Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My muslim Hate Thread.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 00:39 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
Redline had some reasons for hating muslims. But I have some of my own. First of all, they breed like cockroaches. Like Asian Indians, Chinese and mexicans. I was reading somewhere that around 65% of those from Africa and the Middle East are 30 years old or younger. A prime breeding age. Just like any plague, like or not, extermination is the only cure. Also, it isn't uncommon to see two muslim men in a muslim country to be walking along and holding hands. It is difficult to get much more queer than that in public.

Next, for muslims this country stupidly let emigrate (invade) here, it is far from unknown for them to murder their daughters for acting "Western." Which being the case, what the fuck are they doing here! But I already gave the answers. Overpopulation and invasion.

Next, because of the muslim scum that Sweden stupidly let into their country, it has become the rape capitol of the world. And seeing how their religion allows pedophilia and pederasty, I wonder how many of them were children.

Next, there are the muslims who took over a school in Beslan Russia. They murdered some outright. Then held 1100 people hostage. 777 of which were children. I saw a video of one of the first to die. They showed one dead guy on a pile of bodies outside a window. He had his pants pulled down to his knees. No doubt one of those muslim fags fucked him in the ass before executing him and tossing his body out of a window.

After everything was over, 334 people were murdered. 186 of them were children. I will show you a couple pictures of the aftermath. Who will be the first traitorous fag out there to step up and tell me how they don't hate muslims. Or appreciate their culture.

Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 00:44 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 00:42 #2

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Sounds like Jew propaganda.

You're full of shit Steamroller.

Go sell your Zionist war mongering somewhere else.

777 of them were children? Well ain't that lucky?

Sounds like a fucking Jackpot.

Stuff your filthy magic Mason numbers up your arse.

Noone's buying it Yid boy.
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 00:46 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Rocco

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 00:46 #3

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
steamroller wrote:
Redline had some reasons for hating muslims. But I have some of my own. First of all, they breed like cockroaches. Like Asian Indians, Chinese and mexicans. I was reading somewhere that around 65% of those from Africa and the Middle East are 30 years old or younger. A prime breeding age. Just like any plague, like or not, extermination is the only cure. Also, it isn't uncommon to see two muslim men in a muslim country to be walking along and holding hands. It is difficult to get much more queer than that in public.

Next, for muslims this country stupidly let emigrate (invade) here, it is far from unknown for them to murder their daughters for acting "Western." Which being the case, what the fuck are they doing here! But I already gave the answers. Overpopulation and invasion.

Next, because of the muslim scum that Sweden stupidly let into their country, it has become the rape capitol of the world. And seeing how their religion allows pedophilia and pederasty, I wonder how many of them were children.

Next, there are the muslims who took over a school in Beslan Russia. They murdered some outright. Then held 1100 people hostage. 777 of which were children. I saw a video of one of the first to die. They showed one dead guy on a pile of bodies outside a window. He had his pants pulled down to his knees. No doubt one of those muslim fags fucked him in the ass before executing him and tossing his body out of a window.

After everything was over, 334 people were murdered. 186 of them were children. I will show you a couple pictures of the aftermath. Who will be the first traitorous fag out there to step up and tell me how they don't hate muslims. Or appreciate their culture.

I can't decipher your emotional drivel,
Are you saying 777 children where raped and murdered by Muslims in Sweden?

Sounds like a annudah shoah :facepalm:
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 00:48 by Rocco.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 00:49 #4

• steamroller
  • Banned
Truthspoon wrote:
Sounds like Jew propaganda.

You're full of shit Steamroller.

Go sell your Zionist war mongering somewhere else.

777 of them were children? Well ain't that lucky?

Sounds like a fucking Jackpot.

Stuff your filthy magic Mason numbers up your arse.

Noone's buying it Yid boy.

You aren't really that stupid are you. You can look it up yourself. I myself saw a whole documentary about the incident. I guess it's too bad you weren't around to help the muslims attack the school. What "fun" you would no doubt have had. At least for a short time.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 00:51 #5

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
The man's a lunatic. He's referring to the Beslan school siege which sadly involved the Russian forces attacking the building with rockets and tanks and killing 186 children.

Steamroller....have you missed your medication window and the difference between facts and confusion?
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 00:52 by Truthspoon.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 00:51 #6

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
steamroller wrote:
Redline had some reasons for hating muslims. But I have some of my own

You talk as if Redline aka 'cultsmasher' and yourself are two different people and not one of the same, when everybody knows it's you. What's the crack there then trying to pretend you're two different people? Are you on drugs or something and suffering from a split personality disorder?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 00:52 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 00:58 #7

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:

It must be your personal guilt for supporting muslims and therefore that mass murder that is making things difficult for you to understand. Kind of like a hysterical stupidity. Try reading it again. I said that because of the mulsims Sweden let into its country, their country has become the rape capitol of the world. And because of the acceptance of pedophilia and pederasty in the muslim culture-religion, I wondered how many of the raped were children. Do you under stand yet?

Then after starting a new paragraph, I said "NEXT." As in moving on to a different topic. Then I brought up the Beslan school siege. Does that make things a little more clear for you? Or would you only understand if I made things a little more queer for you. But i don't go there.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:03 #8

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:

It must be your personal guilt for supporting muslims and therefore that mass murder that is making things difficult for you to understand. Kind of like a hysterical stupidity. Try reading it again. I said that because of the mulsims Sweden let into its country, their country has become the rape capitol of the world. And because of the acceptance of pedophilia and pederasty in the muslim culture-religion, I wondered how many of the raped were children. Do you under stand yet?

Then after starting a new paragraph, I said "NEXT." As in moving on to a different topic. Then I brought up the Beslan school siege. Does that make things a little more clear for you? Or would you only understand if I made things a little more queer for you. But i don't go there.
Sorry, my bad
can you provide a source for the numbers you stated for the Besian Siege?

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:10 #9

• steamroller
  • Banned
Truthspoon wrote:
The man's a lunatic. He's referring to the Beslan school siege which sadly involved the Russian forces attacking the building with rockets and tanks and killing 186 children.

Steamroller....have you missed your medication window and the difference between facts and confusion?

I guess for you the gay just won't go away. I saw much of what I am talking about on video that the muslim terrorists themselves took. They showed videos of all the women and children gathered together in the gymnasium. They also showed the explosives they had strung up above them. And one muslim terrorist who had his foot on a release trigger. So that he he was shot, his foot would come off it and blow everybody up. For days they treated the women and children like animals. They hardly gave them any water. (If any at all) And if they had to go to the toilet, they had to do so where they were at. The Russian military had no choice but to go in. You terrorist supporting suckwad.
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 01:17 by steamroller.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:13 #10

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

I guess for you the gay just won't go away. I saw much of what I am talking about on video that the muslim terrorists themselves took. They showed videos of all the women and children gathered together in the gymnasium. They also showed the explocives they had strung up above them. And one muslim terrorist who had his foot on a release trigger. So that he he was shot, his foot would come off it and blow everybody up. For days they treated the women and children like animals. They hardly gave them any water. (If any at all) And if they had to go to the toilet, they had to do so where they were at. The Russian military had no choice but to go in. You terrorist supporting suckwad.
Source please?

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:13 #11

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:

You talk as if Redline aka 'cultsmasher' and yourself are two different people and not one of the same, when everybody knows it's you. What's the crack there then trying to pretend you're two different people? Are you on drugs or something and suffering from a split personality disorder?

Let's just pretend for a moment that what you say is true. And I admitted it. Tell me you wouldn't immediately ban me for being a "sock." But don't bother saying you wouldn't. I won't believe you.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:15 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
steamtroller wrote:
Me, cultsmasher, also known as smeghead and redline, I am just here to troll and moreover I am a media supporting suckwad.

Love your honesty :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:16 #13

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Sorry, my bad
can you provide a source for the numbers you stated for the Besian Siege?

Just type into your browser "Beslan school siege." You will see much about it. Probably the first website will be a Wikki page. Start there.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:20 #14

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

I guess for you the gay just won't go away. I saw much of what I am talking about on video that the muslim terrorists themselves took. They showed videos of all the women and children gathered together in the gymnasium. They also showed the explocives they had strung up above them. And one muslim terrorist who had his foot on a release trigger. So that he he was shot, his foot would come off it and blow everybody up. For days they treated the women and children like animals. They hardly gave them any water. (If any at all) And if they had to go to the toilet, they had to do so where they were at. The Russian military had no choice but to go in. You terrorist supporting suckwad.
Source please?

I don't remember what the documentary was called that I saw about the Beslan school seige. But I would bet that if you typed into your google browser something like "Documentary about the Beslan school seige," you would find it.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:22 #15

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
steamtroller wrote:
Me, cultsmasher, also known as smeghead and redline, I am just here to troll and moreover I am a media supporting suckwad.

Love your honesty :thumbup:

For your slander, I would just like to say "Piss Off."

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:24 #16

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Let's just pretend for a moment that what you say is true. And I admitted it. Tell me you wouldn't immediately ban me for being a "sock." But don't bother saying you wouldn't. I won't believe you.

Well, Mr ''Cultsmasher',' technically speaking you're not a sock, because your other two accounts are inactive, because you manged to get them both banned. Remember?

And you haven't been banned yet this time around, have you? Then what you bitching about then?

Word of advice, if you stopped bitching all the time about shit, and how you always end up being banned (your fault nobody else's) then other people might start cutting you a bit more slack.

Oh, and one more thing, that genocidal hate thing of yours you got going on, you have it real bad. So you might want to start doing something about that, too.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 19 Aug 2018 01:30 by Zorro.

My muslim Hate Thread. 19 Aug 2018 01:45 #17

• steamroller
  • Banned
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:
steamroller wrote:

Well, Mr ''Cultsmasher',' technically speaking you're not a sock, because your other two accounts are inactive, because you manged to get them both banned. Remember?

And you haven't been banned yet this time around, have you? Then what you bitching about then?

Word of advice, if you stopped bitching all the time about shit, and how you always end up being banned (your fault nobody else's) then other people might start cutting you a bit more slack.

Oh, and one more thing, that genocidal hate thing of yours going on, you have it real bad. So you might want to start doing something about that, too.

Have you happened to see my thread, The joy of being offensive." If there are things that bother me, and there are, you can't do anything about them in any sort of an effective manner without being offensive. Also, where is not being offensive getting people. Into deeper and deeper shit. Though maybe if it happens slowly enough, they won't notice. Also, if I was cultsmasher, I would love to smash your doomsday cult. You know. The one that apparently includes a sort of non-white Soylent Green" scenario.

In case you hadn't noticed, population levels are still increasing. Among non-whites. And there preferred destination is to where White people live. And the really bad thing is that the earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. Especially if they live a Western lifestyle. We could try to live more simply. But that won't help. For example, there are around 65 million people in England. If the entire population switched to an agrarian lifestyle, they could only produce enough food to feed 8 million people.

I also saw an interview of some Asian Indian woman who is apparently thought of as being an intellectual and is highly respected. (But not by me) With my own ears I heard her admit that if all the people in India started living more like we do in the West, the added pollution it would cause would surely destroy the planet. But she also said that people in India SHOULD start living the kind of lifestyle that we do in the West. Can you figure out what that means? If you have a better solution to a controlled mass extermination, (as compared to an uncontrolled one) let me know.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin