Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Cost of Race Mixing

The Cost of Race Mixing 02 Jul 2018 00:17 #41

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Almost every TV commercial now has a mixed race couple in it. Every movie has to have a black person or a woman as a dominate role..

Yes but why? Who exactly is pushing the Mixed race/ GLBT/ Feminism agendas? What do they stand to gain from it?
Sorry if the question has been answered before, but I'm a relative newcomer to TZ and must have missed it.

IMO, what they want is a population that cannot define itself.They want to blur the lines between, race, sexuality, nationality, and mental illness. When you can no longer affectively define yourself, you're a slave. When you can't define yourself, it makes it so much easier for others to define you.

What they want is what they call a, "world citizen". Someone free of boundaries, someone who can eat and poop anywhere they like......Kinda like a cow.

Ultimately, what they want is someone just smart enough to hold tools and follow orders, just like the "gods" of long ago wanted.

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

The Cost of Race Mixing 02 Jul 2018 01:58 #42

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yep thats about the jist of it imo ^ :yup:

And they will still be the royals/leaders wearing their knights of malta crosses and stuff, they want to be gods.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

The Cost of Race Mixing 02 Jul 2018 06:03 #43

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
peacenik wrote:
IMO, what they want is a population that cannot define itself.They want to blur the lines between, race, sexuality, nationality, and mental illness. When you can no longer affectively define yourself, you're a slave. When you can't define yourself, it makes it so much easier for others to define you.
What they want is what they call a, "world citizen". Someone free of boundaries, someone who can eat and poop anywhere they like......Kinda like a cow. Ultimately, what they want is someone just smart enough to hold tools and follow orders, just like the "gods" of long ago wanted.

Yes the masses can be easily manipulated, so let's take comfort from the fact that none of us truthseekers are among them..:)
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2018 06:03 by Ugh.

The Cost of Race Mixing 02 Jul 2018 08:58 #44

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Gan Anim wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Let them have the whole of Europe and let the whole of Europe move to Africa, lock, stock and barrel. The Africans can have our entire infrastructure and we will have theirs. What do you think would happen in that scenario?

But what if we gave the less industrious knowledgeable minds throughout the world some of our skills to produce useful things so they don't need to come here, they all have mobile phones but still not a decent water supply in many parts, surely a water treatment plant would be better than a mobile network, or a decent road instead of baggy trousers and a baseball cap worn the wrong way round.

Skills is where its all at, the ability to create much of what they/we need in house using their own local raw materials and ready energy, then more people can remain independant, instead we creat false concepts like "Free Trade" which cretes the exact opposite known as Inter- Dependence, and if you break down the meaning, Inter means to bury, IE to bury the nations under such a banner that John Dee first termed and the result is an overall inability to fend for ones self.
I know what inter means, it can be used in different ways, you just interpret it to suit your POV. here, this will be useful for you : www.thefreedictionary.com/inter-

Africans have survived for millennia but you'd have us think they've lost the innate ability to survive? They're reproducing at a massive rate, endangered animals don't do that, hence their title, endangered. If some idiot thinks a status symbol is preferable to a life-essential requirement then fine, let them die. I'm not going to waste any effort mourning or trying to teach them. Perhaps they could stop dumping rubbish and shitting in their water supply, there's a bit of useful advice, take it or leave it. Perhaps if they considered that rather than a symbol of wealth and prosperity, they don't keep herds of goats that denude the landscape of even the roots of plants and create desert. Do they need someone to point out what's in front of their own eyes? Again, fuck 'em, Darwinism rules.

As for the quote of mine you highlighted, tell us, just what do you think would happen if roles and nations were reversed ? The Boers made something out of the Cape colonies, nobody had done that before, nobody.
liberabo te ab inferno
Last Edit: 02 Jul 2018 09:01 by Lux Interior.

The Cost of Race Mixing 02 Jul 2018 21:54 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Africans....Do they need someone to point out what's in front of their own eyes? Again, fuck 'em, Darwinism rules..

They know that they can go on overpopulating their shithole countries and that the mugs in the West will launch big 'Famine Aid Appeals' to prop them up with cash and food convoys.
Even Attenborough says it's a crazy policy, and interestingly he also says the planet "will do something about it", perhaps he means Mother Nature will create a super-virus to drastically thin out the world's population..:)

Last Edit: 02 Jul 2018 21:54 by Ugh.

The Cost of Race Mixing 20 Oct 2018 15:58 #46

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Lux Interior wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Let them have the whole of Europe and let the whole of Europe move to Africa, lock, stock and barrel. The Africans can have our entire infrastructure and we will have theirs. What do you think would happen in that scenario?

But what if we gave the less industrious knowledgeable minds throughout the world some of our skills to produce useful things so they don't need to come here, they all have mobile phones but still not a decent water supply in many parts, surely a water treatment plant would be better than a mobile network, or a decent road instead of baggy trousers and a baseball cap worn the wrong way round.

Skills is where its all at, the ability to create much of what they/we need in house using their own local raw materials and ready energy, then more people can remain independant, instead we creat false concepts like "Free Trade" which cretes the exact opposite known as Inter- Dependence, and if you break down the meaning, Inter means to bury, IE to bury the nations under such a banner that John Dee first termed and the result is an overall inability to fend for ones self.
I know what inter means, it can be used in different ways, you just interpret it to suit your POV. here, this will be useful for you : www.thefreedictionary.com/inter-

Africans have survived for millennia but you'd have us think they've lost the innate ability to survive? They're reproducing at a massive rate, endangered animals don't do that, hence their title, endangered. If some idiot thinks a status symbol is preferable to a life-essential requirement then fine, let them die. I'm not going to waste any effort mourning or trying to teach them. Perhaps they could stop dumping rubbish and shitting in their water supply, there's a bit of useful advice, take it or leave it. Perhaps if they considered that rather than a symbol of wealth and prosperity, they don't keep herds of goats that denude the landscape of even the roots of plants and create desert. Do they need someone to point out what's in front of their own eyes? Again, fuck 'em, Darwinism rules.

As for the quote of mine you highlighted, tell us, just what do you think would happen if roles and nations were reversed ? The Boers made something out of the Cape colonies, nobody had done that before, nobody.

That is a tad one sided don't you think, if they were living in such squalid conditions with diseases then how have they survived their own neglect for so long?.
What I'm saying is, the planet could share its knowledge to benefit the whole instead of the few, this way people can have what they need without stealing it from someone else, be self sufficient so they don't need to move away from where they are, as we are we are boom and bust and wasting our physical energy more than ever.

If the Cape had never been colonized before then who greeted the Duch explorers when their ship Nieuwe Haarlem ran aground on the cape, if there were no settlers and or possible enemies why did they need to build the Castle of Good Hope for protection.

Who are these people who were in the area during the stone age, who the colonist bought some land from

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoikhoi
INACTIVE

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 19:46 #47

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Don't make a fool out of yourself.

Zulu
Khoikhoi
San

A bunch of nomadic tribes which only had 200 words in their vocabulary and hadn't even found out how to dig a hole in the ground to crap into.

Yet you think the whites didn't have any right to turn the country into a first-world nation and should have left it to those half animals. :facepalm:

Idiot boy Rocco made the ridiculous comment that SA 'was uninhibited when Whites arrived. Whites where the first inhabitants of S. Africa'.

And your nazi response was, utterly SICK: yes, maybe there were people there but they were so inferior ( couldn't crap into holes) that they don't count!!!

Wouldn't your hero Hitler be proud of you.

Why don't you guys see a decent psychologist before you finally lose it.

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 19:50 #48

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
I don't really mind......If the blacks can claim Africa as belonging exclusively to blacks then can't we claim Europe as belonging exclusively to whites?

I'd shake on that deal.....

Shows how far we've fallen that we have to haggle to keep our own civilisation......

We're done anyway...it's all too far gone. Only blacks have any race-based power.

Whites are just waiting to be killed, either in the streets of London by a black schizo with a knife, in their homes in the suburbs of J'burg, or by the next Jew World War.

Only Black Lives Matter.

We've learned that now.

We'll shut up and die, don't want to upset Theresa May.

I love how you fake Christians quickly lose your religion.

The basic tenet of Christianity is to 'love ALL my children.' Remember that?

That, doesn't mean just the white ones, mr pirate.

Aren't these fake Christians total hypocrites.

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 19:53 #49

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Lux Interior wrote:

So you are then , I assume an extremely successful man.

Huge income, fantastic career big mansion?

And if you were put in Africa, you'd replicate your great success here there!!

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 19:56 #50

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

Everything in Europe will be utterly devastated in 5 - 10 years time and Africa will be absolutely flourishing.

Same goes for you mr nazi flare

You must be , I assume an extremely successful man.

And tell us and all the Africans what they are missing from you as an extraordinary successful white man!

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 19:59 #51

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

So you are then , I assume an extremely successful man.

Well that's exactly what white people did in S.Africa
You can't fix stupid

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 20:00 #52

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I don't really mind......If the blacks can claim Africa as belonging exclusively to blacks then can't we claim Europe as belonging exclusively to whites?

Shows how far we've fallen that we have to haggle to keep our own civilisation......

We're done anyway...it's all too far gone. Only blacks have any race-based power.

Whites are just waiting to be killed, either in the streets of London by a black schizo with a knife, in their homes in the suburbs of J'burg, or by the next Jew World War.

Only Black Lives Matter.

We've learned that now.

It's love ALL my Christian children
You can't fix stupid

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 20:01 #53

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Don't make a fool out of yourself.

Zulu
Khoikhoi
San

A bunch of nomadic tribes which only had 200 words in their vocabulary and hadn't even found out how to dig a hole in the ground to crap into.

Yet you think the whites didn't have any right to turn the country into a first-world nation and should have left it to those half animals. :facepalm:

Idiot boy Rocco made the ridiculous comment that SA 'was uninhibited when Whites arrived. Whites where the first inhabitants of S. Africa'.

And your nazi response was, utterly SICK: yes, maybe there were people there but they were so inferior ( couldn't crap into holes) that they don't count!!!

Wouldn't your hero Hitler be proud of you.

Why don't you guys see a decent psychologist before you finally lose it.
(((Psychologist)))
You can't fix stupid

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 20:03 #54

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Ugh wrote:
Ugh wrote: And for the record, sorry to sound racist, but not only do I find black women unattractive, but jewish and latino women do nothing for me either..

novum wrote:
Not racist to like what ya like ey, each to their own but i do think what you said is inherent in most of us.

Yeah, below is a typical advert we're being bombarded with to try to make us believe that mixed race relationships are "normal", but as far as I'm concerned it's very abnormal-

I stick with the Lone Eagle..:)-

You seem to have forget the fellow you claim to follow.

A brown skinned fellow called Jesus who is claimed to have said:

'LOVE ALL MY CHILDREN AS MYSELF'.

He clearly saw a persons heart. All you people clearly see is skin colour.

Don't you just love you fake Christians!!

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 21:36 #55

• hokuspokus
Seanxx wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Ugh wrote: And for the record, sorry to sound racist, but not only do I find black women unattractive, but jewish and latino women do nothing for me either..

novum wrote:
Not racist to like what ya like ey, each to their own but i do think what you said is inherent in most of us.

Yeah, below is a typical advert we're being bombarded with to try to make us believe that mixed race relationships are "normal", but as far as I'm concerned it's very abnormal-

You are correct Sean . However.
What is your take on white v white (predominantly) hatred in Ireland or Scotland.?
Or the Shia\ Sunni Muslim car crash world wide war that has gone on since Jesus was a boy?
Or the fact that black saves were sold to white men by black men ?
How do you square this circle ?

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 22:25 #56

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Seanxx wrote:
Ugh wrote:

novum wrote:

You're an Atheist and you think you can lecture Christians on Christianity?
It's you who can only see skin color, and it's you who's the hater here
You can't fix stupid

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 22:56 #57

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Seanxx wrote:

Jesus never said that, looks like you haven't been listening to your sunday school teacher..:)
The fact is, only CHRISTIANS are God's children, the rest are going up the spout no matter what colour skin they are-
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

PS- as for the Establishment ramming blacks and multi-racial couples down our throats in TV adverts, I dunno what effect it's having on people but personally I'm so fed up of it that I'm BOYCOTTING all products that feature it in in their advertising.
The fact is most whites only want to shack up with the opposite sex of their own white color, and oddballs such as Harry are very much in the minority..:)

Last Edit: 10 Nov 2018 23:08 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 23:06 #58

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Only Black Lives Matter.

We've learned that now.

It's love ALL my Christian children

Ok, mr genius .... please show me that quote in the bible.

Should be easy for you.

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 23:18 #59

• Seanxx
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
Seanxx wrote:
Ugh wrote:

novum wrote:

You're an Atheist and you think you can lecture Christians on Christianity?
It's you who can only see skin color, and it's you who's the hater here

Pathetic answer. Obviously you have no arguments to offer.

Bty, people who see through the fake man made religions of matrix Christianity, Islam and Judaism aren't atheist.

The Cost of Race Mixing 10 Nov 2018 23:20 #60

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
INACTIVE
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare