Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christians: Stop Being Suckers.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 22 Sep 2018 04:31 #121

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3813
  • Likes received: 429
steamroller wrote:
...I was watching some TV program once. They were talking to some archaeologist. He was talking about finding the tomb of jesus. It was basically a stone box with some writing on it.
....The catholic religion didn't become so wealthy by giving away money.
.....Neither should you be proud for having been in jail.

1- The archaeologist was spouting atheist bullshine and the box must have been a fake, it probably said on the back- "Disconnect from mains supply before removing back cover..:)
2- What makes you think catholics are Christians?
3- if anybody's been in jail on a vigilante rap like me, it PROVES they've got balls like nuclear warheads..:)
4- I don't hang with the Klan myself, the nearest I came was when I was invited to join an American extreme right forum a few years ago and got on great with them. They later closed down or I'd probably have been made an Honorary Grand Wizard by now..:)
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 23:37 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 22 Sep 2018 06:04 #122

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1606
steamroller wrote:
Oh goodie!

More pictures of mass executions from, steamroller. I thought we weren't supposed to post this kinda shit anymore on this forum?
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 23:43 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 22 Sep 2018 22:50 #123

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
1- The archaeologist was spouting atheist bullshine and the box must have been a fake, it probably said on the back- "Disconnect from mains supply before removing back cover..:)
2- What makes you think catholics are Christians?
3- if anybody's been in jail on a vigilante rap like me, it PROVES they've got balls like nuclear warheads..:)
4- I don't hang with the Klan myself, the nearest I came was when I was invited to join an American extreme right forum a few years ago and got on great with them. They later closed down or I'd probably have been made an Honorary Grand Wizard by now..:)

1. How do you fake something that nobody else has looked at in over 2000 years.
2. Just ask a catholic. They will tell you.
3. Spying on criminals doesn't make you a vigilante. It only means that you are being vigilant. Taking the law into your own hands by taking action makes you a vigilante.
4. What in the hell makes you think that the Klan had anything to do with the good negroes I showed pictures of.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 23:45 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 22 Sep 2018 22:55 #124

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
peacenik wrote:
Oh goodie!

More pictures of mass executions from, steamroller. I thought we weren't supposed to post this kinda shit anymore on this forum?

Showing a picture of a lynching has more impact than simply talking about them. Like it or not, this is part of history.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 23:46 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 23 Sep 2018 02:00 #125

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3813
  • Likes received: 429
steamroller wrote:
Spying on criminals doesn't make you a vigilante. It only means that you are being vigilant. Taking the law into your own hands by taking action makes you a vigilante.
.........What in the hell makes you think that the Klan had anything to do with the good negroes I showed pictures of.

1- Yes I was a vigilante by trying to stop a black drugs gang selling it to schoolkids, I used to shout at the dealers "I'm watching you!", and they'd wave their machetes at me and shout back "You wanna watch it mate!"...:)

2- Them hung blacks might have been criminals so it don't really matter who hung them if they had it coming. Anyway why are their feet touching the ground, they should have been strung up much higher..:)
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2018 02:01 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 23 Sep 2018 03:18 #126

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3179
  • Likes received: 1606
steamroller wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Oh goodie!

More pictures of mass executions from, steamroller. I thought we weren't supposed to post this kinda shit anymore on this forum?

Showing a picture of a lynching has more impact than simply talking about them. Like it or not, this is part of history.

I got a sneaky feeling you're going to be history, soon? ;)
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 23 Sep 2018 22:30 #127

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Spying on criminals doesn't make you a vigilante. It only means that you are being vigilant. Taking the law into your own hands by taking action makes you a vigilante.
.........What in the hell makes you think that the Klan had anything to do with the good negroes I showed pictures of.

1- Yes I was a vigilante by trying to stop a black drugs gang selling it to schoolkids, I used to shout at the dealers "I'm watching you!", and they'd wave their machetes at me and shout back "You wanna watch it mate!"...:)

2- Them hung blacks might have been criminals so it don't really matter who hung them if they had it coming. Anyway why are their feet touching the ground, they should have been strung up much higher..:)

1. As I said, your actions don't make you a vigilante. Believe it or don't. Also, what you should have done, if you could have afforded it, was to video tape them. Not that I believe your story to begin with. It is just to incredible to believe. But let's just say it was true. Did you ever consider suing the government for false arrest? After all, you weren't doing anything illegal. And if they were in fact doing illegal things, your observing them should be a civil right. And they infringed on your civil right to observe and report crime by arresting you. If not too much time has passed, get yourself a lawyer. If he thinks you have a case, he will sue them for you.
2. Those good negroes I showed pictures of were probably hung higher at one point. But they were probably lowered so the heroes could be included in the picture of them.
Last Edit: 24 Sep 2018 22:18 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 24 Sep 2018 04:54 #128

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3813
  • Likes received: 429
steamroller wrote:
As I said, your actions don't make you a vigilante.....Also, what you should have done, if you could have afforded it, was to video tape them. Not that I believe your story to begin with..

Haha mate, can't you handle the truth?....:)
I've said in TZ I was expelled from school, am an ex-convict and have been with prostitutes, so if you want some phoney who pretends he's squeaky-clean you're gonna have ter get yerself another boy!
But you're right about videoing the drug gang, I should have got it all on film instead of trusting the gutless coppers to follow up my tipoff..
My solicitors were crap too, I should have defended myself in court instead of letting them defend me..
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 24 Sep 2018 22:48 #129

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
As I said, your actions don't make you a vigilante.....Also, what you should have done, if you could have afforded it, was to video tape them. Not that I believe your story to begin with..

Haha mate, can't you handle the truth?....:)
I've said in TZ I was expelled from school, am an ex-convict and have been with prostitutes, so if you want some phoney who pretends he's squeaky-clean you're gonna have ter get yerself another boy!
But you're right about videoing the drug gang, I should have got it all on film instead of trusting the gutless coppers to follow up my tipoff..
My solicitors were crap too, I should have defended myself in court instead of letting them defend me..

If what you said about the reason for your arrest was true, I could handle it all right. But as it is, it is just too incredible to believe. Next, I don't expect you to be squeaky clean. But if you're fucked up, admit to it. Then change. Don't hide behind jesus. As for lawyers, I can guarantee you that if you had enough money, you could have gotten legal help that would get you off on any crime. For example, there was a rich transvestite here in the U.S. who cut somebody up and threw all the parts into a river. His lawyers got him off a murder rap. Apparently because they never did find the head, they couldn't PROVE murder. So he was only charged with mutilating a corpse. But I think it can be safely assumed that if you cut somebody up and dispose of the pieces, they murdered that person.

Next, I perceive that there is an untold story here. What it could be is hard to say. But here and over there, the police do often coddle criminals. If you had offered to buy drugs from drug dealers on their behalf to catch them, I doubt if the cops would have refused your help. But then you would probably get pegged as a snitch. And other criminals would probably want to take revenge. If you had enough money, you could protect yourself. But as it is, I doubt if being a snitch pays anything at all. Now what police should do is place a bounty on such people. Being able to make money at it, criminals would probably have to look out for other criminals. Concerned citizens wouldn't have to get involved. But then, the government would have to build more prisons. They might even be expected to eventually create jobs for criminals. But that is poison to any capitalist system. Because employers thrive on people who are desperate for work. It is called slavery.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 25 Sep 2018 03:26 #130

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3813
  • Likes received: 429
steamroller wrote:
If what you said about the reason for your arrest was true, I could handle it all right. But as it is, it is just too incredible to believe..

Let me explain mate...:)
In 2001 there had been black race riots in some Brit cities-



So later in that year when I tipped off the Leicester police that a local black drug gang was selling drugs to kids from the school across the road, the coppers were too gutless to tackle them in case it triggered another riot.
Then when the dealers complained to the coppers that I was "harassing" them by watching them through my binoculars, the coppers arrested ME, and the magistrates jailed me for 3 months to shut me up!
Like I said, you couldn't friggin make it up..:)
Last Edit: 25 Sep 2018 03:35 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 25 Sep 2018 22:52 #131

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
If what you said about the reason for your arrest was true, I could handle it all right. But as it is, it is just too incredible to believe..

Let me explain mate...:)
In 2001 there had been black race riots in some Brit cities-



So later in that year when I tipped off the Leicester police that a local black drug gang was selling drugs to kids from the school across the road, the coppers were too gutless to tackle them in case it triggered another riot.
Then when the dealers complained to the coppers that I was "harassing" them by watching them through my binoculars, the coppers arrested ME, and the magistrates jailed me for 3 months to shut me up!
Like I said, you couldn't friggin make it up..:)

What you say about why the cops did what they did could very well be true. And from what I hear, there are surveillance cameras all over England. So they probably already knew what you were looking at. But as long as it is niggers selling drugs to nigger kids, who cares. My advice to you would to go nigger hunting. But you would have to figure out a way of doing it where you wouldn't be seen on camera. The best way around that is a very good disguise. And someplace where you could enter someplace without being seen, change, and exit someplace else without being seen. You would also need to illegally get a semi auto pistol with a bit of a barrel to thread and attach a silencer too. Silencers are fairly easy to make. Then go nigger hunting. But not around where you live.

You could also try the explosives route. Plant an RC bomb somewhere and wait for a victim to get close to it. Then just press the button. But again, you would have to get your parts anonymously. Preferably mailed to you at some anonymous mailing address. You could also try the poison route. Though you would need a way to get some puffer fish guts and refine the poison from them. (It may or may not be easier than trying to refine ricin from castor beans) Then coat a dart with it that you could load int a CO2 pistol. Then find a victim. All of this is very tricky. But it can be done.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 273 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 0 - Raised
( £ 0 GBP )
donation thermometer
0%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.