Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Barriers to Truth

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 15:04 #21

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why because Digger named Icke in a different half-truther post.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.

Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
Jacob Rees-Mogg is not a Cultural Marxist and he doesnt support gay Marriage

BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE ROCCO.

Rees-Mogg-Cat is a multi-millionaire who will work for the (((Corporation of the City of London))) as does May, Corbyn, Farage etc.

I would love to hear Digger's assessment of the Mogg-Cat.

He'll be allowed into 10 Downing Street, no problem.

GA do we need to listen to your 70's playlist every day?

Not unless you click the pyramid to hear it, No.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 15:14 #22

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Not unless you click the pyramid to hear it, No.[/quote]It's not a Pyramid, it's an Arrow

Fucking masons :facepalm:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 11:26 by Rocco.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 15:20 #23

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote (from Digger for Truth Article)
Political heads

The right and left and in-between. Those that have worked out that something is clearly wrong in their society, yet have decided to devote all their energy in fighting this system with the tools that this system has conveniently provided for them. Now these people are hard work. These idiot voters – conservatives, labour, English Defence League, UKIP, democrats, Donald Trump voters, the Ron Paul voters, green party, etc. Ohhh God, it’s painful. So voting has never ever helped them or anyone they know in their sorrowful lives – yet this time, this time their party is somehow going to magically fix things and make their lives just lovely. Fuks sake – these people have severe arrested development. Talk about naive.

No hope whatsoever with these p-heads – they’re too mesmerised with the false promises of their sold-out leaders.

I used to read Digger for Truth all the time. I posted a link to one of his articles on the David Icke Forum a few years back,
but they deleted it. I know now why because Digger named Icke in a different half-truther post.

Some people on this forum still support one of the fake political parties.

We are been told by some on this forum to support the right. In the words of George Bush "You're either with us or against us"

In Britain the right is the left and vice versa on the whole.

This is dangerous territory, because most people are fooled to believe in left or right, when it's JEWS & ZIONISTS who control both sides, which Digger for Truth knows full well.

The British Prime Minister wears a bracelet depicting a cultural Marxist.

Most (but not all) Conservative MPS were in favour of Gay marriage.
Jacob Rees-Mogg is not a Cultural Marxist and he doesnt support gay Marriage

BELIEVE, BELIEVE, BELIEVE ROCCO.

Rees-Mogg-Cat is a multi-millionaire who will work for the (((Corporation of the City of London))) as does May, Corbyn, Farage etc.

I would love to hear Digger's assessment of the Mogg-Cat.

He'll be allowed into 10 Downing Street, no problem.

Not unless you click the pyramid to hear it, No.
It's not a Pyramid, it's an Arrow

Fucking masons :facepalm:

Its got three sides hasn;t it, same as a Masonic triangle, but a little twisted nontheless.

You clicked it didn't you, ha, got ya.
INACTIVE

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 15:27 #24

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:

Its got three sides hasn;t it, same as a Masonic triangle, but a little twisted nontheless.

You clicked it didn't you, ha, got ya.
Nope
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 11:24 by Rocco.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 16:33 #25

• Flare
Flare wrote:
Deniers and protectors

These are very similar to the above, in that they too deny the conspiracy. But they are different in that the ‘willfully ignorant‘ are indifferent to any agenda. The willfully ignorant don’t care either way, because they’re not personally affected; so they brush your information to one side, as it has no interest to them.

But the ‘deniers and protectors’ are interested in what you have to say, but they kinda smirk at you, as if to say your information is nonsense; and they challenge your information. Even though they haven’t done a scrap of independent research themselves; they apparently know all about the subjects you raise and deny them as ridiculous conspiracy theories. They know that 2+2=5, because they’ve been to university to learn it. They know that 2+2=5 because they have read it in the newspapers. They know that 2+2=5 because the television has told them so. And they deny 2+2=4 with such confidence, almost arrogance. They are often politically correct and therefore can get extremely angry with you for even suggesting 2+2=4 and will fiercely defend their 5 narrative.

No hope with these inflexible idiots – sadly they’re too conditioned in their PC 5 belief system.

:arowup: This is a cousin of mine.

I have literally, no joke, been debating a cousin of mine for 8 years on 9-11, NWO, controlled media, Holohoax, Freemasons etc. etc.

I have showered him with tons upon tons of evidence and he even watched certain documentaries.

However, he believes absolutely NONE of it all and can't even believe the simple fact that the media is all controlled.

Indeed, with arrogance he brushed it all aside. Arrogance which he got from studying at university and being a company director now.

It's insane how deep the brainwashing goes that people don't get to see it after such a long time of debate.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 16:58 #26

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Flare wrote:
Deniers and protectors

These are very similar to the above, in that they too deny the conspiracy. But they are different in that the ‘willfully ignorant‘ are indifferent to any agenda. The willfully ignorant don’t care either way, because they’re not personally affected; so they brush your information to one side, as it has no interest to them.

But the ‘deniers and protectors’ are interested in what you have to say, but they kinda smirk at you, as if to say your information is nonsense; and they challenge your information. Even though they haven’t done a scrap of independent research themselves; they apparently know all about the subjects you raise and deny them as ridiculous conspiracy theories. They know that 2+2=5, because they’ve been to university to learn it. They know that 2+2=5 because they have read it in the newspapers. They know that 2+2=5 because the television has told them so. And they deny 2+2=4 with such confidence, almost arrogance. They are often politically correct and therefore can get extremely angry with you for even suggesting 2+2=4 and will fiercely defend their 5 narrative.

No hope with these inflexible idiots – sadly they’re too conditioned in their PC 5 belief system.

:arowup: This is a cousin of mine.

I have literally, no joke, been debating a cousin of mine for 8 years on 9-11, NWO, controlled media, Holohoax, Freemasons etc. etc.

I have showered him with tons upon tons of evidence and he even watched certain documentaries.

However, he believes absolutely NONE of it all and can't even believe the simple fact that the media is all controlled.

Indeed, with arrogance he brushed it all aside. Arrogance which he got from studying at university and being a company director now.

It's insane how deep the brainwashing goes that people don't get to see it after such a long time of debate.
In my experience the more (state) education people have the more brainwashing they got
You can't fix stupid

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 18:14 #27

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
In my experience the more (state) education people have the more brainwashing they got

Indeed.

Not only that, those 'highly educated' people also feel themselves more entitled to others with 'lower' education.

After all... Joe the plumber can't be right over some kind of sophisticated bobo now can he?
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 18:16 by Flare.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 18:52 #28

• Flare
Flare wrote:
4 1/2s

The half Truthers who are aware there is an agenda. They get that part. But… they just will not embrace your 4 theory. No way! No way sunshine does 2+2=4. That is ludicrous. They know best, because they’ve looked at all the UFO/crop circle/grey alien material and they’ve worked it out. Nope, to them it obvious 2+2=4 1/2… how could it not be? They’ve been involved in the troof movement for a decade now and they’ve watched a million hours of conspiracy theories, attended all the troof meetings, got the troof T-shirts and they’re a proud troofer. And they’re ‘in the know’. So don’t you dare try to come along and ruffle their 4 1/2 theory. Why face reality Truth when you indulge in fantasy Truth hobbyism(?) Don’t forget the earth is flat.

No hope whatsoever with these half-troofers – sadly they’re too content in their escapism Truth.

:arowup: This is literally Gaia to the Tee.

Up till 6 months ago he was lecturing people here that "there is no such thing as a New World Order" as "psychopaths can not work together as they only want to have fun."

He even literally mentioned several times on this forum that he sees this place as a "hobby" :

Gaia wrote:
Foruming is a hobby and much less important than heavenly hikes to 4000 m altitude, interesting pastimes with real people, or actually studying...
truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/68202-who-tf-is-papa-legba.html?start=60#237098

Gaia wrote:
Our moral and factual relevance in this hobby of ours does not translate in a practical relevance.
truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html?start=5640#278363

Now what kind of fucking lunatic can call all this satanic stuff of the grim reality we're living in and debating on a daily basis a "hobby" ?
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 18:54 by Flare.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 18:53 #29

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Indeed.

Not only that, those 'highly educated' people also feel themselves more entitled to others with 'lower' education.

After all... Joe the plumber can't be right over some kind of sophisticated bobo now can he?
If think this is typical European arrogance. Not so much in the US
You can't fix stupid

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 19:23 #30

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Indeed.

That's a bold statement coming from a colonists ancestor, who built the USA to what it is, a lot of the most humble people entered through Ellis Island, the first were the poor Irish who were put to work for pennies, by the Europeans and privaliged.

The way things are going it might be the isle of hope no more.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 19:28 by Gan Anim.

Barriers to Truth 24 Nov 2018 20:01 #31

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Indeed.

That's a bold statement coming from a colonists ancestor, who built the USA to what it is, a lot of the most humble people entered through Ellis Island, the first were the poor Irish who were put to work for pennies, by the Europeans and privaliged.

The way things are going it might be the isle of hope no more.
I think you just confirmed what I and Flare were talking about. Thanks ;)
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 20:02 by Rocco.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 08:35 #32

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The entire nazi outlook is built on hate and was spread by a death cult from Germany that was a disaster for European civilisation, the barrier is ......we.....do.....not ....want .....that, and that is the truth. The barrier is true, you just don't like to see it.

Rejecting the twisted world view of neo nazis isn't a barrier to truth, it just confirms that your ideas are based on a cult, and you think everyone else is wrong. It's classic cult mind control stuff posted on the o/p.

It's never going to happen, why don;t you do something more productive with your time, like going to Tel Aviv and begging to your overlords?

''Please Mr Rothschild can we have an ethno-state too, we're jealous''
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 08:56 by Frothy.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 09:00 #33

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Oh...i do think Jacob Rees-Mogg would be the best Prime Minister to replace May, at least on the short term until all this Brexit stuff is sorted out for good.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 10:17 #34

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
The entire nazi outlook is built on hate and was spread by a death cult from Germany that was a disaster for European civilisation, the barrier is ......we.....do.....not ....want .....that, and that is the truth. The barrier is true, you just don't like to see it.

Rejecting the twisted world view of neo nazis isn't a barrier to truth, it just confirms that your ideas are based on a cult, and you think everyone else is wrong. It's classic cult mind control stuff posted on the o/p.

It's never going to happen, why don;t you do something more productive with your time, like going to Tel Aviv and begging to your overlords?

I don't see any Nazi imagery on Renegade Tribune. What makes you think they're Nazis. Or are you one of those "everything right of Marx is literally Hitler" types?
You can't fix stupid

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 10:20 #35

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Oh...i do think Jacob Rees-Mogg would be the best Prime Minister to replace May, at least on the short term until all this Brexit stuff is sorted out for good.
Let's keep him on a little while longer. At least until we've turned back Abortion, Gay Marriage, Gay Adoption, Drugs, and overall Degeneracy
You can't fix stupid

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 10:46 #36

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I don't see any Nazi imagery on Renegade Tribune. What makes you think they're Nazis. Or are you one of those "everything right of Marx is literally Hitler" types?

They have a high opinion of Hitler etc...it's just a matter of reading the relevant articles.
New Beautiful Footage of Hitler in HD Color
www.renegadetribune.com/new-beautiful-footage-of-hitler-in-hd-color/

Happy Birthday Angel Hitler

www.renegadetribune.com/happy-birthday-angel-hitler/

www.renegadetribune.com/happy-birthday-angel-hitler/

Anyway I'll stop now before Flare has an orgasm
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 11:13 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 10:47 #37

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Let's keep him on a little while longer. At least until we've turned back Abortion, Gay Marriage, Gay Adoption, Drugs, and overall Degeneracy

GW was anti abortion etc too, but did fuck all about it, it has to go through the channels, and generally doesn't have enough support in the political arena.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 11:19 #38

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
"GW"?
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 11:20 by Rocco.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 11:36 #39

Frothy wrote:
Anyone who joins/follows a political movement or ideology, or is heavily tainted by a religion, or a philosophy about race and human behaviour, are speaking to you, from within a concept, a concept that has a barrier. They just don't think their barrier excludes any truth.

How exactly can discussing barriers to the truth (which is the topic of this thread) , be a barrier in itself? It's not, is it. Only in your mind it is, apparently.

You only say the above because the piece in the OP came from a source you despise. As if you don't have any political bias or political leanings yourself either. Quite clearly you do. As do most people.

Truth does not have any political leanings. It's self evident
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 11:53 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 11:42 #40

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
"GW"?

Dubya.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare