Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Cost of Race Mixing

The Cost of Race Mixing 13 Nov 2018 22:19 #141

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Oreironstar wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I think Roastie just busted GA/Oreironstar as a Mason/Sock Puppet

I shouldnt reply to this "baiting"....yet i will just to clear Gan of any wrong doing

We are not friends and do not know each other outside of internet forums
I have under my own volition followed his work over the years as i believe he "Gets it"
Thats it Mcguyver......nothing else to see here...litterally....except perhaps if you open your eyes....Light?
I'm reading this as some masonic doublespeak, which really is an admission of guild imo

:noway:
:chuckle:
:facepalm:

Then learn to read my Friend? whoever you are?
What else could i respond here? :dunno:

Is "Guild" your way of letting me know you might know a little something....but not much? sort of thing?
Masons and Jews are always bragging about their wits over the goyim with their clever word games

Almost
Bolded is where the ignorance lies
Its that simple ....kind of...
i tend not to label all with one brush.....EVEN if it looks that way.....lets do some Due diligence.... :wissl:

I have found an anthem for Roc

As long as he is killing commies.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

The Cost of Race Mixing 14 Nov 2018 04:04 #142

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Gan Anim wrote:
Once you get the grasp of the Zodiac which is extant unto this day and how the ancients saw things your religious beliefs will wain some..

For a prank I once wrote a letter to Stephen Hawking saying-
"Dear Professor, I heard you are an expert on the stars, so would you mind telling me what the stars foretell for me, for example will I be lucky in love?"

He wrote briefly back saying "I'm sorry but all I know about the stars is that they obey Newton's laws of motion"

PS- I was born under the sign of Taurus, so I looked it up on the net (below) and I have to say it's pretty accurate..:)
"Positive Taurus astrology traits include patience and organization, and being supportiveness, romantic, careful and dedicated. They’re not afraid to take their time in order to get the job done properly. Taurus people are determined, driven and known for their stubborn streaks."

Last Edit: 14 Nov 2018 04:07 by Ugh.

The Cost of Race Mixing 14 Nov 2018 10:47 #143

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
How religion controls the minds of men who do not really understand how the zodiac and hotel works, others use pink champagne on ice and lots of pretty pretty imaginary freinds.

Relax says this nightman, who was born at the bottom of the mountains in the house of the hunter.

Straight to the heart of the matter.

Here at the stroke of midnight 21 December the final blow for the depths of winter are put to rest and the sun in ancient eyes, those who were taking noticed ended the winter and began the long slow climb to the top of the mountains and the bounty which followed like clockwork and a time mankind can never alter, only the minds who see but do not understand and hear but do not percieve.

Some things remain unchaged and cannot be challenged.
INACTIVE
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare