Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Barriers to Truth

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 15:10 #61

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You're barking up the wrong tree again. I'm not a Dolfy booster, but I'm not blaming everything on some ZioNazi conspiracy either. I do like to keep an open mind. You should try it

So why are you not a Dolfy booster..? Can you explain what exactly he did wrong in your eyes?
He did nothing wrong. And I think NS might still be what Europe needs. I find Europeans (specially in the Northern countries) to be very much collectivist people. So they're very susceptible to Statism. Fascism or Communism is the logical consequence. In that case I hope you pick the first choice. Myself, I despise Collectivism and Statism. I've seen too much abuse by State and Government. And I have seen how crowds of people can turn into a lynch mob in the blink of an eye. That's just not for me. I'm too much of an individualist. That's why I choose for a Libertarian Night Watch State with minimal government interference in peoples daily lives. However, I do recognize the fact we will have to physically remove all the Leftists and Jews before we can get there. The country where I'm residing has a military regime after decades of Leftist terror almost tore the country apart. The military is still busy cleaning the place up and they're doing a great job imo. But I still hope they will step back after they've finished their job and people can have more freedom again
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 15:10 #62

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:

^ Look man... I don't have a clue what you're actually doing here on the forum. Or what makes you want to stay.


Yea... sorry about that. I didn't want to make you cry.

Yet you might want to keep this quote in mind..



..as it might help improve yourself.

You trolled your own thread... :facepalm: & you are not even worth taking the effort to reply too..
I dont take you seriously atall Flare I never have.
You are the ultimate NPC to me. Havent I made this clear to your bitchy little attack?

Oh & I feel sorry for your cousin getting into a "debait" with an unbalanced lunatic like yourself..enough to scare anyone into being drone for life.

Do you stalk him to see if hes on line like you stalk Gaia? :lmao:

*Yawn* fuck off out my face tool.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 15:14 #63

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Fake realities will create fake humans, or fake humans will produce fake realities and then sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually into forgeries of themselves.

Also be aware of what someone is trying to sell to you unless you can see and witness the real benefite of whatever it is they are trying to sell you in your life time.

If you cannot it is normally a scam to feed off of you spiritual and physical energy for themselves, for their own aggrandization, to use as a weapon against you and others, if you fail to be conned by their end product.



There are some opiates that we can chose to ignore, what TPTB are creating will not be able to be ignore when the ultimate barrier to reality is implanted, including new religions on demand.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 15:19 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, porridge

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 17:48 #64

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
porridge wrote:
You are the ultimate NPC to me
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 18:11 #65

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
You are the ultimate NPC to me

:larf:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 18:18 #66

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
porridge wrote:
You trolled your own thread... :facepalm: & you are not even worth taking the effort to reply too..
I dont take you seriously atall Flare I never have.
You are the ultimate NPC to me. Havent I made this clear to your bitchy little attack?

Oh & I feel sorry for your cousin getting into a "debait" with an unbalanced lunatic like yourself..enough to scare anyone into being drone for life.

Do you stalk him to see if hes on line like you stalk Gaia? :lmao:

*Yawn* fuck off out my face tool.

Funny to see these leftist 'Truthers' just keep upholding their leftist ideas, not knowing they themselves are the problem.

I mean... all our politicians, media and education is leftist (communist) as fuck.

All our politicians, media and education attack Nationalists.

And what does our anarchist / antifa / weed-junk think the solution to our problems is..? Be a leftist and attack Nationalists.


People like porridge are literally brainwashed till insanity.



And then they go about claiming others are the NPC's. :roll:

What a useless eater he is.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 19:29 #67

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
I don't see Nationalists starting counter protests to shut down free speech
I don't see Nationalists rioting and destroying private property
I don't see Nationalists attacking people with bike locks
I don't see Nationalists doxing people and making them lose their livelihoods
I don't see Nationalists mass flagging youtube channels
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 19:36 #68

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
You are the ultimate NPC to me

:larf:

Fool why are you laughing? Hes talking about you.. :ponda:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 19:37 #69

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
You are the ultimate NPC to me

:larf:

Fool why are you laughing? Hes talking about you.. :ponda:
:yerright:
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 19:38 #70

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
Rocco wrote:
I don't see Nationalists starting counter protests to shut down free speech
I don't see Nationalists rioting and destroying private property
I don't see Nationalists attacking people with bike locks
I don't see Nationalists doxing people and making them lose their livelihoods
I don't see Nationalists mass flagging youtube channels

That's because the Nationalists are the decent and honourable people.

Whereas leftists resort to all kind of disgusting tactics in order to wreck and destroy, simply because they'll lose any debate.

You can even see it on this board; the Nationalists are the ones posting almost all of the information, news topics and are open for serious debate.
The communists here are hanging on like true parasites to leech off of it.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 19:39 #71

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
You trolled your own thread... :facepalm: & you are not even worth taking the effort to reply too..
I dont take you seriously atall Flare I never have.
You are the ultimate NPC to me. Havent I made this clear to your bitchy little attack?

Oh & I feel sorry for your cousin getting into a "debait" with an unbalanced lunatic like yourself..enough to scare anyone into being drone for life.

Do you stalk him to see if hes on line like you stalk Gaia? :lmao:

*Yawn* fuck off out my face tool.

Funny to see these leftist 'Truthers' just keep upholding their leftist ideas, not knowing they themselves are the problem.

I mean... all our politicians, media and education is leftist (communist) as fuck.

All our politicians, media and education attack Nationalists.

And what does our anarchist / antifa / weed-junk think the solution to our problems is..? Be a leftist and attack Nationalists.


People like porridge are literally brainwashed till insanity.



And then they go about claiming others are the NPC's. :roll:

What a useless eater he is.

Nazism = left.

You are a useful idiot. :)
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 19:46 #72

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Gan Anim wrote:
Fake realities will create fake humans, or fake humans will produce fake realities and then sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually into forgeries of themselves.

Also be aware of what someone is trying to sell to you unless you can see and witness the real benefite of whatever it is they are trying to sell you in your life time.

If you cannot it is normally a scam to feed off of you spiritual and physical energy for themselves, for their own aggrandization, to use as a weapon against you and others, if you fail to be conned by their end product.



There are some opiates that we can chose to ignore, what TPTB are creating will not be able to be ignore when the ultimate barrier to reality is implanted, including new religions on demand.

I watched that the other day is good, but wasted posting on this primate forum.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 19:51 #73

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
You trolled your own thread... :facepalm: & you are not even worth taking the effort to reply too..
I dont take you seriously atall Flare I never have.
You are the ultimate NPC to me. Havent I made this clear to your bitchy little attack?

Oh & I feel sorry for your cousin getting into a "debait" with an unbalanced lunatic like yourself..enough to scare anyone into being drone for life.

Do you stalk him to see if hes on line like you stalk Gaia? :lmao:

*Yawn* fuck off out my face tool.

Funny to see these leftist 'Truthers' just keep upholding their leftist ideas, not knowing they themselves are the problem.

I mean... all our politicians, media and education is leftist (communist) as fuck.

All our politicians, media and education attack Nationalists.

And what does our anarchist / antifa / weed-junk think the solution to our problems is..? Be a leftist and attack Nationalists.


People like porridge are literally brainwashed till insanity.



And then they go about claiming others are the NPC's. :roll:

What a useless eater he is.

Nazism = left.

You are a useful idiot. :)
Not exactly. And I don't think Lenin was referring to the "Nazis" when he coined the phrase "Useful Idiots".
Please try again :)
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 19:56 #74

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
porridge wrote:
Nazism = left.

You are a useful idiot. :)

Ah... the NPC reads National Socialism, thus the NPC thinks it’s a leftist ideology.

How funny, the radical leftist claims Hitler was a leftist, yet he opposes him. :larf: :facepalm:

What an incredible dumb fuck you are. You clearly have no idea what National Socialism actually is, you 4 1/2 truther idiot.

Hitler’s defininition of Socialism actually is very different than Marxian Socialism...

This has been explained dozens of times on the board now, yet it doesn’t seem to stick inside your brain now, does it?

You useless eater.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 19:59 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 20:01 #75

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
So when Hitler hijacked the Socialist movement in Germany he just forgot to change the name yea?

All the Jews he used to hang out with before that didnt have any influence over his decision.

Nazism communism statist control...same shit different smell.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 20:04 #76

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Rocco wrote:
Not exactly. And I don't think Lenin was referring to the "Nazis" when he coined the phrase "Useful Idiots".
Please try again :)

So yesterday you agreed with me, but now you change your mind Billy?

Must be great that to flip flop whenever you feel the mood...
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 20:12 #77

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
porridge wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Fake realities will create fake humans, or fake humans will produce fake realities and then sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually into forgeries of themselves.

Also be aware of what someone is trying to sell to you unless you can see and witness the real benefite of whatever it is they are trying to sell you in your life time.

If you cannot it is normally a scam to feed off of you spiritual and physical energy for themselves, for their own aggrandization, to use as a weapon against you and others, if you fail to be conned by their end product.



There are some opiates that we can chose to ignore, what TPTB are creating will not be able to be ignore when the ultimate barrier to reality is implanted, including new religions on demand.

I watched that the other day is good, but wasted posting on this primate forum.

Maybe their WiFi is able to program them without the implant, they say it is has been possible to do this since the late 60's, could be true then.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 20:14 #78

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
porridge wrote:
So when Hitler hijacked the Socialist movement in Germany he just forgot to change the name yea?

All the Jews he used to hang out with before that didnt have any influence over his decision.

Nazism communism statist control...same shit different smell.

Ah... the one-trick-pony NPC is cornered and resorts to it’s only trick... “ZioNazis!!!”

:larf:

Fuck off man..


Or rather, have you actually fucked at all in your life?

As I don’t see low testosterone dishonest weird weed-junk leftists like you actually being attractive to ladies.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 20:18 #79

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
So the German workers party wasent a socialist movement now?

"Barriers of Truth." ;)
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 25 Nov 2018 20:20 #80

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Not exactly. And I don't think Lenin was referring to the "Nazis" when he coined the phrase "Useful Idiots".
Please try again :)

So yesterday you agreed with me, but now you change your mind Billy?

Must be great that to flip flop whenever you feel the mood...
NS is Socially Conservative and the exact opposite of Cultural Marxism
Economically NS is about State Capitalism and a Controlled Market and a Welfare State which have later been co-opted by the Left. The Welfare State was implemented in Germany under Otto von Bismarck for the first time in history
I am a Social Conservative, I am not a supporter of the Welfare State
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.