Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Barriers to Truth

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 10:51 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 10988
  • Likes received: 4736


Barriers to Truth

September 23, 2015 Digger for Truth

Negative personality types we are confronted with when exposing the Truth.

Willfully ignorant

These are the selfish idiots who couldn’t care less about this agenda either way. They are usually relatively comfortable – nice house, nice car, nice pension, regular holidays and belong to their nice golf club. Things are relatively rosy in their little bubble existence. Why should they care? How could these silly little conspiracy theories possible affect their lives?

Personally, when I meet people like this (and these people are 90%+ of my clients); there is an element of me that thinks “Bring on this JWO” I would love to see these people’s faces when the shit hits the fan. It is only because these self-serving idiots are not personally affected that they couldn’t give a hoot what goes on outside of their world. Why should others’ suffering affect them?

No hope with these selfish idiots – sadly they’re too entrenched in their comfortable lives.

Deniers and protectors

These are very similar to the above, in that they too deny the conspiracy. But they are different in that the ‘willfully ignorant‘ are indifferent to any agenda. The willfully ignorant don’t care either way, because they’re not personally affected; so they brush your information to one side, as it has no interest to them.

But the ‘deniers and protectors’ are interested in what you have to say, but they kinda smirk at you, as if to say your information is nonsense; and they challenge your information. Even though they haven’t done a scrap of independent research themselves; they apparently know all about the subjects you raise and deny them as ridiculous conspiracy theories. They know that 2+2=5, because they’ve been to university to learn it. They know that 2+2=5 because they have read it in the newspapers. They know that 2+2=5 because the television has told them so. And they deny 2+2=4 with such confidence, almost arrogance. They are often politically correct and therefore can get extremely angry with you for even suggesting 2+2=4 and will fiercely defend their 5 narrative.

No hope with these inflexible idiots – sadly they’re too conditioned in their PC 5 belief system.

Traitors

Is it worth even defining this category? Surely by now we have to know these scum bags. Most of my regular readers will know how I loathe these subhuman creatures – more so than the tactual perpetrators. For me, these are the lowest of the lowest. Without these scum, this whole agenda would not be able to function. These creatures are the adhesive which holds this evil agenda together. There is zero excuse anyone can make for them. These lowlife have to be our number one target. They must be ostracised and demonised by us. The traitors are all these government officialdom. Anyone working in the capacity of directly serving this agenda and all its unlawful rules. “Well I didn’t know” is no excuse. You knew exactly what you were doing. You have to be either retarded or selfishly deluded with heaps and heaps of cognitive dissonance not to know what you are/were doing to make others suffer. You knew/know in your heart this was all wrong. That somehow these so-called laws were/are unjust. ZERO EXCUSE. “I was just doing my job” and “The end of the day I have to support my family” excuses excuses excuses.

No hope with these self-servers – sadly they’re far too engrossed in their egos and lifestyles to absorb your information.

4 1/2s

The half Truthers who are aware there is an agenda. They get that part. But… they just will not embrace your 4 theory. No way! No way sunshine does 2+2=4. That is ludicrous. They know best, because they’ve looked at all the UFO/crop circle/grey alien material and they’ve worked it out. Nope, to them it obvious 2+2=4 1/2… how could it not be? They’ve been involved in the troof movement for a decade now and they’ve watched a million hours of conspiracy theories, attended all the troof meetings, got the troof T-shirts and they’re a proud troofer. And they’re ‘in the know’. So don’t you dare try to come along and ruffle their 4 1/2 theory. Why face reality Truth when you indulge in fantasy Truth hobbyism(?) Don’t forget the earth is flat.

No hope whatsoever with these half-troofers – sadly they’re too content in their escapism Truth.

Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

Blankets

The religious heads and cult followers. What can I say. I too have fallen within this area. I’ve indulged myself in a bit of comfort blanket myself. After all, it’s nice n cozy under the blanket. One does actually feel temporarily secure under this spiritual blanket. Fortunately I haven’t indulged in this illusion for more than a month. We’ve all wanted to believe in a spiritual solution and somebody or something providing this spiritual fix. But sadly, ALL of these outlets have been handed to us, in order for us to take the heat of the jewish usurpation. Every single believe system which we have been duped into thinking will be our exit out of this mess, is only more of the trickery. Distraction, diversion and delusion. ALL OF THEM.

There are some religious people who do make the effort to share the Truth, but they still are hindered by their special club beliefs.

Please; as tempting as they may seem, and understandable as it is to fall for these ‘solution-based’ cults and belief systems – you have to acknowledge they’re all traps and no more than temporary pain killers. All diverting you off in the wrong direction, or pacifying you. All taking the heat off the jews (even if they claim to be exposing the jews). All getting you to waste precious time. It is near on impossible to get through to these ‘believers’ because their God, Goddess, guru/cult leader is going to get them out of this mess. Them, not you and me. Oh no, only them, because they’re special, because they belong to a special club. They’re in and you’re not. So they will be saved and not you, due to their spiritual insurance scheme. Silly you, it’s your fault for not being on board. You gotta get on board now in the special club, or you’re nothing but rubble.

No hope with these blankets – they’re too entranced with their gurus and gods/goddesses to accept responsibility that they have to actually do something.

Spectators

Those that know but will not do. These are the scared animals on the road frozen starring at the car head lights.Those who know all about the Truth; but have chosen consciously and subconsciously to do NOTHING. Sweet FA. Nothing but listen to heaps n heaps of audios, watch thousands of hours of videos and just be the spectator in the destruction of their lives. They are prepared to sit back and watch their own families, their own children suffer; simply because they are cowards. Too scared to produce or distribute flyers, too scared to use or learn any skills towards helping the Truth. They know the consequences of not acting, but they still don’t do. Procrastination always seems to get the better hand. Shame on these cowards. I now know it is impossible to change their mindset. I finally have come to the realisation that a coward will always be coward.

No hope for these spectators – they’re too scared of their own shadow. They’re a waste to the Truth movement.

Who’s Left?

Sadly as far as I see it, there are only 3 types of people left:

The perpetrators – those who are implementing this agenda, who know exactly what the agenda is (predominantly jews with some shabbas goy helpers)

4s – those of us who are aware what is going. We’ve somehow worked out that 2+2=4. We are jew-wise and are aware of the white genocide. But also doing our bit to share the Truth within our capacities.

The Potentials – those odd few characters here ‘n there who will actually listen to our “wacky” theories. Who do know that something is wrong and are willing to look at the information ……and hopefully an element of these potentials may be budding 4s.

That’s all we can do, is keep trying. Try not to get despondent with all these negative responses and barriers. It’s all about number crunching. Getting sufficient numbers of potential 4s on our side. We have to remind ourselves that we don’t need everybody to be a 4. It’s only important that we have sufficient numbers, in order to make changes. The more effort we make each day, the more new blood we approach, the more positive results we are going to have.

Plus we do not know the quantity of people we are personally waking up (or snapping out of their trances); because when we leave our fliers about, or make a video, whatever; we aren’t aware of having woken individuals up. So it is always worth it. The awakening is most definitely happening.

We just have to keep being proactive, keep making the effort for the big T.

www.renegadetribune.com/barriers-to-truth/
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 10:53 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Roastie, Rocco

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 11:37 #2

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
^ They also worked out (((Anglin and the Alt Right))^

Anyone who has the premise 'everyone else is wrong but us' aren't worth listening to imo
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 11:47 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 11:46 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
Anyone who joins/follows a political movement or ideology, or is heavily tainted by a religion, or a philosophy about race and human behaviour, are speaking to you, from within a concept, a concept that has a barrier. They just don't think their barrier excludes any truth.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 11:50 #4

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
I see the single biggest barrier for well being and the many false promises for these false truths that people use for their feel good factor to be religion in general, never has so much misery been used to divide the planet, with words like atheist, which is the common denominator from those who believe in their feel good factor which dish out like confetti to those who give an negative answer like, I don't believe, it normally happens this way around.

Another is religious wars, here we have the perfect factor for murdering really good poeple, most of which will die for this cause on a whim, and a prayer that will never be answered, is this why men of faith hide in fox holes they have dug earlier, so the bullets wil not pass through them, if they were so sure of their salvation why don't they face those bullets instead of cowering out of sight, and labelling others who were smart enough not to go to war with words or such weapons.

I have seen personally men dying in these conflicts, who cry out for their mothers not for their gods, what does that tell you, it is the living who are revered not the dead, the worms will have the last supper due to their stupidity, for them it is truly over especially if they never had children themselves before they took an oath of allegiance to a deity and ideology they will never meet.

The third trait is money, here religion cannot survive in its largess without it, nor pay for the new church roof, when they have a roof of their own to pray under and out of the gaze of others, why can they not do their praying out of sight without trying to be peacock like to attract others towards the Fiscus and begging bowl of religion.

All three are inter-related and have caused great destruction in trying to build themselves up, I say what a waste of humanity.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 11:58 #5

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2056
  • Likes received: 559
All I see on this forum:
Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

Note: The first rule and last five (or six, depending on situation) rules are generally not directly within the ability of the traditional disinfo artist to apply. These rules are generally used more directly by those at the leadership, key players, or planning level of the criminal conspiracy or conspiracy to cover up.

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.
7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just isn't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.
12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic
which forbears any actual material fact.
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.
16. Vanish evidence and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue.
17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can 'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed
with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed and unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed. Usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim.
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.
23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.
24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of theircharacter by release of blackmail information, or merely by destroying them financially, emotionally, or severely damaging their health.
25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen. .

5 second draw spam artists I would add as number 26.
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 12:02 #6

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
  • Posts: 3412
  • Likes received: 848
Frothy wrote:
^ They also worked out (((Anglin and the Alt Right))^

Anyone who has the premise 'everyone else is wrong but us' aren't worth listening to imo
My Coincidence Detector doesn't Echo at that name. maybe I've missed an update. I'm on version v14.88.27. Which version do you have?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 12:04 #7

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1646
  • Likes received: 1447
porridge wrote:
All I see on this forum:
Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

Note: The first rule and last five (or six, depending on situation) rules are generally not directly within the ability of the traditional disinfo artist to apply. These rules are generally used more directly by those at the leadership, key players, or planning level of the criminal conspiracy or conspiracy to cover up.

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.
7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just isn't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.
12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic
which forbears any actual material fact.
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.
16. Vanish evidence and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue.
17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can 'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed
with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed and unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed. Usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim.
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.
23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.
24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of theircharacter by release of blackmail information, or merely by destroying them financially, emotionally, or severely damaging their health.
25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen. .

5 second draw spam artists I would add as number 26.

What's the source Porridge?

Sounds like a Hasbara manual.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 12:11 #8

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2056
  • Likes received: 559
Roastie wrote:

What's the source Porridge?

Sounds like a Hasbara manual.

LOL

www.whale.to/m/disin.html
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 12:14 #9

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
  • Posts: 3412
  • Likes received: 848
porridge wrote:
Roastie wrote:

What's the source Porridge?

Sounds like a Hasbara manual.

LOL

www.whale.to/m/disin.html
They should rename it, The 25 rules of porridge
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 12:18 #10

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1646
  • Likes received: 1447
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why, because Digger named Icke as a half-truther in a different article.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.



Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 12:38 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 12:18 #11

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ They also worked out (((Anglin and the Alt Right))^

Anyone who has the premise 'everyone else is wrong but us' aren't worth listening to imo
My Coincidence Detector doesn't Echo at that name. maybe I've missed an update. I'm on version v14.88.27. Which version do you have?

I don't have a coincidence detector whatever that Is. it's just there's articles on renegade exposing Anglin et al as being jewish tools. so take from that what you want.

The overall point i'm making though is accepting the information on the o/p means you're within a barrier it's just that you don't perceive anything false within it, but rather everything false outwith it. Hence the article cited in the o/p is actually an example of a barrier in itself. The perceived groups it mentions under bold headers contain people outside that barrier, and thus described in negative manner.
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 12:22 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 12:28 #12

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
  • Posts: 3412
  • Likes received: 848
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why because Digger named Icke in a different half-truther post.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.



Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
Jacob Rees-Mogg is not a Cultural Marxist and he doesnt support gay Marriage
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 12:36 #13

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1646
  • Likes received: 1447
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why because Digger named Icke in a different half-truther post.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.



Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
Jacob Rees-Mogg is not a Cultural Marxist and he doesnt support gay Marriage

BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE ROCCO.

Rees-Mogg-Cat is a multi-millionaire who will work for the (((Corporation of the City of London))) as does May, Corbyn, Farage etc.

I would love to hear Digger's assessment of the Mogg-Cat.

He'll be allowed into 10 Downing Street, no problem.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 12:37 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 12:39 #14

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
  • Posts: 3412
  • Likes received: 848
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
^ They also worked out (((Anglin and the Alt Right))^

Anyone who has the premise 'everyone else is wrong but us' aren't worth listening to imo
My Coincidence Detector doesn't Echo at that name. maybe I've missed an update. I'm on version v14.88.27. Which version do you have?

I don't have a coincidence detector whatever that Is. it's just there's articles on renegade exposing Anglin et al as being jewish tools. so take from that what you want.

The overall point i'm making though is accepting the information on the o/p means you're within a barrier it's just that you don't perceive anything false within it, but rather everything false outwith it. Hence the article cited in the o/p is actually an example of a barrier in itself. The perceived groups it mentions under bold headers contain people outside that barrier, and thus described in negative manner.
Are you a Nihilist?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 13:56 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
  • Posts: 12789
  • Likes received: 1431
No but if you want to fit me in somehere i guess absurdist would be more accurate
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning




Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 13:57 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 14:03 #16

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
  • Posts: 3412
  • Likes received: 848
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why because Digger named Icke in a different half-truther post.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.



Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
Jacob Rees-Mogg is not a Cultural Marxist and he doesnt support gay Marriage

BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE ROCCO.

Rees-Mogg-Cat is a multi-millionaire who will work for the (((Corporation of the City of London))) as does May, Corbyn, Farage etc.

I would love to hear Digger's assessment of the Mogg-Cat.

He'll be allowed into 10 Downing Street, no problem.

How do you know Jacob Rees-Mogg will work for the Corporation of the City of London?
Nobody cares about your fetishes crazy cat lady
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 14:07 #17

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1646
  • Likes received: 1447
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why because Digger named Icke in a different half-truther post.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.



Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
Jacob Rees-Mogg is not a Cultural Marxist and he doesnt support gay Marriage

BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE ROCCO.

Rees-Mogg-Cat is a multi-millionaire who will work for the (((Corporation of the City of London))) as does May, Corbyn, Farage etc.

I would love to hear Digger's assessment of the Mogg-Cat.

He'll be allowed into 10 Downing Street, no problem.

How do you know Jacob Rees-Mogg will work for the Corporation of the City of London?
Nobody cares about your fetishes crazy cat lady

You do know people on the forum recognise, when you don't have an answer you try to call them crazy.

More fool you,

You're exposing yourself as an agent every time you post.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, porridge

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 14:20 #18

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
  • Posts: 3412
  • Likes received: 848
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why because Digger named Icke in a different half-truther post.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.



Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
Jacob Rees-Mogg is not a Cultural Marxist and he doesnt support gay Marriage

BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE ROCCO.

Rees-Mogg-Cat is a multi-millionaire who will work for the (((Corporation of the City of London))) as does May, Corbyn, Farage etc.

I would love to hear Digger's assessment of the Mogg-Cat.

He'll be allowed into 10 Downing Street, no problem.

How do you know Jacob Rees-Mogg will work for the Corporation of the City of London?
Nobody cares about your fetishes crazy cat lady

You do know people on the forum recognise, when you don't have an answer you try to call them crazy.

More fool you,

You're exposing yourself as an agent every time you post.
Yeah, your Leftist Anti-Semite friends on this board might agree with you. Everyone else that lands on this page by google will think you're a paranoid schizophrenic leftist anti-semite crazy old cat lady
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 14:36 #19

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2098
  • Likes received: 570
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why because Digger named Icke in a different half-truther post.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.



Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
Jacob Rees-Mogg is not a Cultural Marxist and he doesnt support gay Marriage

BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE ROCCO.

Rees-Mogg-Cat is a multi-millionaire who will work for the (((Corporation of the City of London))) as does May, Corbyn, Farage etc.

I would love to hear Digger's assessment of the Mogg-Cat.

He'll be allowed into 10 Downing Street, no problem.


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 14:47 #20

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
  • Posts: 3412
  • Likes received: 848
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why because Digger named Icke in a different half-truther post.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.



Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
Jacob Rees-Mogg is not a Cultural Marxist and he doesnt support gay Marriage

BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE ROCCO.

Rees-Mogg-Cat is a multi-millionaire who will work for the (((Corporation of the City of London))) as does May, Corbyn, Farage etc.

I would love to hear Digger's assessment of the Mogg-Cat.

He'll be allowed into 10 Downing Street, no problem.


GA do we need to listen to your 70's playlist every day?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 42.7%United StatesIndia 0.6%India
United Kingdom 20.1%United KingdomAustria 0.5%Austria
Canada 6.6%CanadaNorway 0.5%Norway
Australia 4.6%AustraliaPoland 0.5%Poland
Netherlands 3.6%NetherlandsBelgium 0.3%Belgium
Germany 3.1%GermanyBrazil 0.3%Brazil
France 2%FranceGreece 0.3%Greece
China 1.7%ChinaItaly 0.3%Italy
Russian Federation 1.2%Russian FederationSlovakia 0.2%Slovakia
Spain 1%SpainSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Colombia 1%ColombiaCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Switzerland 1%SwitzerlandFinland 0.2%Finland
Sweden 0.9%SwedenDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Romania 0.7%RomaniaUnited Arab Emirates 0.1%United Arab Emirates
Ireland 0.6%IrelandThailand 0.1%Thailand

Active Users

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).