Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Guest1041.COM
The man they can't recruit!
-->

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christians: Stop Being Suckers.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 14 Aug 2018 01:08 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
To which I mean, stop being Christians. Though there are worse religions-cults around. Namely, islam. But all religions are filth. Be what I am. For lack of a better description, Atheist.

As for jeebus, all he was all about was an asymmetrical form of warfare. Just teach the suckers that it is wrong to resist. Then they will eventually wipe themselves out. To that end, jesus is just a tool of the jews in unconventional warfare. It's no wonder that in the jew owned and controlled movie industry there have been zillions of movies made about jesus. Or where Christianity played a large role. It is to destroy you! Stop being a sucker of the jews. Stop it NOW!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 21:55 #2

• steamroller
  • Banned
Guest1041 wrote:
Doesn't matter what you say. I've got my return ticket mate.

The Earth was a write-off since day one.

Nothing will change here, Jesus knew the score and that evil will always be in power here. This planet is a kind of purgatory, I don't know how we got here but we need to serve our time, maybe fall in love, have a few beers, find a favourite brand of whisky.....and just get through it until we get to fly out of here......

These words are probably meaningless to you.

I don't care. You've got to figure it out for yourself.

You've got your ticket? What you actually mean is you've got your fantasy. I prefer reality. Just like the picture in your avatar image, I wish there was a pair of special sunglasses you could put on to show you how delusional, self centered and harmful your religious views are.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 22:57 #3

• steamroller
  • Banned
Guest1041 wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
Doesn't matter what you say. I've got my return ticket mate.

The Earth was a write-off since day one.

Nothing will change here, Jesus knew the score and that evil will always be in power here. This planet is a kind of purgatory, I don't know how we got here but we need to serve our time, maybe fall in love, have a few beers, find a favourite brand of whisky.....and just get through it until we get to fly out of here......

These words are probably meaningless to you.

I don't care. You've got to figure it out for yourself.

You've got your ticket? What you actually mean is you've got your fantasy. I prefer reality. Just like the picture in your avatar image, I wish there was a pair of special sunglasses you could put on to show you how delusional, self centered and harmful your religious views are.

No mate, it's not a fantasy. I've seen and learned a few things. Went deep behind the curtain and managed to slip back again before it closed on me for good. Maybe you should get out the house more......

We're here to learn and solve the mystery we've all been presented with.

But I'm not here to trade silly insults with you. If you've nothing better to do then you're really not making the most of your life. Probably explains why you're an athiest.

Screw your voodoo horseshit delusions. I am talking about reality. You think religion is important? In my life I have seen many tens of thousands of houses and buildings. I have driven on thousands of miles of roads. I have eaten many cultivated plants. Not one house, not one short distance of road, not one plowed furrow was miracled into existence. Next, we aren't here to solve any mystery. We are here to live. Just as trillions of other creatures on this planet have and are doing.

If you want to really know what religion is all about, Enter into your browser, "Our Holy Hell: The causes, The Solutions." But preferring ignorance, I doubt if you will. So I will just tell you what the first four main chapters are called. Make of them what you will. 1. Stupidity and lies of the old testament. 2. Evil of the old testament. 3. Stupidity and lies of the new testament. 4. Evil of the new testament. It would be nice if Urg say this reply too.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2018 23:26 by steamroller.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 23:47 #4

• steamroller
  • Banned
Guest1041 wrote:
This is tedious. Old Testament blah blah blah. I couldn't care less about the Old Testament. I follow the words of Jesus.

Look, without being personal clearly you've got issues in your life, but don't come here and take them out on me.

I'm not here to be your punching bag. You 'atheists' are all the same.

Damaged goods looking for the person who hurt them.

It wasn't me. Ok? So stop being a pissy little bitch.

And exilium...play the man ok? Not the Tool.

Wooo we've found a Christian lets get him. Real classy.

If you want exilium I can step in on all your stupid little Pagan Nature Fantasy posts and dispel your meandering half-witted idiocy with my hefty troll boots. Bring it you silly old fool. Wooden boards, nails and 'nature' are the surest refuge of the mentally weak old duffer whose race is well and truly over and done. Bang bang bang, goes the silly old half-wit, worshipping the whispering wisdom of the swaying trees as they make their ancient timeless dance in the breeze, but even nature itself thinks you're a stupid old cunt.

I await your comeback, but face facts: I smashed it.

That's the whole problem. You follow the words of a 2000 year old clueless cult leader. And an EVIL one at that. Maybe not as evil as mohammed, but evil none the less. Of those chapters in the book that I mentioned, "Evil of the old testament" is the longest. That should tell you something. And you are right, the results of such evil are one of the issues in my life. So I am trying to fix that so that others don't have to suffer the same. Does that sound "christian like" to you? So it isn't to make anybody a "punching bag." By the way, have you ever seen the documentary Religulous? There are many interesting things in it. Such as the whole story of being born from a virgin and rising again three days after death was stolen from older religions and deities. Also, most of the problems going on today are the result of your cult. And you are a follower of that cult. So that means that in part, it WAS you.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 23:53 #5

• steamroller
  • Banned
Guest1041 wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
This is tedious. Old Testament blah blah blah. I couldn't care less about the Old Testament. I follow the words of Jesus.

Look, without being personal clearly you've got issues in your life, but don't come here and take them out on me.

If you want exilium I can step in on all your stupid little Pagan Nature Fantasy posts and dispel your meandering half-witted idiocy with my hefty troll boots. Bring it you silly old fool. Wooden boards, nails and 'nature' are the surest refuge of the mentally weak old duffer whose race is well and truly over and done. Bang bang bang, goes the silly old half-wit, worshipping the whispering wisdom of the swaying trees as they make their ancient timeless dance in the breeze, but even nature itself thinks you're a stupid old cunt.

That's the whole problem. You follow the words of a 2000 year old clueless cult leader. And an EVIL one at that. Maybe not as evil as mohammed, but evil none the less. Of those chapters in the book that I mentioned, "Evil of the old testament" is the longest. That should tell you something. And you are right, the results of such evil are one of the issues in my life. So I am trying to fix that so that others don't have to suffer the same. Does that sound "christian like" to you? So it isn't to make anybody a "punching bag." By the way, have you ever seen the documentary Religulous? There are many interesting things in it. Such as the whole story of being born from a virgin and rising again three days after death was stolen from older religions and deities. Also, most of the problems going on today are the result of your cult. And you are a follower of that cult. So that means that in part, it WAS you.

Someone who uses the words 'evil' as much as you probably has a lot of evil inside them, like its a dominant theme in their psyche.

You remind me of Seanx. Everyone else is Evil, Nazi or Fascist, but the irony was, he was the worst of them all. He was just projecting.

Just calm down mate. The one thing Jesus wasn't was Evil....and to be honest you're probably the evil one here.

Try at least to be honest with yourself.....because lying to yourself and pretending everything's ok when it really isn't and you probably need help...

That way lies madness and you risk becoming part of the same evil you think you're fighting against.

I'm just a Christian going about my business, I didn't ask you to attack me and my faith. The conflict is inside you, not me.

You wouldn't know "evil" if it bit you in the ass. Care to put your money where your mouth is? Read the book that I mentioned. And stop being a sucker. Don't you know that religion is just a tool that the elite use to control people? For example, I heard of a Russian king who wanted to use a unifying religion to control his subjects. But he had to decide to go with Christianity or islam. But this king liked to drink. And the muslim religion forbade that. So he decided to go with Christianity. The reason for you believing what you do comes from equally stupid reasons. There are all kinds of religions all over the world. Don't you think that if there really was a god who created hundreds of billions of galaxies, and who knows what else, that he would tell people what he really was all about? So there would be no question?

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 17 Aug 2018 00:36 #6

• steamroller
  • Banned
Guest1041 wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:

Someone who uses the words 'evil' as much as you probably has a lot of evil inside them, like its a dominant theme in their psyche.

You remind me of Seanx. Everyone else is Evil, Nazi or Fascist, but the irony was, he was the worst of them all. He was just projecting.

Just calm down mate. The one thing Jesus wasn't was Evil....and to be honest you're probably the evil one here.

Try at least to be honest with yourself.....because lying to yourself and pretending everything's ok when it really isn't and you probably need help...

That way lies madness and you risk becoming part of the same evil you think you're fighting against.

I'm just a Christian going about my business, I didn't ask you to attack me and my faith. The conflict is inside you, not me.

You wouldn't know "evil" if it bit you in the ass. Care to put your money where your mouth is? Read the book that I mentioned. And stop being a sucker. Don't you know that religion is just a tool that the elite use to control people? For example, I heard of a Russian king who wanted to use a unifying religion to control his subjects. But he had to decide to go with Christianity or islam. But this king liked to drink. And the muslim religion forbade that. So he decided to go with Christianity. The reason for you believing what you do comes from equally stupid reasons. There are all kinds of religions all over the world. Don't you think that if there really was a god who created hundreds of billions of galaxies, and who knows what else, that he would tell people what he really was all about? So there would be no question?

Dude, you're doing it again.

I'm not the vicar of your local poxy church.

None of that silly shit you're talking about has any relevance to my understanding of God.

You're building a strawman..... but that's just your projection and lack of understanding.

Read my books for fuck's sake. They won't cost you anything and I've written enough of them.

They'll tell you everything you need to know about God, evil, infinity and beyond.

Just click on my website, but you won't, because something inside you blinds you to the truth.

You think anything I said is "silly?" Tell me what it is. I can fix that. Next, I told you everything you need to know about god. If you disagree with any of it, tell me what it is. I can fix that too. Also, what makes you think I want to read a book written by an insane doomsday cultist. I already pointed out that miracles hold no relevance in reality. And that religion is just a tool used by the elite to control people. Go thum through anything you've written anywhere that refutes any of those facts.

But there is no possible to reason with an insane person. For example, there is something in the boble that says something along the lines that in heaven, jesus will lead you to still waters and green pastures. Or some such shit. But how many people would that be after doomsday. About 12 billion? No shepherd could even see to the other side of such a large herd. So how would he lead them anywhere. An insane person like you would just come up with a different lie. Such as jesus splitting himself into around 10 billion jesus's. Or maybe jesus would be so large, people would be the size of bacteria. In which case, he would have to "lead" them pretty patiently. Because things the size of bacteria don't cover ground very quickly.

There is so much evil concerning religion, I couldn't fit it all here. In particular, the christian religion. Such as justifying making people eunuchs or slaves. You want to be led like a sheep by a shepherd. But do you even know what shepherds do with their flock? Every now and then they slaughter one to eat. They wear their skins as clothing. They breed them to have the traits that are desirable to them. Such as stupidity. Some they will sell as barter. Etc. That is some of the things you're defending. And it sickens me.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 18 Aug 2018 23:59 #7

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
A Christian is simply somebody who likes Jesus, he was one tough hombre who preached rebellion against authority, so he's a great role model for us all (especially kids) and I got no beef with that..:)
Remember, the Estab wants us all to be good little robot-citizens who wouldn't say boo to them, that's why the Estab hates and fears Jesus and Christianity..:)

"Have you got something to say to me or are you gonna whistle Dixie?"

and people soon cottoned on-
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 ),
so naturally the Estab regarded him as a dangerous revolutionary and killed him to shut him up.
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 00:05 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 21 Aug 2018 18:44 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Under the Old Testament laws, adulteresses were supposed to be stoned to death, but Jesus went around rescuing them from fundy mobs, so he sounds alright to me..:)

"On yer bikes, she's with me! Hold your head up baby"
"Thanks JC, shall we go for a pizza?"

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 21 Aug 2018 19:16 #9

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I would still stone her, after a good internal stick beating
You can't fix stupid

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 21 Aug 2018 19:34 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Guest1041 wrote:
..mandatory state-sponsored insanity is creeping into the world.

Yeah and JC is a great role model for us all to resist it..:)
The Estab brought all its mighty power and overbearing weight against a young 30 year old carpenter from Nazareth to try to cow him into submission but he faced them down and told the High Priest-

"Fuck you Jack !"
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 19:39 by Ugh.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 22 Aug 2018 00:09 #11

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Under the Old Testament laws, adulteresses were supposed to be stoned to death, but Jesus went around rescuing them from fundy mobs, so he sounds alright to me..:)

"On yer bikes, she's with me! Hold your head up baby"
"Thanks JC, shall we go for a pizza?"

Could you imagine any cult leader wanting to gain followers saying, "Stone the whore!" Also, what if it hadn't been a jewish woman. One who wasn't one of the "chosen of god." Can you be so sure that he would have saved such a woman? Also, to stone the woman for adultery is just plain hypocrisy. In such cases, I don't think the men got stoned too. So maybe jesus wasn't completely fucked up. Just mostly fucked up.
Last Edit: 22 Aug 2018 21:38 by steamroller.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 22 Aug 2018 01:05 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
So maybe jesus wasn't completely fucked up. Just mostly fucked up.

Huh? He told the snooty priests they were full of shit, and he saved naughty girls from mobs, and he was anti-heathen, so he seems a regular guy to me..:)
Here he is in action again-

1- "Just you stick with me chum"
2- "Thanks JC, you're my main man"
3- "Hey kiddo why do you talk to riffraff like him?"
4- "On yer bikes you friggin numbnuts !"

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 22 Aug 2018 21:59 #13

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
So maybe jesus wasn't completely fucked up. Just mostly fucked up.

Huh? He told the snooty priests they were full of shit, and he saved naughty girls from mobs, and he was anti-heathen, so he seems a regular guy to me..:)
Here he is in action again-

1- "Just you stick with me chum"
2- "Thanks JC, you're my main man"
3- "Hey kiddo why do you talk to riffraff like him?"
4- "On yer bikes you friggin numbnuts !"

Are you trying to convince me or yourself about jesus. Maybe you just can't handle the truth. But one of the "unfortunate" facts of life is that you must become wiser as you grow older. (At least in most cases) If you choose jesus, like it or not, you are choosing negroes, muslims, etc. And here in the U.S., spicks. Because one of the sick things jesus was all about was forgiveness. And you can't rid yourself of those you forgive. Also, as I basically said before, jesus was the best weapon that the jews ever came up with. I am going to show you the front cover of a book you need to look up and read. No doubt you have probably never heard of some of the people in the pictures shown. But you can be assured that they are fucked up.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 23 Aug 2018 00:01 #14

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
If you choose jesus, like it or not, you are choosing negroes, muslims, etc. And here in the U.S., spicks. Because one of the sick things jesus was all about was forgiveness...

JC will ONLY forgive people if they decide to ditch their heathen ways and ASK him for forgiveness, otherwise he leaves them to go up the spout, and quite rightly too..:)
Remember, the thief on the cross said- "Hey JC you're a decent guy and I got no beef with you, I'll be dead meat in an hour or two because I deserve it, so spare a thought for me will you after my sorry ass is slung into the burial pit?"
And Jesus replied "Chill dood, today you'll be with me in paradise"

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 23 Aug 2018 22:10 #15

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If you choose jesus, like it or not, you are choosing negroes, muslims, etc. And here in the U.S., spicks. Because one of the sick things jesus was all about was forgiveness...

JC will ONLY forgive people if they decide to ditch their heathen ways and ASK him for forgiveness, otherwise he leaves them to go up the spout, and quite rightly too..:)
Remember, the thief on the cross said- "Hey JC you're a decent guy and I got no beef with you, I'll be dead meat in an hour or two because I deserve it, so spare a thought for me will you after my sorry ass is slung into the burial pit?"
And Jesus replied "Chill dood, today you'll be with me in paradise"

Fuck jesus and the horse he rode in on. He has no right to forgive anybody. Only a victim can offer forgiveness. NOBODY ELSE! Also, did you see my thread "Should justice have limits?" The jews are responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! Most of whom were probably innocent. Are you going to disparage being killed? Try killing yourself. You probably won't like it. Now that we (hopefully) have the idea of "dead" settled, there are only about 14 million jews on earth. That is far short of 80 to 100 million. So even if jews wanted to, if they asked for forgiveness from some old prophet, (out of zillions of others) where will justice be found. And you would have to be hallucinating to think that jesus has the right to forgive so many wrongful deaths.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 23 Aug 2018 22:50 #16

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Fuck jesus and the horse he rode in on. He has no right to forgive anybody. Only a victim can offer forgiveness. NOBODY ELSE!..

You can argue it out with him when you meet him !
In fact I think you'll get on great with him because you both think the Establishment is full of shit..:)
You're a lot like his young cousin John who lived rough in the wilderness, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and rulers.
Jesus's verdict on him?-
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Below: John in action against Herod and his floozy-
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2018 22:52 by Ugh.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 23 Aug 2018 23:50 #17

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Fuck jesus and the horse he rode in on. He has no right to forgive anybody. Only a victim can offer forgiveness. NOBODY ELSE!..

You can argue it out with him when you meet him !
In fact I think you'll get on great with him because you both think the Establishment is full of shit..:)
You're a lot like his young cousin John who lived rough in the wilderness, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and rulers.
Jesus's verdict on him?-
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Below: John in action against Herod and his floozy-

I don't expect to ever meet jesus. Neither would I want to.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 24 Aug 2018 03:32 #18

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:

Firstly, every human on earth will get to meet him whether they're muslims, atheists, buddhists, hindus, jews, democrats or anything else! They better have a good excuse when he asks them why they didn't want to be his mate-
Jesus said- "Pray..that you will be able to stand before me" (Luke 21:36)
Think of him as a letting agent offering a property package in an exclusive heathen-free gated community, you get your own rent-free mansion (John 14:2), there'll be parties (Matt 26:29), and no illness of any kind (Revelation 21:4)
But you don't have to come if you don't want, you can spend eternity with the others if you like..:)

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 24 Aug 2018 22:13 #19

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Firstly, every human on earth will get to meet him whether they're muslims, atheists, buddhists, hindus, jews, democrats or anything else! They better have a good excuse when he asks them why they didn't want to be his mate-
Jesus said- "Pray..that you will be able to stand before me" (Luke 21:36)
Think of him as a letting agent offering a property package in an exclusive heathen-free gated community, you get your own rent-free mansion (John 14:2), there'll be parties (Matt 26:29), and no illness of any kind (Revelation 21:4)
But you don't have to come if you don't want, you can spend eternity with the others if you like..:)

You saw the cover of the book I showed you. For those who had their own cult, their followers believed in that leader to the same degree that you believe in jesus. (If not more) And it is all equally bullshit. Why can't you just admit that you are the follower of one of the most evil beings to ever exist. Should you be surprised that he basically knew that you can trap more flies with honey rather than vinegar?

I will give you an example of one of his evil teachings. Phrasing, one of his apostles asked him, "How often shall my brother offend against me and I forgive him. Til seven times?" Jesus's reply was, "No. Til seventy times seven." Basically what jesus was saying that no matter how often you are offended against, if you are asked for forgiveness, you should grant it. What this would lead to is eventually the offender not even bothering to ask for forgiveness. Knowing that he will receive it. And eventually, the person offended to stop caring that he was offended against. In effect, letting EVIL reign!

Now if you want to worship somebody, worship ME! The Holy CULTSMASHER! How can you tell if I am deserving of such worship? Because in actuality, I don't have the slightest interest in followers. So you will never see me "fishing for men" as the bible says. And you could take any actual worship you may have for me and stick it up your ass. When somebody wants you to be their follower, you should know that you are being played for a fool. DON'T BE A FOOL!

Here is another point of the evil of jesus. I remember seeing something in the bible where jesus was talking to some of his disciples. He spoke of some sort of great secret. One that it was ok for him to know. And ok for his disciples to know. But it wasn't ok for others to know. And if somebody is keeping some information from you, you can be assured that you are being played for a fool. Also, basically, I figure this great secret to be "There's a sucker born every minute."

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 24 Aug 2018 23:10 #20

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..one of the most evil beings to ever exist...one of his apostles asked him, "How often shall my brother offend against me and I forgive him. Til seven times?" Jesus's reply was, "No. Til seventy times seven." Basically what jesus was saying that no matter how often you are offended against, if you are asked for forgiveness, you should grant it. What this would lead to is eventually the offender not even bothering to ask for forgiveness. Knowing that he will receive it. And eventually, the person offended to stop caring that he was offended against. In effect, letting EVIL reign!

Here is another point of the evil of jesus. He spoke of some sort of great secret. One that it was ok for him to know. And ok for his disciples to know. But it wasn't ok for others to know. And if somebody is keeping some information from you, you can be assured that you are being played for a fool

1- The guy on the cross next to Jesus said to him- "Hey JC, i'll be slung into a burial pit soon like I deserve, and be dead and forgotten; you seem like a regular guy, so do me a favour and remember me will ya?", to which Jesus replied "Chill dood, today you'll be with me in paradise".
That seems alright to me, the guy was genuinely remorseful and asked forgiveness and he got it..:)
But the guy on the third cross wasn't remorseful, he never asked forgiveness so he didn't get it.

2- Jesus told us all a great secret-
"I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going....you are of this world, I am not of this world...I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:14/ 8:23/10:38/Matt 13:35)

but he didn't go into details because he knew our human minds wouldn't be able to take it on board-
"You hardly believe me when I tell you earthly things, so how would you believe me if I told you heavenly things?" (John 3:12)

In other words his message was "Trust me", and he reminded us that his street cred was way up off the scale-
"Though you do not believe me, believe the miracles" (John 10:38 )
So yeah, I'll string with him because not even David Blaine could do some of the stuff he did..:)
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 23:12 by Ugh.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare