Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christians: Stop Being Suckers.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 14 Aug 2018 01:08 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
To which I mean, stop being Christians. Though there are worse religions-cults around. Namely, islam. But all religions are filth. Be what I am. For lack of a better description, Atheist.

As for jeebus, all he was all about was an asymmetrical form of warfare. Just teach the suckers that it is wrong to resist. Then they will eventually wipe themselves out. To that end, jesus is just a tool of the jews in unconventional warfare. It's no wonder that in the jew owned and controlled movie industry there have been zillions of movies made about jesus. Or where Christianity played a large role. It is to destroy you! Stop being a sucker of the jews. Stop it NOW!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 21:30 #2

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Doesn't matter what you say. I've got my return ticket mate.

The Earth was a write-off since day one.

Nothing will change here, Jesus knew the score and that evil will always be in power here. This planet is a kind of purgatory, I don't know how we got here but we need to serve our time, maybe fall in love, have a few beers, find a favourite brand of whisky.....and just get through it until we get to fly out of here......

These words are probably meaningless to you.

I don't care. You've got to figure it out for yourself.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 21:55 #3

• steamroller
  • Banned
Truthspoon wrote:

Nothing will change here, Jesus knew the score and that evil will always be in power here. This planet is a kind of purgatory, I don't know how we got here but we need to serve our time, maybe fall in love, have a few beers, find a favourite brand of whisky.....and just get through it until we get to fly out of here......

You've got your ticket? What you actually mean is you've got your fantasy. I prefer reality. Just like the picture in your avatar image, I wish there was a pair of special sunglasses you could put on to show you how delusional, self centered and harmful your religious views are.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 21:58 #4

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

You've got your ticket? What you actually mean is you've got your fantasy. I prefer reality. Just like the picture in your avatar image, I wish there was a pair of special sunglasses you could put on to show you how delusional, self centered and harmful your religious views are.

No mate, it's not a fantasy. I've seen and learned a few things. Went deep behind the curtain and managed to slip back again before it closed on me for good. Maybe you should get out the house more......

We're here to learn and solve the mystery we've all been presented with.

But I'm not here to trade silly insults with you. If you've nothing better to do then you're really not making the most of your life. Probably explains why you're an athiest.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2018 22:10 by Truthspoon.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 22:35 #5

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
User(s) who Liked this post: steamroller

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 22:54 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

No mate, it's not a fantasy. I've seen and learned a few things. Went deep behind the curtain and managed to slip back again before it closed on me for good. Maybe you should get out the house more......

But I'm not here to trade silly insults with you. If you've nothing better to do then you're really not making the most of your life. Probably explains why you're an athiest.

Why label someone else TS, do you do this to any loving person who does not want to believe in something there is absolutely no proofe of existing, would you if ordered dispose of any family and their children if god told you to? Like Thomas Malthus did advise if the natives could not be persuaded to adhere to the Western ways, they were all to be eliminated.

Can't you see that your love of an illusion is everyones demise, by the hands of the bigot, who like Mathus wants to see their downfall.

On a more serious note, what must this imaginary god have been thinking, taking away one of the greatest pleasures another human being could have, IE, the orgasm, I suspect you have had them from time to time aye, taking away Mary's right to pleasure and finding herself with child, what a bloody crock that is, biblical date rape is what you could call it, bloody disgusting.

I tell you you are going to be very dissapointed when your imaginary ticket has expired along with yourself, what if when we die, we actually wake up and learn what a fool we have been all of our imaginary existance.

Please leave the children alone dude, let them be children.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2018 22:56 by Gan Anim.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 22:57 #7

• steamroller
  • Banned
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Screw your voodoo horseshit delusions. I am talking about reality. You think religion is important? In my life I have seen many tens of thousands of houses and buildings. I have driven on thousands of miles of roads. I have eaten many cultivated plants. Not one house, not one short distance of road, not one plowed furrow was miracled into existence. Next, we aren't here to solve any mystery. We are here to live. Just as trillions of other creatures on this planet have and are doing.

If you want to really know what religion is all about, Enter into your browser, "Our Holy Hell: The causes, The Solutions." But preferring ignorance, I doubt if you will. So I will just tell you what the first four main chapters are called. Make of them what you will. 1. Stupidity and lies of the old testament. 2. Evil of the old testament. 3. Stupidity and lies of the new testament. 4. Evil of the new testament. It would be nice if Urg say this reply too.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2018 23:26 by steamroller.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 23:14 #8

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
This is tedious. Old Testament blah blah blah. I couldn't care less about the Old Testament. I follow the words of Jesus.

Look, without being personal clearly you've got issues in your life, but don't come here and take them out on me.

I'm not here to be your punching bag. You 'atheists' are all the same.

Damaged goods looking for the person who hurt them.

It wasn't me. Ok? So stop being a pissy little bitch.

And Gan Anim...play the man ok? Not the Tool.

Wooo we've found a Christian lets get him. Real classy.

If you want Gan Anim I can step in on all your stupid little Pagan Nature Fantasy posts and dispel your meandering half-witted idiocy with my hefty troll boots. Bring it you silly old fool. Wooden boards, nails and 'nature' are the surest refuge of the mentally weak old duffer whose race is well and truly over and done. Bang bang bang, goes the silly old half-wit, worshipping the whispering wisdom of the swaying trees as they make their ancient timeless dance in the breeze, but even nature itself thinks you're a stupid self satisfied old git.

The amount of respect I had for you as a skilled craftsman has utterly evaporated with the insight that you probably enjoy repetitive manual work because it means you don't have to do any thinking.

I await your comeback, but face facts: I smashed it.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2018 23:31 by Truthspoon.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 23:25 #9

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
This is tedious. Old Testament blah blah blah. I couldn't care less about the Old Testament. I follow the words of Jesus.

Look, without being personal clearly you've got issues in your life, but don't come here and take them out on me.

Old or new it is still all hearsay and you know it but won't admit it, I don't like being labelled an athiest, I am a hard working loving human being who needs to be as kind as I can buy talking fact and common sense, it seems that the wiser a christian think themselves to be, the more fervently ignorant he becomes, but behind it all is another human being that does not want others to live a hapy life unless others live his dream with him.

No I am genuinely interested in what you have to say here, but you have not divulged what I asked, if you don't answer I will take it your having another orgasm then, and remember if your wounded in your side this time there are four more to come.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2018 23:28 by Gan Anim.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 23:33 #10

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Old or new it is still all hearsay and you know it but won't admit it, I don't like being labelled an athiest, I am a hard working loving human being who needs to be as kind as I can buy talking fact and common sense, it seems that the wiser a christian think themselves to be, the more fervently ignorant he becomes, but behind it all is another human being that does not want others to live a hapy life unless others live his dream with him.

No I am genuinely interested in what you have to say here, but you have not divulged what I asked, if you don't answer I will take it your having another orgasm then, and remember if your wounded in your side this time there are four more to come.

You're weird and creepy and you don't have the moral high ground. The Orgasm comment was just nasty.

All you've done is willfully and gleefully added to this conflict.

You are not a good man. Although you think you are.

Your mask has slipped. Quickly, go rush back into your shed and bang some nails to fix your good self-image delusion back into place.

Then look into the mirror and see your fake wooden mask smile at you and say 'what a good nice man I am'.

Yeah. But the trees know you are a creep.
Last Edit: 15 Aug 2018 23:37 by Truthspoon.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 15 Aug 2018 23:47 #11

• steamroller
  • Banned
Truthspoon wrote:

If you want Gan Anim I can step in on all your stupid little Pagan Nature Fantasy posts and dispel your meandering half-witted idiocy with my hefty troll boots. Bring it you silly old fool. Wooden boards, nails and 'nature' are the surest refuge of the mentally weak old duffer whose race is well and truly over and done. Bang bang bang, goes the silly old half-wit, worshipping the whispering wisdom of the swaying trees as they make their ancient timeless dance in the breeze, but even nature itself thinks you're a stupid old cunt.

That's the whole problem. You follow the words of a 2000 year old clueless cult leader. And an EVIL one at that. Maybe not as evil as mohammed, but evil none the less. Of those chapters in the book that I mentioned, "Evil of the old testament" is the longest. That should tell you something. And you are right, the results of such evil are one of the issues in my life. So I am trying to fix that so that others don't have to suffer the same. Does that sound "christian like" to you? So it isn't to make anybody a "punching bag." By the way, have you ever seen the documentary Religulous? There are many interesting things in it. Such as the whole story of being born from a virgin and rising again three days after death was stolen from older religions and deities. Also, most of the problems going on today are the result of your cult. And you are a follower of that cult. So that means that in part, it WAS you.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 00:04 #12

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

If you want Gan Anim I can step in on all your stupid little Pagan Nature Fantasy posts and dispel your meandering half-witted idiocy with my hefty troll boots. Bring it you silly old fool. Wooden boards, nails and 'nature' are the surest refuge of the mentally weak old duffer whose race is well and truly over and done. Bang bang bang, goes the silly old half-wit, worshipping the whispering wisdom of the swaying trees as they make their ancient timeless dance in the breeze, but even nature itself thinks you're a stupid old cunt.

That's the whole problem. You follow the words of a 2000 year old clueless cult leader. And an EVIL one at that. Maybe not as evil as mohammed, but evil none the less. Of those chapters in the book that I mentioned, "Evil of the old testament" is the longest. That should tell you something. And you are right, the results of such evil are one of the issues in my life. So I am trying to fix that so that others don't have to suffer the same. Does that sound "christian like" to you? So it isn't to make anybody a "punching bag." By the way, have you ever seen the documentary Religulous? There are many interesting things in it. Such as the whole story of being born from a virgin and rising again three days after death was stolen from older religions and deities. Also, most of the problems going on today are the result of your cult. And you are a follower of that cult. So that means that in part, it WAS you.

Someone who uses the words 'evil' as much as you probably has a lot of evil inside them, like its a dominant theme in their psyche.

You remind me of Seanx. Everyone else is Evil, Nazi or Fascist, but the irony was, he was the worst of them all. He was just projecting.

Just calm down mate. The one thing Jesus wasn't was Evil....and to be honest you're probably the evil one here.

Try at least to be honest with yourself.....because lying to yourself and pretending everything's ok when it really isn't and you probably need help...

That way lies madness and you risk becoming part of the same evil you think you're fighting against.

I'm just a Christian going about my business, I didn't ask you to attack me and my faith. The conflict is inside you, not me.
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 00:11 by Truthspoon.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 00:19 #13

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Someone who uses the words 'evil' as much as you probably has a lot of evil inside them, like its a dominant theme in their psyche.

You remind me of Seanx. Everyone else is Evil, Nazi or Fascist, but the irony was, he was the worst of them all. He was just projecting.

Just calm down mate. The one thing Jesus wasn't was Evil....and to be honest you're probably the evil one here.

Try at least to be honest with yourself.....because lying to yourself and pretending everything's ok when it really isn't and you probably need help...

That way lies madness and you risk becoming part of the same evil you think you're fighting against.

I'm just a Christian going about my business, I didn't ask you to attack me and my faith. The conflict is inside you, not me.

Then come no more gentle magi, partake in your manna however it pleases you, but remember if you want peace talk no more of illusionary members unless you have real proofe that does not come from a book written by who knows who.

Also remember you came the same way as everyone else but not by biblical rape, that is the worst crime of all, to creep up on someone in their sleep and in the morning tell them they are with child, today we go to jail for such things.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 00:34 #14

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Then come no more gentle magi, partake in your manna however it pleases you, but remember if you want peace talk no more of illusionary members unless you have real proofe that does not come from a book written by who knows who.

Also remember you came the same way as everyone else but not by biblical rape, that is the worst crime of all, to creep up on someone in their sleep and in the morning tell them they are with child, today we go to jail for such things.

Why are you acting like Steamroller's girlfriend?

It's lame....but you're winning all the awards for being a creepy cyber weirdo tonight.

If you want to be Steamroller's careworker then fair enough, he needs it. But then so do you. Looks like a mutual support society for the confused, frightened and terminally butt-hurt.
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 00:45 by Truthspoon.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 00:41 #15

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Why are you acting like Steamroller's girlfriend?

It's lame....but you're winning all the awards for being a cyber dickhead tonight.

The truth hurts don't it, still waiting for a sign, your stuck in a loope of your own believing.

Here is how the story works and ends until you wake up.

Heaven help you you don't wake up pregnant when you do and wonder what the hell just happened.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 00:45 #16

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Weird.

I appreciate the effort of finding Youtube clips to fit with your strange insults, but I think you can probably stop now.

Your time might be better spent doing something else.
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 00:47 by Truthspoon.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 00:49 #17

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Weird.

I appreciate the effort of finding Youtube clips to fit with your strange insults, but I think you can probably stop now.

Your time might be better spent doing something else.

But true to my word, not someone elses word from a life story and Holy Wood Movie production that cannot hold its ground against the truth of the matter.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 00:53 #18

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Hollywood movie production.....yeah right.

Now you're just being a fool.

Keep talking. I don't have to do anything. I'll just let you make a fool of yourself.

Before you engaged in this topic I actually had some respect for you. Now I have none. You are just one of many countless fools.

Yet perhaps worse, for you are the fool who thinks himself wise.
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 00:56 by Truthspoon.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 00:59 #19

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Hollywood movie production.....yeah right.

Now you're just being a fool.

Keep talking. I don't have to do anything. I'll just let you make a fool of yourself.

Before you engaged in this topic I actually had some respect for you. Now I have none. You are just one of many countless fools.

Yet perhaps worse, for you are the fool who thinks himself wise.

And to you likewise, still waiting for some concrete proofe of what your saying is true, and will be forever more.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 16 Aug 2018 01:12 #20

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Senility. It ain't pretty.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin