Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 13 Aug 2018 01:02 #21

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
its ok though , in my own infinite arrogance I am going to continue the introduction of early representations of the scared feminine because I for one value the place they once held among our societies as archetypes of human understanding

it's coming back around like it or not and for me personally it's much more inspiring than the desert cults version of things

www.mabinogion.info/rhiannon.htm
The name Rhiannon, literally means ‘Great Queen’. It seems likely that this name was one of a number of epithets for the Great Goddess (whose more personal names would have been a closely guarded mystery). She played a number of roles familiar to Celtic mythology: the Otherworld Mistress, the Calumniated Wife and finally the Sovereign Queen. Earlier prototypes of this Rhiannon, whose mythology is expounded in First and Third branches, can be found in the pagan goddesses Matrona ‘Great Mother’, and Epona, the Gaulish horse goddess found throughout Europe, as far apart as Rome and Hadrien’s Wall. The myth of Rhiannon represents the transitional point from the pagan rituals of the Horse Goddess cult, into its sublimated form: the chivalric mysteries of courtly love.

so tell me again how the Goddess of the Horse frightens you Guest1041 ?

we would do well to remember the Horse and the part it has played in our world and may play again some day

it was once the greatest means of travel we had

there is so much that is beautiful among these older northern european mythic cycles and so much that has never changed no matter our belief in our own omnipotence
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 13 Aug 2018 12:49 #22

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
MrAnderson wrote:
...I am also of the opinion the cabal are promoting a certain form of extreme patriarchy with one of their three branches of Abraham - no doubt you know which one I mean from my vocal opposition to it....

If you mean Islam, yeah, they want women to stay in the kitchen.
But with Christianity it's a level playing field...:)
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )

The woman at the well- "I know that when the Messiah comes, he'll tell us everything"
Jesus- "I'm him. He's talking to you now" (John ch 4)

Last Edit: 13 Aug 2018 13:02 by Ugh.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 13 Aug 2018 17:23 #23

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Its not that long ago the Christians stopped using these things..

What makes you think they were Christians?

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 05:19 #24

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Thanks for the promotion of your website Alladin

Moving on to the topic I thought it important to give my opinion on why our goddess were put away to the side for so long.

It's to do with our ability to relate to each other and our place on this Earth.

Infused in the old myth cycles of Europe were tales which made the old ones not only full of mystery but full of human attributes too.

One of those attributes was the desire to heal when we find we are sick. So in keeping with this awakening I thought it important to add a great resource for herbal remedies.

At home I have a few incredible books on this subject and if you have the inclination I would suggest getting some because it's much nicer to sit and read than it is to stare at the black backed mirror of your device.

Here is an excellent resource for the properties and uses of herbs and plants anyway , in case you haven't thought of looking before.

www.herbal-supplement-resource.com/medicinal-herbs.html

Don't forget either , the U.N put forward Codex Alimentarius which was and is an attempt at criminalizing this knowledge and the distribution of this knowledge. It won't work , but they did try. Just as they have tried before many times to strip us naked of our shared knowledge.

As a footnote I want to add that a number of years back I was injured quite seriously by an arachnid. The wound turned necrotic , as it was supposed to.

Prior to seeking medical attention which I eventually had to do I dressed the wound myself and cleaned it myself three times a day.

I used Bentonite to do this.

www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/6-health-benefits-bentonite-clay/

I ingested a small amount each morning and evening and covered the wound in Bentonite too. When I eventually did get to see a plastic surgeon ( it was a pretty brutal open wound ) he asked me how I had kept the wound clean and I told him Bentonite.

He nodded and said that's brilliant we have something much better coloidal silver !! So I was given that to place over the wound instead.

Towards the end as the necrosis had stopped and healing was taking place I was using Manuka honey as a topical dressing to help keep infection away.

www.manukahoney.com/ this is from NZ - though I am sure you could find some closer to home.

If you have a SHTF storage of any sort ( if not you should at least start one ) then I would recommend having a decent stock of Bentonite and perhaps some Manuka Honey.

They are both good at the same job of removing toxins and helping to stop the spread of infection on an open wound.

There , some practical advice inspired by the old goddess of Europe and her healing nature.

Last Edit: 14 Aug 2018 05:21 by MrAnderson.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 17:28 #25

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
...healing clay...

JC has bin there, dun that..:)
"Jesus spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man’s eyes.
“Go,” he told him, “wash in the Pool of Siloam”. So the man went and washed, and came home seeing." (John 8:6)

PS- On a scientific note, maybe he couldn't create eyes out of thin air, so he needed the atoms and molecules in the mud to transform or "replicate" them into new eyes.
Same with the water into wine thing, the empty pots had to be filled with water first so that he could transform the H2O into wine.
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2018 17:29 by Ugh.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 19:02 #26

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I dont consider ugh to be trolling.

He is entitled to his beliefs even if they are considered wrong by others.

It could open up some good points of conversation.

Thanks for admitting you want to troll me though.

Nice jerb

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 19:11 #27

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Fellow Zionists :yup:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 19:29 #28

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Yawn

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 20:20 #29

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Awaken the sacred what?? :lmao:

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 20:36 #30

• porridge
  • Silver Member
You've been exiled in Biker Druid country way too long Miss A. :sadno:

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 20:45 #31

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
For two people who claim to be european you sure are putting a substancial amount of effort into trashing your own

I wonder why that would be

You should be promoting your heritage more now than ever

In any way you see fit

I was also going to incorporate that aspect into this thread so a timely reminder thanks

I think its important now more than ever to promote what you love and slow down on the reacting to what we hate

Ive been more than guilty of promoting what i dont like

So i am changing direction and promoting what i love

And i love my own heritage and the way it can never truly disappear

Thats because its alive and well in the changing of the seasons and the flaura and forna

No fake arab or net bum can change that for me

Have fun wasting yout energy though !

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 20:47 #32

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
exilium wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
The various punishments for witches of the middle-ages were all based on Pagan Visigoth law in fact.

Pagan or Christian they both follow the same summer sun, solstices and equinoxes, to me they are one and the same, just reorganized.
Christians follow Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 20:50 #33

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Im not EUropean Im English. :nono:

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 20:53 #34

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
If Zionists want to move all Jews to Israel I fully support them
You can't fix stupid

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 20:53 #35

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Good for you now try realizing your in a group effort to reclaim your sovereignty with the rest of european people

And that was for porrige not rocco

Even though the same struggle exists in north america too

Canada is getting hammered by these same destroyers of beauty as are in power in most euro nations

Last Edit: 14 Aug 2018 20:57 by MrAnderson.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 21:01 #36

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
If Zionists want to move all Jews to Israel I fully support them

)))Roc((( tell me something I didnt know, since the 1st day you showed up.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 21:31 #37

• porridge
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Good for you now try realizing your in a group effort to reclaim your sovereignty with the rest of european people

Canada is getting hammered by these same destroyers of beauty as are in power in most euro nations

Yea but these so called )))ethno nationalist((( authoritarians scare the sleeple into not taking action..as they are tools of division & the Jews best friend.

Nationalists are not racial obsessives & prattle on about how great apartheid & Europa NWO or any other foreign Nazi masquerade.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 21:42 #38

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
I havent read through those new e.u proposals no

If yould could point me in the direction of them i will

And yes agenda 2030 is well on its path in canada

Allready they are telling people smart cities will be built they just dont mention you can never leave it once your in

They are also fast tracking de i dustrialisation and the re distribution of wealth

In the past 3 years canada govt has spent more dollars on building roads in foreign lands than on its own soil

Because in 3 years they havent started a single project here

They are slightly ahead of the game here with the language police

But not by far .... Its being rushed and the people can smell a rat thats for sure

Im not sure how aware they are though that changing prime minister is not going to cut it

They will still be signed onto agenda 2030 even with a complete change of govt

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 21:45 #39

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
Lol...Pagans who don't actually believe in magic or spirituality......

So what's the point? Why profess any mythology or belief if you don't believe in it?

Your own inherent contradictions and lack of faith are all too apparent exilium. Faith isn't even required, just a lively mind awake to the possibilities and implications of quantum reality.

Stick to sawing up bits of wood or hammering nails into things. That's great. But please don't pontificate on matters of spirituality and cast yourself as Pagan-Man when you're just a standard ready-made skeptic.

"Trust in a faithless man in time of trouble is like a bad tooth or a foot that slips."

He has more to offer the world than a shitty website promoting his own ego

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 14 Aug 2018 21:51 #40

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Yea but these so called )))ethno nationalist((( authoritarians scare the sleeple into not taking action..as they are tools of division & the Jews best friend.

Nationalists are not racial obsessives & prattle on about how great apartheid & Europa NWO or any other foreign Nazi masquerade.

Yes there are traps to get stuck in and paint yourself into a corner

You might have noticed the agenda ramping up as the last of the nationalists die of old age

They were busy timing the emergence of the marxist millenials to coinxide with this imo

The old guard may have been misguided yes but they would all do the right thing when it came to looking out for their own

Its a hell of a mountain we have in front of us

Its like being confronted by the monolith is 2oo1 space odyssy

But dont give up . even some of the people who latch onto fake nationalist groups still have the right idea

The earth isnt ready for globalism

Not yet anyway ... Too many dicks on the dancefloor

Last Edit: 14 Aug 2018 21:51 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh