Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Problem With Mental Illness.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 04 Oct 2019 12:30 #41

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
moronfinder wrote:
Frothy is full of shit. If they had a picture of an insane person in a dictionary where they gave the definition of the term, they would use a picture of frothy. Whatever he or she looks like in real life.

Shut it nigger.

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Problem With Mental Illness. 04 Oct 2019 22:54 #42

• moronfinder
  • Fresh Member
The truth will never out. Lies are too profitable. And most people are too pussified. Have you even tried to read my thread "Greetings Slaves." I saw some people had. Only Novum bothered to reply to it. I tried to set up a plan to get the truth out there. But apparently, everybody around here prefer lies. Also, I gave you a mention in a new thread I started in the planet earth section called "The Lullaby of doom." I invite you to check it out and leave a reply. If you dare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare