Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: The Problem With Mental Illness.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 23 Oct 2018 23:56 #1

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 82
One of the problems with it is that you will probably be finding this thread moved to the vent room. But here it is anyway.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 24 Oct 2018 10:25 #2

  • Zorro
  • Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fascist Dictator
  • Posts: 9419
  • Likes received: 8286
Why would anybody here move a thread on mental illness to vent? They wouldn't, and you already know it too.

It's when you yourself start going on like a mentally ill patient just released from a Porphyritic unit, that your posts get moved. typically when you go on about killing people horribly and stuff. If half the stuff you rant about on that score isn't a clear sign of mental illness, then I don't know what is.

So, it''s quite simple really, don't go on one of your psychotic rants about murdering other people and such, and your thread is unlikely to get moved. The moment you start doing that, then yes, I'll move or merge this thread into vent with the others. Any advocating of violence and murder will get deleted totally. So you'll need to find another forum if you want to post that kind of shit. It won't be tolerated here. End of.

P.S, starting your threads whinging and whining about how poor old cultsmasher can't get to post his psychotic rubbish allover the forum, won't do you any favors either.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2018 12:21 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 24 Oct 2018 16:28 #3

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 1645
  • Likes received: 134
Article quote- "The number of people who suffer from anxiety and depression is at epidemic levels. Why..?"

That's easy mate, it's because most of them are brought up by todays corrupt Establishment to think they're SUPPOSED to be mindless wimps, so that they can be easily controlled.
Schools and colleges (aka "Snowflake Production Centres") are in on it, teaching kids and students that NOTHING is clear-cut, and that everything must be examined and discussed from various angles, taking into account all points of view blah-blah-blah.
As a result, kids grow up neurotic and unsure of themselves, afraid to express opinions of their own, preferring instead to run with the big mindless herd.
Thankfully I was brought up in the 1950's/60's when we were taught that everything was crystal clear without any bullshit waffling.
If I had kids, I'd keep them out of the clutches of the Estab Education system by home-schooling them at home..:)

PS- Here in Britain, if your child keeps taking days off school without good reason, parents will feel the full weight of the law and get fined or even imprisoned for not sending their kids to school, there are news items about it in the Brit media on a regular basis like the one below.
Like I said, the Estab wants to get their hands on kids to mess up their minds..



Last Edit: 24 Oct 2018 16:37 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 24 Oct 2018 22:40 #4

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 82
Ugh wrote:
Article quote- "The number of people who suffer from anxiety and depression is at epidemic levels. Why..?"

That's easy mate, it's because most of them are brought up by todays corrupt Establishment to think they're SUPPOSED to be mindless wimps, so that they can be easily controlled.
Schools and colleges (aka "Snowflake Production Centres") are in on it, teaching kids and students that NOTHING is clear-cut, and that everything must be examined and discussed from various angles, taking into account all points of view blah-blah-blah.
As a result, kids grow up neurotic and unsure of themselves, afraid to express opinions of their own, preferring instead to run with the big mindless herd.
Thankfully I was brought up in the 1950's/60's when we were taught that everything was crystal clear without any bullshit waffling.
If I had kids, I'd keep them out of the clutches of the Estab Education system by home-schooling them at home..:)

PS- Here in Britain, if your child keeps taking days off school without good reason, parents will feel the full weight of the law and get fined or even imprisoned for not sending their kids to school, there are news items about it in the Brit media on a regular basis like the one below.
Like I said, the Estab wants to get their hands on kids to mess up their minds.


The reasons I gave were the real reasons. Not what bullshit philosophy they're taught in school. As I said, most of the people in poor countries when they're asked if they're happy, they say they are. Part of the reason is that they just have never known anything different from the existence they lead. Even during the Great Depression people were happier. Why? Because of something called the same boat theory. Everybody was in the same boat. So nobody got looked down upon for being poor.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 25 Oct 2018 08:27 #5

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 1645
  • Likes received: 134
steamroller wrote:
The reasons I gave were the real reasons. Not what bullshit philosophy they're taught in school...

The worst time my life was at one school when I was about 12 years old, the constant bullshit they fed me and the other kids made me depressed as hell, so as I got older I became a rebel and have been one ever since, and I feel friggin great !
Incidentally, I've never smoked or drugged or drank, so my mind has always been as clear as crystal, I don't need that shit
...:)
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2018 08:28 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 25 Oct 2018 23:13 #6

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 82
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
The reasons I gave were the real reasons. Not what bullshit philosophy they're taught in school...

The worst time my life was at one school when I was about 12 years old, the constant bullshit they fed me and the other kids made me depressed as hell, so as I got older I became a rebel and have been one ever since, and I feel friggin great !
Incidentally, I've never smoked or drugged or drank, so my mind has always been as clear as crystal, I don't need that shit
...:)

I myself never liked school. For various reasons. Mainly because what they taught was far to repetitive for me. Especially math. The way that they would have you doing zillions of the same sort of problems. Such as division. It bored me stiff. Neither did I have much interest in the things they taught. Like social studies. It wasn't until I grew up that I found out that it was mostly bullshit anyway. Next, if you don't drink, start doing so. Just don't make it a habit. As for drugs, I would recommend taking acid or mescaline and listening to dark side of the moon. It may clear up your thinking process.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 26 Oct 2018 10:19 #7

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 1645
  • Likes received: 134
steamroller wrote:
I myself never liked school..it was mostly bullshit anyway.
..Next, if you don't drink, start doing so. Just don't make it a habit. As for drugs, I would recommend taking acid or mescaline and listening to dark side of the moon. It may clear up your thinking process.

1- Yes, the Estab Education System deliberately clutters up kids heads with useless shit to make them punch-drunk and easy to control, because the brain is like a hard drive and if it's cluttered up it doesn't work so well.
2- Some naughty women have tried to get me drunk in the past and I went along with it as an experiment, it made me feel woozy and I couldn't think straight and was glad when I sobered up next morning and got my brain back.
Jesus said to his mates at their last supper- "The next time I drink wine, I'll be drinking it with you in my father's kingdom", but wine tastes like cat piss to me, so that's me out then (sniffle)
As regards drugs I've never tried them because I didn't want to be a mindless junkie..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 26 Oct 2018 23:23 #8

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 82
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
I myself never liked school..it was mostly bullshit anyway.
..Next, if you don't drink, start doing so. Just don't make it a habit. As for drugs, I would recommend taking acid or mescaline and listening to dark side of the moon. It may clear up your thinking process.

1- Yes, the Estab Education System deliberately clutters up kids heads with useless shit to make them punch-drunk and easy to control, because the brain is like a hard drive and if it's cluttered up it doesn't work so well.
2- Some naughty women have tried to get me drunk in the past and I went along with it as an experiment, it made me feel woozy and I couldn't think straight and was glad when I sobered up next morning and got my brain back.
Jesus said to his mates at their last supper- "The next time I drink wine, I'll be drinking it with you in my father's kingdom", but wine tastes like cat piss to me, so that's me out then (sniffle)
As regards drugs I've never tried them because I didn't want to be a mindless junkie..:)
[/quote

1. It isn't so much that some schoolwork clutters kids heads up with useless shit. It is more like it clutters up their heads with untrue, schizophrenic bullshit. Disabling their ability to think clearly on some topics. Also, it has been said, "You can fool some of the people some of the time. But you can't fool all the people all the time." Though that isn't necessary. All that is necessary to fuck people up is to fool them for just long enough.
2. Though it is rare, some people just can't handle getting drink. Maybe you are one of those. Which is unfortunate. Because getting a girl drunk makes it easier to get their panties off. As for acid or mescaline, you can't become a junkie from that. And rather than making you mindless, it is more likely to expand your mind. As long as you are listening to something mind expanding. Such as Pink Floyd's "Dark side of the moon." Another good one would be the Genesis album "Foxtrot." I heard about their singer Peter Gabriel winning a grammy at the grammy awards. From what I heard, in the acceptance speech, he started out with, "I would like to thank mescaline." And got a standing ovation. The buzz you get from acid and mescaline are slightly different. I would recommend trying each just once. It also helps to be around others who are doing it too.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

The Problem With Mental Illness. 26 Oct 2018 23:44 #9

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2157
  • Likes received: 578
Toerag is this how you became demonically possessed?
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 26 Oct 2018 23:51 #10

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 82
porridge wrote:
Toerag is this how you became demonically possessed?

Are you calling me a "toerag?" And what exactly is that. That aside, if you think I am demonically possessed, that must mean you disagree with something I said somewhere. Care to tell me what that would be? If not, you are the "toerag." Deal with it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 27 Oct 2018 00:40 #11

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2157
  • Likes received: 578
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:
Toerag is this how you became demonically possessed?

Are you calling me a "toerag?" And what exactly is that. That aside, if you think I am demonically possessed, that must mean you disagree with something I said somewhere. Care to tell me what that would be? If not, you are the "toerag." Deal with it.

Have you always wanted to kill people?

Most people who take entheogens are quite chilled & peacefull..is good for tackling the ego.

Was you smoking crack or taking speed as well as acid? Or maybe a drink problem..raped by a black man?? :ponda:

WTF happened to you?

toerag
/ˈtəʊraɡ/
nouninformal•British
noun: toerag; plural noun: toerags; noun: toe-rag; plural noun: toe-rags

a contemptible or worthless person.
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 27 Oct 2018 11:33 #12

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 1645
  • Likes received: 134
steamroller wrote:
...some people just can't handle getting drink. Maybe you are one of those.
....As for acid or mescaline, you can't become a junkie from that. And rather than making you mindless, it is more likely to expand your mind...

I tried a few sips of all kinds of booze in my early teens but it all tasted like cat pee so I've avoided it ever since and have stuck to water, pop and milk.
Also, my old man was a workaholic and drank himself silly, and I used to think "you fucking twat" and didn't want to end up like him..:)
As for drugs, I never had the slightest need to try them because I've always been a tough-minded sonofabitch.
But if people need them as medication to help them face up to life I got no beef with that..:)-
"Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing" (Bible:Ezekiel 47:12)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 27 Oct 2018 13:06 #13

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2232
  • Likes received: 594
steamroller wrote:
One of the problems with it is that you will probably be finding this thread moved to the vent room. But here it is anyway.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 27 Oct 2018 23:32 #14

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 82
porridge wrote:
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:
Toerag is this how you became demonically possessed?

Are you calling me a "toerag?" And what exactly is that. That aside, if you think I am demonically possessed, that must mean you disagree with something I said somewhere. Care to tell me what that would be? If not, you are the "toerag." Deal with it.

Have you always wanted to kill people?

Most people who take entheogens are quite chilled & peacefull..is good for tackling the ego.

Was you smoking crack or taking speed as well as acid? Or maybe a drink problem..raped by a black man?? :ponda:

WTF happened to you?

toerag
/ˈtəʊraɡ/
nouninformal•British
noun: toerag; plural noun: toerags; noun: toe-rag; plural noun: toe-rags

a contemptible or worthless person.

It is people like you who need to be killed the most. Also, for you to call me contemptible and worthless proves that I am just the opposite. Thank you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 27 Oct 2018 23:56 #15

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 82
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
...some people just can't handle getting drink. Maybe you are one of those.
....As for acid or mescaline, you can't become a junkie from that. And rather than making you mindless, it is more likely to expand your mind...

I tried a few sips of all kinds of booze in my early teens but it all tasted like cat pee so I've avoided it ever since and have stuck to water, pop and milk.
Also, my old man was a workaholic and drank himself silly, and I used to think "you fucking twat" and didn't want to end up like him..:)
As for drugs, I never had the slightest need to try them because I've always been a tough-minded sonofabitch.
But if people need them as medication to help them face up to life I got no beef with that..:)-
"Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing" (Bible:Ezekiel 47:12)


Try some Barcardy 151 proof rum. It wouldn't taste like pee. It will taste like fire. Next, if your dad was a workaholic, it doesn't seem that he would have time to drink. Next, I've tried many drugs in the past. Though not things like heroin and crack. I also did some speeders once. I didn't like the buzz. I used to smoke weed. I tried PCP on a few occasions. But as for acid or mescaline, it is something to be experienced. I doubt if it would do you any harm. Though the Harvard professor Timothy Leary seemed to like it too much. John Lennon is also known to have gone on many acid trips. George Harrison said that it was a high that it took him 20 years to come down from. In which obviously he was talking about the general philosophy of live it gave him. As for Peter Gabriel, at the emmys, he may have thanked peyote. Not mescaline. To that, you should check out the Genesis album "The lamb lies down on broadway." It is a two album set. The first record is the best. Though on it they should have replaced the song "The carpet crawlers" with the song from the second album called "Anyway." It is a trip. But seeing how you say you like Elvis, your taste in music obviously isn't sophisticated enough to deal with the coolness of such music. As for your bullshit bible verse......
Last Edit: 28 Oct 2018 00:39 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 00:19 #16

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
  • Posts: 3525
  • Likes received: 873
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 00:30 #17

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2157
  • Likes received: 578
I tried PCP on a few occasions.

Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 00:40 #18

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 82
Rocco wrote:
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid

Unless you're dead, you don't know that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 00:45 #19

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 82
porridge wrote:
I tried PCP on a few occasions.

Were you trying to say something? Don't knock it unless you tried it. But that aside, are you trying to say that it effected my thinking in some way? Well try this on for size. I've written many threads and said many things. Find something in any of it that you think is wrong. If you can't do that, my advice to you would be to start drinking heavily.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 01:03 #20

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 1645
  • Likes received: 134
steamroller wrote:
As for your bullshit bible verse......

No offence mate, but by hating Jesus you're showing the classic sign of demonic possession and they're making you their bitch, using your mouth to speak through as if you were a ventriloquist's dummy..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 43.7%United StatesIreland 0.5%Ireland
United Kingdom 19.3%United KingdomAustria 0.5%Austria
Canada 6.6%CanadaPoland 0.4%Poland
Australia 4.8%AustraliaIndia 0.4%India
Netherlands 3.3%NetherlandsItaly 0.3%Italy
Germany 3%GermanyBrazil 0.3%Brazil
France 2.1%FranceBelgium 0.3%Belgium
China 1.5%ChinaSlovakia 0.3%Slovakia
Russian Federation 1.3%Russian FederationGreece 0.2%Greece
Switzerland 1.2%SwitzerlandCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Spain 1%SpainSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Sweden 1%SwedenFinland 0.2%Finland
Colombia 0.8%ColombiaRepublic Of Moldova 0.2%Republic Of Moldova
Romania 0.8%RomaniaDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Norway 0.6%NorwayUkraine 0.2%Ukraine

Active Users

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).