Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 20:31 #81

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
I don't hate muslims

Ultimately i just see them as another part of the patchwork quilt that is humanity

I've been to muslim countries and enjoyed hospitality there. When in those countries i have respected their customs and dress codes. I have respectfully visited their holy places, read their histories, eaten their food, enjoyed their music and respected their culture

But my country has its own culture and customs and it is not traditionally a muslim country and as i am not a muslim i do not wish for islam to become the demographic majority

This does not mean i hate the muslims that live in the UK as i do not.

It just means that I do not want my country to be socially engineered to such an extent that its entire character is changed which i believe is how the vast majority of the human species feels about their own patch of this wide world

As i am an adult and not naive to the point of retardation i am aware however that many people wish their own identity group to be the majority group in whatever their geographic locale is. This means that if I am to prevent those people achieving their wish of radically altering my country to suit their own identity group then i must be peacefully, vocally and politically active to ensure the continued character of my country

Excellent post - but can I make one point.

Can we get real here.

The % of the population of Britian that is Muslim is so small as to be laughable.
What's the Muslim percentage of the population in Londonistan?
And having worked in uk for 12 years with a lot of second- generation Muslims- most of them just give lip service to their ' religion'. Like the rest of us, they were only interested in football and getting laid.
We call them "Grooming Gangs"
So of course all the nutty and sick concepts in the Koran (and the bible is full of the same crap too) have absolutely no place in British civic society. People here have every right to expose such nonsense. But, let's get it all in perspective, it's not a great threat because even Most ordinary Muslims privately think lots of it is nuts too.
Leftist Supremacists want a Domesticated version of Islam for the West
And for the idiots on here who hate Muslims simply because they are Muslims, I mean, WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO SUCH MORONS?
You're projecting
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 20:32 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 20:40 #82

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
The NT is a book full of Jews..

Yes but remember the word "Jew" can refer to two separate groups, firstly anybody born in Israel was a Jew just like Jesus was, which is why the woman at the well said to him- “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman" (John 4:7-9)
and secondly the term "The Jews" referred also to the separate priestly classes like when Jesus said to his mates- "..just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come" (John 13:33)

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 20:41 #83

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
It's not hard to see that most of the tyranny and perversion of the Roman Catholic church come from a mixture of being outwardly Torah dogma, combined with a secret Talmudic/Kabbalistic inner circle.

Hey Rocco....

Yeah, I watched Dennis Wise new Youtube video. He's great.

But I personally feel that although the Catholic Church, as Wise and your quote points out, has become so infiltrated with Illuminati paedophiles and Kabbalistic satanists, as to no longer be able to oppose what is effectively the sweeping wave of Communist agents in the Western media and universities, that this should not concern us too much since it leaves the field open to US.

It's now up to US to do everything we can to oppose the Communist take over and destruction of the West.

And this battle really is flushing out the true agents of this evil for all to see. As usual it's the Jews.

Now, we have the huge MASS of awareness and we are spreading information like crazy and they are having to work overtime with their Jew agents to shut us down....... But they're falling apart and their whole system is going to crumble under the weight of its own deception and mental illness before too long. They just can't defeat wave upon wave of truth with their media agents and laws, because they expose themselves all the more for doing so.

But what's the next step in all this for us.....that's the question.

Hilarious nonsense. The Catholic Church in Ireland was riddle with pedo priests- and they were not communists or Russians.

They were just perverts - whose minds were then totally fucked up by all this Christian nonsense that sex is bad - and the work of the devil - and that you must, at all costs REPRESS this 'evil urge of sex.' ...... or you'll go to hell for eternity.

It was this sick Christian philosophy added to their sick pedo nature that was the cause.

Not your fantasy conspiracy.
Are you saying,
There was no Marrano infiltration during the Inquisition (and after)?
No Communist infiltration in the 1930s?
Vatican 2 did not do a 180 on its original traditional and conservative viewpoints?

Using (under age) (coerced) prostitutes and blackmail is one of many well known tactics of the Mossad and the Jewish Mafia
You can't fix stupid

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 20:44 #84

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
I don't hate muslims

Ultimately i just see them as another part of the patchwork quilt that is humanity

I've been to muslim countries and enjoyed hospitality there. When in those countries i have respected their customs and dress codes. I have respectfully visited their holy places, read their histories, eaten their food, enjoyed their music and respected their culture

But my country has its own culture and customs and it is not traditionally a muslim country and as i am not a muslim i do not wish for islam to become the demographic majority

It just means that I do not want my country to be socially engineered to such an extent that its entire character is changed which i believe is how the vast majority of the human species feels about their own patch of this wide world

As i am an adult and not naive to the point of retardation i am aware however that many people wish their own identity group to be the majority group in whatever their geographic locale is. This means that if I am to prevent those people achieving their wish of radically altering my country to suit their own identity group then i must be peacefully, vocally and politically active to ensure the continued character of my country

Can we get real here.

The % of the population of Britian that is Muslim is so small as to be laughable.
And having worked in uk for 12 years with a lot of second- generation Muslims- most of them just give lip service to their ' religion'. Like the rest of us, they were only interested in football and getting laid.
So of course all the nutty and sick concepts in the Koran (and the bible is full of the same crap too) have absolutely no place in British civic society. People here have every right to expose such nonsense. But, let's get it all in perspective, it's not a great threat because even Most ordinary Muslims privately think lots of it is nuts too.
And for the idiots on here who hate Muslims simply because they are Muslims, I mean, WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO SUCH MORONS?
You're projecting

How can you respond to such an ignorant post.

Mate, get out more.

Make friends with these people. Most Muslims are decent ordinary people. They are not monsters.

Your post reveals a person who has no contact with day to day reality - thus it is easy for the extremes to brainwash you .

Bty, I'm not surprised you won't tell me what the % of the Muslim pop. In Britain is???

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 20:48 #85

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
The NT is nothing but a tool used by tptb to slaughter and control folk..

Slaughter who? If you mean the krauts, japs and muslim terror groups, they needed their asses kicking!
As for "control", do I look controlled in this vid of me? Note the superbly arrogant confident body language..:)
"..as a Christian, thank God you bear that name....that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured" (1 Peter 4:16, Col 4:12)

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 20:52 #86

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:

Are you saying,
Vatican 2 did not do a 180 on its original traditional and conservative viewpoints?

Using (under age) (coerced) prostitutes and blackmail is one of many well known tactics of the Mossad and the Jewish Mafia

Hurts my sides laughing at your bullshit.

Rocco the anarchist church lover. :joker:

Back to reality:

metro.co.uk/2018/08/15/priest-made-boy-9-give-oral-sex-washed-mouth-holy-water-7844069/

The Jews made him do it!

Grey pills. :yerright:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seanxx

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 20:53 #87

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Seanxx wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
I don't hate muslims

Can we get real here.

You're projecting

Mate, get out more.

Make friends with these people. Most Muslims are decent ordinary people. They are not monsters.

Your post reveals a person who has no contact with day to day reality - thus it is easy for the extremes to brainwash you .

Bty, I'm not surprised you won't tell me what the % of the Muslim pop. In Britain is???

It's you who needs to get out more whore-smasher.

Muslims in their own country are great people. I literally love these people, in the right context. I have spent years and years and years in Muslim countries, and I love it. There is little to no evil here, and everyone plays the game of being 'good people who love God'. Suits me.

But as permanent residents of Western countries they are no longer in the right context.

When they come to our country they either get sucked in and radicalised by the secrurity services and involved in their strange war against the British people in order to benefit Israel's global agenda, or they exploit our children because they have come to a country where noone is going to tell them to keep their dick in their pants. There are exceptions. But not enough. Kick em out. I can't get a passport and permanent residence in any Muslim country I work and contribute to. So why do they get the keys to what used to be the greatest country (debatable) on Earth.

Bullshit. Rescind passports and END permanent residency.

And fuck off Eggs.

As usual. Don't know what you're talking about.

Some people are trying to save civilisation from the fuck-up mentally ill damaged-ass bastards like you have helped create.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 20:59 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 20:55 #88

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
It's not hard to see that most of the tyranny and perversion of the Roman Catholic church come from a mixture of being outwardly Torah dogma, combined with a secret Talmudic/Kabbalistic inner circle.

Hey Rocco....

But I personally feel that although the Catholic Church, as Wise and your quote points out, has become so infiltrated with Illuminati paedophiles and Kabbalistic satanists, as to no longer be able to oppose what is effectively the sweeping wave of Communist agents in the Western media and universities, that this should not concern us too much since it leaves the field open to US.

It's now up to US to do everything we can to oppose the Communist take over and destruction of the West.

And this battle really is flushing out the true agents of this evil for all to see. As usual it's the Jews.

Now, we have the huge MASS of awareness and we are spreading information like crazy and they are having to work overtime with their Jew agents to shut us down....... But they're falling apart and their whole system is going to crumble under the weight of its own deception and mental illness before too long. They just can't defeat wave upon wave of truth with their media agents and laws, because they expose themselves all the more for doing so.

Hilarious nonsense. The Catholic Church in Ireland was riddle with pedo priests- and they were not communists or Russians.

They were just perverts - whose minds were then totally fucked up by all this Christian nonsense that sex is bad - and the work of the devil - and that you must, at all costs REPRESS this 'evil urge of sex.' ...... or you'll go to hell for eternity.

It was this sick Christian philosophy added to their sick pedo nature that was the cause.

Are you saying,

Most conspiracies exist because people don't want to face the ugly truth:

And for Catholic Church and most Christian churches the real cause was their sick perverted philosophy of life, especially in regard to sex.

Simple truth: these guys were perverts - whose minds were then totally FUCKED up by all this Christian nonsense that sex is bad - and the work of the devil - and that you must, at all costs REPRESS this 'evil urge of sex.' ...... or you'll go to hell for eternity.

A conspiracy. Is just a way to AVOID facing this truth.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 20:56 by Seanxx.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:02 #89

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Hey Rocco....

Are you saying,

And for Catholic Church and most Christian churches the real cause was their sick perverted philosophy of life, especially in regard to sex.

Simple truth: these guys were perverts - whose minds were then totally FUCKED up by all this Christian nonsense that sex is bad - and the work of the devil - and that you must, at all costs REPRESS this 'evil urge of sex.' ...... or you'll go to hell for eternity.

Leftist Atheists hate "Conspiracy Theories" because they are the in bed with the CONSPIRATORS
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 21:03 by Rocco.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:04 #90

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:

Yeah cant agree more, control freak dinosaurs..pretty much same as Islam tho. :wissl:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 21:05 by porridge.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seanxx

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:06 #91

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
I don't hate muslims

Can we get real here.

You're projecting

Mate, get out more.

I've worked and lived in Libya, Egypt, and Iran and I've made Muslim friends in their own native lands who weren't corrupted by Western Liberalism yet. It is you who needs to get out of his bubble
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 21:10 by Rocco.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:06 #92

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
^ What utter shit Seanx posts, I don't agree with religious doctrines but by no means are Christians sick peados, generally speaking. Sure there is corruption but that exists everywhere, places where Christians are, and aren't.

it's a truly sick mind that uses the bad acts of the few as a tar for the many. Most Christians like most people in other walks of life are fairly decent. they don't live as if The Holy Roman empire is still waiting in the dark allies to pounce on them for having sex. It's ridiculous. Christians have the same sex as anyone else.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:08 #93

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
I don't hate muslims

Can we get real here.

You're projecting

Mate, get out more.

Muslims in their own country are great people.

When they come to our country they either get sucked in and radicalised by the secrurity services and involved in their strange war against the British people in order to benefit Israel's global agenda, or they exploit our children because they have come to a country where noone is going to tell them to keep their dick in their pants. There are exceptions. But not enough. Kick em out. I can't get a passport and permanent residence in any Muslim country I work and contribute to. So why do they get the keys to what used to be the greatest country (debatable) on Earth.

And fuck off Eggs.

Some people are trying to save civilisation from the fuck-up mentally ill damaged-ass bastards like you have helped create.

Get out more - and meet real ordinary Muslims.

THE ONLY MUSLIMS YOU PROBABLY MEET ARE THE ONES THR DAILY MAIL INTRODUCES YOU TO OVER YOUR BREAKFAST.

Most second generation Muslims don't give a fuck about their religion. They think most of it is nuts. The same way most Christians think of their religion.

And who the fuck who want to live in a country controlled by this extreme nutty muslims. That's why most ordinary muslims don't want to live in those horrible places.

Like who would want to live in a country if you nutty Christian fundis ever got control!!! Nobody.

Give them some credit.

Bty, , as a Christian, your language is atrocious.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:11 #94

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Hey Rocco....

Are you saying,

Leftist Atheists hate "Conspiracy Theories" because they are the in bed with the CONSPIRATORS

Dear fuck, just because I don't believe in the ridiculous man made religions of Christianity, Islam or the Jewish nonsense does not make me an atheists.

You guys are so predictable in your ridiculous arguments
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 21:12 by Seanxx.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:12 #95

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Seanx
Most second generation Muslims don't give a fuck about their religion. They think most of it is nuts. The same way most Christians think of their religion.

So you think most Christians don't give a flying fuck about their religion?

Why would they identify with something the don't give a flying fuck about...I mean, I don't give a flying fuck about you, but I don't identify as a Seanxian.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 21:14 by Frothy.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:14 #96

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
I don't hate muslims

Can we get real here.

You're projecting

Mate, get out more.

I've worked and lived in Libya, Egypt, and Iran and I've made Muslim friends in their own native lands who weren't corrupted by Western Liberalism yet. It is you who needs to get out of his bubble

We are talking about British Muslims. People who were born and bred here.

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:16 #97

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
I don't hate muslims

Can we get real here.

You're projecting

Mate, get out more.

Muslims in their own country are great people.

And fuck off Eggs.

Get out more - and meet real ordinary Muslims.

THE ONLY MUSLIMS YOU PROBABLY MEET ARE THE ONES THR DAILY MAIL INTRODUCES YOU TO OVER YOUR BREAKFAST.

And who the fuck who want to live in a country controlled by this extreme nutty muslims. That's why most ordinary muslims don't want to live in those horrible places.

Like who would want to live in a country if you nutty Christian fundis ever got control!!! Nobody.

Give them some credit.

Bty, , as a Christian, your language is atrocious.
You just proved our point former Muslims/Christians who have fallen to Liberalism are the problem numbnuts
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:19 #98

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Frothy wrote:
^ What utter shit Seanx posts, I don't agree with religious doctrines but by no means are Christians sick peados, generally speaking. Sure there is corruption but that exists everywhere, places where Christians are, and aren't.

it's a truly sick mind that uses the bad acts of the few as a tar for the many. Most Christians like most people in other walks of life are fairly decent. they don't live as if The Holy Roman empire is still waiting in the dark allies to pounce on them for having sex. It's ridiculous. Christians have the same sex as anyone else.

Read what was written . Their Philosophy of life, of sex is sick and evil. It is that which fucks people up.

Bty, no one said all Christians are pedos.

Ridiculous post

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:21 #99

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
We are talking about British Muslims. People who were born and bred here.
and again
You can't fix stupid

Why Do I Hate Muslims So Much. 18 Aug 2018 21:22 #100

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
You know what guys?

We might be arguing the fuck out of each other and being rude as hell to each other....and cunting here and fucking off there.

But you know what?

At least there's more action here than at the DIF forum.

I thank you Sean, Frothy and all the other cunts who don't have their heads on the right way, for making this place a good old fashioned fucking cyber riot where anything goes.

They killed the Icke Forum when they stopped banter and people expressing themselves with a bit of spirit.

I'm glad you're here Sean and Frothy, you keep things going.

SO FUCKING COME AT ME YOU CUNTS!

RAAAAAAWWWR!

Cheers.
Last Edit: 18 Aug 2018 21:24 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge