Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 22 Aug 2018 23:08 #301

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Jesus was responsible for too much evil to go into...The book will tell you of much evil..

Wow there are quite a few wackjobs on the book cover, but to include JC among them just makes the book sound stupid!
He told the priests they were full of shite, he recued women from fundy mobs and he stuck up for the poor and homeless, what's so "evil" about that?

Look up the book. Go to chapter four. It is called "Evil of the new testament." That will give you some idea. But reading the whole book will give you more. You will find out that "god" is in fact a devil. And jesus claimed to be its son.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 22 Aug 2018 23:28 #302

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
..Look up the book. Go to chapter four. It is called "Evil of the new testament." That will give you some idea. But reading the whole book will give you more. You will find out that "god" is in fact a devil. And jesus claimed to be its son.

But if God is nasty why did he give us the knowledge to invent medicines and stuff to relieve illness and pain?

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 22 Aug 2018 23:40 #303

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Look up the book. Go to chapter four. It is called "Evil of the new testament." That will give you some idea. But reading the whole book will give you more. You will find out that "god" is in fact a devil. And jesus claimed to be its son.

But if God is nasty why did he give us the knowledge to invent medicines and stuff to relieve illness and pain?

God didn't do that. Nature and evolution did that. Also, even chimps and birds are known to eat certain things to make them feel better. What we do is basically just an extension of that. But what all this has to do with hating muslims escapes me. If you feel like making another reply, pleas do so in my thread, "My muslim hate thread." It could use some refreshing.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 26 Sep 2018 00:04 #304

• steamroller
  • Banned
steamroller wrote:
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

God didn't do that. Nature and evolution did that. Also, even chimps and birds are known to eat certain things to make them feel better. What we do is basically just an extension of that. But what all this has to do with hating muslims escapes me. If you feel like making another reply, pleas do so in my thread, "My muslim hate thread." It could use some refreshing.

A little more debate please.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 03 Oct 2019 23:23 #305

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
I would like to hear less about why you like jesus and more about why you hate muslims. That way, we can have something to agree on.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare