Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The stuff we used to make and still could

The stuff we used to make and still could 02 Dec 2018 01:15 #1

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
As you know my passion in life is making things so I have gathered a few of my faviorite films which were made back in the late seventies and early 80's when Britain still had a modicome of quality creators who were standing on their own two feet, unlike today who are simply waiting for others to hold their hand, tuck them up at night and tell them that they will be safe and sound.

The first subject is spinning wheels and a cottage where such self sufficiency was extant, as the weeks and months go by I will build the thread up into a collage of how things used to be when Britain was great and today what many people are now looking very hard at to be the change from the dogma of modern life,

Here we have a vulnerable female who had caring siblings who helped her cope and remain where she loved the most.

Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 02:19 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The stuff we used to make and still could 02 Dec 2018 09:40 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Another of my hobbies is bee keeping, here is an old hand plying his craft from the hive to the home and a little spare on the garden gatepost wall for his neighbours who give him a helping hand in his twilight years.

Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 09:41 by Gan Anim.

The stuff we used to make and still could 02 Dec 2018 13:02 #3

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
A girl who i knew from skooldaze is a local producer of local honey
Her family have passed that skill down through their generations and now in 2018 herself and her sister and mother still produce alot of the local honey
Sourcing your Honey locally is the trick you see
Its magical stuff :thumbup:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

The stuff we used to make and still could 02 Dec 2018 13:27 #4

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Oreironstar wrote:
Her family have passed that skill down through their generations and now in 2018 herself and her sister and mother still produce alot of the local honey

It is magical stuff as long as you don't fill their hives with lots of chemicals to counteract the parasites which do carry the viruses, like the rat flees that cary the plague, leaving the carrier immune.

Did you know that that almost the entire beeswax supply is one way or another contaminated by mans chemical coshes that they use in big farma, the insects don't know how to tell the difference and gather wherever there in polen or nectar.

The Varroa problem is airly recent, like usury in our money system and why I link the two together in conversation, this is why we are doing research into cross breeding colonies we find which have the ability to recognize these parasites and disard them, sort of like a truth forum making aware of the possible pitfalls within our human system.

Local honey carries many of the alternative antibodies for hay fever and why its best to eat your local honey in the spectrum of those allergies.

I would never eat any honey that I knew the keeper was using lots of chemical treatments, because these will be contaminate especially where money is profit for these making a living from it.
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2018 13:28 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

The stuff we used to make and still could 02 Dec 2018 13:45 #5

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Gan Anim wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

It is magical stuff as long as you don't fill their hives with lots of chemicals to counteract the parasites which do carry the viruses, like the rat flees that cary the plague, leaving the carrier immune.

Did you know that that almost the entire beeswax supply is one way or another contaminated by mans chemical coshes that they use in big farma, the insects don't know how to tell the difference and gather wherever there in polen or nectar.

The Varroa problem is airly recent, like usury in our money system and why I link the two together in conversation, this is why we are doing research into cross breeding colonies we find which have the ability to recognize these parasites and disard them, sort of like a truth forum making aware of the possible pitfalls within our human system.

Local honey carries many of the alternative antibodies for hay fever and why its best to eat your local honey in the spectrum of those allergies.

I would never eat any honey that I knew the keeper was using lots of chemical treatments, because these will be contaminate especially where money is profit for these making a living from it.

Of course
Thanks for explaining it though as many do not consider hence why i opened the door for you to explain
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin