Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communication

Communication 07 Dec 2018 17:22 #101

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.

Two paragraphs of nothing at all. Wow. I think I have learned your trick. You say nothing but you spend a long time saying it. Weaker minds mistake this for wisdom.

There is no higher power, only the day in which we all live today.

This is something you cannot proclaim.
You only base this, like most atheists, on either extrapolating your own pain, or an attempt to negate your guilt by refuting any idea of judgement.

All atheists fill either one criterion or the other. They either are filled with pain or filled with guilt. They try to solve this by atheism.

Was that your attempt at handing me a blasphemy motice TS, it failed to leave me feeling emprty insie, and its original task, silly indeed.

Those who have such dellusions murdered millions of nature loving indiginous peoples around the world for such an idiotic ideology, who they destroyed to the point of no return and then offered them salvation by conversion, a most henous crime to any good persons mind and way of life, they had everything they ever needed right where they were.

And you continue this original great works, the virus within you simply cannot leave any stone unturned and must turn their minds to a zombie like state for their own aggrandization, not on my watch you won't.

So, this old fat and unfit man who you think you can make him your salve, will do what he knows best and that is to live and let live, please do not ridicule and then try to come to my rescue, you are the original religious bed hopper that took half his lifetime searching for something that he already posses.

Do not be a slave to a rthym you do not understand or you will find yourself looking back at you from inside the hole that you have just dug.

Far more people have been murdered by so called Secular Materialism in the past century.

Don't try that old bullshit.

And I am a slave to nothing. You speak like a Satanist..... I have heard this before.... 'better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.'

When did Satan enter you? I'm sure he's in there.

First you offer blasphemy, now exorcision which you have already offered earlier in our conversations together, these are very dangerous dellusions my freind, all designed to ridicule and confuse anyone with a slate clear mind for your own pleasure seeking.

I don't believe in either house of ill repute, nor take sides in a kind of philosophy which is designed to divide.

I offer nothing. Just telling you what you are.

You have a damaged brain and a damaged soul, this is evident because you would prefer an unprovable lie over an abundant and self evident truth.

So we are not dealing with reason in your case, but with deliberate and willful error.

This must have a rational cause.

Thank you, can I go and live in peace now.

I doubt it.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 17:22 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 17:33 #102

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.

Two paragraphs of nothing at all. Wow. I think I have learned your trick. You say nothing but you spend a long time saying it. Weaker minds mistake this for wisdom.

You only base this, like most atheists, on either extrapolating your own pain, or an attempt to negate your guilt by refuting any idea of judgement.

All atheists fill either one criterion or the other. They either are filled with pain or filled with guilt. They try to solve this by atheism.

Was that your attempt at handing me a blasphemy motice TS, it failed to leave me feeling emprty insie, and its original task, silly indeed.

Those who have such dellusions murdered millions of nature loving indiginous peoples around the world for such an idiotic ideology, who they destroyed to the point of no return and then offered them salvation by conversion, a most henous crime to any good persons mind and way of life, they had everything they ever needed right where they were.

And you continue this original great works, the virus within you simply cannot leave any stone unturned and must turn their minds to a zombie like state for their own aggrandization, not on my watch you won't.

So, this old fat and unfit man who you think you can make him your salve, will do what he knows best and that is to live and let live, please do not ridicule and then try to come to my rescue, you are the original religious bed hopper that took half his lifetime searching for something that he already posses.

Do not be a slave to a rthym you do not understand or you will find yourself looking back at you from inside the hole that you have just dug.

Far more people have been murdered by so called Secular Materialism in the past century.

And I am a slave to nothing. You speak like a Satanist..... I have heard this before.... 'better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.'

First you offer blasphemy, now exorcision which you have already offered earlier in our conversations together, these are very dangerous dellusions my freind, all designed to ridicule and confuse anyone with a slate clear mind for your own pleasure seeking.

I don't believe in either house of ill repute, nor take sides in a kind of philosophy which is designed to divide.

You have a damaged brain and a damaged soul, this is evident because you would prefer an unprovable lie over an abundant and self evident truth.

So we are not dealing with reason in your case, but with deliberate and willful error.

I doubt it.

Why not.
INACTIVE

Communication 07 Dec 2018 17:36 #103

• Truthspoon
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I doubt it.

Why not.

Why don't you tell us?
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 17:37 by Truthspoon.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 18:05 #104

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I doubt it.

Why not.

Why don't you tell us?

About your doubts, please go ahead.
Or forever leave me in peace to enjoy life and what it brings.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 18:11 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Communication 07 Dec 2018 18:11 #105

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
It's a bit creepy the way that Gan and the other one are stuck up each-other....far too close for my liking,
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 18:13 by Frothy.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 18:11 #106

• Truthspoon
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I doubt it.

Why not.

Why don't you tell us?

How can one doubt when one has peered into the hidden world and seen its secrets.

No doubts here. Anyway, your contributions are becoming increasingly childish and silly.

I'll say cheerio in the absence of anything interesting being posted in this thread.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 18:14 #107

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I doubt it.

Why not.

Why don't you tell us?

How can one doubt when one has peered into the hidden world and seen its secrets.

I have physically shown you my version and way of life, don't you think it is not fitting to so show me yours?

Or have you something to hide? occultism does not bare well for those who are not in the know, you know.

I'm waiting.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 18:17 by Gan Anim.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 18:16 #108

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:
It's a bit creepy the way that Gan and the other one are stuck up each-other....far too close for my liking,

Thanks for the mention, I can handle it Froth.
INACTIVE

Communication 07 Dec 2018 18:17 #109

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I doubt it.

Why not.

Why don't you tell us?

My Last post Ladles and Jellyspoons :thumbup: and Egg and Spoon balancing acts :thumbup:

Sorry to have wasted your important time....Squabbling isnt it that you do here?

ANYONE who doesnt see the PURE wisdom in this MANS posts......has been wasting everyones time registering here.....

Enjoy your lives......YOU only get 1 :thumbup:

:hb: :yup:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Communication 07 Dec 2018 18:22 #110

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Oreironstar wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I doubt it.

Why not.

Why don't you tell us?

My Last post Ladles and Jellyspoons :thumbup: and Egg and Spoon balancing acts :thumbup:

Sorry to have wasted your important time....Squabbling isnt it that you do here?

ANYONE who doesnt see the PURE wisdom in this MANS posts......has been wasting everyones time registering here.....

Enjoy your lives......YOU only get 1 :thumbup:

:hb: :yup:

See you around.

Dare to live and live well dear freind.
INACTIVE

Communication 07 Dec 2018 18:35 #111

• Truthspoon
Gan Anim wrote:
I have physically shown you my version and way of life, don't you think it is not fitting to so show me yours?

Or have you something to hide? occultism does not bare well for those who are not in the know, you know.

I'm waiting.

What do you know about the occult then?

I hardly have anything to hide. I've written 5 freely available books which feature substantive parts of my autobiography.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 18:41 by Truthspoon.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 18:43 #112

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I'm waiting.

I hardly have anything to hide. I've written 5 freely available books which feature substantive parts of my autobiography.

I cannot afford books unless they are for free like mine are, something solid to be going on with and the physical evidence of their content would be nice.
INACTIVE

Communication 07 Dec 2018 19:13 #113

• Truthspoon
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

I'm waiting.

I cannot afford books unless they are for free like mine are, something solid to be going on with and the physical evidence of their content would be nice.

I just said they were free you moron.

Can you not even read now or something?

You're becoming more retarded with every post you make.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Communication 08 Dec 2018 00:19 #114

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Gan Anim wrote:
(@Truthspoon)- About your doubts, please go ahead.

Ah but Gan mate, you keep taking potshots at Christianity, so if you want a peaceful life stop doing that, then me and Truthspoon wouldn't have to keep giving you return fire...:)
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Communication 08 Dec 2018 00:27 #115

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
In the beginning amongst tribal and higher civilizations, food and survival had been the mainstay of our living philosophies that formed and developed the human character. Long before the industrial and information ages arrived, we held a unified perspective of life born of our regular interactions with nature the elements and each other.

We learned from all these interactions with the utmost of care; since we knew nature both as, our source, Our partner in living, and the perpetual force that would cater to our needs, and together with the life enabling energy of our sun, we endured and ensured the future of our offspring.
We did not perceive ourselves as something other than nature, “We were nature” we knew that nature was Humanity turned inside out, and humanity was nature turned outside in; when we referred to our Individual characters of “My own nature” we knew this to be the literal truth.

Living closely with nature gave us the opportunity to observe, experience and recognize many qualities within ourselves, qualities that corresponded with the growth processes and qualities of the plants and animals; Stirred in the pots of trial and error, and heated by the fires of intuition and ancestral wisdom, our observations also revealed to us the many possibilities recorded in the plant and animal kingdoms, and how these attributes corresponded to our own lives, and it was our observations of nature herself that helped us to make the transition from hunter gatherer to farmer.

Then as time moved on something magical and terrible happened to our minds, we became alone amongst the animals, “afraid of death”, and of future loss, this was a great tragedy and an even greater possibility.

You See, when we become afraid of death, of injury or imprisonment we become controllable, and so valuable, in a way no other resource could be.

The greatest resource for any human being to control is not just natural resources or tools, or land, but other people. Here after the abstruse and hidden hand of the shaman acting upon nature and subsequently biblical parlance enveloped us; these ethereal minds and recondite entities sprang forth using their new god-spells.

Their hidden codex and spoken words instilled within us the fear of death and superstition, who’s God like creations swiftly suppressed any worthwhile learning and individual philosophical views that we once owned.

Man’s time was also instituted to guide our working lives, where we were once relatively stable doing only what was necessary to survive in and out of season, on our own merits, within the realms of Earth time or day

The places and food may have been different, but the reasons and actions of these crafty minions were dished out in exactly the same way throughout all higher minds or ruling elites collectively around the planet, all under the direct gaze of the only entity that casts no shadows, yet ultimately controls everything and everyone under its gaze regardless of the climb they reside.

These scientific minds set out with a “Big Idea”, and with it they twisted together a plethora of older and more memorable celebrations and re-invented them into a single book, in the same manner of tricks which the guardians of Greece used under Plato’ who had already practised and perfected the same models upon their own masses, here after a steered ignorance fell over us like dew throughout the night, designed and perfected into the elements of monotheism, collectivism using unnatural tokens and a myriad of Muses which were first written and then spoken into being. Once seen and read by all, these stories are neigh on impossible to forget, this is the power that the spoken word has over us unto this today

Humanity was moved away from their once cyclical and seasonal celebrations under the sun, into the linear concept of an off world entity, who was absent from the earth entirely. The people were given many avenues of sadness instead of happiness; via controlling arms; Such as tax laws, detailed records of who was who, in order of controlling us from within our own immediate environments, and this was exactly where the ruling aristocracies, and their lower ruling classes, who have ruled society on behalf of their masters of every age, wanted us to be, in a word controlled, but not upon a level playing field, which will be revealed shortly.

Remember, there is a huge difference between Government and Governance, where people as citizens are born directly into serfdom, automatically removing many freedoms for the relative security of their known state, those who set off the smallest and good intentions, always ends up the greatest Verroa Destructor of all lurking in the background, moving from cell to cell often unseen drawing the life energy and labour from its people, before they get a chance to fly away from the nightmare situations always promulgated, often in secret, where the integrity of the hive is purposely and regularly disturbed to prevent any natural movements away from their given order.

Free your minds, return to nature for she has no bibles to follow, only the seasons under the sun.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 00:36 by Gan Anim.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 00:40 #116

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
You See, when we become afraid of death, of injury or imprisonment we become controllable.....the abstruse and hidden hand of the shaman acting upon nature and subsequently biblical parlance enveloped us; these ethereal minds and recondite entities sprang forth using their new god-spells....

There! There!- another potshot at Christianity!
No offence mate, but it's as if you (and all other atheists) have a demon that uses you like a ventriloquist's dummy to speak through!
I don't think you'll find any Christian who's afraid of death, I mean what have they (of all people) got to be afraid of?
Nobody controls Christians, and Christians don't control anybody else..:)-
Here's the Bible's instruction to holy men-
"Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them, not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve, not lording it over those entrusted to you.." (Bible: 2 Cor 2:17,1 Peter 5:2-3)

Communication 08 Dec 2018 00:48 #117

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Under the ever watchful eye of these civilizers and world changers, their missionary protectorates or clergy were sent out to every corner of the known world and were hard at work carrying out exhaustive studies of the remaining ancients, who had evolved akin to our own forefathers several thousand years earlier.

Here were found the original minds and brotherhoods of man, or what the elites termed as, “The backwards peoples” Many of the early expeditions into these lands with explorers, like Mr Livingstone, who’s movements were funded by the Royal Society, who also took along with them seasoned clergy, who were also trained geologists, cartographers and prospectors, who took detailed samples and mapped out every possible route to those resources for their masters to collect upon later, many of the larger tribes they frequented often rebelled against their incursions, so the military was eventually sent in to protect the new found wealth and minerals, which the mechanisation like railways and roads were funded by the British tax payer, who are in fact still unknowingly footing the bill for the removal of those worldly assets today, assets that do not really belong to us, but the beautiful people shown below, many still living like our ancient Celtic warriors in their hide covered wooden framed shelters.

Today we can see the elite’s oil pipelines running through some of the severest poverty upon earth, while their corporate sky scrapers stand hard by. And contrary to popular belief, the famines and the diseases running rampant throughout Africa of late are not down to weather and droughts, but solely to perpetual wars, which prevents the people from getting their food planted in time, armed fractions stirred up via the same prospectors.

If one follows the World Health Organization and their smallpox immunisation programs, a common model of Aids and misery followed close behind, the same populous are still trying to mimic the Westerner ways, with his fashions and ideas of promiscuity, using provocative music, baggy trousers, hats worn backwards, are decimating the remaining tribal cultures within Africa today, where mobile phone networks are plentiful, but the people are still devoid of clean water, sanitation or half decent roads, here the West denies them an ability to evolve using their own resources as a matter of course.

However, it was these ancient peoples who had shown us directly, that all the earliest forms of tribal control were enabled via, Totism, or Sympathetic Magic, or collectivism as we now perceive it; These were entirely based upon those of deity, exhibited directly from nature herself; Thus the study of religion today, is also a study of that nature; Yet these same controllers using their own secret inner religions and the real meanings of the earth sciences, grew fat from the hands and lands of the lower hanging fruit, while the profane as they call us, have to make do with, allegory, bony fishes and their salty water religions, a saltiness that has procured much pain in the blood of every nation it has touched, designed not to care, but to control how mankind thinks and acts against his brothers and sisters, “yet another must be”, constantly steering mankind towards an uncertain future, planned Eon’s ago by the same ruling elites and their corporate conundrums.

To reiterate, the raw beginnings of worship were those of, Totem, Sign language, Sympathetic Magic, Hieroglyphs of past civilizations like the Egyptians, Minoan, Greeks, Romans and our modern ancients, like the Maya, Inca and Aztecs, all using the same conjecture and mind controlling methods, handed down and branded by their good father shepherds to their own Sons.

Our modern priests, hence astronomers, at first, were honest with these sciences; they had to be, being a part of the forward trust, who were living much closer at hand, in and amongst their societies, who originally rolled away their stones in much smaller groups; But once having obtained power and influence over their people, who gave them due credit, for not only what they did know, but also for what they presumed they knew, and because they could foretell of lunar and solar eclipses by laborious calculations of the skies, using secret tools, which I will show later, kept a tight hold of their minions minds, using what is basically magic by numbers and words, and now binary reality which is also currently gathering data of every person to be born, living and breathing and deceased, an electronic virus that now grows ever wealthy using our acquiescence.

The people also presumed they could foretell of other events, and urged upon these astronomical hierophants, the character of astrologers or Oracles, which is not such a wise decision, to be putting all their eggs in their clerical baskets, and hoping they can keep their occultist secrets safe forever.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 00:56 by Gan Anim.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 02:51 #118

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
....contrary to popular belief, the famines and the diseases running rampant throughout Africa of late are not down to weather and droughts, but solely to perpetual wars, which prevents the people from getting their food planted in time....

The fact that black men can't keep their flies zipped up, and black women can't keep their legs together might have something to do with it too...:)

Communication 08 Dec 2018 07:19 #119

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Regarding the last paragraph in the above article Ugh, sure humans are cutting down too many trees and cause more pollution than they ought to, the world isn't over-crowed though, that's a myth.

The problem is high density areas and a lack of infrastructure regarding equality, Everyone could hypothetically fit inside Texas with an allocated space each. so it's not a global over-crowding issue.

There is enough food to go round, the world is poorly managed, that's our responsibility and we're not doing it. Africa is a massive place everyone could probably stand that far apart that they would't be able to see one another on a plain.

There are ways to manage food production.,

If people spread out, there would be less interaction, less sexual productivity, less disease. less famine. less war, etc etc, the problem is congestion not over-growing on a global scale. It's possible to convert sea water into drinking/farming water, it just need the will to do so...it's also possible to pipe a network of underground water channels on a huge scale. People would need to edge towards coastal regions to start with until such a system is fully developed.

Regarding another point you made on the forum, about the big bang (which is a theory and not established fact) you said something like the stars are moving around due to Newtonian physics post big bang. There is emerging evidence that electromagnetic energy has a role in this movement.

But anyhow, as you have cited the big bang theory for that, it sort of kicks the god creation theory out into touch. So which is it, did God create the light etc etc...(the sun being a star) or is the bible misleading and it was Stephen Hawking that did it?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 07:30 by Frothy.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 07:54 #120

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..the world isn't over-crowed though, that's a myth.
There is enough food to go round, the world is poorly managed, that's our responsibility and we're not doing it.
But anyhow, as you have cited the big bang theory for that, it sort of kicks the god creation theory out into touch. So which is it, did God create the light etc etc...(the sun being a star) or is the bible misleading and it was Stephen Hawking that did it?

1- Blacks are fucking like rabbits in countries that are not fertile enough to produce enough food for them, so it's THEIR fault not ours, and famine is natures way of saying to them "Keep your flies zipped and your legs together so there'll be enough food to go round"..:)
Anyway if we did send food convoys to them on a regular basis, there'd be no more famines and the birthrate would keep on going up and up like a rocket, and require more and more food convoys on a multiplying scale, eg 50 convoys this year, 60 the next year, 80 the next year, 110 the next, so in about 20 years time we'd have to send 10 thousand convoys per year to feed the exploding population, totally impractical..:)

2- As for explaining the Big Bang, that's easy, God wrote the "Creation Program" then hit "Enter" to start it, THAT was the Big Bang.
.:)

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare