Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Cost of Race Mixing

The Cost of Race Mixing 16 Apr 2018 23:22 #21

• Flare
porridge wrote:
Reality check: Europe is fucked thanks to the white Europeans thats the facts. :yup:

Porridge = 100% Jüde confirmed
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Cost of Race Mixing 17 Apr 2018 04:48 #22

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
novum wrote:
^ Cloned replacement presidents are walking around, and their consciousness was downloaded onto a CD with some kind of scan device and uploaded into the clone?

That guy at the end of the video struck me as a bit of a shit talker, just my humble opinion!

He even threw in the 'human (clone) bodies being posessed by aliens' deal, maybe he is buddies with Icke.

My point was...
Kalahari Bushmen can live off the land indefinitely in a desert wed last a few days in.
I dont see these people as animals personally & find it sad how indigenous people have had their lands torn from them & assimilated into an alien way of life globally. Totally by design...

The guy's repertoire is getting greyer than George Soros's pubic hair.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Cost of Race Mixing 17 Apr 2018 08:47 #23

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Reality check: Europe is fucked thanks to the white Europeans thats the facts. :yup:

Porridge = 100% Jüde confirmed

So original fake zone response.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

The Cost of Race Mixing 17 Apr 2018 09:16 #24

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
novum wrote:
^ Cloned replacement presidents are walking around, and their consciousness was downloaded onto a CD with some kind of scan device and uploaded into the clone?

That guy at the end of the video struck me as a bit of a shit talker, just my humble opinion!

He even threw in the 'human (clone) bodies being posessed by aliens' deal, maybe he is buddies with Icke.

My point was...
Kalahari Bushmen can live off the land indefinitely in a desert wed last a few days in.
I dont see these people as animals personally & find it sad how indigenous people have had their lands torn from them & assimilated into an alien way of life globally. Totally by design...

The guy's repertoire is getting greyer than George Soros's pubic hair.

This is funny, as I only posted that video to point out where we are heading in terms of Genetic Frankenstein engineering..shows me no honest discussion on this forum only agenda.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

The Cost of Race Mixing 19 Apr 2018 04:04 #25

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

The Cost of Race Mixing 27 May 2018 18:03 #26

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

The Cost of Race Mixing 27 May 2018 18:14 #27

• Flare
^ Without the subtitles. :chuckle:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Cost of Race Mixing 30 Jun 2018 17:16 #28

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Flare wrote:
The Cost of Race Mixing..

No offence to black women but I've never found them the least bit attractive and have never wanted to mate with them and produce offspring, I suppose it's hardwired into my DNA to want to avoid them.
For example Prince Harry has the hots for Meghan Markle but she does absolutely nothing for me..:)
Also, and again no offence to blacks, but if a film or TV show has blacks in it I usually flip channels to find something else to watch.
Am I racist or what? Is there something wrong with me?
Call me oldfashioned but I like my film stars handsome and pretty like in the old days..:)-

The Cost of Race Mixing 30 Jun 2018 23:10 #29

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Flare wrote:
The Cost of Race Mixing

How many people know that it will be impossible to find a bone marrow donor for a mongrel? Or that even an organ transplant from within the same family is likely to be rejected? Even blood groups are racial and transfusions can be problematic. Due to Mendellian inheritance it is impossible to get a smooth blend between two races, there will always be individual characteristics of each race highlighted, such as a flat nose but with fair skin, or afro hair but with fair skin. Even ‘Pass for Whites’ after 5 or 6 generations of having a White parent still show non-White traits, it is impossible to breed them out and we see the proof of this all around us in countries that were formerly White, such as India, South America and Egypt.

It is important to make people aware of the gravity of what they are doing by miscegenating, the effects of it will still be felt for generations after the original breeding pair are dead and gone.

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info. :)

The elitists who promote race mixing are the very one's who do not do it themselves. The elitists tend to stick to the same blood line. Perhaps they know the dangers of race mixing?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 19:47 by peacenik.

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 01:16 #30

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
The elitists who promote race mixing are the very one's who do not do themselves. The elitists tend to stick to the same blood line. Perhaps they know the dangers of race mixing?

And for the record, sorry to sound racist, but not only do I find black women unattractive, but jewish and latino women do nothing for me either.
Oriental women are not too bad, but I find white women the most attractive of all, it must be hardwired into my DNA, so as far as I'm concerned White is Right for me..:)

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 07:43 #31

• novum
  • Platinum Member
peacenik wrote:
The elitists who promote race mixing are the very one's who do not do themselves. The elitists tend to stick to the same blood line.

I reckon the ruling class to want to ultimately be the only white people, jmo.

And they dont plan in days weeks months years or decades like most people, they plan longer term. So its gonna take a while but i feel this is their goal eventually, or get close to it.. so then they will be a 'special' breed.

They have all the money in the world now and i think they dont feel special enough anymore so they got it in their heads to kalergi the world in order to increase their own importance in their own minds.

I think the Brit royals latest 'wedding' (to a career actress, she's an actress for hire by trade ffs) is a psy op to advance their beloved kalergi / hooton plans for the world.

But generally speaking i agree they stay within the bloodlines.

Ugh wrote:
And for the record, sorry to sound racist, but not only do I find black women unattractive, but jewish and latino women do nothing for me either.
Oriental women are not too bad, but I find white women the most attractive of all, it must be hardwired into my DNA, so as far as I'm concerned White is Right for me..:)

Not racist to like what ya like ey, each to their own but i do think what you said is inherent in most of us.

Jewish women tend to have quite a range of looks as many of them are mixed ancestry with europeans... many 'known' jewish people eg actors claim jewishness from one side of the fam but have various ancestries ... 'latinos' or central to south americans in general are another case by case perhaps too as some look (are) very white (spanish) with little to no native american component apparent, there is a range there... and Argentina for example had a very large spanish and italian influx.

Re. african women it is said that you see black male - white female much more often than white male - black female... and its the same deal with asians, more often than not any white-asian couplings are white male asian female. These arent my stats but what seems to be the case and reported in various stats ive glanced at.. why? Must be something to do with what people find attractive.

Of course the MSM these days pushes their version very hard, as MSM are propaganda outlets for the globalist think tanks, which are of course chaired by the elite of elites who set the agendas for the world.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Ugh

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 08:53 #32

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Lux Interior wrote:
Let them have the whole of Europe and let the whole of Europe move to Africa, lock, stock and barrel. The Africans can have our entire infrastructure and we will have theirs. What do you think would happen in that scenario?

But what if we gave the less industrious knowledgeable minds throughout the world some of our skills to produce useful things so they don't need to come here, they all have mobile phones but still not a decent water supply in many parts, surely a water treatment plant would be better than a mobile network, or a decent road instead of baggy trousers and a baseball cap worn the wrong way round.

Skills is where its all at, the ability to create much of what they/we need in house using their own local raw materials and ready energy, then more people can remain independant, instead we creat false concepts like "Free Trade" which cretes the exact opposite known as Inter- Dependence, and if you break down the meaning, Inter means to bury, IE to bury the nations under such a banner that John Dee first termed and the result is an overall inability to fend for ones self.
INACTIVE

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 13:21 #33

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote: And for the record, sorry to sound racist, but not only do I find black women unattractive, but jewish and latino women do nothing for me either..

novum wrote:
Not racist to like what ya like ey, each to their own but i do think what you said is inherent in most of us.

Yeah, below is a typical advert we're being bombarded with to try to make us believe that mixed race relationships are "normal", but as far as I'm concerned it's very abnormal-

I stick with the Lone Eagle..:)-

Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 13:22 by Ugh.

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 13:37 #34

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Let them have the whole of Europe and let the whole of Europe move to Africa, lock, stock and barrel. The Africans can have our entire infrastructure and we will have theirs. What do you think would happen in that scenario?

Well we'd turn the African shitholes into prosperous thriving countries like the Brits did when they took over South Africa and Rhodesia a few centuries ago,,:)
Then the Africans decided they wanted their countries back so they kicked out the whites and became shitholes again.
Rhodesia became 'Zimbabwe' ruled by that little goon Mugabe who encouraged the murder of white farmers, he couldn't run a lemonade stand let alone a country, and South Africa suffered even more when Mandela and his cronies took over-
"WIKI-Nearly 50 murders are committed each day in South Africa.
It is estimated that 500,000 women are raped in South Africa every year.
Child and baby rape incidences are some of the highest in the world.
South Africa has an estimated 6.3 million people living with HIV – more than any other country in the world.
Middle-class South Africans seek security in gated communities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 13:49 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 14:02 #35

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Returning to the topic of race mixing, if these stills from a Brit Lloyds Bank TV advert and posters don't make all normal people throw up nothing will..:)

Here a white homo proposes marriage to his black boyfriend-

And he accepts, how fucking sweet..:)

Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 14:06 by Ugh.

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 18:30 #36

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
watch mark collett's vid showing and commenting on the last christmas season's tv adverts in the uk - most happy families are mixed race - the idiot family who cant cook a turkey is white and white men are shown standing outside looking in. Nice

Truth is anti-semitic
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 19:45 #37

• peacenik
  • Immortal
People who think there is no conspiracy behind, race mixing and forced homosexuality simply haven't been paying attention. Almost every TV commercial now has a mixed race couple in it. Every movie has to have a black person or a woman as a dominate role.

Ever see that sci-fi series, "the Orville"? I love sci fi movies. They have to be pretty bad for me not to watch them.But, the last time I watched, the Orville, The ship's captian's ex wife has sex with an male alien. The ship's captain (a man) become jealous and wants to have sex with the male alien to.

Then there are the two male homosexual crew members who give birth to a child. The whole series is a promotion of homosexuality and political correctness. So nauseous I could not stand to watch it anymore.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 20:21 #38

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I am currently ploughing thru the Expanse. I stopped watching for a bit as there was an obvious "agenda" like white people speaking with west indian accents, plus the race mixing, but decided that the story line was strong enough to give it a second chance.

it was recently reviewed here by a nationalist site contributor:

www.counter-currents.com/2018/06/the-expanse/

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 20:22 by Voltaire.

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 21:47 #39

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
Almost every TV commercial now has a mixed race couple in it. Every movie has to have a black person or a woman as a dominate role..

Yes but why? Who exactly is pushing the Mixed race/ GLBT/ Feminism agendas? What do they stand to gain from it?
Sorry if the question has been answered before, but I'm a relative newcomer to TZ and must have missed it.
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 21:48 by Ugh.

The Cost of Race Mixing 01 Jul 2018 23:22 #40

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
peacenik wrote:
People who think there is no conspiracy behind, race mixing and forced homosexuality simply haven't been paying attention. Almost every TV commercial now has a mixed race couple in it. Every movie has to have a black person or a woman as a dominate role.

Ever see that sci-fi series, "the Orville"? I love sci fi movies. They have to be pretty bad for me not to watch them.But, the last time I watched, the Orville, The ship's captian's ex wife has sex with an male alien. The ship's captain (a man) become jealous and wants to have sex with the male alien to.

Then there are the two male homosexual crew members who give birth to a child. The whole series is a promotion of homosexuality and political correctness. So nauseous I could not stand to watch it anymore.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 01 Jul 2018 23:32 by Gan Anim.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare