Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 13 Jul 2017 21:49 #1

• redline
  • Banned
There are too many reasons to go into. Though I have some for you here. But first let me say that if you don't hate muslims, especially after what I have to tell you, I HATE you!!! First, despite their "laws" against sodomy, they are all a bunch of fags! Admittedly, violent fags. But fags none the less. Their religious laws allow for having sex with young boys. NEWSFLASH! That still makes you queer. I have also seen a documentary about "dancing boys" in what I think was Afghanistan. It showed that indeed pederasty is still practiced in some muslim countries. Just like (if not exactly like) it was in ancient Rome and Greece.

Next, how they treat their women like cattle and cut their clits off is horrendous. Another thing is look at the prophet they follow. Mohammed. He was a pedophile. He married a 6 year old girl. But he didn't consummate the marriage until she was 9 years old. Mohammed is also said to have personally cut the heads off 600 to 900 people's heads with a knife. So anybody who says that islam is a religion of peace is a lying piece of shit asshole traitorous fag.

And on the topic of lies, islam teaches its followers to lie to the infidel. (Much like judaism teaches its followers to lie to the goyim) For example, in the koran 3:54 it says, "and Allah is the best of deceivers." And in the koran 7:99 it says, "No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish." It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if it is ok for their god to lie, it is ok for them to lie too. At least to the infidels.
Last Edit: 13 Jul 2017 21:51 by redline.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 00:49 #2

• steamroller
  • Banned
Not to mention all of the terrorist attacks committed by muslims. How many Christians or Buddhists kill themselves to kill others. Especially if they are non-believers.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 00:54 #3

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
steamroller wrote:
Not to mention all of the terrorist attacks committed by muslims. How many Christians or Buddhists kill themselves to kill others. Especially if they are non-believers.

World terror is all orchestrated by the Jewish hidden hand.

Whether through Freemasonry or the world's security agencies.

You're a noob and an ignoramus.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Roastie, Rocco

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 00:58 #4

• steamroller
  • Banned
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:

How can you be such a fool. In the thread it mentioned the prophet mohammed personally cutting off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. Most of them were jews. So did the jews orchestrate the mass beheading of their own people?

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 01:10 #5

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
So you are pissed with Muhammed the Jew for killing other Jews that didnt wanna be part of his new Jew religion..is this why you turned Nazi coz you hate the Jews so much?
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 01:43 #6

• steamroller
  • Banned
porridge wrote:
So you are pissed with Muhammed the Jew for killing other Jews that didnt wanna be part of his new Jew religion..is this why you turned Nazi coz you hate the Jews so much?

All you need to do is read the thread and take it from there. Granted, it doesn't go into that muslim fag who shot and killed many other fags at a nightclub a few years back. Which he apparently did because American fags were making him more queer than his religion allowed.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 01:46 #7

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:

How can you be such a fool. In the thread it mentioned the prophet mohammed personally cutting off between 600 and 900 people's heads with a knife. Most of them were jews. So did the jews orchestrate the mass beheading of their own people?

Mohammed isn't going to do me much harm since he's been dead for over a thousand years. I'm not too concerned about dead guys.

Jews are the real and present danger. They're out to kill us all to guarantee peace and safety for their holy land.

The only power or threat which Islam presents is that which it has been deliberately given by the Zio overlords.

But as far as I can tell Muslims seem to be mostly either getting blown up by the US and their allies, or blown up by foreign mercenary terrorists like ISIS.
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2018 01:48 by Truthspoon.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 01:58 #8

• steamroller
  • Banned
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Mohammed isn't going to do me much harm since he's been dead for over a thousand years. I'm not too concerned about dead guys.

Jews are the real and present danger. They're out to kill us all to guarantee peace and safety for their holy land.

The only power or threat which Islam presents is that which it has been deliberately given by the Zio overlords.

But as far as I can tell Muslims seem to be mostly either getting blown up by the US and their allies, or blown up by foreign mercenary terrorists like ISIS.

Well duh! Of course you don't have to worry about mohammed. But you better worry about his murderous followers. Next, the power of muslims lies in their population levels. And I was reading somewhere that somewhere around 65% of those from Africa and the Middle East are under the age of 30. (Though it varies a little by country) Prime breeding age. That wasn't given to them by their "zio overloards." Neither are jew scum responsible for the human plague in India or China. They did that all by themselves.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 02:20 #9

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
Let's all go to Disneyworld to relax, it's not as if terrorists will ever strike there..:)
Oh wait...

Last Edit: 17 Aug 2018 02:21 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: steamroller

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 02:42 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Ugh wrote:
Let's all go to Disneyworld to relax, it's not as if terrorists will ever strike there..:)
Oh wait...

You should find out what they think about Sponge Bob Square Pants

apparently Mr Crabs is a Zionist lol
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 10:31 #11

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:

Hahahaha!..:)

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 13:20 #12

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
Actually, some of what that cleric is saying is actually true. He's basically saying in a nutshell that TV is brainwashing people, especially children with young impressionable minds.

One would think a ''man of God'' or a so called ''holy man'' like Ugh, would already be privy to this most basic fact about how TV is indeed a tool of mass mind control.

Not so ''holy'' after all then, ey.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2018 13:23 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Rocco, Ugh

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 13:21 #13

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:

I can't upload the image, but without ZOG, Masonic Governments, who would pay ISIS to cut peoples' heads off?

steemit.com/news/@aggroed/meme-the-news-10-16-16
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2018 13:24 by Roastie.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 13:23 #14

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

His comments are absolutely spot on. It's you Ugh who has dropped the ball on this one.

Face it mate, you're out of touch. The game we're in now is way beyond your comprehension.

This is a pertinent example of why I am personally fond of Muslims and the Muslim world in general. They still have the ability to see things clearly and they take nothing for granted. While the West is becoming more and more mired in evil, confusion and self destruction precisely because so many people have just taken their eyes off the ball and have stopped questioning the validity and utility of things they are presented with in the media as art and entertainment. The Jews know that you can break into people's minds and destroy their culture using the weapons of so called 'art' and 'entertainment'.
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2018 13:32 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Roastie

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 13:50 #15

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:

It is done by our hands not those who orchestrate it, and that is any hand that goes along wilfully blind to the facts, Freemasonry are simply a charitable foundation to get those who are fooled into the bussiness of collecting charitable donations, what is extant is, they are also slotted into every avenue of commerce, churches especially, see the pastor version of this reality for confirmation of the dark side of this cultish mind set.

But one must also be ready to defend yourself, because they will be coming for you with rifle and cross in hand, not a prayer book, that part normally follows after your demise.
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2018 13:53 by Gan Anim.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 14:03 #16

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

His comments are absolutely spot on. It's you Ugh who has dropped the ball on this one.

Face it mate, you're out of touch. The game we're in now is way beyond your comprehension.

This is a pertinent example of why I am personally fond of Muslims and the Muslim world in general. They still have the ability to see things clearly and they take nothing for granted. While the West is becoming more and more mired in evil, confusion and self destruction precisely because so many people have just taken their eyes off the ball and have stopped questioning the validity and utility of things they are presented with in the media as art and entertainment. The Jews know that you can break into people's minds and destroy their culture using the weapons of so called 'art' and 'entertainment'.

The illusionary platform was instigated using the honey trap and their OTO, and Easter Star Network through the lodges themselves, where all top totty is introduced not hunted down as is extant in true nature to finding a mate.

Same in the Parish Platform of yesteryear, it was the clergy who match made and married the locals and kept all of their records, a sort of early metadata centre of society, governmental records start in the 1800's, my sister did our family tree recently and beyond the late 1800's she had to go to the old parish records to get back another 500 years.

Like I said earlier, they are in every wak of life, Masons.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 14:50 #17

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
Zorro wrote:
Actually, some of what that cleric is saying is actually true. He's basically saying in a nutshell that TV is brainwashing people, especially children with young impressionable minds.
One would think a ''man of God'' or a so called ''holy man'' like Ugh, would already be privy to this most basic fact about how TV is indeed a tool of mass mind control..

You gotta be jiving us chum..:)
I've said plenty of times in TZ that TV is a major Establishment brainwashing tool!
For example I've already posted the stills below taken from TV adverts that promote perversion-

1- this is a McCains Foods ad showing two homos kissing in front of their adopted child-

2- In this Lloyds Bank ad, a homo is proposing marriage to his queer boyfriend-

3- And this Old Navy ad tries to kid us that it's normal for white men to like black pussy and for black women to like white dick..:)-

Last Edit: 17 Aug 2018 15:56 by Ugh.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 15:11 #18

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
I saw an advert for Mccain on the TV the other day with those two faggots, but at one point one of the poofs makes the young child take a chip out of his mouth with her mouth.

I could hardly believe what I was seeing.There was something suggestive about it, like he was French kissing this little girl.

Who does that anyway? Who has ever held food in their mouth for a child to take out with their mouths?

That's something that ought to get the attention of social-services in my opinion.

Suffice it to say I avoid Mccain products now. They'll be sponsoring Paedophile Pride marches next.
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2018 15:12 by Truthspoon.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 15:53 #19

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
Truthspoon wrote:
..Suffice it to say I avoid Mccain products now..

Me too, I complained to McCains but they fobbed me off with "The advert reflects that McCains products are for all types of family",
so I replied "In that case I'll never touch any of your products".
I then complained to the Advertising Standards Authority and they too fobbed me off with some shit like "We find the nothing offensive in the advertisement."
I wish people would do boycotts in their millions to hit McCains and other firms in the pocket..:)

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Aug 2018 16:28 #20

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
But mr crabs is a zionist?

Fuckin el guys lol
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin