Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 12 Aug 2018 12:26 #1

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15585
  • Likes received: 7366
Exploring the compelling evidence for etymological Linguistic and symbolic parallels and transfers of Proto Indo European languages from extreme ancient india into later Judea and further into christianity and how Vedic influence of an ancient global advanced civilization is saturated throughout all cultures of the ancient and modern world, Proving that HISTORY IS NOT AS WE'VE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, porridge, Sword And Hammer

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 12 Aug 2018 13:06 #2

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
novum wrote:
Exploring the compelling evidence for etymological Linguistic and symbolic parallels and transfers of Proto Indo European languages from extreme ancient india into later Judea and further into christianity and how Vedic influence of an ancient global advanced civilization is saturated throughout all cultures of the ancient and modern world, Proving that HISTORY IS NOT AS WE'VE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE.


If anyone is interested in this film and or its contents, I highly recommend getting this book by David Crystal it backs up what this short video is saying.

www.amazon.co.uk/Cambridge-Encyclopedia-Language-CRYSTAL-DAVID/dp/B0026BZ5ZG/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1534075401&sr=1-5&keywords=david+crystal+encyclopedia+of+language

Contrary to popular belief all roads definately Do Not lead to Rome, but India.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2018 13:07 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 12 Aug 2018 13:27 #3

  • Sword And Hammer
  • Sword And Hammer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Social- Nationalist
  • Posts: 1486
  • Likes received: 391
I am confused, is he suggesting the world in run by a hidden Shiva death cult? :ponda:

Of course the contributions of Indian civilization to the world cannot be easily denied or dismissed which I readily admit as a fan of world history.
"Republicans are red and democrats are blue, neither political party owned by Jewish Wallstreet gives a flying fuck about you."- Myself

"They pretend to pay us and we pretend to work." - Former Russian Soviet dissidents and now presently the American working class.

"We must take from the right nationalism without capitalism and from the left socialism without internationalism."- Gregor Strasser

"We must reject the false dichotomy of capitalism and communism as the only choices for the world where instead we must embrace the third position of national socialism." -Myself

"Globalism, internationalism, and civic nationalism means the death of western civilization where instead we must install an ethnic racial form of nationalism."- Myself

"The United States is a Jewish and Zionist owned corporate plantation or labor prison." - Myself

"Syncretic politics is that taking political positions combining elements associated with the left and right that can achieve a goal of reconciliation." - Wikipedia

"Only collectivism will save our collective plight of western civilization during this crisis as individualism by itself isn't enough."- Myself

"We must secure ethnic racial homelands of European peoples worldwide."- Myself

www.bitchute.com
gab.ai/a - Support alternative internet media and platforms against the corporate embargo of free speech.
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2018 13:30 by Sword And Hammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 12 Aug 2018 14:02 #4

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
Language is the post facto identification of where all control systems originated, in David Crystals book he shows the different scripts side by side, Hebrew and Pheonician are almost indentical in character, Vedic is the pre- litterary control manual for everything else that followed, until we get to what is Latin or English basically, which was the chosen platform for the final control of the planets voice within our quadrant.

Also in Frazers book, "The Golden Bough" it lays out howTotism was the forerunner of first naturalizations within nature and a tribes dominant food source, thus leading to the many religions which were animal based deity, this developed in the days of languages with only two or sometimes three sylables, and where Pheonician and Greek evolved.

A word like Adonis is made up of three two letter words which collate to three deities found in nature or to that symbol of life namely the Sun itself.

Greek is by the far best recorded history with over 500 years of written proofe, and where the elite sent their upper classes to be educated in man management sciences, same for Alexandria the independant echellon in those days.

Contrary to popular belief, there is an unbroken chain of command unto this day, not as they say it is.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 12 Aug 2018 14:32 #5

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2056
  • Likes received: 559
Sword And Hammer wrote:
I am confused, is he suggesting the world in run by a hidden Shiva death cult? :ponda:

They play their part.

Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 12 Aug 2018 17:44 #6

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
  • Posts: 3412
  • Likes received: 848
Sword And Hammer wrote:
I am confused, is he suggesting the world in run by a hidden Shiva death cult? :ponda:

Of course the contributions of Indian civilization to the world cannot be easily denied or dismissed which I readily admit as a fan of world history.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Sword And Hammer

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 12 Aug 2018 21:00 #7

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2056
  • Likes received: 559
Interesting video Novum, I knew some of the info already & Hindu go's back 5000 years+ and is the oldest religion on earth next to Shamanism.
All part of the same Mushroom cult too.

Also note India had strong industry before colonial Britain occupied & messed up the place.

One hard proof of this is the Iron pillar that never rusts in Delhi.
Indians were pretty advanced.
Ive provided evidence on Frothys History thread about a Hindu temple "Hoysaleswara Temple" carved out of volcanic rock & has some very advanced temples throughout its region. "karnataka" which sounds a lot like Karnak.They had advanced machinery back then.
The idea they were savages as the British have us convinced & their Aryan theory is all bunkem.
We are still being fed the same bullshit history the British installed is the problem I think.

This video is correct also about the Kaaba & the lingham..the Kaaba was originally a Shiva Hindu temple..before Muhammed the Jewish Muslim came along & ended the idol worship.
Shiva as well as Shani is also a representation of the planet Saturn btw.
You see now the clock tower that towers over the Kaaba, very masonic.
Interesting at the world trade centre was also a Kaaba in between the towers..represented as a sphere.
Why the artist called it a Kaaba tho is odd & now you have the 2 cube within a cubes there.
Obviously only the initiated black cube Builderborgers know wtf this is all about. :nono:
I think Lift the Veil are telling half truths with their esoteric etymologys for the clicks.
Im subbed to that channel & they bring a lot of disinfo sometimes.
The truth is ancients were one big culture globally.

Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 12 Aug 2018 21:10 #8

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2730
  • Likes received: 1426
novum wrote:
Exploring the compelling evidence for etymological Linguistic and symbolic parallels and transfers of Proto Indo European languages from extreme ancient india into later Judea and further into christianity and how Vedic influence of an ancient global advanced civilization is saturated throughout all cultures of the ancient and modern world, Proving that HISTORY IS NOT AS WE'VE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE.


Great find!

In addition to everything else the video talks about, It was ancient India that first invented the nomenclature that accurantly described, soul, spirit, God, spirituality, mind, immortality, Inner Self, and all the other intangibles that today are handed out as superstition and ignorance.

Indeed, if you ever want to gaze upon what true wisdom was like before it was perverted and twisted around to confuse, look to ancient India and the ancient Vedic scripture.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 12 Aug 2018 23:12 #9

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
peacenik wrote:
novum wrote:
Exploring the compelling evidence for etymological Linguistic and symbolic parallels and transfers of Proto Indo European languages from extreme ancient india into later Judea and further into christianity and how Vedic influence of an ancient global advanced civilization is saturated throughout all cultures of the ancient and modern world, Proving that HISTORY IS NOT AS WE'VE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE.


Great find!

In addition to everything else the video talks about, It was ancient India that first invented the nomenclature that accurantly described, soul, spirit, God, spirituality, mind, immortality, Inner Self, and all the other intangibles that today are handed out as superstition and ignorance.

Indeed, if you ever want to gaze upon what true wisdom was like before it was perverted and twisted around to confuse, look to ancient India and the ancient Vedic scripture.

The ancient Vedic is where all the other versions of religion came from, Budha was one of the first sent out into the West to colonize it after the great global melt down or collapse.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 13 Aug 2018 00:48 #10

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2730
  • Likes received: 1426
Gan Anim wrote:
peacenik wrote:
novum wrote:
Exploring the compelling evidence for etymological Linguistic and symbolic parallels and transfers of Proto Indo European languages from extreme ancient india into later Judea and further into christianity and how Vedic influence of an ancient global advanced civilization is saturated throughout all cultures of the ancient and modern world, Proving that HISTORY IS NOT AS WE'VE BEEN LED TO BELIEVE.


Great find!

In addition to everything else the video talks about, It was ancient India that first invented the nomenclature that accurantly described, soul, spirit, God, spirituality, mind, immortality, Inner Self, and all the other intangibles that today are handed out as superstition and ignorance.

Indeed, if you ever want to gaze upon what true wisdom was like before it was perverted and twisted around to confuse, look to ancient India and the ancient Vedic scripture.

The ancient Vedic is where all the other versions of religion came from, Budha was one of the first sent out into the West to colonize it after the great global melt down or collapse.

Christian and Moslem fundamentalist aren't going to like what this video has to say, because they like to think of themselves as, "the one true religion". They may not like it, knowing their beginnings are to be found in ancient India?

It's hard not to see the similarity between the biblical 'Christos' and the Indian 'Kristina, especially when they both mean, "the anointed one".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 13 Aug 2018 06:42 #11

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15585
  • Likes received: 7366
peacenik wrote:
Christian and Moslem fundamentalist aren't going to like what this video has to say, because they like to think of themselves as, "the one true religion". They may not like it, knowing their beginnings are to be found in ancient India?

It's hard not to see the similarity between the biblical 'Christos' and the Indian 'Kristina, especially when they both mean, "the anointed one".


Yes, they wont like it.

Ive been thinking this for many years now that there were parallels with Hinduism and the 'big 3' , I didnt talk about this stuff on DIF much but i do remember I_Am mentioned something about Hinduism being different and i said something along the lines of its all the same. :hahano: ... I think some modern day Hindus dont like the notion either btw, that the Abrahamic religions and Hinduism are linked.

Gan Anim wrote:
The ancient Vedic is where all the other versions of religion came from, Budha was one of the first sent out into the West to colonize it after the great global melt down or collapse.

The questions for me are where did Shiva and Kali come from?

What was pre Vedic, pre India?

And why are they blue? :ponda: :hahano:

Is this where the mushroom entheogen stuff comes into play as well as astrotheology I wonder, did that lead to Shiva and Kali or is there more to it wonder. :ponda:

Obviously the number 7 is very important also.

Last Edit: 13 Aug 2018 06:51 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 13 Aug 2018 07:35 #12

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15585
  • Likes received: 7366
CALI - Fornia

California is considered a global trendsetter in popular culture, innovation, and politics. It is considered the origin of the American film industry, the hippie counterculture, the Internet, and the personal computer, among others. The San Francisco Bay Area and the Greater Los Angeles Area are widely seen as the centers of the global technology and entertainment industries, respectively. California has a very diverse economy: 58% of the state's economy is centered on finance, government, real estate services, technology, and professional, scientific and technical business services. Although it accounts for only 1.5% of the state's economy, California's agriculture industry has the highest output of any U.S. state.

The name likely derived from the mythical island California in the fictional story of Queen Calafia, as recorded in a 1510 work The Adventures of Esplandián by Garci Rodríguez de Montalvo

Calafia is a fictional warrior queen who ruled over a kingdom of Moorish (Moor/Muur) black women living on the mythical Island of California. The character of Queen Calafia was created by Spanish writer Garci Rodríguez de Montalvo who first introduced her in his popular novel entitled Las sergas de Esplandián (The Adventures of Esplandián), written around 1500.

Calafia, also called Califia, has been depicted as the Spirit of California, and has been the subject of modern-day sculpture, paintings, stories and films; she often figures in the myth of California's origin

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calafia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etymology_of_California


Mural of Queen Calafia and her Amazons in the Room of the Dons at the Mark Hopkins Hotel, San Francisco, California



Two versions of the Seal of the County of Los Angeles - Left - With cross, 1957–2004 and Right - With Mission San Gabriel Arcángel, 2004–2014, 2016–present


KALI


MARY



The goddess Kali and the Virgin Mary

aejt.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0004/421744/AEJT11.26_Final_Formatted_Dupuche_The_Goddess_Kali_and_the_Virgin_Mary.pdf

CONCLUSION: The method of comparative theology has been applied to the seemingly incompatible pair, Kali and Mary, and has, this article argues, been fruitful: “it becomes easier to see Mary.”

The figure of Kali has thrown a new light on the Biblical text and shown that Mary is dangerous, perceptive, joyous, free, strong, demanding, commanding and successful. More truly than water, fire and wind – those irresistible elements – Mary is shown to be the icon of the Spirit.

In fine,if Jesus is called “the Christ” and if, as has been argued elsewhere,78 Jesus can be called ‘the Shiva’, can his mother be called ‘Mary the Kali’?77 Ibid., 94.78 John Dupuche, “‘Jesus is the Christ.’ (Acts 9.22) Can Jesus be called Shiva?,” Theology@ McAuley, E-Journal, Australian Catholic University, 2003.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 13 Aug 2018 09:35 #13

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2056
  • Likes received: 559
I take it back about Shiva representing Saturn, that theory seems to be only found in occult circles like secret doctrine.

But what I do find interesting Shani is always known as the black son. Coincidence? :ponda:

Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 13 Aug 2018 10:08 #14

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
novum wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Christian and Moslem fundamentalist aren't going to like what this video has to say, because they like to think of themselves as, "the one true religion". They may not like it, knowing their beginnings are to be found in ancient India?

It's hard not to see the similarity between the biblical 'Christos' and the Indian 'Kristina, especially when they both mean, "the anointed one".


Yes, they wont like it.

Ive been thinking this for many years now that there were parallels with Hinduism and the 'big 3' , I didnt talk about this stuff on DIF much but i do remember I_Am mentioned something about Hinduism being different and i said something along the lines of its all the same. :hahano: ... I think some modern day Hindus dont like the notion either btw, that the Abrahamic religions and Hinduism are linked.

Gan Anim wrote:
The ancient Vedic is where all the other versions of religion came from, Budha was one of the first sent out into the West to colonize it after the great global melt down or collapse.

The questions for me are where did Shiva and Kali come from?

What was pre Vedic, pre India?

And why are they blue? :ponda: :hahano:

Is this where the mushroom entheogen stuff comes into play as well as astrotheology I wonder, did that lead to Shiva and Kali or is there more to it wonder. :ponda:

Obviously the number 7 is very important also.


Lets enter the theology of the mystery schools and masonry.

Their most revered colour is blue or Azure, their forget me not, Myostis Alpestris, here we have a golden eye in the centre of their colour blue.

Then we have the term blue blood, and we also have what is known as Heaven Kissing hills, IE, the most high alpine, most shrines and important sturctures are always built upon hills, Ludgate Hill, St Pauls Cathedral, aloft St Pauls is the same golden ball/Sun.

In all of the religions the Glory is the most prominant symbol, behind every living god or myth is the sun/halo or helios itself, here we have sun worship, to the greeks the most high was the Telios, we also have EOS.

Then we have seven stations of summer from 21 March is the first section and counting every 30 degrees over to 23 September there are seven sections where everything happens, weddings are normally celebrated in June 21, Nuns are wed to the Sun God on this day.

There ar also two more religious stations, one is the 24 December when Christos was reborn,, IE, the sun climbs its first full degree North after a three day rest, and agin on 21 June when at the Meridian, however we also have St John the Baptist who was born on 24 June, here we have what is called Principium Deorsum which means to decline, and here is where the sun takes its first degree towards the South and Avern-us or winter, the two myths are the Sun itself to which the Catholic Church sets its ceremonies.

Also on these days is when new coins were minted, as in Cere-Money, where great pomp and circuses were extant to the living gods stamped on the back of every new coin often acompanies by the flaming glory on the other side.

Their whole genre is sun related, even the CERN logos is two suns in a binary coupling, a male and here we have a female sun or hermaphrodite symbology.

Plato also talked about the living god who could reproduce by itself, the masonic fraternity is obsessed with this figure and ideology, and the Greeks called it Ioa, a being that is neither male nor female, as is the sun to many other religions.

The most used symbol of all the religions is the golden ball or sceptre, and the Halo/Sun/Orb.

In masonic parlance their Royal Arch or ecliptic is also known as a Camera, if you put the two ecliptics together, IE, Northern and Southern they form an eye or lens.

Now use Sanskrit or the original Ammonian Radicals, which are two or three letter words, and together with words there are also sounds, IE, spoken words, the two go together, one that stands out is, IS, which is a name from the sun, as in AD-ON-IS, so we can find where the sounding comes from, another is, IS-IS.

Then we have Rama, IE, RA, which also depicts the sun, in astronomy the sun is the epicentre of everything.
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2018 10:21 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 13 Aug 2018 21:54 #15

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2730
  • Likes received: 1426
Here IMO is true wisdom. Here is an explanation of what the Soul, the Self, really is? Written in ancient India thousands of years before the big three religions came along and trashed Mans knowledge of himself, God, and Man's relationship to the universe.

The word 'Atman' means 'Soul'.

I have highlighted and underlined the parts I have had direct personal experience with, and have commented on many times on this forum.

THE ATMAN

Some say this Atman
Is slain, and others
Call It the slayer:
They know nothing.
How can it slay
Or who shall slay it?

Know this Atman
Unborn, undying,
Never ceasing,
Never beginning,
Deathless, birthless,
Unchanging for ever.
How can It die
The death of the body?

Knowing it birthless
Knowing it deathless,
Knowing it endless,
For ever unchanging,
Dream not you do
The deed of the killer,
Dream not the power
Is yours to command it.

Worn-out garments
Are shed by the body:
Worn-out bodies
Are shed by the dweller
Wihin the body.
New bodies are donned
By the dweller, like garments.


Not wounded by weapons,
Not burned by fire,
Not dried by the wind,
Not wetted by water:
Such is the Atman.

Not dried, not wetted,
Not burned, not wounded,
Innermost element,
Everywhere, always,
Being of beings,
Changeless, eternal
For ever and ever.

— From Book 2, The Yoga of Knowledge

_____________
Last Edit: 13 Aug 2018 21:59 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 14 Aug 2018 00:14 #16

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
peacenik wrote:
Here IMO is true wisdom. Here is an explanation of what the Soul, the Self, really is? Written in ancient India thousands of years before the big three religions came along and trashed Mans knowledge of himself, God, and Man's relationship to the universe.

The word 'Atman' means 'Soul'.

I have highlighted and underlined the parts I have had direct personal experience with, and have commented on many times on this forum.

THE ATMAN

Some say this Atman
Is slain, and others
Call It the slayer:
They know nothing.
How can it slay
Or who shall slay it?

Know this Atman
Unborn, undying,
Never ceasing,
Never beginning,
Deathless, birthless,
Unchanging for ever.
How can It die
The death of the body?

Knowing it birthless
Knowing it deathless,
Knowing it endless,
For ever unchanging,
Dream not you do
The deed of the killer,
Dream not the power
Is yours to command it.

Worn-out garments
Are shed by the body:
Worn-out bodies
Are shed by the dweller
Wihin the body.
New bodies are donned
By the dweller, like garments.


Not wounded by weapons,
Not burned by fire,
Not dried by the wind,
Not wetted by water:
Such is the Atman.

Not dried, not wetted,
Not burned, not wounded,
Innermost element,
Everywhere, always,
Being of beings,
Changeless, eternal
For ever and ever.

— From Book 2, The Yoga of Knowledge

_____________

Good stuff PN

There is only one unchanging, ever living, never dieing entity and we all know what it is.

It is the father of all in every age
In every clinb adored
By saint by savage or by sage
I aw, Bull or Lord.

But it controls us, not the other way around, when our eyes are closed we can still see it and feel it, this is what every religion, deity and myth are based upon, and we a ALL witness it first hand throughout our lives.
Some of us need no cloths where it is in the right place, all of nature waits for its call and begins the new to follow, this is what I think we have lost, our links to the earth and the range of the human spirit and how things might be if we reconnected.

Mankind can only worship that which he cannot see and feel, and thus is blinded not by the light, but ignorance.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 14 Aug 2018 02:20 #17

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2730
  • Likes received: 1426
Gan Anim wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Here IMO is true wisdom. Here is an explanation of what the Soul, the Self, really is? Written in ancient India thousands of years before the big three religions came along and trashed Mans knowledge of himself, God, and Man's relationship to the universe.

The word 'Atman' means 'Soul'.

I have highlighted and underlined the parts I have had direct personal experience with, and have commented on many times on this forum.

THE ATMAN

Some say this Atman
Is slain, and others
Call It the slayer:
They know nothing.
How can it slay
Or who shall slay it?

Know this Atman
Unborn, undying,
Never ceasing,
Never beginning,
Deathless, birthless,
Unchanging for ever.
How can It die
The death of the body?

Knowing it birthless
Knowing it deathless,
Knowing it endless,
For ever unchanging,
Dream not you do
The deed of the killer,
Dream not the power
Is yours to command it.

Worn-out garments
Are shed by the body:
Worn-out bodies
Are shed by the dweller
Wihin the body.
New bodies are donned
By the dweller, like garments.


Not wounded by weapons,
Not burned by fire,
Not dried by the wind,
Not wetted by water:
Such is the Atman.

Not dried, not wetted,
Not burned, not wounded,
Innermost element,
Everywhere, always,
Being of beings,
Changeless, eternal
For ever and ever.

— From Book 2, The Yoga of Knowledge

_____________

Good stuff PN

There is only one unchanging, ever living, never dieing entity and we all know what it is.

It is the father of all in every age
In every clinb adored
By saint by savage or by sage
I aw, Bull or Lord.
.

The ancient Vedic word for, a supreme being is, 'Brahma'. The word for the individual soul is 'Atman'. The Vedic text were careful to point out that the only difference between Brahma and Atman was ignorance. Thus, Atman was in fact, Brahma, any gap between the two was just IGNORANCE.

I believe this to be true? I believe it to be the best possible explanation of the God-Man relationship?
Last Edit: 14 Aug 2018 02:23 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion 15 Aug 2018 21:06 #18

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 2730
  • Likes received: 1426
The world is poised for a golden age of Man, A world w/o hunger, war, death, greed, and misery, where Man is is free to be more than just Man. Once it catches on, it will spread like wildfire. There will be no stopping it. I may not see it in my lifetime but it is coming.

That golden age will happen when the technology of the West applies itself to the wisdom of the ancient East. When the West ceases to build better weapons to kill people, but applies that technology to the Atman, the thinker of the thought, the innermost self, then IMO, a new golden age of Man will happen.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 42.7%United StatesIndia 0.6%India
United Kingdom 20.1%United KingdomAustria 0.5%Austria
Canada 6.6%CanadaNorway 0.5%Norway
Australia 4.6%AustraliaPoland 0.5%Poland
Netherlands 3.7%NetherlandsBelgium 0.3%Belgium
Germany 3.1%GermanyBrazil 0.3%Brazil
France 2%FranceGreece 0.3%Greece
China 1.7%ChinaItaly 0.3%Italy
Russian Federation 1.2%Russian FederationSlovakia 0.2%Slovakia
Spain 1%SpainSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Colombia 1%ColombiaFinland 0.2%Finland
Switzerland 1%SwitzerlandDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Sweden 0.9%SwedenCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Romania 0.7%RomaniaUnited Arab Emirates 0.1%United Arab Emirates
Ireland 0.6%IrelandThailand 0.1%Thailand

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 11:
Exorcist, Rocco, MrAnderson, Ugh, porridge, Vancity Eagle, Flare, Roastie, entrangermercenary1, Gaia, Grolongo

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).