Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communication

Communication 24 Aug 2020 02:11 #101

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:
Let both Frothy and Pfiz back should they wish I reckon. We're all a bit mental, nothing bad about that, the system is mental,everything is bad about that.

Pfiz has had full access for a long time now, she chooses not to return.

I exchanged some messages with her 1-2 weeks ago actually on YouTube, as I started logging in there after a long hiatus... she informed me of the situation in Germany, the demo's and the extra parliamentary enquiry. Does she feel betrayed that blocked her account? Im not a mind reader but I guess so. The situation became toxic, and something had to give... I was struggling to keep taking the high road when being accused of certain things after all the work and hours ive put in here... perhaps I could have kept taking the high road, but I didnt, thats how it went down, cant change the past now.

Frothy has access to the Twilight Zone but stopped posting, with Frothy it always comes back to abusing mods so im not so sure about him.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2020 02:13 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 24 Aug 2020 02:14 #102

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I abuse everybody from time to time, I'm not alone in that, where do you draw the line, is there a line? Shouldn't we all deal with petty shit ourselves?
How do I find Pfiz on jootube Nov?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2020 02:15 by Lux Interior.

Communication 24 Aug 2020 02:24 #103

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lux Interior wrote:
I abuse everybody from time to time, I'm not alone in that, where do you draw the line, is there a line? Shouldn't we all deal with petty shit ourselves?
How do I find Pfiz on jootube Nov?

Im not sure she would be ok with me sharing that here tbh, otherwise I would. Perhaps i'll ask her... how bout I tell her Lux wants to chat and wait for her response, hows that sound?

As for the line, well I just go with my gut regarding the vibe, when its every other post and incessant it gets a bit much. And im probably admittedly biased towards being less accommodating when its mods and admin being accused of things.. is that fair? dunno... but it can get old being called a shill or a nazi incessantly when we put so much effort into maintaining the joint.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Communication 24 Aug 2020 02:35 #104

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Sure, let her decide. That's good. As for the other, well your call in the end. No worries.
PS: I'd like a Dodge Challenger, but in RHD only. Or killdozer.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 24 Aug 2020 02:48 by Lux Interior.

Communication 24 Aug 2020 02:47 #105

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ok, i will shoot her a message.

1365 = 1

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare