Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 04:00 #81

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Seanxx wrote:
So here is the question: were they in fact more advanced than us?

It depends on what you mean by advanced.

IMO it all depends on the outlook.

If advanced means leaving the Earth as you found it then yes I would say they were advanced.

it appears to me the destroyers do not wish to leave the Earth as they found it but instead wish to destroy it.

Let me go find some work on these old towers that are dotted all over Ireland. They are basically conduits for electro magnetic energy that nourishes the surrounding soil making it incredibly fertile.

www.geomantica.com/articles/what-is-a-power-tower/

that's pretty advanced compared to round up and modern methods of aritificial fertilizers , not sure how well it would go on an industrial scale but again

what is the measure of success ? or what is the measure of advancement ?

I raised the Spartans earlier as they IMO are a good example of what I am presenting here.

To get into the Spartan Senate , which was the council who advised the King , you had to be 70 years old at least.

Thats quite an age considering average age spans for a long period after that just plummeted.

Anyways. The Summer Lands to the west across the ocean :)
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 04:00 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 07:16 #82

• Frothy
  • Released
Ugh, you're the only person here, and has ever been to the best of my knowledge (but I haven't read every single post on the forum) that supports Israel against the Palestinians. it's like you're supporting those snooty priests that you say Jesus directed his bitching at.

You're doing it because you don't like Muslims, it just goes to show what the secret services have done in the UK has worked on you a treat. You are a perfect example of a product of the agenda of tptb, from your submission to the holy book of the empire to your swallowing of their global narrative.

Are you aware that there are some decent people who live in Israel? They are usually spotted demonstrating about the behaviour of their own government towards the Palestinians, those are the people you should pay heed to, not the occasional rocket fire from Hamas.

Are you aware that Palestinian children have been shot and for throwing stones, it's about the same response as a military invasion for firing a rocket...in the face of having ones nation taken away and being treated like scum because you're not Jewish.

Sometimes you pretend to be a nationalist, but you're okay with the globalists just taking a nation away from a people, you're not a good person Ugh, not at all.

Up to 22nd Aug. 2014
The Israelis are killing Palestinians faster than the killings can be reported, so I have not been able to update the deaths.
2,070+ Palestinians killed
315, Children, two thirds under 12 years, (Old data) Including these 4 children killed 16 July.
Read this bit too, . . . carrying the remains of his dead son in a plastic bag.
166 Women, and 35+ Elderly people killed. (Old data)
9,000 injured, of whom 80% are civilians. (Old data)
At least 2,655+ homes in Gaza have been totally or severely damaged (Very old data)

64 Israeli soldiers and 3 civilians killed.

Which is the terrorist state, Israel or Gaza?

www.peterloud.co.uk/palestine/

As you probably know, I don;t join in with the Jew hating here, but when it comes to the Israeli government facts are facts.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 07:28 by Frothy.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 07:35 #83

• Frothy
  • Released

Timeline: Sabra and Chatila

14 September 1982

Lebanon's Christian President-elect, Bashir Gemayel, is assassinated by a pro-Syrian militant but his loyalists blame the Palestinians.

16 September 1982

Lebanese Christian militiamen enter camps at Sabra and Chatila to carry out revenge attacks on Palestinian refugees, with occupying Israeli forces guarding the camps and firing flares to aid the attacks at night.

18 September 1982

After three days of rape, fighting and brutal executions, militias finally leave the camps with 1,700 dead.

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/the-forgotten-massacre-8139930.html

Anyway.... :carryon:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 07:43 by Frothy.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 08:59 #84

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Jews will lead Atheists in their fight against Christianity
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 08:59 by Rocco.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 10:19 #85

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
I was neutral for many years about the long-running Israel versus Muslims squabbles, but after 9/11 and all the ongoing muslim atrocities in the news every day, I'm definitely on the Israelis side now.
Wait, I feel a prediction coming on!-
The muslim world will get their hands on nukes and use them against Israel, then Israel will retaliate in kind and every muslim city in the Mideast will be zapped..

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions,
We have the capability to take the world down with us, and I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under"- Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 10:20 by Ugh.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 10:41 #86

• Frothy
  • Released
^ As of early 2013, Pakistan was estimated to have had a stockpile of around 140 warheads,[72] and in November 2014 it was projected that by 2020 Pakistan would have enough fissile material for 200 warheads.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

You're an Idiot Ugh.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 10:42 by Frothy.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 10:49 #87

• novum
  • Platinum Member
A number of gulf states are good friends of the british royals and their satellite of bankers.

Pakistan now has the father of blue blood goldsmith spawn as president. :lmao:

Even imadinnajacket might be in on it, enemies of the establishment typically dont get to tour the US and speak at colleges. :ponda:

The ones who werent in the club have been taken out for the most part, and their wealth stores eg gold looted.

I think most of the rest in the arab world are safe, other than those in the disputed bits and perhaps greater israel zone.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 11:00 #88

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Muslim Pakistan has had nukes for donkey's years but the regime is friendly because we're paying them big foreign aid bribes to keep them sweet..:)
But friendly regimes have a habit of changing for unfriendly ones further down the line, and that's when it'll hit the fan, when Pakistan "accidentally loses" some nuke warheads which find their way into terrorists hands.
For example small suitcase nukes could be smuggled into any country on earth and BANG!

Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 11:01 by Ugh.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 11:27 #89

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Muslim Pakistan has had nukes for donkey's years but the regime is friendly because we're paying them big foreign aid bribes to keep them sweet..:)
But friendly regimes have a habit of changing for unfriendly ones further down the line, and that's when it'll hit the fan, when Pakistan "accidentally loses" some nuke warheads which find their way into terrorists hands.
For example small suitcase nukes could be smuggled into any country on earth and BANG!

The quoted article says those portable nukes are made in Israel, still you managed to turn this into a Anti Muslim Pakistan rant.
You can't fix stupid

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 11:39 #90

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
The quoted article says those portable nukes are made in Israel, still you managed to turn this into a Anti Muslim Pakistan rant.

Iran are just as bad, I'm looking forward to sitting munching my popcorn watching an Israeli-Muslim nuclear war on TV..:)

PS- Hey I wonder if Trump moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem so that if Muslims nuke Jerusalem (killing the Americans in the Embassy), he'll have an excuse to wipe out the muslim world with a massive nuclear retaliation?

Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 11:45 by Ugh.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 11:47 #91

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Iran are just as bad, I'm looking forward to sitting munching my popcorn watching an Israeli-Muslim nuclear war on TV..:)

I've worked in Iran. And I can tell you their not only the most civilized country in the Islamic world, they're also the most military advanced. You're obviously completely clueless on Geo-Politics. An all out (nuclear) war with the Islamic world will be fought in Europe and the UK. So enjoy your popcorn, it might be your last meal :)
You can't fix stupid

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 11:53 #92

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ugh wrote:

Exorcist in 3...2...1...
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 12:08 #93

• Frothy
  • Released
Ugh now thinks Pakistan is not part of the Muslim world and forgot that it was hiding Osama Bin Ladin, the man he blames for his hatred of Muslims.

I was neutral for many years about the long-running Israel versus Muslims squabbles, but after 9/11 and all the ongoing muslim atrocities in the news every day, I'm definitely on the Israelis side now.
Wait, I feel a prediction coming on!-
The muslim world will get their hands on nukes and use them against Israel, then Israel will retaliate in kind and every muslim city in the Mideast will be zapped..
Muslim Pakistan has had nukes for donkey's years but the regime is friendly

:facepalm:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 12:12 by Frothy.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 12:20 #94

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
...You're obviously completely clueless on Geo-Politics. An all out (nuclear) war with the Islamic world will be fought in Europe and the UK. So enjoy your popcorn, it might be your last meal :)

As a military forum moderator and trophy-winning wargame champion I like to think I know a little bit about military matters..:)
The Muslim world has been dreaming of getting its hands on nukes for many years-
Responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?", Osama Bin Laden replied-
"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims." -Time Magazine Dec 1998

First to be nuked will probably be Israel-
"It is the duty of every Muslim to fight.
Killing Jews is top priority."
-Bin Laden in video, Oct 2001
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/1362113/Bin-Laden-Yes-I-did-it.html#

Then after the dust settles your guess is as good as mine about whether the muslims nuke Europe and America, assuming of course that there are any muslims left..;)

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 12:34 #95

• Frothy
  • Released
How many nations has Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria attacked in the last 100 years?

Now compare that to the US, and there you have it, the real global threat.

Ugh 9/11 wasn't carried out by the accused, some of which were found to be still be alive post 9/11.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 12:43 by Frothy.

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 12:46 #96

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 12:50 #97

• Frothy
  • Released
It's also worth noting Ugh that most of the accused are Saudi Muslims, you know Saudi Arabia right? A 'friendly Muslim state'.

The way you go on about it, it's as if you think Hamas did it...
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 12:58 #98

• Frothy
  • Released
if you knew as much about war as you claim, you'd know that a handful of rouge Muslims can;t get the US airforce to go off and do something else whilst they fly planes into buildings.

Just as they can't get the British anti terror service to plan mock terror attacks with bombs on tube trains at the very tube stations on the very day that they carry out their real terror attacks.

Jews LARPing as Nazis

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 13:00 #99

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Rocco wrote:
...You're obviously completely clueless on Geo-Politics. An all out (nuclear) war with the Islamic world will be fought in Europe and the UK. So enjoy your popcorn, it might be your last meal :)

As a military forum moderator and trophy-winning wargame champion I like to think I know a little bit about military matters..:)
The Muslim world has been dreaming of getting its hands on nukes for many years-
Responding to the question "are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?", Osama Bin Laden replied-
"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty. It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims." -Time Magazine Dec 1998

First to be nuked will probably be Israel-
"It is the duty of every Muslim to fight.
Killing Jews is top priority."
-Bin Laden in video, Oct 2001
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/1362113/Bin-Laden-Yes-I-did-it.html#

Then after the dust settles your guess is as good as mine about whether the muslims nuke Europe and America, assuming of course that there are any muslims left..;)

I stopped reading at,
Ugh wrote:
:facepalm:
You can't fix stupid

Awakening the Sacred Feminine - an introduction to a European Goddess 26 Aug 2018 13:01 #100

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Exorcist in 3...2...1...

If that's the fusing device ticking down on a suitcase nuke, yes it'd be the easiest thing in the world for terrorists to land on the American coastline in rubber dinghies from an innocent-looking merchant ship or submarine at night, then fan out across America with a dozen or more suitcase nukes and plant them in cities on time fuses timed to detonate simultaneously across the nation, it's not a new idea-

"Does America realize the meaning of every Iraqi becoming a missile that can cross to countries and cities?"- Saddam Hussein, September 29, 1994
"Oh sons of Arabs and the Arab Gulf, rebel against the foreigner...Take revenge for your dignity, holy places, security, interests and exalted values."- Saddam Hussein, January 5, 1999

PS- in fact let's forget suitcase-nukes for a while, as a proper big daddy-sized nuke bomb could easily be shipped into ports like London or NY and detonated-

Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 13:06 by Ugh.