Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 15:11 #61

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
exilium wrote:
Religion and cristosanity have destroyed all that was once happiness and nature loving under the sun..
..if your name is not down your not coming into the night club or cult, what I would ask others is, who gives them the right to bar anyone.

1- In The Wicker Man film, the pagans seemed very unhappy and uptight in case their crops failed. I think I prefer Christianity's kooler stance..:)-
Jesus said- "Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear...Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? (Matt 6:26/27)

2- Jesus said- "You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)
so if anybody doesn't want to be his chum, there's no way they'll be let into his great nightclub in the sky..:)
Right Rick?

"Right"
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 15:16 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 19:58 #62

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
A pagan festival of human sacrifice. No, it's not my thing.

you are going to be quite shocked when you find out over 300 catholic priests have just been arrested in Pen state USA for doing exactly what you accuse the pagans of ......... but you will say OH they are not real christians lol no they're freaking not I agree but they wore the cloth and I don't think it's beyond reason to suggest it has been going on since before you and I were born into the world

www.reuters.com/article/us-pennsylvania-religion-sexcrimes/pennsylvania-report-to-detail-decades-of-sexual-abuse-by-priests-idUSKBN1KZ24X

the article says the past 70 years .. erm I would suggest the past 2,000 but whatever ey whose counting

and that's the tip of the ice berg because this cabal has placed themselves in every institution you can think of - but of course we should all have known that no ? we should all be aware that ritual human sacrifice is something you can find across the globe - and I'm not making excuses for it just saying you and other's might be surprised who exactly has been conducting this on a scale that would make the pagans blush

and no I don't like the bapthomet shit with all the pentagrams and kabbalistic MIDDLE EASTERN influence

lol @ never going to a Halowe'en party

lot's of fun aren't you :p

so are you a puritan type then ?

let's see ... have you ever celebrated Christmas ? or are you so infinitely wise and full of pure intention that you steer clear of this pagan festival as well ?

Easter ? have you ever enjoyed an Easter celebration of any sort ? no ? too pagan for you ? lol

dude the sorry truth is the Catholic church did base it's own wheel of the year on pre existing pagan festivals

it's quite a cohencedence that Easter and the resurrection falls nicely in line with the pre existing European festivals of re birth isn't it

I really didn't want to get into this side of it because it's been gone over a million times by others much more inclined to write a tome about it

anyway , enjoy your moment of standing on the high ground because it's all about to come crashing into what is known as reality

your Churchianity has unfortunately been involved in everything you accuse the pagans of

and we all know whats going on in the UK with the lovely new arrivals too and a bit of child marriage all over the middle east to go with it and you have an entirely fucked up cult of saturnalia is what your looking at

I am much preferring the myth cycles of northern Europe myself , if I search for my roots that is :)
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 20:00 by MrAnderson. Reason: this is sparta

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 20:29 #63

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
www.ancient.eu/article/123/the-women-of-sparta-athletic-educated-and-outspoke/

this article on spartan women contradicts itself quite a bit and if you can filter out the obvious state sponsored feminism bits i.e spartan women were seen as little more than baby makers LOL

you can see spartan woman , from what we have to work with , were afforded some incredible rights for the time

it's interesting to note that many articles on Sparta say the other Greeks disaproved of the status of women in Sparta because thye could be land holders and they were well educated and well trained in combat

I really wish there were less emphasis at the end of the article on suppositions about how Sparta came to fall i.e this article presumes it was because Greek women give them an inch they take a mile lol

but I included it because it does confirm that yes Sparta was a male dominated society but none the less they placed immense value on their women being well educated and tough as well

nothing wrong with a male dominated society IMHO , it's only natural the physically stronger will dominate any scenario based purely on their usefulness all around the natural environment

anyway , not exactly trying to say everyone should follow the Spartan method but I am saying that pre churchianity in Europe women in some places were enjoying quite the status compared to the next 2000 years

their main goddess was Artemis apparently , there is still a shrine to her in what was their land

and of course now the autist will say artemis was diana who was a moon goddess and so she was associated with other moon goddess from elsewhere and so on

interestingly Islam symbol is the crescent moon lol

are they also secretly into a bit of moon worship or what ?

seems like the timing of the start of ramadan is based on the cycles of the moon

some things just don't go away do they

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 20:32 #64

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
I AM NOT A CATHOLIC AND DO NOT ANSWER FOR THEM.

Is this guy an idiot or something?

have you ever celebrated Christ Mass on december 25th then ?

no ?

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 20:51 #65

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
I AM NOT A CATHOLIC AND DO NOT ANSWER FOR THEM.

Is this guy an idiot or something?

have you ever celebrated Christ Mass on december 25th then ?

no ?

Get out of here creep.

lol get out of my own thread

truth is uncomfortable isn't it

perhaps you shouldn't enter into every conversation here with the sole intention of ''winning'' as it seems that's all you want to do

it wasn't the point of the thread to begin with , I'm not looking to win anybody over or convert anyone to anything

it's just a musing

and now it's also amusing lol

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 21:35 #66

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:

There's nothing you can tell me,

lol at this

'' I've been to university there's nothing you can tell me ''

hhahahaha this is a funny day

ahh thanks for the laugh Guest1041 I can see why people like you lol

Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 21:37 by MrAnderson. Reason: LOLZ

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 21:44 #67

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Sword And Hammer wrote:
Awakening the sacred feminine......

OMG she's the spitting image of a woman called Kathleen who I used to know in Leicester!
We didn't last long though; I used to get invites round her house for dinner with her and her 18-year-old son and one evening she'd undercooked the bacon and it was like soft rubber, I was chewing and chewing but it still wouldn't go down.
So when she and her son weren't looking I fished it out of my mouth and slung it behind the sofa for their cat, but it wouldn't touch it!
I meant to pick it up later before she spotted it but I completely forgot, and she must have found it next day.
She never said anything but I noticed she'd cooled off a bit towards me after that..

PS- Hey John (her son), if you're reading this I want you to know I never got to shag your mum, she sometimes let me sleep on the couch but even though I hoped she'd come down in the middle of the night to suck my cock, she never did, I must be unlovable (sniffle)
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 21:46 by Ugh.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 21:52 #68

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Guest1041 wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:

There's nothing you can tell me,

lol at this

'' I've been to university there's nothing you can tell me ''

hhahahaha this is a funny day

ahh thanks for the laugh Guest1041 I can see why people like you lol

Fuck off dickhead. You weaselly little rat-bastard.

Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 21:56 by MrAnderson.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 21:52 #69

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Guest1041 wrote:
My grandmother was a Norse Pagan. As much as I loved her as my nan there was a lot that was dark and strange in her life that I won't go into here..

Pity I never met her, she sounds just my type! My old home town of Leicester was once a Viking colony so maybe I share her Viking DNA..:)

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 21:59 #70

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Guest1041 wrote:
I just wish you could learn who the REAL enemy of the Christian is. It's always been the Jews.. get with the truth...... because one day you'll no longer be able to hide from it.

We holy men don't do "hide" mate..:)
Where's the evidence to support your theory that the Jews are the enemy?
I mean, Christianity is the biggest game on the park, so if the Jews have been trying to destroy it for 2000 years, they're doing a very bad job..:)

Like our main man said-

"I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 22:02 by Ugh.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 22:12 #71

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Guest1041 wrote:
..The only way I could prevent total domination by Satan and the Luciferian hierarchy was calling out to Jesus to save me from these weirdos and their psychic domination..

Good for you mate, the name of Jesus is like a full metal jacketed bullet that terrifies them..:)

The demon in a man shrieked:-"Let us alone; what have we to do with you Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are, the Holy One of God" (Mark 1:24)
"Believe in God,the demons also believe and tremble" (James 2:19)

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 22:21 #72

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Guest1041 wrote:
[to Ugh]- Jesus will not forgive you for mocking the deaths of Palestinian children.
You'd better repent and change your ways.

We holy men don't do "mock" mate..:)
Like I've said before, Hamas fire missiles out of Gaza city into Israeli children (pic below), and when Israel shoots back, muslim women and kids are bound to get hurt because Hamas are using them as human shields.
It's ALWAYS the muslims who shoot first-

Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 22:22 by Ugh.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 23:37 #73

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
lol he all ready started to decide what God is going to judge people for as well

this is classic material thanks for posting Guest1041

never did get back to me on you celebrating Christ Mass on December 25th ?

not that there's anything particularly wrong with it

ritual is part of the human condition IMO

we all have them , just some are a lot more messed up than others

they tend to cause unity among a population - get everyone on board with each other

so have you enjoyed Christ Mass on December 25th then or ?

is it a bit too '' pagan '' for you ?

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 16 Aug 2018 23:39 #74

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
see how the Goddess is also about healing and therapy ? :)

even Guest1041 is letting a bit of his past go where it belongs on a thread about the Goddess

good times :)

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 19 Aug 2018 23:20 #75

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
wanted to share this site for anyone interested in their old northern European roots

www.brehonlawacademy.ie/

I haven't personally signed up for it but I do find the subject interesting and there are a number of online presentations that give a brief introduction to what the Brehon Law Academy consists of

I just thought it adds a counterbalance as well to all the talk of a '' judeo - christian '' heritage

It kind of stinks to me that our other aspects of heritage are missed completely when we consider who we are and where we came from.

I would suggest it is not beyond the realms of reason to say we have a much richer heritage to be found and connect with than just judeo influence

So to have something to suggest I like researching the past and like being able to offer an alternative , perhaps somewhat clearer view on why we think the way we do about so much in life

Basically we have a much richer history than just Judeo - Christian and it sort of irks me to hear modern commentators say this phrase for many reasons but some of those reasons are to do with the fact this obscures much of what was destroyed by this abrahamic influence

Not trying to say everything should go back to being as it was 3000 years ago because thats obviously ridiculous and there would be many things that would seem completely insane to a modern mind.

Anyway , for anyone interested and if you have the spare time you might find the Brehon Law Academy videos online for free and learn a little along the way.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 24 Aug 2018 02:05 #76

• Seanxx
MrAnderson wrote:
So to cut a long story short it's my opinion that the cabal are adepts of the occult.

They understand perfectly well that through the ages various epochs emerge with strongly masculine or feminine energies

We are now heading into an age where the sacred feminine was supposed to re emerge from her slumber

The cabal know this but cannot have it happen without putting their dark twist upon it

So we have the rise of state controlled feminism , which has gone from what should be a natural re emergence to the twisted version of modern feminism that we have now

I am also of the opinion the cabal are promoting a certain form of extreme patriarchy with one of their three branches of Abraham - no doubt you know which one I mean from my vocal opposition to it

It would be a shame for them to twist this epoch into something it is not without putting up some resistance to it

So for both the male and female readers I would like to begin introducing a cast of characters from European tales of the Sacred Feminine and how she was understood and viewed by our ancestors prior to the rise of Churchianity in Europe

I would like to start with Morrigan , because she's not exactly nicey nicey and she is from a mythology and epoch from so long ago it's a small miracle we even know of them at all

Fascinating post. I think you are on to something here. I have only read your first post but interested to see where this goes. This post is excellent, in my opinion.

I hope you continue to treat this subject with an open mind.
User(s) who Liked this post: hokuspokus

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 01:01 #77

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
You don't have to hope seanx I've all ways been on the fringe when it comes to beliefs.

As a child my family thought I was weird because I used to carry a bible around with me and sit and read it. I would get upset if I left it somewhere.

I once left it at my grandfathers and they had to post it to us from the other end of the country because it was full of notes and I couldn't loose it.

But then in my teens I began to understand the bible was one way to understand the creator and there were also other ways.

As I got old enough to go to the library on my own I went to read about other ideas of the creator and haven't stopped since.

Anyway , I can agree with the gnostics when they say there are many paths to the center of the circle as in , we can travel to the source of creation in many ways , not just one way. We can understand the creation and our place in it through more than just source of inspiration.

With that said , I wanted to point out to Guest1041 that he is not entirely correct in stating that all language , and therefore all thinking , originates entirely from the middle east or more concisely '' indo - european '' language

I will demonstrate this using Zio-Pedia because when even they have to admit something as uncomfortable as this is wakes up the sleeping masses a little more.

So . I present the Basque language to back up my assertion that in Northern Europe myth cycles and culture existed a lot earlier than any infusion that came later from the middle east.

While we may not be able to retrieve the exact beliefs of myth cycles I believe they exist in part through the Irish cycles.

Anyway , Zio-Pedia and the Basque language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basque_language
Linguistically, Basque is unrelated to the other languages of Europe and is a language isolate to any other known living language

language is the vehicle through which myth and understanding travel through time , evident here is a language that existed completely un related to indo european

kind of smashing out of the park the idea that absolutely every thought and tradition came from the middle east only

again , I do not argue that an infusion occurred because it blatantly did

but a people existed outside of this influence too , and to deny it is to deny the Basque their heritage and that IMO is a disgusting past time we have been subjected to by the destroyers of beauty

as I pointed out earlier there is a cave in France with the footprints of a boy and a wolf walking side by side in the cave

www.messagetoeagle.com/26000-year-old-footprints-chauvet-cave-oldest-evidence-human-canine-relationship/

26 thousand years ago according to modern dating methods ... they think this because there is charcoal from where he cleaned his torch in the cave

our history is not as it seems and I do not buy into the idea we are all confined to the annals of '' judeo - christian '' heritage

while that may be a thing , I am also a thing outside of that while also being within it by default

our heritage as northern europeans is much , much richer than just an influence from Judea which IMO is actually like a cuckoo in the nest to borrow a recent analogy from someone on this board :up:

Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 01:06 by MrAnderson. Reason: this is sparta
User(s) who Liked this post: Seanxx

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 03:23 #78

• Seanxx
Guest1041 wrote:
Contrary to what the idiots on this thread no doubt imagine, I was not brought up a Christian and never attended church.

We all saw through it in any case. My father's family were from Norway and as I said, my grandmother worshipped Odin and was a White Witch.

Suffice it to say, I know what paganism looks like, how it feels to be 'in that realm'. It isn't healthy. It's weird and schizophrenic.

I became a born again Christian following events in various countries being recruited to join the Illuminati and experiencing 'Luciferian consciousness'.

The only way I could prevent total domination by Satan and the Luciferian hierarchy was calling out to Jesus to save me from these weirdos and their psychic domination.

Now go ahead and take the piss. Because the truth is something you people just trample underfoot.

Nuts!!

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 03:25 #79

• Seanxx
Guest1041 wrote:
You're about 70 years behind the times with that map Ugh. There are hardly any Christians anymore in Western Europe and particularly Australia. But if you want to find Pagans and Wiccans then you'll have the pick of weird drug orgies with underage kids to choose from in most major cities.

I think you're just disconnected from reality. But maybe your heart is in the right place.

But Jesus will not forgive you for mocking the deaths of Palestinian children.

What's the best way of putting this: F*** your Jesus!

The blackest day in Irish history was when your ' Christian mob' invaded the country and destroyed the native Celtic, Breton law which was far advanced than the fear based , matrix Christianity.

Until then the Irish lived in a multi-dimensional universe where death was seen merely as a departure into another dimension. Thry even had a name for it in the Gaelic language ( the world's second oldest language which was wriped out entirely by the British establishment in Ireland) . They called it tir na Og - the land of the eternal young. A fact which has recently confirmed by all the books in near death experiences ( NDEs ) which seem to confirm that reality there simply reflects states of consciousness. So if you lose the consciousness of old age that is how you will appear in that dimensional reality. Devoid of Age. So here is the question: were they in fact more advanced than us?
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 03:46 by Seanxx.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 03:42 #80

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Seanxx wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
You're about 70 years behind the times with that map Ugh. There are hardly any Christians anymore in Western Europe and particularly Australia. But if you want to find Pagans and Wiccans then you'll have the pick of weird drug orgies with underage kids to choose from in most major cities.

I think you're just disconnected from reality. But maybe your heart is in the right place.

But Jesus will not forgive you for mocking the deaths of Palestinian children.

What's the best way of putting this: F*** your Jesus!

I wouldn't go as far as that myself and at this point I have to say the purpose of this thread is not to cause more conflict.

Me personally I have no beef with people who want to believe in the creator.

The problem for me emerges when large groups of religious people decide it's their way or the highway.

Then we have problems. Often problems that last for thousands of years.

When all it would take to solve it is for people to have a modicum of respect for others and their wish to find a path to the creator , or have a modicum of respect for people who wish to believe in nothing at all and be content with the material aspect of life.

Again , I am not suggesting we have to respect some belief that for example suggests ritual human sacrifice is a good method of communing with the divine.

That's without doubt something you should end up being opposed to at every turn.

Again , this is slipping away from the intention of the thread which was to show that in Europe for the longest time women held high regard in not only our myth cycles but society itself.

The last Head Librarian of the Library of Alexandria was a woman.

And religious zealots flayed her alive in the streets with clam shells for her crime of being a well learned well respect female figure.

All this shit about women and men being eternal foes comes from one place IMO.

It came out of the old testament and their bullshit about the garden of eden.

Interestingly , I think this has also fueled some other past times of recent years such as this incessant desire to find the first human , or pin point where humans first came from.

I would suggest that like any other animal on this planet we evolved in separate regions and evolved to suit the conditions of those regions.

I think this incessant desire to find the first human is because of the old testament garden of eden being indelibly stamped onto the minds of those who it was forced upon.

Another digression that the thread may explore a little further.