Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communication

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:10 #61

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Your still not communicating mate, still stuck in the biblical rut.

Not at all. You're the one who is obsessed with Christianity.

You're the one stuck in the Biblical rut.

I'm only replying to you. I get the right of reply don't I?

I'm just trying to trying to challenge your relentless Jewish-Masonic anti-Christian propaganda.

The challenge I make is why do you promulgate Masonic Jewish propaganda here?

When you do such things you are denying your own ideology, because they are all one and the same ideology, all with one common denominator and seed, yet you don't want to see this, as it makes what you think you have may become moot, sorry mate but your not listening to what came before your compartmentalized reality.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 11:26 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:25 #62

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

I'm just trying to trying to challenge your relentless Jewish-Masonic anti-Christian propaganda.

When you do such things you are denying your own ideology, because they are all one and the same ideology, all with one common denominator and seed, yet you don't want to see this, as it makes what you think you have may become moot, sorry mate but your not listening to what came before your compartmentalized reality.

I don't have any comments to make about my own ideology. I am not trying to proselytise.

You seem intolerant of other people's spirituality.

I think perhaps you are a modern embodiment of the spirit of the inquisition. Shutting down and attacking alternative viewpoints to your own.

People like you exist as negatives. You don't have a meaningful or insightful positive point of view, so all you can do is find something to attack and devote yourself to that.

That's a shame. Have you nothing better to do? Is there nothing more interesting or intellectually and spiritually useful you have learned from your time on Earth?
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 11:26 by Truthspoon.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:33 #63

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

I don't have any comments to make about my own ideology.

I am not trying to proselytise.

I think perhaps you are a modern embodiment of the spirit of the inquisition.
Shutting down and attacking alternative viewpoints to your own.

People like you exist as negatives. You don't have a meaningful or insightful positive point of view, so all you can do is find something to attack and devote yourself to that.

That's a shame. Have you nothing better to do? Is there nothing more interesting or intellectually and spiritually useful you have learned from your time on Earth?

Lots ot thinking is good TS, why would I want to shut down debate in a thread called communication, not at all, I am putting forward my own version of what is nature disguised by dogma as religion under the sun, and where it originated.

Spirit is not an ideology it is instictive, it needs no writing to feel it effects, we are all born with it, it is not taught.

Lets not go over the cobbles that are being dished out of late by fanaticism and confusion thrust onto others.

Bolded parts are those of a jailer with a set of keys.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 11:36 by Gan Anim.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:39 #64

• Truthspoon
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Lots ot thinking is good TS, why would I want to shut down debate in a thread called communication, not at all, I am putting forward my own version of what is nature disguised by dogma as religion under the sun, and where it originated.

Spirit is not an ideology it is instictive, it needs no writing to feel it effects, we are all born with it, it is not taught.

Lets not go over the cobbles that are being dished out of late by fanaticism and confusion thrust onto others.

You're a tedious childish idiot.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:44 #65

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote

LOL
You can't pick and mix your cultures and put them all in the same bag. This isn't Woolworths.

That's classic communication. Bravo TS :)

Isn't this all about modern Paganism magik speak we are witnessing on the forum? :dunno:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:47 #66

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

And again one sided.
INACTIVE

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:55 #67

• Truthspoon
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

And again one sided.

Tell your buddies at the Lodge we're not buying their Jewish Anti-Christian bullshit.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:56 #68

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote

LOL
You can't pick and mix your cultures and put them all in the same bag. This isn't Woolworths.

Isn't this all about modern Paganism magik speak we are witnessing on the forum? :dunno:

That is rather silly roastie, modern Paganism, LOL.

Where did the idea of Paganism eminate? please tell us, or where any ideology came from?

The common denominator, the beginning of the creator idea?
INACTIVE

Communication 07 Dec 2018 11:59 #69

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

And again one sided.

Tell your buddies at the Lodge we're not buying their Jewish Anti-Christian bullshit.

Then I re-open the communications once again, I'm not a mason, I do not follow any ideology, but seek the seed of such ideas, you're not getting away that easy, there is no anti here, only insight.

I'm not selling.
INACTIVE

Communication 07 Dec 2018 12:13 #70

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote

LOL

That is rather silly roastie, modern Paganism, LOL.

Where did the idea of Paganism eminate? please tell us, or where any ideology came from?

The common denominator, the beginning of the creator idea?

You must know the comments you make and that (more so) of Oreironstar are like Magik speak.

You consider people on this forum less superior to yourselves, and not WORTHY of information you have
gained about Freemasony.

You have a supremacist ideology.

Anyway, back to modern paganism.

Popular Definitions of Magic in Modern Paganism

One of the most common ways of understanding Modern Pagan magic is that it is the ‘Art of Causation’. Aleister Crowley, the founder of Thelema, famously defined magic as “the science and art of causing change to occur in conformity with the will”. According to this view, magic is an innate human ability that everyone is born with. In order to tap into this supernatural force, one needs to learn it and then put it into practice. By using magic, a practitioner is making a connection with the energies of nature, and by doing so, is able to cause changes in the material world.

So mote it be, brothers! :lmao:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 12:15 by Roastie.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 13:14 #71

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:

This is the question TS.

They never question Zionism nor Talmudic Judaism.

They only attack Christianity.

I've seen many of your comments, and you're not shoving Christianity down peoples' throats, but these two are shoving
their anti-Christian Magik speak all over the place.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 13:19 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Communication 07 Dec 2018 14:39 #72

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

This is the question TS.

I've seen many of your comments, and you're not shoving Christianity down peoples' throats, but these two are shoving

Unfortunately Roast because you dont know what ive researched and studied....your comments have NO value to me....a bit like eggs words...

If i hadnt studied the topics you mention i wouldnt know how to speak in their tongue.......you delete your own question with the answer inside your words.....you cannot see tho...you follow logicless balancing acts from the likes of egg and spoon...

When you do find your self you will understand fully everything that has been shared this past few days :thumbup:

Thats not a promise....It is a fact

All this gunk you absorb from people who do not know even themsselves let anyone anyone or thing else....... :facepalm:

Would you seek advice from something you can see with your own eyes??
Or are you like egg and not realised your God is in fact mocking you ......you dont need a GOD...You need to wake up :thumbup:

You can call it or us what you like.....it matters not to a man who knows his own worth and SALT.....the dirt he lives on and that feeds him....

Ill give you this and its factual too.....You wont meet many Like Gan in your life.....they are rare birds...the kind of which mind their own business..
THEY mind it well tho and maintain and correct when needed....

IF men like Gan and I were Masons......hah.....knowing what we know....WHICH is MORE than most of them themselves........

Your lucky whats been shared has been shared after the way you and your foolish pals derided the message...

Im almost out of here....theres others to help to help themselves

There is little truth here other than what youve just seen

Ciao for now :thumbup:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 14:47 by Oreironstar.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 14:55 #73

• Truthspoon
I like your Egg and Spoon thing...and the balancing act metaphor. I like eggs. And metaphors. And spoons for that matter.

But that's the only interesting or engaging thing you've ever said on this forum.

The rest is just fluff, filler and stuffing you've taken out of Gan Anim's chicken.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 14:56 by Truthspoon.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 15:02 #74

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Truthspoon wrote:
I like your Egg and Spoon thing...and the balancing act metaphor. I like eggs. And metaphors. And spoons for that matter.

But that's the only interesting or engaging thing you've ever said on this forum.

The rest is just fluff, filler and stuffing you've taken out of Gan Anim's chicken.

Mate ......listen to me here....im going to tell you something new to you perhaps......take it with the balance of Salt you have...or not..

The reason you like that egg and spoon gig.....IS because you identify with it....youve played the part for me by your responses...

Folks can see for themselves reading this thread all that needs to be seen....

Look for my replies to Ugh , Roc , Flare and yourself for the tid bits that you didnt understand yet

You do not realise you have a friend here today...

he will be gone soon enough....can you stand on terra firma without him tho.......

Thats your work youve yet to do and show....start today mate

Live well and prosper egg :thumbup:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Communication 07 Dec 2018 15:02 #75

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Oreironstar wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

This is the question TS.

Unfortunately Roast because you dont know what ive researched and studied....your comments have NO value to me....a bit like eggs words...

If i hadnt studied the topics you mention i wouldnt know how to speak in their tongue.......you delete your own question with the answer inside your words.....you cannot see tho...you follow logicless balancing acts from the likes of egg and spoon...

When you do find your self you will understand fully everything that has been shared this past few days :thumbup:

All this gunk you absorb from people who do not know even themsselves let anyone anyone or thing else....... :facepalm:

Or are you like egg and not realised your God is in fact mocking you ......you dont need a GOD...You need to wake up :thumbup:

You can call it or us what you like.....it matters not to a man who knows his own worth and SALT.....the dirt he lives on and that feeds him....

Ill give you this and its factual too.....You wont meet many Like Gan in your life.....they are rare birds...the kind of which mind their own business..

IF men like Gan and I were Masons......hah.....knowing what we know....WHICH is MORE than most of them themselves........

Your lucky whats been shared has been shared after the way you and your foolish pals derided the message...

You assume too much.

Who is my God who is mocking me?

Who is your God of all wisdom?

Truthspoon who you call "Egg and Spoon" doesn't speak in forked tongue.

Your Magik communication/language resembles messy scrambled eggs ..

Ciao Bambino :thumbup:
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 15:03 by Roastie.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 15:12 #76

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

This is the question TS.

You assume too much.

One last time for you too Roast....No hard feelings you have my word...my skin is thick (It has to be) yours will be too when you start to shed your old skin and wear your true colours....

Your god is You Roast......
The mocking is you mocking yourself by triccking yourself to believe things that are not real and only created for you because you show you need them....

You want to mock me but you are not able to....it falls on deaf ears to such talk....therefore the mocking of yourself by yourself continues...

My language isnt as hidden as you think....

Whats the premise of this thread???

Ive communicated mainly through Gan more to you than you knew before.....

There was a wake up call.....a Man of the Sun responded to his fellow farmers in need

Gan delivered the message of wisdom.....take it for what it is..

As for the me thinking im something?...I AM something...thats the whole point.....what your feeling is that you are not something yet....(in my opinion)

Communication 07 Dec 2018 15:28 #77

• Truthspoon
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Mate ......listen to me here....im going to tell you something new to you perhaps......take it with the balance of Salt you have...or not..

The reason you like that egg and spoon gig.....IS because you identify with it....youve played the part for me by your responses...

Look for my replies to Ugh , Roc , Flare and yourself for the tid bits that you didnt understand yet

he will be gone soon enough....can you stand on terra firma without him tho.......

Listen 'mate' noone has a problem understanding what you've said.

You haven't said anything.

And I doubt you have anything worth saying that hasn't already been inside Gan Anim's oven ready chicken.

I like the Egg metaphor because I admire originality and wit. But like I said, it's the only interesting or original thing you've ever come out with.

But to be honest that probably came from Gan Anim too didn't it?

You know it did. By the way I wonder how Gan Anim infected you with his brain worm.

Is it possible to catch mental illness via PM?

Interesting.

By the way I know you think you're being clever with you comments about 'shedding your skin' but I'm already 15 bus stops ahead of you. In fact I'm travelling by space ship while you fumble for cognitive loose change. Ooops, you've dropped your shopping. What's in your bag? Paxo stuffing mix. Nothing but a stuffed turkey in my opinion. Just in time for Christmas too.

I've experienced the things Gan Anim has only heard about at the lodge which he whispered into your green and unripe ear.

If you'd really experienced the things you'd alluded to you wouldn't dismiss Jesus quite so easily, but indeed, you would know all too well his power in the hidden world.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 15:37 by Truthspoon.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 15:57 #78

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Listen 'mate' noone has a problem understanding what you've said.

You haven't said anything.

And I doubt you have anything worth saying that hasn't already been inside Gan Anim's oven ready chicken.

I like the Egg metaphor because I admire originality and wit. But like I said, it's the only interesting or original thing you've ever come out with.

But to be honest that probably came from Gan Anim too didn't it?

You know it did. By the way I wonder how Gan Anim infected you with his brain worm.

Is it possible to catch mental illness via PM?

Interesting.

By the way I know you think you're being clever with you comments about 'shedding your skin' but I'm already 15 bus stops ahead of you. In fact I'm travelling by space ship while you fumble for cognitive loose change. Ooops, you've dropped your shopping. What's in your bag? Paxo stuffing mix. Nothing but a stuffed turkey in my opinion. Just in time for Christmas too.

I've experienced the things Gan Anim has only heard about at the lodge which he whispered into your green and unripe ear.

If you'd really experienced the things you'd alluded to you wouldn't dismiss Jesus quite so easily, but indeed, you would know all too well his power in the hidden world.

What things are these?

There have been no personal messages here,
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 16:23 by Gan Anim.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 15:58 #79

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

This is the question TS.

You assume too much.

Yourself, you are not a little lower than the angels, you are a god.
INACTIVE

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:01 #80

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
The clue is right at the beginning of this film.

Versus

Who will survive without nature or oil?

Who will come to our rescue?
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 16:08 by Gan Anim.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare