Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Barriers to Truth

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 08:14 #521

• novum
  • Platinum Member
:lmao:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 08:26 #522

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
I don't have many friends but get on well with most of the people that I know personally, I don't want to make friends...

Good for you mate, we holy men like the simple life..:)
"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Bible:Proverbs 13:20)
“Associate yourself with men of good quality, for ‘tis better to be alone than in bad company”- George Washington
"Bad company corrupts good character" (Bible:1 Cor 15:33)
"If you hang around with losers you become a loser"- Donald Trump

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 09:00 #523

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

The things I interact with most are the few books I read, my computer, and mobile telephone, and my pet rodents. I've got the clothes that I need and a few saucepans and a Wok, a toothbrush, and a few other mundane items.

I do my job which pays the bills for my living costs, and that's about it. So why should I make something to exchange with you?

I had better go sit down for a minute

The adrenaline rush brought on by peeking into your life was just too much

Thanks for sharing this

Puts a lot of things into perspective and helps understand your motivations for saying what you say

Nothing to loose nothing to gain

Nothing worth fighting for other than a wok and a rat

Oh well , at least the rodents enjoy your company ey :)

*edit* I even gave you a sympathy ''like'' after I realized how harsh your life sounds

hopefully things improve for you and you find another gay man to shack up with some time soon

My life isn't harsh, i'm content with it, I've been married, owned a house and had lots of crap in the past, I'm happier without it, I'm not gay, I prefer females. I'm living in my own nation and want for nothing. it;s you that's on here whining the whole time about being fucked over by society, it's you that's in this perceived hell that you project. It's you that requires pity, you're even jealous about my contentment. Btw my rats do seem to enjoy my company, and, me theirs. they're both male, afaik they're not gay though.

What did you do, fuck off and marry a foreigner and now you can't go home..... you're a bad decision maker, you're in a pickle now and spitting spite due to your own poor self management, don't worry we've all done that, just not at your mega scale....you're life seems like a huge failure due to your constant negative style of posting......

....Do you know the difference between pity and shame? It's a pity that you've fucked your life up, and it's a shame the rest off us here are subjected to your symptoms.

ps There's a difference between having noting to lose and nothing to gain, and being content enough not to be whining like a bitch 24/7.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2018 09:29 by Frothy.

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 09:16 #524

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

The things I interact with most are the few books I read, my computer, and mobile telephone, and my pet rodents. I've got the clothes that I need and a few saucepans and a Wok, a toothbrush, and a few other mundane items.

I do my job which pays the bills for my living costs, and that's about it. So why should I make something to exchange with you?

Thanks for sharing this

Puts a lot of things into perspective and helps understand your motivations for saying what you say

*edit* I even gave you a sympathy ''like'' after I realized how harsh your life sounds

hopefully things improve for you and you find another gay man to shack up with some time soon

My life isn't harsh, i'm content with it, I've been married, owned a house and had lots of crap in the past, I'm happier without it, I'm not gay, I prefer females. I'm living in my own nation and want for nothing. it;s you that's on here whining the whole time about being fucked over by society, it's you that's in this perceived hell that you project. It's you that requires pity, you're even jealous about my contentment. Btw my rats do seem to enjoy my company, and, me theirs. they're both male, afaik they're not gay though.

What did you do, fuck off and marry a foreigner and now you can't go home..... you're a bad decision maker, you're in a pickle now and spitting spite due to your own poor self management, don't worry we've all done that, just not at your mega scale....you're life seems like a huge failure due to your constant negative style of posting......

....Do you know the difference between pity and shame? It's a pity that you've fucked your life up, and it's a shame the rest off us here are subjected to your symptoms.

Please can you tell everyone where these scentances were wholey neccesary, your not being very communal now??
INACTIVE

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 09:26 #525

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
It's you're not your.

I'm not a Communist so don't need to be communal. Those sentences were as necessary as those that they were responding to.

ps there's meant to be two 's' in ''neccesary''
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 09:29 #526

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
It's you're not your.

I'm not a Communist so don't need to be communal. Those sentences were as necessary as those that they were responding to.

ps there's meant to be two 's' in ''neccesary''

U no wat it ment tho di'nt thee.
INACTIVE

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 09:33 #527

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
:D Yes, and you were being careless .

Any more questions this morning?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 09:38 #528

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:

Any more questions this morning?[/quote

In answer to your questions in another thread, that I know you have see, you have not yet answered, or are you being conveniently careless not to answer them?
INACTIVE

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 09:41 #529

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

In answer to your questions in another thread, that I know you have see, you have not yet answered, or are you being conveniently careless not to answer them?

Are you still half asleep? You've now messed up the forum quote feature, i've fixed it for you.

I don't have time to answer all questions when they are set and then can forget about them, I've got time to answer a small number now if you care to ask....i'm not trawling through all the threads seeking them out again.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2018 09:42 by Frothy.

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 10:30 #530

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Are you still half asleep? You've now messed up the forum quote feature, i've fixed it for you.

I don't have time to answer all questions when they are set and then can forget about them, I've got time to answer a small number now if you care to ask....i'm not trawling through all the threads seeking them out again.

So you have time to correct me to try and make me look inadequate, but you don't have time to answer me in a direct debate matter, who is being irresponsible now, or should I say selfish.
INACTIVE

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 10:46 #531

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

So you have time to correct me to try and make me look inadequate, but you don't have time to answer me in a direct debate matter, who is being irresponsible now, or should I say selfish.

I have time now but don't always have time when you ask your questions which sometimes means they get overlooked,,,if you really want them answered ask them again now, if not don't bother.... :dunno:

I haven't called you selfish or irresponsible? I don't try and make you look inadequate it just seems you're not on form this morning.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 10:51 #532

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I have time now but don't always have time when you ask your questions which sometimes means they get overlooked,,,if you really want them answered ask them again now, if not don't bother.... :dunno:

I haven't called you selfish or irresponsible? I don't try and make you look inadequate it just seems you're not on form this morning.[/quote

Go back to post 524 and see for yourself what you have done to another member,

I am beginning to think you have a split personality.

It is the responsible thing to do to see your own insecurities, not for another to remind you of what you did or did not say.
INACTIVE

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 13:08 #533

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I was replying to comments made about my own life by said member,,,,as you don't have any question, good day.

I'm not wasting not time with you.

Btw you're still tardy using the forum quote feature and have inserted your comments in the same quote pane as mine.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2018 13:13 by Frothy.

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 13:11 #534

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
I was replying to comments made about my own life by said member,,,,as you don't have any question, good day.

That is fine, but I will remind you when your not being responsible, and don't like others advising you to act kindly.

We are all responsible adults and the mods want us to police ourselves, this I have just done.

Have a good day.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 13:22 #535

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Thanks for sharing this

ps There's a difference between having noting to lose and nothing to gain, and being content enough not to be whining like a bitch 24/7.
The Black Pill is the hardest to swallow
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2018 13:27 by Rocco.

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 13:45 #536

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 14:22 #537

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:

Not for lust

For life.
INACTIVE

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 15:09 #538

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
You're coat-tailing me ^
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 15:13 #539

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

That is fine, but I will remind you when your not being responsible, and don't like others advising you to act kindly.

We are all responsible adults and the mods want us to police ourselves, this I have just done.

Have a good day.

The mods well rather novum and Frog (when he's about) want us to self moderate, it means you moderate you, not anyone else. I don't need to conform to your idea of being responsible.

Who the fuck do you think you are to try and place your rules onto other people?

There are forum guidelines that I'm happy to adhere to should the start to apply to all members, as they don't well....that;s that. it's a free for all and why the forum is as it is, if you don't like the way it is Gan, the option is to not use it.

I know what I did and did not say, and thus didn't call you selfish, I said that Communism would so,,,I don't speak from Communism, I just tried to help you to understand it, I know exactly what I have said and don't need you to remind me.

Also if I chose to respond to a posters personal abuse towards me likewise, I shall, it's got nothing to do with you Mr....

....what is this, some sort of Free Mason militia?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2018 15:28 by Frothy.

Barriers to Truth 05 Dec 2018 15:26 #540

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Have a good day.

The mods well rather novum and Frog (when he's about) want us to self moderate, it means you moderate you, not anyone else. I don't need to conform to your idea of being responsible.

Why the fuck do you think you are to try and place your rules onto other people?

If you anwer to me directly in quotation I will give a direct responce back, we are on an open forum,

How are we to police ourselve when you opt for ridicule, disdain and purile comment, we must then not remind ourselves we are a part of a community, what those obligations are, otherwise how are we to get along with each other.

By sticking to the decency protocols you are adhearing to the rules, when you use personal attacks like you have many times then it is open season for Anyone to remind you of what you are doing.

And I will continue to do so, no excuses, be kind and productive to the forum content or you will feel my wrath as a free and open member of this society.
INACTIVE