Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communication

Communication 06 Dec 2018 18:58 #41

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
If i could post on your thread about SPace travel....

Youd shut yourself down responding to me....

You think your clever?

Your NOT a Templar

Your certianly not a TEMPLAR
Are you a "Templar"?

He is not allowed to say, if he did he would have to kill you, LOL.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Communication 06 Dec 2018 19:29 #42

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Gaia wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Are you TRYING to speak the language you dont understand again?
one of the basic errors in commune-ication is to assume things that may be false.
I speak my own..........GAN helped me to learn it :thumbup:

Con-tradictions are also not really helping proper communication, or rather they do, for those who want to see. :thumbup:

What like not allowing yourself to learn you mean??? :conf:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Communication 06 Dec 2018 19:48 #43

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
What a shower of cunts this board has become :thdown:

Communication 06 Dec 2018 19:52 #44

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Gan Anim wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
This guy GAN Anim is priceless

I have never met him....i hope to one day :thumbup:

Do you know what his name means???

I do not mate

Ill not be suprised tho when you tell me :wissl:

I can't you see, there is nothing in it, get it yet?

People dont see that i see

I like alot of your posts...they see my likes but they dont see what i see.........ol booby Lee was the master of this....he had me fooled for years

That man was a TRUE TEMPLAR

Lets play a game

If this Video of Bill and Ben and the Flower pot did open your eyes any.......put a like on the post from a man with no name :thumbup:

:umm:

For my own satisfaction....

Gan....did you look at the JOhn Brown story......Boooby was in control of that :thumbup:

I was gutted when my mother told me they were not real and they were controlled by strings, it was never quite the same after that.

Watching the old JB story right now to refresh the old memory, not that clued up on American civil war history as I concentrated on European/English history, got any good masonic conjecture on that, links?

I can tell you one thing though, my old regiment was based upon the earlier Border Regiment, who actually took part in the burning down the White House, I love telling that to the American holiday makers that I get to talk to, LOL.

Here they are on the very last parade,

You dont need links Gan...

You already know...

Yeah JB fell on his sword to conceal the narrative.....the script played out...

Booby made sure of it ...then he went on to play out his Fathers story ...unfinished as the circle was only waxing then....

Ol Light horse Harry...........he was a Templar......Boooby Mastered his apprtentices work for the Grand Masters applause....he was a TEMPLAR

IE he not only attended the Temple.....he helped build it :thumbup:

Gaia
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Communication 06 Dec 2018 19:53 #45

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Rocco wrote:

That's what happens in "no rules, no laws, no policing" anarchy.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous

Communication 06 Dec 2018 19:57 #46

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

That's what happens in "no rules, no laws, no policing" anarchy.

You lost control of your ELITE TRUTHER forum in a few weeks??

How very REAL life

Was there anything ELITE about this place??

If there was.....you didnt know about it??

Communication 06 Dec 2018 20:01 #47

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Oreironstar wrote:

You already know...

Booby made sure of it ...then he went on to play out his Fathers story ...unfinished as the circle was only waxing then....

Ol Light horse Harry...........he was a Templar......Boooby Mastered his apprtentices work for the Grand Masters applause....he was a TEMPLAR

Gaia

You're Thoreauly deranged, "mate".

Even signing off with someone else's name. Better leave that cool long drink or switch to agua...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Communication 06 Dec 2018 20:05 #48

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Gaia wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

You already know...

Gaia

You're Thoreauly deranged, "mate".

Even signing off with someone else's name. Better leave that cool long drink or switch to agua...

Your not Gaia.....again you dont understand the words you type out...

Your dark.....and selfish and i avoid you

Calling out your name renders you useless.....you cant repond....you dont undertsand it...
Remember the Exorcist??

Answer me this Precious....

How the fuk can you be Gaia....

DO you know what the 3 rings are and what binds them?

PS .....i might go to bed soon

That to me is as funny as Egg proclaiming he is the man they couldnt recruit......

fuk off.....he works for free.....who would recruit him?? why???

He doesnt know who they are?
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2018 20:09 by Oreironstar.

Communication 06 Dec 2018 20:19 #49

• Gaia
  • Gold Boarder
Oreironstar wrote:
PS .....i might go to bed soon

Be it a threat or a promise, probably the wisest thing you have con-tributed in 294 posts.

Sweat dreams
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Communication 06 Dec 2018 20:39 #50

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Oreironstar wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

I do not mate

I like alot of your posts...they see my likes but they dont see what i see.........ol booby Lee was the master of this....he had me fooled for years

Lets play a game

If this Video of Bill and Ben and the Flower pot did open your eyes any.......put a like on the post from a man with no name :thumbup:

Gan....did you look at the JOhn Brown story......Boooby was in control of that :thumbup:

I was gutted when my mother told me they were not real and they were controlled by strings, it was never quite the same after that.

Watching the old JB story right now to refresh the old memory, not that clued up on American civil war history as I concentrated on European/English history, got any good masonic conjecture on that, links?

I can tell you one thing though, my old regiment was based upon the earlier Border Regiment, who actually took part in the burning down the White House, I love telling that to the American holiday makers that I get to talk to, LOL.

You already know...

Gaia

I see you now, yes, the cheif corner stone who give up his life for the great works, and left himself hanging there, leaving his twin to carry on with the tiling duties.

I feel like yet another history lesson for the entered apprentices don't you, here goes,

The different layers of the heavens or stars from the current Pole/Polaris outwards were divided into hosts, with all imaginable qualities, in proportion, as the facts were relatively unknown to the majority, who were simple peoples working hard, struggling alongside nature and serfdom in order of surviving, but guarded from them was the real science, the secrets of how the nature of mankind actually worked, which was eventually replaced by parable, allegory and Christianity.

All natural phenomena were exhibited in fable; a conjunction of the Sun, Moon or Planets were called a marriage, and the Sun assumed every possible garb according to the seasons and stars it walked within, also notice the astronomical blue dial above, with the sun currently walking, in Pisces, which are all top down sciences of control from the elite.

The sun was a raging lion in midsummer when in Leo, an Oxen in spring when the sun was in Taurus, and in later times, “ The Lamb of God” when the Sun took on the shape of the cross as it passed over the four know equinoxes/solstices. As it crossed above the equator in spring it entered the house of Aries the Ram; became a noxious Scorpion in Autumn when the sun is in that grouping and from there onwards descending below the equator and becoming the harbinger of winter and desolation; the Sun became a man in the sign of Aquarius, or watery season.
The four crossing signs were taken from the celebrated Cherubim which ornamented the columns equally of the Jewish and Heathen temples, and have come down to our times, now associated with the new Christian saints called Mathew, Mark, Luke and John, which were seen originally as the four seasons of Paganism, and nature worship under the sun.

One of these signs are attributed to each, are painted on the windows of the Cathedral of (Trinity Church Broadway, New York), itself built in imitation of an older European church, who in turn copied it from a Pagan Roman church, who copied it from a Heathen temple, thus showing the true connections to Christianity with ancient worship, and throwing absolute doubt upon the reality or even the existence in the flesh and blood of the Saints/deities/Taboo/Sympathetic magic.

For here in the windows of Trinity are they represented as the emblems of the four seasons as originally intended, and of the seasons as they were five thousand years before that; notice the two small central windows in golden yellow, just above the alter, both have the shape of the Vesica Pisces, both have seven sectors, a number most important to the occultist, as will be explained in greater details later, also study the alter and windows directly above it to see the self same attributes and geometry as seen in the buildings of Rome and the gateway to the City of London, here their symbology is adorned in stone for all to see, which should by now, be easy enough to understand, if not please carry on reading.

INRI Explained

Those letters are the initials of the four older pass-words to the higher degrees of masonry, Iumi, Nour, Rouach, Iebeschal, which signify the four elements, Water, Fire, Air and Earth, over which the four archangels were imagined to preside, whose names or “Angles” of Masonry are as follows, Asdurel, Casmaran, Tarluid and Furlac, the meaning of the mystery being, that the Being who is represented as hanging below the word, INRI, is the personified genius of the universal nature, “For in Him” says the apostle, “Dwelleth all the fullness of the godhead bodily”, and all the elements of, Fire, Air, Earth, Water, which make up and constitute the Pleroma, or fullness of the Godhead, are equally effected by the position of the God of Nature-that is, of the Sun, when upon the cross of the equator.

The allegorical master shown above has his head tilted to mimics the axial tilt of the Earth, In the windows behind the rock, we have two pairs of Masonic compasses one on either side; Also at the extremities of the tree wood or cross we have carvings of Pagan tree foliage,

Painted upon a wall of the Knights of Columbus lodge in Sudbury Canada, is a Muriel of a women sitting on a park bench with a child and her son sitting on her knee, her husband is standing beside her, meaning he has the position of might and right, his face is tinted green, as is the child’s, behind them all is an oak tree with a camouflaged face of a green man within its bark, this is a story telling us that the family line runs through the male within masonry, where once it sprang from the female.

Here we have the earlier hands of Paganism and nature supporting the hands of the imaginary, secured by their imaginary nail, the very idea copied directly from the Pagan world, who also stole it from the heathens and took it inside their new churches for the first time, Pagan celebrations originally being held outside within nature in ancient forest clearings called a Thwaite or Greensted, where the Christian fraternity also conveniently built their first churches in and amongst the revered clearings that had already been standing there for several centuries.

Communication 06 Dec 2018 21:58 #51

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Gan Anim wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

I do not mate

Lets play a game

You already know...

Gaia

I see you now, yes, the cheif corner stone who give up his life for the great works, and left himself hanging there, leaving his twin to carry on with the tiling duties.

I feel like yet another history lesson for the entered apprentices don't you, here goes,

The different layers of the heavens or stars from the current Pole/Polaris outwards were divided into hosts, with all imaginable qualities, in proportion, as the facts were relatively unknown to the majority, who were simple peoples working hard, struggling alongside nature and serfdom in order of surviving, but guarded from them was the real science, the secrets of how the nature of mankind actually worked, which was eventually replaced by parable, allegory and Christianity.

All natural phenomena were exhibited in fable; a conjunction of the Sun, Moon or Planets were called a marriage, and the Sun assumed every possible garb according to the seasons and stars it walked within, also notice the astronomical blue dial above, with the sun currently walking, in Pisces, which are all top down sciences of control from the elite.

The sun was a raging lion in midsummer when in Leo, an Oxen in spring when the sun was in Taurus, and in later times, “ The Lamb of God” when the Sun took on the shape of the cross as it passed over the four know equinoxes/solstices. As it crossed above the equator in spring it entered the house of Aries the Ram; became a noxious Scorpion in Autumn when the sun is in that grouping and from there onwards descending below the equator and becoming the harbinger of winter and desolation; the Sun became a man in the sign of Aquarius, or watery season.
The four crossing signs were taken from the celebrated Cherubim which ornamented the columns equally of the Jewish and Heathen temples, and have come down to our times, now associated with the new Christian saints called Mathew, Mark, Luke and John, which were seen originally as the four seasons of Paganism, and nature worship under the sun.

One of these signs are attributed to each, are painted on the windows of the Cathedral of (Trinity Church Broadway, New York), itself built in imitation of an older European church, who in turn copied it from a Pagan Roman church, who copied it from a Heathen temple, thus showing the true connections to Christianity with ancient worship, and throwing absolute doubt upon the reality or even the existence in the flesh and blood of the Saints/deities/Taboo/Sympathetic magic.

For here in the windows of Trinity are they represented as the emblems of the four seasons as originally intended, and of the seasons as they were five thousand years before that; notice the two small central windows in golden yellow, just above the alter, both have the shape of the Vesica Pisces, both have seven sectors, a number most important to the occultist, as will be explained in greater details later, also study the alter and windows directly above it to see the self same attributes and geometry as seen in the buildings of Rome and the gateway to the City of London, here their symbology is adorned in stone for all to see, which should by now, be easy enough to understand, if not please carry on reading.

INRI Explained

Those letters are the initials of the four older pass-words to the higher degrees of masonry, Iumi, Nour, Rouach, Iebeschal, which signify the four elements, Water, Fire, Air and Earth, over which the four archangels were imagined to preside, whose names or “Angles” of Masonry are as follows, Asdurel, Casmaran, Tarluid and Furlac, the meaning of the mystery being, that the Being who is represented as hanging below the word, INRI, is the personified genius of the universal nature, “For in Him” says the apostle, “Dwelleth all the fullness of the godhead bodily”, and all the elements of, Fire, Air, Earth, Water, which make up and constitute the Pleroma, or fullness of the Godhead, are equally effected by the position of the God of Nature-that is, of the Sun, when upon the cross of the equator.

The allegorical master shown above has his head tilted to mimics the axial tilt of the Earth, In the windows behind the rock, we have two pairs of Masonic compasses one on either side; Also at the extremities of the tree wood or cross we have carvings of Pagan tree foliage,

Painted upon a wall of the Knights of Columbus lodge in Sudbury Canada, is a Muriel of a women sitting on a park bench with a child and her son sitting on her knee, her husband is standing beside her, meaning he has the position of might and right, his face is tinted green, as is the child’s, behind them all is an oak tree with a camouflaged face of a green man within its bark, this is a story telling us that the family line runs through the male within masonry, where once it sprang from the female.

Here we have the earlier hands of Paganism and nature supporting the hands of the imaginary, secured by their imaginary nail, the very idea copied directly from the Pagan world, who also stole it from the heathens and took it inside their new churches for the first time, Pagan celebrations originally being held outside within nature in ancient forest clearings called a Thwaite or Greensted, where the Christian fraternity also conveniently built their first churches in and amongst the revered clearings that had already been standing there for several centuries.

I love this guy

He knows more than most of them......he uses what he knows wiser than them all

Here we have a True Man of the SUN

Thanks for this past week Mate

Its been my pleasure :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Communication 06 Dec 2018 22:32 #52

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
I like to communicate and share what I know, and learn what I don't, here is another little story I begged and borrowed over the years, a short story from a book I am, putting together.

Never give away one’s freedom for security
Unless you can trust those who will eventually take full control of it

This is where the process of synthesis properly begins, at the time of birth of the individual, from the moment a person leaves its mother’s womb, every effort is directed towards building, maintaining and withdrawing into a plethora of new artificial wombs, various sorts of surrogate, protective devices or shells. The object of the artificial womb is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary process of growth and maturity, IE, survival to provide security for freedom, and to provide defensive protection for offensive activities outside the realms of reality.

This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However there is a distinct difference in the way each of these classes goes about their solution to any problems, reaction or solution, chewed swallowed and digested, which is gathering pace as we speak.
The primary reason, why the individual citizen of a country creates a political structure, is a subconscious wish or the desire to perpetuate their own dependency, and relationship of childhood.

Simply put they desire a human god to eliminate all risks from their lives, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises better, put a hearty meal on every table, cloth their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright in the morrow.

This public demand is so incredible, so the human god or politician meets incredibility with even more incredibility by promising them the world and delivering nothing in return, where the state becomes a cancer from within, which can only demand more of what itself does not have, but borrows, or steals through austerity, wars and regime change, and the more it wastes, the more it wants, from a system that is already metastasizing by the minute.
So who is the bigger liar the public or their supposedly voted in god-fathers, or as I have heard some call them, “the prostitutes in suits”, who in their much smaller numbers would bring about a much earlier result for peace, if they were asked to volunteer to ride into battle donning camouflaged suit and rifle, their own innocent sons and daughters having to cope with the leading of the abound.
Modern public behaviour is somewhat surrender born of fear, laziness and expediency; it is the basis of the welfare/warfare state, as a strategic weapon, useful against a misguided and confused public.
Some people want to be able to subdue or kill other human beings which disturb their daily lives, but they do not want to cope with the moral or religious issues which such an overt act on their part might raise. Therefore they assign the dirty work to others (including their own or others children) so as to keep the blood off of their own hands, without having to contemplate either life or death, avoid responsibility for their own intentions, obtain the benefits of reality and science without exerting themselves in the discipline of facing or learning any of these things.

They give the politician the power to create and manage a war machine to provide for the survival of their nation womb, prevent encroachment of anything upon the nation womb, destroy the enemy real or imaginary who threaten their nation womb, and destroy those citizen in their own countries who do not conform, who see the lies and point out the injustices of their leaders decisions upon helpless others.

Politicians also hold many military making decisions, the lowest being the police, who are now seen as the men in black armour, seek out the book “The rise of the warrior cop”, lawyers and the CPS come close behind, next are spies and saboteurs who are (licensed), and the judges who shout the orders also run the closed union and military shop floor.

I also remember my grandfathers advice, being legally lobotomised, saying never put ones trust in any warrior or a priest who then becomes a lawyer, because there is no worse entity upon earth who, might have a secret agenda of their own to ply, who often become immune to suit whilst in the creation of death wearing once upon a time, who may again act without question thus should never be trusted thereafter.

The generals and the industrialists, the presidents and our prime-ministers are basically the commanding chiefs who act on behalf of the international bankers, who simply want more war in order to keep their profits alive and their bookings full up, this many countries draft their cannon fodder into being.
Over the last one hundred years, a relatively tiny handful of ruling elite have managed to organize the heady murder of around two hundred million loving, law abiding and relatively decent human beings, the majority who were unarmed women and children in the name of their god, money and profits, and we think this system is sane, while many of the same human types harp on about the inhumane treatment of people and then sit down to a nice juicy steak from a whitewashed slaughterhouse somewhere down the road out of sight.

But more hypocritically, we are forced to pay our taxes to help finance a bunch of corrupt politicians, and then complain about the corruption within our governments, because we are told so by the same corrupt media, who well know that war has always been a racket from beginning to end, not bad eh, for a professional association of hit man and hers, who do none of the fighting but all of the talking, again most people want to be free to do the things, to explore, but many are afraid to fail, then blame others for their mistakes.

This fear of failure is manifested in irresponsibility, and especially delegating those personal responsibilities to others where success is uncertain or carries possible or created liabilities. So they hire the politicians to face reality for them, the people hire the politician so that they can obtain security without having to manage it themselves and the excuses for leaders pass the job right back to ourselves.

When the system we supposedly elected fails to serve us entirely, and it will, in the fullness of time, by dogged design, why design I hear one ask, because these things simply do not happen by chance, we will always be left wanting, high and dry to the cheapest bidder, who will spin their own merry go round of redistribution, then become willingly blind to temporary harvesting of others, which will eventually come back around to feed upon their own grandchildren.

Those of old age without any lasting sanity in silence, will be unable to hide their own grief as this destructive order comes into full view, by then it is normally too late for the majority to react, who then ply their own hidden grief and ignorance against their fellows, who eons before, tried to warn them about what they saw coming, horses to water, or is that courses, I will let you decide.

When we vote people into power over us, from a local level to a central government, you must demand to know all the societies with secrets to which they have sworn allegiance. This goes for all public servants and those who wear uniforms. Because if we don’t we will fall prey to the true pyramid and structure of control under the command of an unelected and hierarchical secret society, with members who have an alternative agenda. Until this is done the public will be lied to, misled, and suffer confusion as the integration of their planet is brought underway.

Minds over Matter

This kind of mind over natural law using magic disguised as religion has been used for thousands of years; long after the Heliotropic sciences were first honed to perfection, and then swiftly hidden from the masses. First they dished out their cruelty to the simple thinking peoples, “who they deemed as backwards”, then offered the remnants of their broken societies their alternatives, who by then were too weak to resist, and these Godly persecutors were only too eager to re-broadcast their spiritual healing; Using their original missionary protectorates throughout their newly formed empires.

For their own appeasement, for nothing other than whatever riches they could secure, to remove all attributes of self-salvation leaving a deadly vacuum behind; Some ancients recognized this and went walk about, however one cannot hide from this type of virus, and would be best looking it straight in the eye and dealing with it, peacefully if possible, otherwise the elite will always fill the mind’s eye, with their good old, “Problem, Reaction, Solution”, which always rings true if one Hegelian like, willingly ignores the quickening that is now taking place.

On learning how this kind of magic actually worked, many other global leaders took up the training of their own peoples under the caring yet empty monastic minds left behind, who nearly always fail to recognize the eventual and hidden costs of physical, legal and mental anguish to those who chose to believe, the old adage says thereafter, “Things can only get better, right?”.
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2018 22:37 by Gan Anim.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 08:57 #53

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Oreironstar wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

You think your clever?

Your NOT a Templar

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Apart from all the gibberish and uneducated language, one of the basic errors in commune-ication is to assume things that may be false.

"Youd shut yourself down responding to me...."

may mean "you'd", may mean you would (conditional future tense), or you had (past tense).

You see, communication is about the importance of using proper language.

Gaia..ONE last time....

Your fuk all ol boy

Their Language

I speak my own....im sharing it with you......GAN helped me to learn it :thumbup:

He seems only to have succeeded in making you as foolish and confused as he is.

Neither you nor Gan are scholars or researchers of any kind.

Therefore the weird sub-Jordan Maxwell gibberish you are sharing here merely proves that the Masons do indeed deliberately mislead their members.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 10:10 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Communication 07 Dec 2018 09:31 #54

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

You think your clever?

Your NOT a Templar

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Apart from all the gibberish and uneducated language, one of the basic errors in commune-ication is to assume things that may be false.

may mean "you'd", may mean you would (conditional future tense), or you had (past tense).

Gaia..ONE last time....

Your fuk all ol boy

Their Language

I speak my own....im sharing it with you......GAN helped me to learn it :thumbup:

Therefore the weird sub-Jordan Maxwell gibberish you are sharing here merely prove that the Masons do indeed deliberately mislead their members.

This is a thread about communication egg...

Can you please take you spoon with an egg on it elswhere??? you can practice your balance anywhere......

Here real people are communicating........flase prophets get sold for gold.......then the gainer swings from the olive branch he never held....
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 09:40 by Oreironstar.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 10:11 #55

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

You think your clever?

Your NOT a Templar

Gaia..ONE last time....

Your fuk all ol boy

Their Language

Therefore the weird sub-Jordan Maxwell gibberish you are sharing here merely prove that the Masons do indeed deliberately mislead their members.

.flase prophets get sold for gold.......then the gainer swings from the olive branch he never held....

Are you referring to Jesus?

What you just said about Jesus is what a Jew would say. Only a Jew would describe Jesus as a 'false prophet' (which I assume is what you were trying to write). Only Jews and Freemasons have anything against Jesus. So you must be one or the other, or even both.

That's interesting isn't it?
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 10:15 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, Rocco

Communication 07 Dec 2018 10:26 #56

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Good morning everyone, there is lots of opinions today but not very much communicating, here is another little essay for you to save and study in your own time, that I put together without the help of Mr Maxwell.

From the bible infact, what are or is an astrotheological alternative to the tile, Seven Golden Candlesticks,

The Seven Stars –Temples of Terra and Ether

The seven stars, the sacred texts tell us, are the seven angels of the seven churches, and the seven candlesticks to be the churches themselves. And what are candlesticks, but fixed lights, or groups of Stars.

Here they are in name and astronomical characters, in order, the churches or constellations of, Ephesus, Thyritira, Philadelphia, Pergamos, Sardis, Smyrna and Loadicea, of which there are physical remains of temples built in Asia of antiquity, all built in honour of the Sun.

“Ephesus”

From the Greek, Eros, the same as the new conversion called Jesus, the Gaellish name of the God of Mars, the beginning of the old Roman year, when Julius Caesar first entered ancient Britain, whence our English name for March/Martis, who is in the lord of the hosts, of the Old Testament, and the Lamb of Gad/God, in the New Testament.

To this church and in the scriptures, Christ threatens that “He will come and remove its candlesticks out of its place”, and, with the well-known movement of our heavenly bodies, called the precession of the equinoxes, this candlestick, which 388 years before our Christian era, was in the first of the churches, “Has indeed been removed out of its place”; and the Equinoctial point which was then in the first degree of Aries, is now to be found presently rising in the second of the fishes- called, Pisces.

“Thyatira”

Translated from the Greek, that is, (I tread on frankincense)

Frankincense being traditionally offered to the rising sun, in the constellation of the bull of April, an animal infamous for its patience, its labour, and all of its hard work in the business of agriculture or husbandry.

“Philadelphia”

Also known as brotherly love, the unequivocal characteristic of the two loving brothers, and the twins of Gemini/Diddymus of May.

“Pergamos”

Height, elevation, marriage of fire, the suns highest point of elevation in the constellation, which dwelleth where Satan’s seat was.
The Hydra’s head being, as you see, on the celestial globe, immediately under this church, which is “Cancer”, the crab of June, whose name in Hebrew is Tammuz; the fourth month of their Jewish year, who in the gospel allegory, was but “A crabbed kind of fellow”, and had Half a mind to go back again.

And here you see him in his position of the heavens, bearing the very character which he holds morally in the allegory, he comes to the Zenith/Meridian, at the very moment, for looking down to see Jesus raise the soul of Lazarus. But he was no, favourite, of Jesus, who Jesus tells him in the secret text, “Thou hast in thee those that hold the doctrine of Balaam”. And here, in the very midst of the constellation, Cancer is none other than Balaam’s ass, which somehow found its way to the very highest place in heaven (And of course brought the doctrine with him), but has let the doctor tumble off its back, and all is gone to hell and Tommy, “He-ly” being another Phoenician/Ammonian, word for the sun in winter, and where we get our words Hell, Heel, Hole, Hill, holy and Eel.

“Sardis”

The Fifth church is, Sar-Dis, That word formed of the Ammonian Primitives, or Phoenician radicals, SAR, meaning the rock, the stone or pillar, and DIS/God, afterward passing into the Coptic, or ancient Phoenician word EL-EON, that is; the sun/the being, and naturalized into the Greek, Latin, French and English word “Lion”- that is, the lion of July; who having been the lamb of the tribe of Gad or God of March, now appears here in the form of a lion of the tribe of Judah, or July. And here the sing-avatar, or the deity under the form of a man lion, bursting from the pillar, Exemplifying that rightful language ascribed to, God in Hosea, “I will rend the caul of their hearts, and devour them like a lion”.

“Smyrna”

The sixth church is “Smyrna”, That word signifying a bundle of myrrh, the offering once made to the sun, in the virgin of August, having reference to the fragrant posy which her avatar holds in her hand, And to the milk pail in the hand of the Isis- Omnia of Egypt, The Indian Isa, and the Greek Ceres; who are one and the same deity throughout the world, and of their times. Exemplifying, that amorous compliment in the song of the love of Christ and his church above, “A bundle of myrrh is my beloved to me”
Below is a picture of our own English, Myrrhis Odorata or commonly known as Sweet Cicely, the entire plant is wonderfully fragrant, and its roots and young fruit can be used as an artificial sweetener without the calories and was once cherished by those who used it, a plant under Mercury.

“Loadicea”

The seventh and last of the summer months, that is, of the Asiatic church, “Loadicea”, that word signifying the translation from Greek, that is, “Just or righteous people”, living as you see, in the scales of justice-Libra, the balance of September, when the weather is neither hot nor cold, but luke warm; for which Christ, who like Christians, had no notion of justice, threatens to spew it out of their mouth.

And these seven churches- that is- that are in the land of the fire, the constellations, are included within the two covenants- that is, comings-together - the two equinoctial points, when the sun twice a year, in his oblique march across the ecliptic, comes to the line of the equator, as he does in spring, IE; Boaz, on 21March, and again in the autumn at the arc or camera’s end, Jachin, on the 23 September, now called in the new religion, Michael Mass - day.

This ecliptical march takes our sun 23.4 degrees above the equator up into the “Tropic of Cancer” every summer, and the same distance to the bottom of the “allegorical mountains”, or what is known as the “Tropic of Capricorn”. If you view almost every ancient building throughout antiquity, there you will see the same dimensions adorning their roof lines in the shape of either an arch/arc, pinnacle or pillar, some with both arches and pinnacles above some doorways and the central roof line, here is their Royal Arch, Ecliptic or Camera, Esoteric and geometrical knowledge of the same suns as yesteryear, in plain sight.

Above is time lapse photography of the sun on the ecliptic, the three larger suns upon the line or also known as the Royal Arch of Masonry are the two equinoxes, and the central position is the sun at meridian on 21 June, if you draw a line through the two outer positions, here you have the actual level of the equator above the visible horizon.

Seen above is the “Northern Ecliptic” upon Cancer, add this together with the Southern counterpart on Capricorn and you get the shape of an eye, “this eye is currently closing” at a rate of one degree or one minute every hundred years, when measured at the autumnal equinox, thus the height of ascension on 21st June becomes less than the current 23.4 degrees that it is today, as this happens the summers will become shorter and cooler, until the trend reverses once again in around 14,000 tropical years.

In the drawings above is the geometry of the sun and earth throughout the tropical year, the eye in the left picture which is formed from equinox to equinox, solstice to solstice, sets the beginning and ending of all four crossing points in both hemispheres, this eye opens and closes as the ecliptic waxes and wanes as the axial tilt and the known equatorial line follows the precession of the equinoxes.

The height of the ecliptic during summer in our Northern Hemisphere is currently sitting at 23.4 degrees above the equator on 21st of June, and also the same on the 21st December in the Southern Hemisphere; this height of ascension is slowly declining at a rate of around one degree in every hundred years when measured at the autumn equinox, and rotating at one degree of precession or 0.47 arc seconds every 72 years.

As the axis walks backwards so does the ecliptic, decline, giving less and less axial tilt and height of ascension during summer, this happens in both hemispheres, as it does this, the summers will get progressively cooler and shorter eventually to a state of equality, as the ecliptic merges with the equator, or the eye closes, and life on earth will have to move to compensate for the shorter growing seasons, or known in the bible as the year of the lord, or of righteousness, where a 12 hours day and a 12 hours night will prevail all year round, this the elite sciences have known and wrote about for millennia.

This has happened many times before and where we get the term, life came out of Africa, being on the equator, this fits the model we are seeing here, and as the whole process reverses again, life spreads out from global central into either hemispheres once again.
The minimum axial tilt is said to be 22.1 degrees and where we get our ice ages, if so there would only be life nearer to the equator itself, as the poles themselves would be under miles of ice, but don’t worry it will take approximately another 140,000 years to reach this point, but we are now declining towards it.

Other points to note are, in the Northern tropics, scientists have found corals growing at much higher latitudes which corresponds with the earth sciences, meaning there was a much higher angle of ascension upon the ecliptic, and the present angle proves this, as those species no longer grow at these latitudes, that angle is thought to have been around 26 degrees, which is the same angle of all of the main shafts within the Great Pyramid at Gizeh, here below is a time capsule of the sciences of the sun itself, the “True Great Year” recorded and set in stone. The angle of the outer superstructure of the great pyramid is set at 50 degrees.

In the picture above we can see where the main food growing belts lie upon the earths surface, as the declination of the ecliptic occurs this greening will slowly diminish towards the equator, as it has many times before and life will simply have to move with it, as both hemispheres grow colder, the summers shorter and a new ice age beckons at the Northern Hemisphere, as this happens new land will be uncovered by the ice storing away the water above ground thus lowering the ocean level, this will also create an imbalance and titl the earth further upon its axis.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 10:38 #57

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
I don't know what point you're thinking you're making.

The seven churches were built in places with Greek names.

Because Greek people lived there and they named those places, hundreds of years prior to the arrival of the Christian faith.

The fact that you think this is somehow an accusation against Christianity shows that there is something wrong with your mind.

The tenuous second degree associations you make are at times, just bald lies.

Frankinsense was offered the sun by the Nabatean people. These were Arabs what we are talking about here is Greeks. Completely different cultures.

You can't pick and mix your cultures and put them all in the same bag. This isn't Woolworths.

Think for yourself and throw away the Masonic garbage they have filled your head with at the Lodge.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 10:44 by Truthspoon.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 10:56 #58

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
[quote="Truthspoon" post=309799]I don't know what point you're thinking you're making.

The seven churches were built in places with Greek names.

Because Greek people lived there and they named those places, hundreds of years prior to the arrival of the Christian faith.

The fact that you think this is somehow an accusation against Christianity shows that there is something wrong with your mind.

The tenuous second degree associations you make are at times, just bald lies.

Frankinsense was offered the sun by the Nabatean people.

These were Arabs what we are talking about here is Greeks. Completely different cultures.

You can't pick and mix your cultures and put them all in the same bag.

This isn't Woolworths.

Think for yourself and throw away the Masonic garbage they have filled your head with at the Lodge.[/quote]

Thanks for telling me what I have just shared, have you seen all the place names here in England with Viking, French and other cultures names??? your cherry picking as usual, and not communicating like a true christian.

They must have been very important places TS that the christian Kirk used them afterwards in their own writings, which were extant hundreds of years before this ideology was rendered, your not trying very hard mate, your wearing blinkers I think, By denying them your are pick and mixing in a sweetie shop.

The information is also, earth sciences TS not religious, but you decided to dismiss that it seems.

Yet you can still see what it is based upon on a summers day.

Your still not communicating mate, still stuck in the biblical rut.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 11:07 by Gan Anim.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:05 #59

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
Your still not communicating mate, still stuck in the biblical rut.

Not at all. You're the one who is obsessed with Christianity.

You're the one stuck in the Biblical rut.

I'm only replying to you. I get the right of reply don't I?

I'm just trying to trying to challenge your relentless Jewish-Masonic anti-Christian propaganda.

The challenge I make is why do you promulgate Masonic Jewish propaganda here?
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 11:08 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:08 #60

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

You think your clever?

Your NOT a Templar

Gaia..ONE last time....

Your fuk all ol boy

Their Language

.flase prophets get sold for gold.......then the gainer swings from the olive branch he never held....

Are you referring to Jesus?

What you just said about Jesus is what a Jew would say. Only a Jew would describe Jesus as a 'false prophet' (which I assume is what you were trying to write). Only Jews and Freemasons have anything against Jesus. So you must be one or the other, or even both.

That's interesting isn't it?

What is interesting egg...is that you type using words you dont understand the meaning of

IN THIS scenario....the false prophet is YOU

YOU will realise

Are you going to realise that there is a harvest coming?

If you Farmed YOURSELF......you would know

research you say?

Try doing some.....the harvest that IS coming isnt far away......it is short till ....and here is a KEYSTONE word for you

Hindsight......20/20....what is that to a jew???
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 11:25 by Oreironstar.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin