Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 22 Aug 2018 23:08 #301

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Jesus was responsible for too much evil to go into...The book will tell you of much evil..

Wow there are quite a few wackjobs on the book cover, but to include JC among them just makes the book sound stupid!
He told the priests they were full of shite, he recued women from fundy mobs and he stuck up for the poor and homeless, what's so "evil" about that?

Look up the book. Go to chapter four. It is called "Evil of the new testament." That will give you some idea. But reading the whole book will give you more. You will find out that "god" is in fact a devil. And jesus claimed to be its son.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 22 Aug 2018 23:28 #302

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
..Look up the book. Go to chapter four. It is called "Evil of the new testament." That will give you some idea. But reading the whole book will give you more. You will find out that "god" is in fact a devil. And jesus claimed to be its son.

But if God is nasty why did he give us the knowledge to invent medicines and stuff to relieve illness and pain?

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 22 Aug 2018 23:40 #303

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Look up the book. Go to chapter four. It is called "Evil of the new testament." That will give you some idea. But reading the whole book will give you more. You will find out that "god" is in fact a devil. And jesus claimed to be its son.

But if God is nasty why did he give us the knowledge to invent medicines and stuff to relieve illness and pain?

God didn't do that. Nature and evolution did that. Also, even chimps and birds are known to eat certain things to make them feel better. What we do is basically just an extension of that. But what all this has to do with hating muslims escapes me. If you feel like making another reply, pleas do so in my thread, "My muslim hate thread." It could use some refreshing.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 26 Sep 2018 00:04 #304

• steamroller
  • Banned
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

God didn't do that. Nature and evolution did that. Also, even chimps and birds are known to eat certain things to make them feel better. What we do is basically just an extension of that. But what all this has to do with hating muslims escapes me. If you feel like making another reply, pleas do so in my thread, "My muslim hate thread." It could use some refreshing.

A little more debate please.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 03 Oct 2019 23:23 #305

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
I would like to hear less about why you like jesus and more about why you hate muslims. That way, we can have something to agree on.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 00:40 #306

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Screw that bullshit. Give me your opinion on muslims.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 02:48 #307

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:

Well I wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't go around blowing us up and stabbing us all the time..:)
I've always only voted for the anti-immigration parties so my conscience is quite clear because it wasn't me who let them into our countries.
In fact me and the Brit people have just voted the Conservatives into power here in Britain because their leader Boris is going to clamp down hard on immigration, yeehaw..:)

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 08:12 #308

• HotRod
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

Well I wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't go around blowing us up and stabbing us all the time..:)
I've always only voted for the anti-immigration parties so my conscience is quite clear because it wasn't me who let them into our countries.
In fact me and the Brit people have just voted the Conservatives into power here in Britain because their leader Boris is going to clamp down hard on immigration, yeehaw..:)

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 14:02 #309

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Their shitholes are emptying so fast they must be running on fumes by now..:)

Last Edit: 17 Dec 2019 14:02 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 14:09 #310

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Ugh wrote:

No....they keep on pumping them out.....

There'll be enough illiterate, uneducated violent psychotic Africans to fill Europe three times over and turn every capital city into a tribal war-zone forever...

And you're reycis if you don't approve.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Ugh

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 16:01 #311

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:

There'll be enough illiterate, uneducated violent psychotic Africans to fill Europe three times over and turn every capital city into a tribal war-zone forever...

White supreeemacist

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 22:38 #312

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

In other words, do absolutely fucking nothing! The only way, The Only Way, THE ONLY WAY to keep more from coming in is to get rid of the ones you already have! In a permanent way. Believe me, I know. We have the same sort of sick, demented, evil bullshit being played on us here in the U.S. with ugly, overpopulating, illegal invader scab scum spicks. Trying to deport them is just a revolving door. They just sneak back in and mix back in with our worthless spick population. I did a thread on this before. They all need to be deported to someplace like Bolivia to make sure they don't come back. And if that doesn't work, (and it wouldn't) then deport them back across the border using one of these two devices.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 22:41 #313

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
HotRod wrote:
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:

When I see niggers, I see worthless piece of shit humanzees.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 22:46 #314

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:

You wish. About 68% of "people" from Africa and the Middle East are under the age of 30. A prime breeding age. There is only to deal with overpopulation. Eradication.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 17 Dec 2019 22:50 #315

• redpill
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Ugh wrote:

Who gives a fuck if anybody disapproves. Start slaughtering the motherfuckers mercilessly. Preferably beginning with the women and children. Then somebody might actually notice.