Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 05:25 #1

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
So to cut a long story short it's my opinion that the cabal are adepts of the occult.

They understand perfectly well that through the ages various epochs emerge with strongly masculine or feminine energies

We are now heading into an age where the sacred feminine was supposed to re emerge from her slumber

The cabal know this but cannot have it happen without putting their dark twist upon it

So we have the rise of state controlled feminism , which has gone from what should be a natural re emergence to the twisted version of modern feminism that we have now

I am also of the opinion the cabal are promoting a certain form of extreme patriarchy with one of their three branches of Abraham - no doubt you know which one I mean from my vocal opposition to it

It would be a shame for them to twist this epoch into something it is not without putting up some resistance to it

So for both the male and female readers I would like to begin introducing a cast of characters from European tales of the Sacred Feminine and how she was understood and viewed by our ancestors prior to the rise of Churchianity in Europe

I would like to start with Morrigan , because she's not exactly nicey nicey and she is from a mythology and epoch from so long ago it's a small miracle we even know of them at all

isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 05:30 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
continuing on with the Irish theme for now here is a brief introduction to Brigid and her attributes

I think it's going to be important to encourage the re emergence of the understanding that the natural cycles of our Earth were often personified by these characters

it was one means by which we kept ourselves in sync with the passing of the seasons and showed reverence for the miracles of creation

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 05:41 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Europa, you mean that bitch who my grandson Zeus lured to Crete and raped her on the beach?

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 05:52 #4

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
another Irish figure of the scared feminine is Maeve , a Warrior Queen no less

she may have been a real person only later becoming legend ... it's nice to have some mystery surrounding the emergence of the sacred feminine again and our roots as people of the Earth not people of the Book

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 05:54 #5

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Gaia wrote:
Europa, you mean that bitch who my grandson Zeus lured to Crete and raped her on the beach?

no I was referencing Europe in general , seeing as we once had a rich history of female involvement with the cycles of time

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 06:31 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 18:37 #7

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
that's all very well Truthyspoon but I'm going to try and concentrate on European ideas of the sacred feminine in this thread

thanks for the addition though

really I am trying to show that in Europe for the longest time we did have reverence for aspects of the female

it's really just trying to show that in parts of Europe women were once celebrated just the same as men and contributed plenty to our understanding of the world

natural allies , not natural enemies

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 20:49 #8

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
basquemythology.amaroa.com/mari-diosa-madre-de-la-antigua-europa
The Basque language is what remains of the ancient language in western Europe before the Indo-European invasions. It is the only native language which has been able to overcome the incoming invasions and their cultural influence for the last 3,000 year. The Basques have shown a great ability to incorporate that influence without losing their cultural identity. In fact, they are a remarkable and exceptional case in the history of the European politics and culture. Without any doubt, their traditions come directly from the Neolithic Age. Many cultural features of ancient Europe (the religion of the Goddess, the use of the Moon calendar. the matrilineal kinship and the responsibility of women in the agriculture) survived until the beginning of the 20th century (...). The native legal system did not give men preference over women.

without doubt some of the later representations of the sacred feminine adopted middle eastern attributes

however it's undeniable that certain European groups had long established their own myth cycles away from the influence of the middle east

we don't have to accept the revisionism that attempts to link our pre history with their pre history

long before the arrival of churchianity or even the Greeks who did call the celtic the Keltoi yes, we had revered the sacred feminine who was never merely a virgin or something to be hidden away behind a veil

at it's most basic it was an attempt to understand the cycles of life and death

long ago we accepted without question that life is not eternal and there was not necessarily a demand to behave with promises of reward in some afterlife but events in life itself was what was important

I will eventually come to the later periods of European history where these same genetic lineages of pre indo european people had attempts at wiping them and their mythology out

conveniently taking with them the notion that we can live with the Earths cycles and that nature can and did provide what we need in terms of nutrition and medicine

instead now we rely on chemical concoctions that often cause more harm than good - by a small miracle we can still find information on plant lore and herbalism however anyone who has been paying attention will know Codex Alimentarius was an attempt by the NWO to criminalize and monopolize this knowledge

again , a central theme to my musings is the ability to share knowledge and learn - something that the NWO cabal have all ways , without fail , tried to destroy or pervert

they are the destroyers of beauty and knowledge - not it's keeper - so perhaps I shall also begin to include plant lore and herb uses for both nutrition and preventative medicine

Last Edit: 12 Aug 2018 20:51 by MrAnderson.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 21:02 #9

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:

Catholic Church is European. Nox is European, Nuit is European, Venus is European, Cybele is European.....

Are you sure you know the subject?

I know enough to know the cabal have twisted the emergence of the sacred feminine into the rabid anti male feminism we see today yes

I'm attempting to give another side to this.

Feel free to present whatever information you wish.

Long before churchianity ruled in Europe women played a huge role in our societies , if not often being central figures to the myth cycles.

I find it far more interesting than a portrayal of middle eastern women being property or mere side notes on the path of some jewish supremacist.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 21:47 #10

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:

If you can demonstrate an 'origin story' for European theology which predates the Middle East I'd love to hear it, as would a great many people, but my research indicates that it is the contrary.

that would be difficult to do considering the desert cults have systematically wiped out as much as they possibly can regarding our place on the Earth and continue to do so

so unfortunately the '' research '' these days can only be conducted using the information that is left from the destruction of our heritage

it would be like going to south america and trying to conduct serious research into their origins

it's not as easy as it once would have been because churchianity came along and destroyed 90% or more of what they knew

the Basque and subsequently the Irish have something that appears quite distinct

and there are plenty of well preserved cave paintings in France which pre date sumeria , they may only be cave paintings but it shows without doubt there was thinking , creative people outside of the middle east

ever heard about the cave with the footprints of the boy and the wolf walking side by side ?

archive.archaeology.org/9909/newsbriefs/chauvet.html

26 thousand years ago apparently and that's long before our edumacated guess on the civilization known as Sumeria

we existed outside of the middle east too you know :)

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 21:55 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Adopting middle-East attributes is nothing to be proud of you know. That's where all the crazy comes from.

Glad you finally seeing it TS.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 22:21 #12

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
yes thanks for the middle east promotion again Guest1041

I know you like your desert cult thats OK

I have dreams of the forest , not dreams of a desert

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 22:30 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
There is no evidence for a European origin for language, civilisation or religion, it all came from the Middle-East, Egypt and Turkey.

there is no evidence because your beloved desert cult and it's masonic brethren have destroyed it

it did not all come from fucking Turkey and Egypt lol

just piss off with this Arab fascination

you are ignoring anything I do post anyway so not much point giving you the time of day to re enforce your desert mind on a thread about the sacred feminine

26 thousand years ago in a cave in France a small boy was walking side by side with a wolf

where did he come from and where was he going ? how did he have a wolf as a companion ?

was he looking for a way home to fucking Turkey ?

can you show me the Raven in your middle eastern fascination with our origins ?

where is it ? please find it .......

or maybe the Turks introduced the Raven to Europe did they ? lol

trololololol

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 22:46 #14

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Celtic_language
Dating
Proto-Celtic is mostly dated to roughly 800 BC (Hallstatt C), see Celtic languages.[citation needed]

In the first decade of the 21st century a number of scholars addressed this question using computational methods, with differing results. Gray and Atkinson estimated a date of 6100 BP (4100 BC) while Forster and Toth suggest a date of 3200 BC ±1500 years for the arrival of Celtic in Britain,[15] but such early dates are not generally accepted.

that's from ziopedia itself , and of course such early dates are not generally accepted because it would never allow the bullshit to stand that we are all descendants of some desert cult

and even if the dates are roughly correct , 6 thousand BC they were speaking in a language not too dis similar from modern Gaelic which BTW is on the way out as a language

so how long before that were they speaking their own non indo european language ?

its not the same language , not the same origins

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 22:50 #15

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:

I'm sorry but now you just sound like an idiot.

I know you don't even know what you're talking about but I suppose people like you have to say something even when you've got nothing to say.....

You ought to be ashamed to be parading such ignorance. You are a very stupid man.

lol I aught to be ashamed for not parroting the jew supremacist version of history

next up you will want to tell me we all came from Africa lol

*edit* and I can see why some people wanted to be able to have their own sections to post in .....

you just totally derailed what was going to be a look into the pre history of the sacred feminine and the skills and lore associated with the women of Europe and instead now I'm listening to some tit who swallowed the blue pill of christianity

why don't you go and beg your jew god for forgiveness you terrible sinner

Last Edit: 12 Aug 2018 22:53 by MrAnderson.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 22:59 #16

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
all ways the same with these fake arabs they are terrified of strong European women

terrified of the sacred feminine emerging again

he would much prefer living , as he does , in somewhere like Morroco where you can still rely on the fact women are second class citizens

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 23:09 #17

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
The Britons did not sprout magically out of the ground.

They came from the near-east. The origin of Britain is generally accepted to be from Brutus and the battle of Troy.

Even your silly pagan folklore people accept this.

https://folkrealmstudies.weebly.com/brutus-of-troy-first-king-of-britain.html

yeh you see thats great news Guest1041 and completely misses the point of the topic which is that women do have a role to play in our societies and that we can be natural allies and not all ways enemies

gan gets it because he is partnered with such a woman and he knows they complement each others existence without the shackles of middle eastern desert cults dictating what they can and cant do in that partnership - breaking out of the ideological framework of Abrahamic thinking of females as the evil they are portrayed as in genesis

thats the point of this thread and it will evolve to incorporate some of the knowledge of plant lore and herbal remedies that your desert cult has spent two thousand years trying to eradicate thank you very much

you ok with that or would you prefer to keep inferring that women are just all ways a problem and should be kept in bondage ?

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 23:15 #18

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:

You're kind of vying for a top place as forum's number one asshole as far as I can tell, or at least you're in the top three.

you are free to think of me as you please

if there's nothing here for you to learn in your infinite wisdom then that's great

I've met plenty of people in life who thought they knew it all ,and every single one of them misses an opportunity to learn each and every day

I do remember your postings from the DIF when you were edelweiss

you were just as pig headed and arrogant then as you are now

the man they couldn't recruit ( except when he decided to kneel before the jew god )

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 12 Aug 2018 23:44 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
WOOOO, now magically you've done a 180 and are having a go at the Jews?

You're full of shit Mr A. You're a fucking Jew lover and you know it.

Everyone here knows your agenda you Zionist shite meister.

lol you only think ive done a 180 because your too thick to think for yourself

and yes your a christian so you worship the god of the Jews

what is so hard to understand about that ?

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 13 Aug 2018 00:39 #20

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
well if you go ahead and read the zio pedia even they have to admit that there was a language they call proto celtic which later became celtic when it was fused with indo european languages which themselves are from proto indo european languages which ITSELF is and I quote :
Proto-Indo-European (PIE)[1] is the linguistic reconstruction of the hypothetical common ancestor of the Indo-European languages, the most widely spoken language family in the world.

see that word hypothetical ? let's see the definition of it shall we

www.dictionary.com/browse/hypothetical
assumed by hypothesis; supposed: a hypothetical case.
of, pertaining to, involving, or characterized by hypothesis: hypothetical reasoning.
given to making hypotheses.

and even more accurately
Logic.

(of a proposition) highly conjectural; not well supported by available evidence.
(of a proposition or syllogism) conditional.

as you can see , proto celtic is not celtic nor is it indo european , proto indo european in itself is a HYPOTHETICAL language construction based upon any available evidence we have

and having pointed out that the available evidence we have is all within the framework of what we have been left to work with and not ALL the evidence available I am trying to point out that proto celtic is a supposition based upon another supposition of proto indo european which in itself is hypothetical

you are here pretending it's all solid facts because you are relying on later , well founded connections

I am merely saying that a language would have existed prior to what we know as proto celtic

it's not outside of the realms of reason to suggest people did not all originate from one area and not all of the old northern european mythic cycles are based on influences from the middle east , some yes , I haven't suggested otherwise

but again , all of this is missing the point but it doesn't surprise me in the least because those who fear the awakening of the sacred feminine are exactly the same characters who debased her in the first place and they DO originate from the middle east