Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Problem With Mental Illness.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 01:09 #21

• porridge
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Well try this on for size. I've written many threads and said many things. Find something in any of it that you think is wrong. If you can't do that, my advice to you would be to start drinking heavily.

It definitely didnt help that ego, try some iboga.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 01:42 #22

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:
I tried PCP on a few occasions.

Were you trying to say something? Don't knock it unless you tried it. But that aside, are you trying to say that it effected my thinking in some way? Well try this on for size. I've written many threads and said many things. Find something in any of it that you think is wrong. If you can't do that, my advice to you would be to start drinking heavily.

porridge thinks his drugs are less harmful than yours, and he must be right as you can tell from his excellent post record and debating skills :facepalm:
You can't fix stupid

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 09:34 #23

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Faggo, needs lobotomising but already shows obvious signs of dementia..repeating the same lame shilly questions..parroting crappy slogans..no originality or creativity.

Prescription: 30mg haloperidol twice a day. :nono:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 09:59 #24

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Faggo, needs lobotomising but already shows obvious signs of dementia..repeating the same lame shilly questions..parroting crappy slogans..no originality or creativity.

I'll keep repeating the same questions until you answer them

Here's one, what's your beef with Zionism?
You can't fix stupid

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 10:14 #25

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 10:36 #26

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

Is that you saying I'm getting under your skin? Good!
Rocco wrote:
Mr. A, Myself, and many others have been very clear and vocal about their criticism of "Zionism". Yet you attack everyone who doesn't subscribe to your specific brand of Anti-Zionism.

Why don't you explain to us in your own words whats really wrong with "Zionism" in your opinion. Because I question your motives. The Left only attacks Zionism because it's a (mostly) Right-Wing Movement and they give Leftist Ati-Western Jews a free pass
You can't fix stupid

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 21:10 #27

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
As for your bullshit bible verse......

No offence mate, but by hating Jesus you're showing the classic sign of demonic possession and they're making you their bitch, using your mouth to speak through as if you were a ventriloquist's dummy..:)

So you think speaking the truth shows demonic possession? If that is so, a whole hell of a lot of other people need to be possessed by demons. Also, has any demon asked you to let them into your heart? I have heard of zillions of christians who have encouraged others to let jesus into their hearts. And in doing so, they were basically possessed by him. A DEMON in disguise! A wolf in sheeps clothing! A parasite who is only interested in eating your soul! In regards of religion, I suggest as the bible says in a parable that you be a "naughty fig." A fig so naughty that it can't be eaten.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 21:21 #28

• steamroller
  • Banned
porridge wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Well try this on for size. I've written many threads and said many things. Find something in any of it that you think is wrong. If you can't do that, my advice to you would be to start drinking heavily.

It definitely didnt help that ego, try some iboga.

It isn't a matter of ego. It is a simple matter of fact. Read any thread written by me, redline or cultsmasher. Find any particular point in any of them that you think is untrue. Or as many things as you like. You don't even have to be specific. Tell me in a generalized, overall way in which you think my philosophy is wrong. After all, I dropped out of high school in my third year with three years worth of credits to make up for. So onw would think that refuting me in some way would be easy enough to do. Give it a try.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 21:23 #29

• steamroller
  • Banned
Rocco wrote:
steamroller wrote:
porridge wrote:
I tried PCP on a few occasions.

Were you trying to say something? Don't knock it unless you tried it. But that aside, are you trying to say that it effected my thinking in some way? Well try this on for size. I've written many threads and said many things. Find something in any of it that you think is wrong. If you can't do that, my advice to you would be to start drinking heavily.

porridge thinks his drugs are less harmful than yours, and he must be right as you can tell from his excellent post record and debating skills :facepalm:

If porridge has any debating skills, I haven't seen them.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 28 Oct 2018 21:45 #30

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
So you think speaking the truth shows demonic possession?..

Mate, if you really think Jesus is evil, you're very probably possessed, and Satan has got a firm grip on your goolies!
That's why Jesus wants us to mindmeld with him to get him inside our heads so that he can be a bouncer to kick nasty shit out..:)

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

The Problem With Mental Illness. 07 Nov 2018 17:56 #31

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Learn how this mental illness has taken us from a golden age to the depths of depravity.

Along with them are the masons and our whole.

www.bitchute.com/video/RPGLXGTHC14/

Nor will it contribute to our advantage, if, with caution and secrecy/mystery school A, we foment and heighten the animosities that arrises amongst princes and great men, even to such a degree that they weaken each other, But if there appear any likelyhood of reconcilliation, then as soon as possible les us endeavour to be mediators, lest others prevent us
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2018 09:56 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

The Problem With Mental Illness. 09 Nov 2018 14:45 #32

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
What's the mental illness called when people are compelled to make inane shit out of scarps of matter and post it up on the internet?
Once a hyena always a hyena.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 09 Nov 2018 16:22 #33

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
What's the mental illness called when people are compelled to make inane shit out of scarps of matter and post it up on the internet?

Wazup Froth you got bored this afteroon, I have been rather busy actually, I've making something that will make my life a lot easier, and I will show you it soon and when I do you will be so impressed you will quit TZ for good.

See ya later.
INACTIVE

The Problem With Mental Illness. 09 Nov 2018 16:37 #34

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Will it be a weather sock made from an old brush handle and a polo neck tank top? Or a bog brush made out of pine cones and stuck to a disused window wiper left over from when you made your time machine in the rain?

Maybe you've got your hands on a metal coat hanger and you've hooked a rubber duck to it, you can use it for hanging up your flippers in the bath?

Is it, you've cut up an old rubber glove under your microscope and you've made wellies for spiders to wear in the rain, and your Mrs had knitted them socks?

Have you gotten hold of some old traffic cone and filled it with cement to make some pyramids moulds, and placed your cuddly toy of Simba the Lion King in front of them as a rather quaint garden feature?

Maybe you've made a shopping list, gone and bought some decent stuff for a change and then did something more useful with your time :dunno:

Have you made a coal mine in your back garden so your house is now nice and warm though unstable?

Maybe it's a flute, and when you play it all your flowers open their petals. and the bees lie on them with their legs open waiting for your apparatus to stimulate them into sexual action?

Is it a wood burner and flue for your bird house?

Have you made a dynamo generator, so when you're peddling you can have electricity, so by the time your home made soup is ready you've expelled the relevant energy before you eat it, rendering the entire scheme pointless?

Have you made a plane ticket to Disneyland so you can have a free holiday?

Have you made a platform over your garden pond so the frogs and toads have a stage to perform their opera?

Have you used slug and snail slime as adhesive for your contact lenses because they keep falling out due to the fact you made them out of bits of clingfilm you pressed out using a hole punch?

Is it a padded cell with reinforcing rebar in the walls so that it doesn't collapse when your chemistry set explodes?

Have you tied something to the toilet flush handle so you can be back in bed at night before it's pulled and avoid the toilet flush ghost catching you on the way back to your bedroom?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 09 Nov 2018 17:24 by Frothy.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare