Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Barriers to Truth

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 02:40 #601

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
When Communists and Masons destroy each other I just sit back and enjoy the show

I'm not a Communist I'm just able to explain what Communism is...

...I wish I could explain what an Agnostic-Catholic-Capitalist-Anarchist was thou.... :dunno:
I explained my position already but you must've conveniently missed that
Perhaps you did in compartmentalised fashion, can you explain the whole thing in a one-some....? Like how it all fits together in an concept that makes sense...
First explain how you can call "Communism a Utopia" and then go on saying "you're not a Communist"?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 02:42 #602

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
Frothy wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rattus Rattus
Black Rat
Tails longer than their bodies
Large Hairless Ears
Carried the plague
Found near Ports.

Hmm.."black rats" sounds a bit like the heathen immigrant hordes pouring into our countries..:)

As it happens there's emerging evidence that theplague was spread by human fleas and had less to do with rats than has been reported to be so...
I still like to blame the Well Poisoners
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 02:48 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 18:18 #603

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
When Communists and Masons destroy each other I just sit back and enjoy the show

...I wish I could explain what an Agnostic-Catholic-Capitalist-Anarchist was thou.... :dunno:
Perhaps you did in compartmentalised fashion, can you explain the whole thing in a one-some....? Like how it all fits together in an concept that makes sense...
First explain how you can call "Communism a Utopia" and then go on saying "you're not a Communist"?

Yeah sure....Communism in it's pure form is a dream, it will never occur in reality on any major scale. Thus the idea is a vision, so that's why I call it a utopia for those who desire it. I don't waste my time desiring fiction,

Your turn,
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 18:29 by Frothy.

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 18:26 #604

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Did you know that when rats get aggressive with each other , one rat may walk sideways like a crab, with it's back arched, it's like a slow creep forward but side on, and then they can do a sort of side kick, it's a bit like kung fu...they also have defensive kicks.

They also go on their hind legs and box like kangaroos do.....

Scroll down on this page to see a full range of their behaviours www.ratbehavior.org/Glossary.htm
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 18:35 by Frothy.

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 18:28 #605

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
Hitler was a commie!
Flare wrote:
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 18:36 #606

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rattus Rattus
Black Rat
Tails longer than their bodies
Large Hairless Ears
Carried the plague
Found near Ports.

Hmm.."black rats" sounds a bit like the heathen immigrant hordes pouring into our countries..:)

As it happens there's emerging evidence that theplague was spread by human fleas and had less to do with rats than has been reported to be so...
I still like to blame the Well Poisoners.

Well poisoners?

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 18:41 #607

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 19:59 by Gan Anim.

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 19:45 #608

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Why do you keep removing a bracket from the quote feature and muddling it up?

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 20:44 #609

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
I guess they've ascended to Narnia or some other place which is unreachable for us mortals.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 21:26 #610

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Frothy wrote:
Did you know that when rats get aggressive with each other , one rat may walk sideways like a crab, with it's back arched, it's like a slow creep forward but side on, and then they can do a sort of side kick, it's a bit like kung fu...they also have defensive kicks.

They also go on their hind legs and box like kangaroos do.....

Scroll down on this page to see a full range of their behaviours www.ratbehavior.org/Glossary.htm

If I want to watch rats in action I look for footage of the EU parliament debates
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 23:21 #611

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
It's too dull for me to watch, and I watch some pretty fucking dull shit, ie Gan making a bird house.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Barriers to Truth 07 Dec 2018 23:56 #612

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Frothy wrote:
It's too dull for me to watch, and I watch some pretty fucking dull shit, ie Gan making a bird house.

I've been watching what Farage has been doing in the EU long before he got Cameron into a corner and made him call a referendum

Farage has called the whole thing a disaster from day one because he knew what the greater agenda was from the start

and now those same faces are spelling it out clearly for everyone

globalism Vs nationalism

freedom of conscience Vs mental imprisonment

sovereignty Vs slavery

and to top it all off they are calling everyone who disagrees with them nazis now

and not just in the EU but in north america too

if you disagree with having your nations dissolved and disagree with funding your own replacement you are a far right Nazi

I don't find it dull at all , I think it is the brink of the NWO showing it's face

I also worked out there are certain topics that are like smoke grenades and if I throw one into a public forum the rats come out scrambling to shut it down

Barriers to Truth 08 Dec 2018 00:07 #613

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
porridge wrote:
Hitler was a commie!

Yea sure... whatever you want man. The sky is red, the grass is blue, the water is green... whatever you want, it's your happy, liberal little world ey? :chuckle:
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous

Barriers to Truth 08 Dec 2018 00:09 #614

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
It's too dull for me to watch, and I watch some pretty fucking dull shit, ie Gan making a bird house.[/quote

The birds quite like them actually, it helps them survive the long winter as the farmers not far from us have removed many of the hedges that they used to nest in, and the modern farming methods of using sprays to kill off what is their main food source during the breeding season, so every little helps them get through until spring.

Helps stop the next door neigbours cat from getting at the birds as well, the pole is way too slipery for Zoot the cat to catch them.

You can get them from garden centres too, not very well made though.

Mine were made from free timber and about fifteen minutes, quicker than you could driver to the garden ccentre and buy a new one there.

Barriers to Truth 08 Dec 2018 00:27 #615

• Ugh
  • Senior Boarder
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
MrAnderson wrote:
If I want to watch rats in action I look for footage of the EU parliament debates

Yes, there are some prize rats in the Tory Party, but even more in Labour..:)
PS- But for "King rats" it's the American Democrat Party that takes the biscuit with their constant attempts to sabotage Trump's efforts to make America great again.

Barriers to Truth 08 Dec 2018 00:37 #616

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Hitler was a commie!

Yea sure... whatever you want man. The sky is red, the grass is blue, the water is green... whatever you want, it's your happy, liberal little world ey? :chuckle:

Flakey the retard called Dolfy Ancap... :lmao:
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Barriers to Truth 08 Dec 2018 10:24 #617

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Yeah sure....Communism in it's pure form is a dream, it will never occur in reality on any major scale. Thus the idea is a vision, so that's why I call it a utopia for those who desire it. I don't waste my time desiring fiction,

Your turn,
You're a Commie. You've been indoctrinated and subverted by the Ideology of Envy. You desperately need help to save your soul, but I'm afraid non is available
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 10:43 by Rocco.

Barriers to Truth 08 Dec 2018 10:30 #618

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
porridge wrote:
Hitler was a commie!

Flakey the retard called Dolfy Ancap... :lmao:
I don't remember if it was in Mein Kampf or one of his speeches but I recall AH saying the NSDAP was a War Government and he intended to transform the 3rd Reich into a more Libertarian society after the war was won

Barriers to Truth 08 Dec 2018 10:45 #619

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
If Dolfy had any intention of winning the war he wouldn't have declared war against the US whilst he was still up against the Soviets. What concluded was what his Generals and superior tacticians advised him against, to which he ignored as duly noted.

His best chance would to have been to have had a war with Britain and if successful to then challenge the US or USSR one at a time, not together and Britain making up the undefeatible trio for him.

He was either insane or didn't want the war to end, as if he had nothing else to give beyond it.

It's the main reason I see the Third Reich as a death cult.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 10:47 by Frothy.

Barriers to Truth 08 Dec 2018 11:01 #620

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
I dunno man, I haven't been to West Point. WW2 is really just a footnote in our (faked) history anyway
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin