Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Christians: Stop Being Suckers.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 23 Aug 2018 23:50 #41

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Fuck jesus and the horse he rode in on. He has no right to forgive anybody. Only a victim can offer forgiveness. NOBODY ELSE!..

You can argue it out with him when you meet him !
In fact I think you'll get on great with him because you both think the Establishment is full of shit..:)
You're a lot like his young cousin John who lived rough in the wilderness, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and rulers.
Jesus's verdict on him?-
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

Below: John in action against Herod and his floozy-

I don't expect to ever meet jesus. Neither would I want to.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 24 Aug 2018 03:32 #42

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:

Firstly, every human on earth will get to meet him whether they're muslims, atheists, buddhists, hindus, jews, democrats or anything else! They better have a good excuse when he asks them why they didn't want to be his mate-
Jesus said- "Pray..that you will be able to stand before me" (Luke 21:36)
Think of him as a letting agent offering a property package in an exclusive heathen-free gated community, you get your own rent-free mansion (John 14:2), there'll be parties (Matt 26:29), and no illness of any kind (Revelation 21:4)
But you don't have to come if you don't want, you can spend eternity with the others if you like..:)

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 24 Aug 2018 22:13 #43

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Firstly, every human on earth will get to meet him whether they're muslims, atheists, buddhists, hindus, jews, democrats or anything else! They better have a good excuse when he asks them why they didn't want to be his mate-
Jesus said- "Pray..that you will be able to stand before me" (Luke 21:36)
Think of him as a letting agent offering a property package in an exclusive heathen-free gated community, you get your own rent-free mansion (John 14:2), there'll be parties (Matt 26:29), and no illness of any kind (Revelation 21:4)
But you don't have to come if you don't want, you can spend eternity with the others if you like..:)

You saw the cover of the book I showed you. For those who had their own cult, their followers believed in that leader to the same degree that you believe in jesus. (If not more) And it is all equally bullshit. Why can't you just admit that you are the follower of one of the most evil beings to ever exist. Should you be surprised that he basically knew that you can trap more flies with honey rather than vinegar?

I will give you an example of one of his evil teachings. Phrasing, one of his apostles asked him, "How often shall my brother offend against me and I forgive him. Til seven times?" Jesus's reply was, "No. Til seventy times seven." Basically what jesus was saying that no matter how often you are offended against, if you are asked for forgiveness, you should grant it. What this would lead to is eventually the offender not even bothering to ask for forgiveness. Knowing that he will receive it. And eventually, the person offended to stop caring that he was offended against. In effect, letting EVIL reign!

Now if you want to worship somebody, worship ME! The Holy CULTSMASHER! How can you tell if I am deserving of such worship? Because in actuality, I don't have the slightest interest in followers. So you will never see me "fishing for men" as the bible says. And you could take any actual worship you may have for me and stick it up your ass. When somebody wants you to be their follower, you should know that you are being played for a fool. DON'T BE A FOOL!

Here is another point of the evil of jesus. I remember seeing something in the bible where jesus was talking to some of his disciples. He spoke of some sort of great secret. One that it was ok for him to know. And ok for his disciples to know. But it wasn't ok for others to know. And if somebody is keeping some information from you, you can be assured that you are being played for a fool. Also, basically, I figure this great secret to be "There's a sucker born every minute."

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 24 Aug 2018 23:10 #44

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..one of the most evil beings to ever exist...one of his apostles asked him, "How often shall my brother offend against me and I forgive him. Til seven times?" Jesus's reply was, "No. Til seventy times seven." Basically what jesus was saying that no matter how often you are offended against, if you are asked for forgiveness, you should grant it. What this would lead to is eventually the offender not even bothering to ask for forgiveness. Knowing that he will receive it. And eventually, the person offended to stop caring that he was offended against. In effect, letting EVIL reign!

Here is another point of the evil of jesus. He spoke of some sort of great secret. One that it was ok for him to know. And ok for his disciples to know. But it wasn't ok for others to know. And if somebody is keeping some information from you, you can be assured that you are being played for a fool

1- The guy on the cross next to Jesus said to him- "Hey JC, i'll be slung into a burial pit soon like I deserve, and be dead and forgotten; you seem like a regular guy, so do me a favour and remember me will ya?", to which Jesus replied "Chill dood, today you'll be with me in paradise".
That seems alright to me, the guy was genuinely remorseful and asked forgiveness and he got it..:)
But the guy on the third cross wasn't remorseful, he never asked forgiveness so he didn't get it.

2- Jesus told us all a great secret-
"I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going....you are of this world, I am not of this world...I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:14/ 8:23/10:38/Matt 13:35)

but he didn't go into details because he knew our human minds wouldn't be able to take it on board-
"You hardly believe me when I tell you earthly things, so how would you believe me if I told you heavenly things?" (John 3:12)

In other words his message was "Trust me", and he reminded us that his street cred was way up off the scale-
"Though you do not believe me, believe the miracles" (John 10:38 )
So yeah, I'll string with him because not even David Blaine could do some of the stuff he did..:)
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2018 23:12 by Ugh.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 25 Aug 2018 00:06 #45

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..one of the most evil beings to ever exist...one of his apostles asked him, "How often shall my brother offend against me and I forgive him. Til seven times?" Jesus's reply was, "No. Til seventy times seven." Basically what jesus was saying that no matter how often you are offended against, if you are asked for forgiveness, you should grant it. What this would lead to is eventually the offender not even bothering to ask for forgiveness. Knowing that he will receive it. And eventually, the person offended to stop caring that he was offended against. In effect, letting EVIL reign!

Here is another point of the evil of jesus. He spoke of some sort of great secret. One that it was ok for him to know. And ok for his disciples to know. But it wasn't ok for others to know. And if somebody is keeping some information from you, you can be assured that you are being played for a fool

1- The guy on the cross next to Jesus said to him- "Hey JC, i'll be slung into a burial pit soon like I deserve, and be dead and forgotten; you seem like a regular guy, so do me a favour and remember me will ya?", to which Jesus replied "Chill dood, today you'll be with me in paradise".
That seems alright to me, the guy was genuinely remorseful and asked forgiveness and he got it..:)
But the guy on the third cross wasn't remorseful, he never asked forgiveness so he didn't get it.

2- Jesus told us all a great secret-
"I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going....you are of this world, I am not of this world...I'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:14/ 8:23/10:38/Matt 13:35)

but he didn't go into details because he knew our human minds wouldn't be able to take it on board-
"You hardly believe me when I tell you earthly things, so how would you believe me if I told you heavenly things?" (John 3:12)

In other words his message was "Trust me", and he reminded us that his street cred was way up off the scale-
"Though you do not believe me, believe the miracles" (John 10:38 )
So yeah, I'll string with him because not even David Blaine could do some of the stuff he did..:)

I would ask you how stupid you are in this matter. But I already know. I told you of pure EVIL! And you bring up bullshit about miracles. Next, some suckers will believe anything. What makes you think jesus performed any "miracles." Because their propaganda says so? Every cult out there has "miracles" associated with them. Even some of the cult leaders out there have miracles associated with them. For example, don't take this next thing for fact. Because it was just in a movie saw about the cult leader Charles Mansion. Though it could be true. There was a bus out in the desert at one of his hang out spots. But any way to get there was covered with large rocks. There was no way a bus could have gotten through them. The people in the movie who were apparently investigating Manson were mystified as to how the bus got to where it was.

But all that aside, I have personally seen tens of thousands of houses and other buildings. I have personally driven down thousands of miles of road. I have eaten many cultivated plants. Not one house, not one inch of road, not one plowed furrow was ever miracled into existence. Not one! The "miracles" you put so much emphasis on are less than meaningful. They hold no importance whatsoever. Even "if" they did happen. Which I severely doubt.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 25 Aug 2018 00:26 #46

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..I told you of pure EVIL! And you bring up bullshit about miracles...

Speaking of EVIL, most atheists who you seem to like are the most evil motherfuckers on the planet, they love immigrants, they love blacks, they love muslims, they love perversion, they hate guns, they hate free speech, they hate Jesus etc..:)

As regards his miracles, FORGET THEM, and concentrate on the man himself, because even if he hadn't done any miracles he's still a great role model for us all..:)-

The Establishment- "Hey kiddo, who the hell do you think you are?"
Jesus- "Fuck you Charlie !"

Last Edit: 25 Aug 2018 00:30 by Ugh.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 25 Aug 2018 16:39 #47

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Is Steamroller SeanX?

If not then at least he shares some genetic memory.

'pure evil, you're evil, bullshit, evil, evil, bullshit, evil' etc.....

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 25 Aug 2018 22:31 #48

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..I told you of pure EVIL! And you bring up bullshit about miracles...

Speaking of EVIL, most atheists who you seem to like are the most evil motherfuckers on the planet, they love immigrants, they love blacks, they love muslims, they love perversion, they hate guns, they hate free speech, they hate Jesus etc..:)

As regards his miracles, FORGET THEM, and concentrate on the man himself, because even if he hadn't done any miracles he's still a great role model for us all..:)-

The Establishment- "Hey kiddo, who the hell do you think you are?"
Jesus- "Fuck you Charlie !"

You must be hallucinating. The whole purpose of religion is to give people the ability to do what they want and find a justification for it. Take that whole ying and yang thing. The very structure of the thing is that for good to exist, evil must also exist. Some Atheists might do bad things. But at least they don't have a religious justification for it.

As for concentrating on jesus himself, that is what I have been doing. And he comes up short. WAY short! For example, he was all about slavery. As in basically being a slave to god. And if god does so, then it must be all right for other people to do. And by not saying anything against the practice, he supported making people eunuchs. Another of his misdeeds was driving a devil out of somebody. Which he then put into a heard of pigs. They in turn drowned themselves. The owner of the pigs mustn't have been very happy about that. Believe me. I could go on and on and on. Face it. You worship filth.

I wonder why you do so. Could it be that you are so worried about what will become of you after death? Also, maybe, just maybe, what you believe in life will be your pattern in the afterlife. Take people in India and their belief in reincarnation. That is if they are unlucky and don't get nonexistence. Stories of reincarnation are much more common there than they are in the West. Where children when they gain the ability to communicate claim to be somebody who has passed away someplace else. And supposedly have details of that person't life they otherwise they could never know. But to me, such a possession is evil. Everybody should live their own life. Not somebody else's. Maybe the same sort of things works out with stories of heaven. But me myself, I would rather roast in the fiery pits of hell than be a follower of a piece of shit like jesus.

Or maybe this is the reason for your belief. Because you have done some pretty evil things in life. And the easy way out is to ask jesus for forgiveness. Sort of like having an endless get out of jail free card. But to me, hardly anything can be so evil. If you have done bad deeds, you need to make reparations in some way. Not in asking forgiveness from some long dead bullshit artist cult leader for forgiveness that he has no right to grant.
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2018 21:10 by steamroller.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 25 Aug 2018 22:33 #49

• steamroller
  • Banned
Truthspoon wrote:
Is Steamroller SeanX?

If not then at least he shares some genetic memory.

'pure evil, you're evil, bullshit, evil, evil, bullshit, evil' etc.....

If I said anything anywhere that you think is untrue, just tell me what it is and why. I can fix that.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 26 Aug 2018 01:38 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..Jesus was all about slavery as in basically being a slave to god....
..he supported making people eunuchs.
..Another of his misdeeds was driving a devil out of somebody. Which he then put into a heard of pigs. They in turn drowned themselves...
You worship filth.. Could it be that you are so worried about what will become of you after death?...

1- Jesus said straight out "don't do nasty stuff" so he sounds ok to me..:)
2- He never said a single word about slavery, he gave us FREE WILL to do as we please so he can watch what choices we make. You can keep slaves if you want but I don't think he'd be very pleased.
3- I got no beef with rapists and peedos being castrated and made eunuchs..:)
4- People who've got demons in them say and do batshit-crazy things, so perhaps Jesus sent the demons into the pigs as a lesson to us all, as if to say- "Look, you'll go nutty like these pigs if you let demons get into your skull"
5- I don't "worship" Jesus, I like him and like to think he's my mate, that's all he asks of anybody- "You're my friends if you follow me, I don't call you servants, I call you friends"
So when my body dies and my soul flies, it'll hopefully automatically pass through the "Jesus Stargate" and home in on him wherever he is in time and space..:)
Jesus said- "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."(Matt 7:13)

PS- there's no trick to finding the Stargate, we simply need to LIKE JESUS and we're there..:)

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 26 Aug 2018 21:27 #51

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
..Jesus was all about slavery as in basically being a slave to god....
..he supported making people eunuchs.
..Another of his misdeeds was driving a devil out of somebody. Which he then put into a heard of pigs. They in turn drowned themselves...
You worship filth.. Could it be that you are so worried about what will become of you after death?...

1- Jesus said straight out "don't do nasty stuff" so he sounds ok to me..:)
2- He never said a single word about slavery, he gave us FREE WILL to do as we please so he can watch what choices we make. You can keep slaves if you want but I don't think he'd be very pleased.
3- I got no beef with rapists and peedos being castrated and made eunuchs..:)
4- People who've got demons in them say and do batshit-crazy things, so perhaps Jesus sent the demons into the pigs as a lesson to us all, as if to say- "Look, you'll go nutty like these pigs if you let demons get into your skull"
5- I don't "worship" Jesus, I like him and like to think he's my mate, that's all he asks of anybody- "You're my friends if you follow me, I don't call you servants, I call you friends"
So when my body dies and my soul flies, it'll hopefully automatically pass through the "Jesus Stargate" and home in on him wherever he is in time and space..:)
Jesus said- "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."(Matt 7:13)

PS- there's no trick to finding the Stargate, we simply need to LIKE JESUS and we're there..:)

Jesus said a lot of shit. Some good. But mostly bad. Just as god himself supposedly did. I can fuck up all by myself. I don't need the help of either to do it. Next, jesus basically shit slavery. I have even heard of Eastern Orthodox christians proudly admitting "I am the slave of god." I also remember something from the new testament where people were told to put jesus before their own families. I remember another part where jusus basically said to bring those who don't believe in him to him. So he could slay them. What a vile scumbag!

next, in the new testament jesus speaks of some people being born eunuchs and those who are made eunuchs . He didn't say anything against making people eunuchs. Therefore, he must have supported the practice. Another example of vile scumbaggery! Next, I doubt if the person who had demons in him wanted them there. And if jesus was any sort of "god" at all, he could have gotten rid of them without killing a bunch of pigs that somebody owned. Face it. If jesus is your friend, you need to choose better friends.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 26 Aug 2018 23:01 #52

• Flare
Truth Will Out Radio: The Conspiracy to Take Over the Church

Dennis Wise joins Sven Longshanks to discuss the forthcoming episode 16 of The Freemasonic Victors of World War 2, which looks at a conspiracy to undermine the Catholic Church that was formed in 1936.

An infiltrator was able to record what was being said by the Rabbis about the Jewish infiltration of the Catholic Church and what they were going to do once they had enough power. They talk about undermining the family, destroying the public’s faith in God and the church and also undermining patriotism. This was at a time when patriotism was not being demonised by the press and long before the promotion of feminism destroyed family stability.

In 1953, Bella Dodd exposed in testimony to Congress that eleven hundred communists were able to infiltrate the church in the thirties, where they carried out this plan. The idea of infiltrating the church and subverting it from within is not a new one though, the chief authority of the time instructed the Jews to do just this back in the time of Ferdinand and Isabella. But it was not until after the war that the process was completed and the subversives had enough power to instigate Vatican 2, where the traditional interpretation of important scriptures was turned on it’s head to make Catholicism subservient to Jews.

The last act of defiance the Church was to make was to help transport the brave warriors of the Waffen SS who helped defend western Europe to safe houses in Spain and South America. As well as facilitating this underground railroad, the church also arranged to send hundreds of millions of dollars with them to pay for their retirements.

The proof of the infiltration and undermining of the church can be seen in the paedophile scandals which are made into headline news by the Jews that work in the media, and the modern idea that Christianity is somehow ‘Jewish’. To get otherwise logical people to believe that a group of usurers, pornographers and human traffickers wrote the most influential collection of religious books ever, takes some doing. But when that same group of degenerates actually crucified the originator of that religion for exposing Jewish crimes, it is nothing less than incredible that anyone could think Christianity was Jewish.

Presented by Sven Longshanks and Dennis Wise

:right: www.radioaryan.com/2018/08/truth-will-out-radio-conspiracy-to-take.html
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Grolongo, Rocco

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 27 Aug 2018 02:46 #53

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
...jesus basically shit slavery. I have even heard of Eastern Orthodox christians proudly admitting "I am the slave of god.".....
...I also remember something from the new testament where people were told to put jesus before their own families.
...I remember another part where jusus basically said to bring those who don't believe in him to him. So he could slay them.
...He didn't say anything against making people eunuchs.
...demons..he could have gotten rid of them without killing a bunch of pigs..

1- I don't give a rat's ass what Eastern Orthodox shitheads say, or any other organised religion..:)
Check out this vid of me below under my wargaming name 'Poor Old Spike', do I look like anybody's slave?-

2- If our parents are dicks, (as many are) Jesus urges us to not be like them, sounds good to me..:)

3- Jesus was telling the parable about some tough king slaying his enemies, that's all.

4- if people wanted to cut off the cocks of rapists and peedos to make them eunuchs, I got no beef with that..:)

5- Demons (as far as we know) can't be killed, so rather than send them into humans, he had to send them into pigs as second choice.
Anyway the pigs would have been slaughtered and eaten later so no big deal..:)
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 02:47 by Ugh.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 27 Aug 2018 21:12 #54

• steamroller
  • Banned
Flare wrote:
Truth Will Out Radio: The Conspiracy to Take Over the Church

Dennis Wise joins Sven Longshanks to discuss the forthcoming episode 16 of The Freemasonic Victors of World War 2, which looks at a conspiracy to undermine the Catholic Church that was formed in 1936.

An infiltrator was able to record what was being said by the Rabbis about the Jewish infiltration of the Catholic Church and what they were going to do once they had enough power. They talk about undermining the family, destroying the public’s faith in God and the church and also undermining patriotism. This was at a time when patriotism was not being demonised by the press and long before the promotion of feminism destroyed family stability.

In 1953, Bella Dodd exposed in testimony to Congress that eleven hundred communists were able to infiltrate the church in the thirties, where they carried out this plan. The idea of infiltrating the church and subverting it from within is not a new one though, the chief authority of the time instructed the Jews to do just this back in the time of Ferdinand and Isabella. But it was not until after the war that the process was completed and the subversives had enough power to instigate Vatican 2, where the traditional interpretation of important scriptures was turned on it’s head to make Catholicism subservient to Jews.

The last act of defiance the Church was to make was to help transport the brave warriors of the Waffen SS who helped defend western Europe to safe houses in Spain and South America. As well as facilitating this underground railroad, the church also arranged to send hundreds of millions of dollars with them to pay for their retirements.

The proof of the infiltration and undermining of the church can be seen in the paedophile scandals which are made into headline news by the Jews that work in the media, and the modern idea that Christianity is somehow ‘Jewish’. To get otherwise logical people to believe that a group of usurers, pornographers and human traffickers wrote the most influential collection of religious books ever, takes some doing. But when that same group of degenerates actually crucified the originator of that religion for exposing Jewish crimes, it is nothing less than incredible that anyone could think Christianity was Jewish.

Presented by Sven Longshanks and Dennis Wise

I call bullshit! Jesus is the best weapon the jews ever came up with. For example, all of the major movie studios were owned and run by jews. Such as MGM, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, 20th Century Fox, etc. Between them all, they have made zillions of Christian movies. Or movies in which christianity played a major role. That isn't any sort of conspiracy. It is a reality. One of the reasons jews do this is because as long as jesus matters, god matters. And as long as god matters, jews matter. Hell, the first half of the fucking bible is about the jewish religion! Jews may not be overly fond of jesus. But as any actor will tell you, there is no such thing as bad press. Also, there are some jews who do consider him to be the messiah. But they remain jewish. The best way to fight judaism is to fight christianity. So if the jews do have any sort of secret plot against christianity, I hope they succeed.
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 21:13 by steamroller.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 27 Aug 2018 21:56 #55

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
...jesus basically shit slavery. I have even heard of Eastern Orthodox christians proudly admitting "I am the slave of god.".....
...I also remember something from the new testament where people were told to put jesus before their own families.
...I remember another part where jusus basically said to bring those who don't believe in him to him. So he could slay them.
...He didn't say anything against making people eunuchs.
...demons..he could have gotten rid of them without killing a bunch of pigs..

1- I don't give a rat's ass what Eastern Orthodox shitheads say, or any other organised religion..:)
Check out this vid of me below under my wargaming name 'Poor Old Spike', do I look like anybody's slave?-

2- If our parents are dicks, (as many are) Jesus urges us to not be like them, sounds good to me..:)

3- Jesus was telling the parable about some tough king slaying his enemies, that's all.

4- if people wanted to cut off the cocks of rapists and peedos to make them eunuchs, I got no beef with that..:)

5- Demons (as far as we know) can't be killed, so rather than send them into humans, he had to send them into pigs as second choice.
Anyway the pigs would have been slaughtered and eaten later so no big deal..:)

1. Well apparently you do give a shit. Because you believe in jesus. Also, would you prefer what muslims or buddhists have to say? And though I didn't view the video, yes. You do look like a slave. Because you are a slave. To jesus! Tell me, at any point in the past, did you invite that demon into your heart? As most if not all followers of christianity suggest the "faithful" do?
2. Next, the demon in you is speaking bullshit again. The bible tells you to put jesus before your own family. Don't make me give you chapters and verses. Because you will be proven wrong. Then where will you be. I'll tell you where you most likely will be. The same place you are now. Where reality doesn't matter. Only maintaining your ego through maintaining your faith matters. Believe me, I am an old hand at debating religion. Believers are like water balloons. You squeeze them in one place and they just puff out in another spot.
3. Parable my ass. In Luke 19:27 it says, "But those my enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." You can look it up for yourself. But fuck the bible. Look up the free ebook, "Our Holy Hell: The Causes, The Solutions." Go to page 236. You will find it.
4. The reason some people were made into eunuchs had nothing whatsoever to do with sex crimes. Eunuchs just had more value as slaves. And the reason for that is because instead of having their loyalties split between their families and their masters, the loyalty of eunuchs could be completely (or at least far more so) towards their masters.
5. There are supposedly many demons in hell. How did they get there. Or is hell a herd of pigs? If jesus was really the son of god, he should have been able to send them to where they belong. Hell. And as I said, to the person who owned the pigs, it would have been a big deal.
Last Edit: 27 Aug 2018 21:58 by steamroller.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 28 Aug 2018 04:04 #56

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Jesus is the best weapon the jews ever came up with. For example, all of the major movie studios were owned and run by jews..they have made zillions of Christian movies..One of the reasons jews do this is because as long as jesus matters, god matters. And as long as god matters, jews matter...The best way to fight judaism is to fight christianity..

That's an interesting consp-theory but it sounds a bit too fancy..:)
Every Jesus film ever made shows him giving the snooty jewish priests a terrific hammering and telling everybody "Don't be like these mofos".
So Jesus is one of the biggest anti-jewish rebels around, that's why they killed him in the first place to shut him up !

Jesus in action-

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 28 Aug 2018 23:21 #57

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Jesus is the best weapon the jews ever came up with. For example, all of the major movie studios were owned and run by jews..they have made zillions of Christian movies..One of the reasons jews do this is because as long as jesus matters, god matters. And as long as god matters, jews matter...The best way to fight judaism is to fight christianity..

That's an interesting consp-theory but it sounds a bit too fancy..:)
Every Jesus film ever made shows him giving the snooty jewish priests a terrific hammering and telling everybody "Don't be like these mofos".
So Jesus is one of the biggest anti-jewish rebels around, that's why they killed him in the first place to shut him up !

It isn't a theory. It is a FACT! As I said before, half of the fucking bible is about the jewish religion! So there is no way to separate judaism from christianity. If you support jesus, you support the jews. If you support the jews, you deserve to be literally run over by a real steam roller. And any bits that squish out from the sides need to be run over again.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 29 Aug 2018 03:53 #58

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
It isn't a theory. It is a FACT! As I said before, half of the fucking bible is about the jewish religion! So there is no way to separate judaism from christianity..

Look at it another way, half the bible is about God kicking dumbasses around, including the dumbass jewish priests and corrupt rulers etc, so I got no beef with that..:)
In fact, Jesus was the latest in a long line of prophets who they killed.
Below: JC in action again-

"You are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. You snakes! You brood of vipers!" (Matt 23:31-33)
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2018 03:57 by Ugh.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 29 Aug 2018 22:20 #59

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
It isn't a theory. It is a FACT! As I said before, half of the fucking bible is about the jewish religion! So there is no way to separate judaism from christianity..

Look at it another way, half the bible is about God kicking dumbasses around, including the dumbass jewish priests and corrupt rulers etc, so I got no beef with that..:)
In fact, Jesus was the latest in a long line of prophets who they killed.
Below: JC in action again-

"You are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. You snakes! You brood of vipers!" (Matt 23:31-33)

There is a major flaw in what you say. Which is that there is no such thing as god. But I don't expect you to believe this. You have ignored just about everything else I said on this matter. So how about I tell you of a truthful statement that has been proven over and over and over again. Despite that, would you deny it just because jesus didn't say it? Probably. But I will tell you anyway. It is something said probably around 100 years ago by a French novelist named Alphonse Karr. In English, it is usually translated as saying, "The more things change, the more they stay the same."

You speak of jesus telling the jewish religious leaders that they were full of shit. But jesus was fill of shit too. Also, christianity itself spread through slaughter. Then there was the inquisition and witch hunts. Where does christianity now stand with you. Buddhism, islam, taoism, hinduism, etc. It is all a bunch of horse shit! Despite anything jesus may have changed, even "if" what he stood for was all for the good, the
more that things change, the more they stay the same. The only way you can get any real change in this regard is to deny all religions-cults. And to deny the multitude of prophets and demigods.

Also, did you ever look up Luke 19:27 in the book "Our holy hell: the causes, the solutions." If you didn't, you should. Because there is some commentary after it. As there is in all of the quotes from the bible in that book. But all that aside, I saw in one of your replies to someone that you claimed to be a scientist. Which I highly doubt. Because if you were, you wouldn't have been living in that apartment building with all the negroes and sand negroes. But in the book I mentioned, the last couple pages deal with something of a scientific nature. Not having anything to do with religion, maybe you would be willing to read just the last two pages. You claim to be scientifically minded. Prove it. Read the last two pages or so of the book. Let me know what you think.

Christians: Stop Being Suckers. 30 Aug 2018 08:55 #60

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
..there is no such thing as god.
..jesus was fill of shit too.
..Also, christianity itself spread through slaughter.
..did you ever look up Luke 19:27 in the book "Our holy hell: the causes, the solutions."
..you claimed to be a scientist. Which I highly doubt. .

1- Prove there's no God..:)
2- What exactly did Jesus say that was "shit"?
3- Christianity certainly slaughtered muslims in the crusades and I got no beef with that. And you said you'd like to see negroes slaughtered..:)
4- Jesus never said- "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me" (Luke 19:27), he was simply telling the parable of a king who said it!
5- I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced Science in 1963 and went on to work in labs.
So naturally I regard the Bible as being about a fascinating "Superscience" that we know nothing about at the moment, that's how Jesus did his 37 miracles..:)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare