 17:40 #27

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I'm on my side, Gaia, and the side of truth and justice. Not this bogus social justice and forced 'integration' being imposed on us.

I treat everybody respectfully, that is provided they do the same. Unfortunately not everybody in life has the same sense of fairness and moral high standards. So no, I wouldn't want to sit next to somebody on a bus who I might not like, and who might not have the same level of self control as me. I don't travel on buses or on public transport anyhow, I have my own car for long journeys and I bike around for shorter journeys.

Have you been on any of the buses or public transport lately in some of the more ''vibrantly culturally enriched'' areas of Europe. Not a pleasant experience. I would rather just walk. Actually, I make a point of avoiding them areas, full stop. Too much violent crime and stabbings etc. Everybody now knows to steer clear of those areas.

I hate public transport too, but I don't care about what race or ethnicity someone has. If they don't stink, talk loudly or are morbidly obese, I don't mind sitting next to them. We may even start a conversation, which happened on so many flights I have had.
I don't throw anybody under the bus just on skin colour alone. i just don't like people who come over here with an entitlement complex, and thinking they own the place. which m,any of them do, btw. And nothing anybody else says is going to help me change my mind on that score, either. Indeed, things are only getting worse. Much worse. Take London for instance, where the ''Vibrant'' multiracial culture'' there is working out just Jim Dandy for everybody. Not. Try gang warfare instead.

I know London and it is like every capital of Western Europe. Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam are exactly the same.

And yes, I agree mass immigration is a bad thing, but mainly because it is not natural. All those immigration flows are planned, scripted, subsidized and organized by people I don't regard as "authority".

The thing is, I don't blame those individual people. They just want to live their lives, have an income, raise their children and have friends. Like anyone of us, well mostly. That is what the majority of people defines.

There are exceptions with criminality, violence, (gang) rape and related unwanted problems. And yes, immigrants have a higher chance to be involved in those things. But that doesn't make every immigrant a violent rapist. Just like not every white person is a colonizing industrialist power hungry motherfucker.

It is exactly those schisms Georgie Soros hopes will happen and you not only propagate that, you want to facilitate that. Which, probably unwanted, makes you a tool of those you so dislike.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 18:07 #28

• Flare
Zorro wrote:

Absolutely.

Whites weren't idiots back in the day as they KNEW all too well with what kind of borderline idiotic people they were dealing with.

It was only due to massive (((international))) pressure and false promises to the South African people why Apartheid got abolished.

And see the situation right now under rule of all those drastically low-IQ blacks... the place is on fire.
Last Edit: 15 Sep 2018 18:07 by Flare.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, peacenik, steamroller

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 18:11 #29

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I hate public transport too, but I don't care about what race or ethnicity someone has. If they don't stink, talk loudly or are morbidly obese, I don't mind sitting next to them. We may even start a conversation, which happened on so many flights I have had.

I know London and it is like every capital of Western Europe. Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam are exactly the same.

And yes, I agree mass immigration is a bad thing, but mainly because it is not natural. All those immigration flows are planned, scripted, subsidized and organized by people I don't regard as "authority".

The thing is, I don't blame those individual people. They just want to live their lives, have an income, raise their children and have friends. Like anyone of us, well mostly. That is what the majority of people defines.

There are exceptions with criminality, violence, (gang) rape and related unwanted problems. And yes, immigrants have a higher chance to be involved in those things. But that doesn't make every immigrant a violent rapist. Just like not every white person is a colonizing industrialist power hungry motherfucker.

It is exactly those schisms Georgie Soros hopes will happen and you not only propagate that, you want to facilitate that. Which, probably unwanted, makes you a tool of those you so dislike.

O fuck off and spare us the jewish crocodile tears regarding the hordes of good for nothing third world and muslim migrants.

We all know it's the jews letting them flow into our territories in order to destroy the White race.
User(s) who Liked this post: steamroller

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 23:54 #30

• steamroller
  • Banned
Seeking_The_Light wrote:
Meh. I'm of the opinion that it is not of great use to the individual. I feel that if you are living for yourself, getting caught up in all these different groupings is just a way to lose your true identity in favor of one that has been created for you. There are people who can help me and people who can't/would oppose me. My goals above all. Though I suppose it is easier to use those who are enthralled by the whole race thing to help you, if they are of the same race as you.

Is not an individual part of a group? That "racism"- "hatred" is highly necessary has been proven over and over and over and over again among many different species throughout time. And probably on every life bearing planet throughout infinity. So if specism is helpful to the group, it has to also be helpful to the individual.

There is something else you must understand about all creatures. Including humans. We are all parasites. Basically, that is what every war fought throughout human history has been all about. Taking what others have. It is also what is behind all the multiethnic bullshit going on. Granted, more advances creatures wouldn't even exist unless of parasitism and symbiosis that took place long ago. Such a thing is what gave rise to such things as lungs, livers, skin, etc. It may also be why we are still parasitic in nature. But the need for such things has long sense passed. We don't need it any more. Even though in the case of some sort of symbiosis, people still seek it. But as with many things, self restraint needs to be practiced.

You also speak of your goals being above all others. But as I said, you need to look closely at what your goals are and why. Also, it would be helpful for you to listen to a song by Frank Zappa called, "I'm the slime." Read the lyrics too.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 15 Sep 2018 23:56 #31

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:

I must be hallucinating. I agree with you!

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 16 Sep 2018 00:10 #32

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:

:conf: :larf: :iitm:

Because someone, clearly sharp of mind, doesn't consider race an important factor in our lives, and certainly not as important as individual values as a human being, it is all SJW accusations and South Africa bullshit?

You wanted to say that before the recent state-supported racist terror of blacks versus whites (and others) in South Africa, racism was never a problem?

Do you support Apartheid? :roll:

Blow Zorro! You talk about apartheid. But where is the freedom for Whites in South Africa now. I will tell you. In the toilet. I will also tell you what South Africa's main problem was. Capitalism. In the U.S. and many other countries, in that regard, they can't claim to be high and mighty. White South Africans hired many negroes. (That was their undoing) They may or may not have been treated well by Whites in South Africa. But in that regard, nobody in the U.S. treated well by employers either. Because most of the good jobs have been shipped off to wage slave countries like China. That aside, even "if" negro workers were treated poorly in South Africa, there were plenty of darkies more than willing to take any job that some other negro may have vacated because of poor working conditions. They were more than happy to have the work. So in that regard, how bad could the White employers have been.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 03 Oct 2019 23:40 #33

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Flare. Don't you ever get so tired of being so fucking RIGHT! It's hard to decide who is more motherfucking cool! You or Lux Interor. I have been to many forums. Never have I seen anybody with their shit together as much as you two. You both deserve to have statues erected to you. This isn't flattery. It is just plain fact. But with it coming from somebody who has been banned as often as I have, you can view my comments as a good thing or a bad thing.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 16 Oct 2019 18:36 #34

• Flare
moronfinder wrote:
Flare. Don't you ever get so tired of being so fucking RIGHT! It's hard to decide who is more motherfucking cool! You or Lux Interor. I have been to many forums. Never have I seen anybody with their shit together as much as you two. You both deserve to have statues erected to you. This isn't flattery. It is just plain fact. But with it coming from somebody who has been banned as often as I have, you can view my comments as a good thing or a bad thing.

Thanks for your comment Cs.

I guess you won't get banned so many times if you wouldn't make your message too extreme.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 16 Oct 2019 19:01 #35

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
It's not good but it is inevitable.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 16 Oct 2019 19:27 #36

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ah a thread when Flare talks to his sockpuppet, how quaint.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Racism Is Good. Do You Disagree? 19 Oct 2019 00:45 #37

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
moronfinder wrote:

Thanks for your comment Cs.

I guess you won't get banned so many times if you wouldn't make your message too extreme.

The whole problem is that the truth is extreme. From what I have seen, most people prefer lies. They lie to themselves and others. But lies lead to bad outcomes. Then they have to tell themselves even bigger lies to make those bad outcomes seem not so bad. And so on and so on and so on. So should it be any wonder that the truth would be extreme?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare