Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communication

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:02 #81

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I like your Egg and Spoon thing...and the balancing act metaphor. I like eggs. And metaphors. And spoons for that matter.

But that's the only interesting or engaging thing you've ever said on this forum.

The rest is just fluff, filler and stuffing you've taken out of Gan Anim's chicken.

Mate ......listen to me here....im going to tell you something new to you perhaps......take it with the balance of Salt you have...or not..

The reason you like that egg and spoon gig.....IS because you identify with it....youve played the part for me by your responses...

Folks can see for themselves reading this thread all that needs to be seen....

Look for my replies to Ugh , Roc , Flare and yourself for the tid bits that you didnt understand yet

You do not realise you have a friend here today...

he will be gone soon enough....can you stand on terra firma without him tho.......

Thats your work youve yet to do and show....start today mate

Live well and prosper egg :thumbup:

Listen 'mate' noone has a problem understanding what you've said.

You haven't said anything.

And I doubt you have anything worth saying that hasn't already been inside Gan Anim's oven ready chicken.

I like the Egg metaphor because I admire originality and wit. But like I said, it's the only interesting or original thing you've ever come out with.

But to be honest that probably came from Gan Anim too didn't it?

You know it did. By the way I wonder how Gan Anim infected you with his brain worm.

Is it possible to catch mental illness via PM?

Interesting.

By the way I know you think you're being clever with you comments about 'shedding your skin' but I'm already 15 bus stops ahead of you. In fact I'm travelling by space ship while you fumble for cognitive loose change. Ooops, you've dropped your shopping. What's in your bag? Paxo stuffing mix. Nothing but a stuffed turkey in my opinion. Just in time for Christmas too.

I've experienced the things Gan Anim has only heard about at the lodge which he whispered into your green and unripe ear.

If you'd really experienced the things you'd alluded to you wouldn't dismiss Jesus quite so easily, but indeed, you would know all too well his power in the hidden world.

What things are these?

The things this silly man of yours is alluding to which I pretty sure you've stuffed him full of.

Unless you want to hang him out to dry and claim no knowledge of what this silly bird is twittering about.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:13 #82

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I like your Egg and Spoon thing...and the balancing act metaphor. I like eggs. And metaphors. And spoons for that matter.

But that's the only interesting or engaging thing you've ever said on this forum.

The rest is just fluff, filler and stuffing you've taken out of Gan Anim's chicken.

Mate ......listen to me here....im going to tell you something new to you perhaps......take it with the balance of Salt you have...or not..

The reason you like that egg and spoon gig.....IS because you identify with it....youve played the part for me by your responses...

Folks can see for themselves reading this thread all that needs to be seen....

Look for my replies to Ugh , Roc , Flare and yourself for the tid bits that you didnt understand yet

You do not realise you have a friend here today...

he will be gone soon enough....can you stand on terra firma without him tho.......

Thats your work youve yet to do and show....start today mate

Live well and prosper egg :thumbup:

Listen 'mate' noone has a problem understanding what you've said.

You haven't said anything.

And I doubt you have anything worth saying that hasn't already been inside Gan Anim's oven ready chicken.

I like the Egg metaphor because I admire originality and wit. But like I said, it's the only interesting or original thing you've ever come out with.

But to be honest that probably came from Gan Anim too didn't it?

You know it did. By the way I wonder how Gan Anim infected you with his brain worm.

Is it possible to catch mental illness via PM?

Interesting.

By the way I know you think you're being clever with you comments about 'shedding your skin' but I'm already 15 bus stops ahead of you. In fact I'm travelling by space ship while you fumble for cognitive loose change. Ooops, you've dropped your shopping. What's in your bag? Paxo stuffing mix. Nothing but a stuffed turkey in my opinion. Just in time for Christmas too.

I've experienced the things Gan Anim has only heard about at the lodge which he whispered into your green and unripe ear.

If you'd really experienced the things you'd alluded to you wouldn't dismiss Jesus quite so easily, but indeed, you would know all too well his power in the hidden world.

What things are these?

The things this silly man of yours is alluding to which I pretty sure you've stuffed him full of.

Unless you want to hang him out to dry and claim no knowledge of what this silly bird is twittering about.

I have never met him TS,

INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:16 #83

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I like your Egg and Spoon thing...and the balancing act metaphor. I like eggs. And metaphors. And spoons for that matter.

But that's the only interesting or engaging thing you've ever said on this forum.

The rest is just fluff, filler and stuffing you've taken out of Gan Anim's chicken.

Mate ......listen to me here....im going to tell you something new to you perhaps......take it with the balance of Salt you have...or not..

The reason you like that egg and spoon gig.....IS because you identify with it....youve played the part for me by your responses...

Folks can see for themselves reading this thread all that needs to be seen....

Look for my replies to Ugh , Roc , Flare and yourself for the tid bits that you didnt understand yet

You do not realise you have a friend here today...

he will be gone soon enough....can you stand on terra firma without him tho.......

Thats your work youve yet to do and show....start today mate

Live well and prosper egg :thumbup:

Listen 'mate' noone has a problem understanding what you've said.

You haven't said anything.

And I doubt you have anything worth saying that hasn't already been inside Gan Anim's oven ready chicken.

I like the Egg metaphor because I admire originality and wit. But like I said, it's the only interesting or original thing you've ever come out with.

But to be honest that probably came from Gan Anim too didn't it?

You know it did. By the way I wonder how Gan Anim infected you with his brain worm.

Is it possible to catch mental illness via PM?

Interesting.

By the way I know you think you're being clever with you comments about 'shedding your skin' but I'm already 15 bus stops ahead of you. In fact I'm travelling by space ship while you fumble for cognitive loose change. Ooops, you've dropped your shopping. What's in your bag? Paxo stuffing mix. Nothing but a stuffed turkey in my opinion. Just in time for Christmas too.

I've experienced the things Gan Anim has only heard about at the lodge which he whispered into your green and unripe ear.

If you'd really experienced the things you'd alluded to you wouldn't dismiss Jesus quite so easily, but indeed, you would know all too well his power in the hidden world.

What things are these?

The things this silly man of yours is alluding to which I pretty sure you've stuffed him full of.

Unless you want to hang him out to dry and claim no knowledge of what this silly bird is twittering about.

I have never met him TS,


Perhaps not, but you seem to have triggered a nervous breakdown of some kind in him.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:19 #84

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I like your Egg and Spoon thing...and the balancing act metaphor. I like eggs. And metaphors. And spoons for that matter.

But that's the only interesting or engaging thing you've ever said on this forum.

The rest is just fluff, filler and stuffing you've taken out of Gan Anim's chicken.

Mate ......listen to me here....im going to tell you something new to you perhaps......take it with the balance of Salt you have...or not..

The reason you like that egg and spoon gig.....IS because you identify with it....youve played the part for me by your responses...

Folks can see for themselves reading this thread all that needs to be seen....

Look for my replies to Ugh , Roc , Flare and yourself for the tid bits that you didnt understand yet

You do not realise you have a friend here today...

he will be gone soon enough....can you stand on terra firma without him tho.......

Thats your work youve yet to do and show....start today mate

Live well and prosper egg :thumbup:

Listen 'mate' noone has a problem understanding what you've said.

You haven't said anything.

And I doubt you have anything worth saying that hasn't already been inside Gan Anim's oven ready chicken.

I like the Egg metaphor because I admire originality and wit. But like I said, it's the only interesting or original thing you've ever come out with.

But to be honest that probably came from Gan Anim too didn't it?

You know it did. By the way I wonder how Gan Anim infected you with his brain worm.

Is it possible to catch mental illness via PM?

Interesting.

By the way I know you think you're being clever with you comments about 'shedding your skin' but I'm already 15 bus stops ahead of you. In fact I'm travelling by space ship while you fumble for cognitive loose change. Ooops, you've dropped your shopping. What's in your bag? Paxo stuffing mix. Nothing but a stuffed turkey in my opinion. Just in time for Christmas too.

I've experienced the things Gan Anim has only heard about at the lodge which he whispered into your green and unripe ear.

If you'd really experienced the things you'd alluded to you wouldn't dismiss Jesus quite so easily, but indeed, you would know all too well his power in the hidden world.

What things are these?

The things this silly man of yours is alluding to which I pretty sure you've stuffed him full of.

Unless you want to hang him out to dry and claim no knowledge of what this silly bird is twittering about.

I have never met him TS,


Perhaps not, but you seem to have triggered a nervous breakdown of some kind in him.

Words are triggers, ideologies are triggers, neither will save us in our time of need.

What things have you seen ?
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 16:20 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:26 #85

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
This one doesnt read the posts my friend....as you pointed out clearly before for any with nous to look.....

He surely despises me and our message......he even tried to blame you instead of me.... :dunno:

Gan.....i didnt listen to Alan much before i met you.....you asked me once about him.......i wonder if some of my posts captured his message?

I am about done here :coolio:

Lots to do as you well know....

Keep an eye on the reasoning if youve time....i think alot of them heard you :thumbup:

To all who disliked my messages and ideas....im sorry if i offended/was rude/bellitling/whatever else you felt

Its late in the game folks.......Gan and i do not privately message........Some time ago i did message him on the DIF when we were in dialogue with a so called Templar.......i know what Gan knows is the correct way .....ive been trying to find someone who explains and understands it better than myself...Gan told me his name and suggested i look at what Alan Watt is describing....I did

When i say to you im looking for my dog.......yes i do have a dog....he is in fact my best friend outself of my own salt....

What the message is tho........there is no GOD........you might as well look for a DOG if youve lost your GOD....You are your own best friend.,they tell you its your Dog..can you see?

This Man of the SUN does.......test him...
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 16:34 by Oreironstar.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:29 #86

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Oreironstar wrote:
This one doesnt read the posts my friend....as you pointed out clearly before for any with nous to look.....

He surely despises me and our message......he even tried to blame you instead of me.... :dunno:

Gan.....i didnt listen to Alan much before i met you.....you asked me once about him.......i wonder if some of my posts captured his message?

Maybe they are already chipped?
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:30 #87

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3439
  • Likes received: 383
For a joke I once sent a letter to Prof. Stephen Hawking asking him what the stars foretold for me, would I be lucky in love etc, and he wrote back briefly saying "All I know about the stars is that they obey Newton's Laws of Motion".
Great stuff! In other words the heavenly bodies don't "tell" us anything, they just move on their blind mindless paths.
The Bible is spot on-
"And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven." (Bible:Deuteronomy 4:19)
"He stargazed and used spells and witchcraft, and spoke to demons and wizards,he did much evil in the sight of the Lord" (Bible:2 Chron 33:6)

Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 16:32 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:33 #88

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I like your Egg and Spoon thing...and the balancing act metaphor. I like eggs. And metaphors. And spoons for that matter.

But that's the only interesting or engaging thing you've ever said on this forum.

The rest is just fluff, filler and stuffing you've taken out of Gan Anim's chicken.

Mate ......listen to me here....im going to tell you something new to you perhaps......take it with the balance of Salt you have...or not..

The reason you like that egg and spoon gig.....IS because you identify with it....youve played the part for me by your responses...

Folks can see for themselves reading this thread all that needs to be seen....

Look for my replies to Ugh , Roc , Flare and yourself for the tid bits that you didnt understand yet

You do not realise you have a friend here today...

he will be gone soon enough....can you stand on terra firma without him tho.......

Thats your work youve yet to do and show....start today mate

Live well and prosper egg :thumbup:

Listen 'mate' noone has a problem understanding what you've said.

You haven't said anything.

And I doubt you have anything worth saying that hasn't already been inside Gan Anim's oven ready chicken.

I like the Egg metaphor because I admire originality and wit. But like I said, it's the only interesting or original thing you've ever come out with.

But to be honest that probably came from Gan Anim too didn't it?

You know it did. By the way I wonder how Gan Anim infected you with his brain worm.

Is it possible to catch mental illness via PM?

Interesting.

By the way I know you think you're being clever with you comments about 'shedding your skin' but I'm already 15 bus stops ahead of you. In fact I'm travelling by space ship while you fumble for cognitive loose change. Ooops, you've dropped your shopping. What's in your bag? Paxo stuffing mix. Nothing but a stuffed turkey in my opinion. Just in time for Christmas too.

I've experienced the things Gan Anim has only heard about at the lodge which he whispered into your green and unripe ear.

If you'd really experienced the things you'd alluded to you wouldn't dismiss Jesus quite so easily, but indeed, you would know all too well his power in the hidden world.

What things are these?

The things this silly man of yours is alluding to which I pretty sure you've stuffed him full of.

Unless you want to hang him out to dry and claim no knowledge of what this silly bird is twittering about.

I have never met him TS,


Perhaps not, but you seem to have triggered a nervous breakdown of some kind in him.

Words are triggers, ideologies are triggers, neither will save us in our time of need.

What things have you seen ?

You'll just have to wait and see won't you.

But I guarantee you will reassess your preconceptions about certain things when the time comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:39 #89

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Ugh wrote:
For a joke I once sent a letter to Prof. Stephen Hawking asking him what the stars foretold for me, would I be lucky in love etc, and he wrote back briefly saying "All I know about the stars is that they obey Newton's Laws of Motion".
Great stuff! In other words the heavenly bodies don't "tell" us anything, they just move on their blind mindless paths.
The Bible is spot on-
"And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven." (Bible:Deuteronomy 4:19)
"He stargazed and used spells and witchcraft, and spoke to demons and wizards,he did much evil in the sight of the Lord" (Bible:2 Chron 33:6)


Folks another clue here......a big one.....

Ugh Is not a real TEMPLAR.....not even a templar.......He wants to take on that sort of "persona" to you all so you blindly listen to his bollox.....
o thats the other thing....IN MY OPINION he doesnt have any.....ask him about wanting children???? :facepalm:

You need to be able to teach your children.......Not brainwash them..... :thumbup:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:41 #90

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.



There is no higher power, only the day in which we all live today.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 16:42 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:44 #91

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 78
Gan Anim wrote:
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.




Thankyou Gan.....your a true friend to any man whos lost and needs a push on the road...

I want to end my part in this now
Its always been your message
I learnt how to explain it thanks to your understanding :thumbup:

May your crop be bountiful SIR
:)
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:48 #92

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I like your Egg and Spoon thing...and the balancing act metaphor. I like eggs. And metaphors. And spoons for that matter.

But that's the only interesting or engaging thing you've ever said on this forum.

The rest is just fluff, filler and stuffing you've taken out of Gan Anim's chicken.

Mate ......listen to me here....im going to tell you something new to you perhaps......take it with the balance of Salt you have...or not..

The reason you like that egg and spoon gig.....IS because you identify with it....youve played the part for me by your responses...

Folks can see for themselves reading this thread all that needs to be seen....

Look for my replies to Ugh , Roc , Flare and yourself for the tid bits that you didnt understand yet

You do not realise you have a friend here today...

he will be gone soon enough....can you stand on terra firma without him tho.......

Thats your work youve yet to do and show....start today mate

Live well and prosper egg :thumbup:

Listen 'mate' noone has a problem understanding what you've said.

You haven't said anything.

And I doubt you have anything worth saying that hasn't already been inside Gan Anim's oven ready chicken.

I like the Egg metaphor because I admire originality and wit. But like I said, it's the only interesting or original thing you've ever come out with.

But to be honest that probably came from Gan Anim too didn't it?

You know it did. By the way I wonder how Gan Anim infected you with his brain worm.

Is it possible to catch mental illness via PM?

Interesting.

By the way I know you think you're being clever with you comments about 'shedding your skin' but I'm already 15 bus stops ahead of you. In fact I'm travelling by space ship while you fumble for cognitive loose change. Ooops, you've dropped your shopping. What's in your bag? Paxo stuffing mix. Nothing but a stuffed turkey in my opinion. Just in time for Christmas too.

I've experienced the things Gan Anim has only heard about at the lodge which he whispered into your green and unripe ear.

If you'd really experienced the things you'd alluded to you wouldn't dismiss Jesus quite so easily, but indeed, you would know all too well his power in the hidden world.

What things are these?

The things this silly man of yours is alluding to which I pretty sure you've stuffed him full of.

Unless you want to hang him out to dry and claim no knowledge of what this silly bird is twittering about.

I have never met him TS,


Perhaps not, but you seem to have triggered a nervous breakdown of some kind in him.

Words are triggers, ideologies are triggers, neither will save us in our time of need.

What things have you seen ?

You'll just have to wait and see won't you.

But I guarantee you will reassess your preconceptions about certain things when the time comes.

Have you been to this place and returned? in your dreams or in the flesh? wait and see, is like wanting that thing you cannot have, your going to have to do better than that TS, such surity will have evidence not promises and or gaurantees.

You see you do not have anything of the sort, only in your mind, where did you aquire such knowledge from?
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:50 #93

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
Gan Anim wrote:
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.

Two paragraphs of nothing at all. Wow. I think I have learned your trick. You say nothing but you spend a long time saying it. Weaker minds mistake this for wisdom.

There is no higher power, only the day in which we all live today.

This is something you cannot proclaim. You only base this, like most atheists, on either extrapolating your own pain, or an attempt to negate your guilt by refuting any idea of judgement.

All atheists fill either one criterion or the other. They either are filled with pain or filled with guilt. They try to solve this by atheism.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 16:51 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 16:54 #94

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I like your Egg and Spoon thing...and the balancing act metaphor. I like eggs. And metaphors. And spoons for that matter.

But that's the only interesting or engaging thing you've ever said on this forum.

The rest is just fluff, filler and stuffing you've taken out of Gan Anim's chicken.

Mate ......listen to me here....im going to tell you something new to you perhaps......take it with the balance of Salt you have...or not..

The reason you like that egg and spoon gig.....IS because you identify with it....youve played the part for me by your responses...

Folks can see for themselves reading this thread all that needs to be seen....

Look for my replies to Ugh , Roc , Flare and yourself for the tid bits that you didnt understand yet

You do not realise you have a friend here today...

he will be gone soon enough....can you stand on terra firma without him tho.......

Thats your work youve yet to do and show....start today mate

Live well and prosper egg :thumbup:

Listen 'mate' noone has a problem understanding what you've said.

You haven't said anything.

And I doubt you have anything worth saying that hasn't already been inside Gan Anim's oven ready chicken.

I like the Egg metaphor because I admire originality and wit. But like I said, it's the only interesting or original thing you've ever come out with.

But to be honest that probably came from Gan Anim too didn't it?

You know it did. By the way I wonder how Gan Anim infected you with his brain worm.

Is it possible to catch mental illness via PM?

Interesting.

By the way I know you think you're being clever with you comments about 'shedding your skin' but I'm already 15 bus stops ahead of you. In fact I'm travelling by space ship while you fumble for cognitive loose change. Ooops, you've dropped your shopping. What's in your bag? Paxo stuffing mix. Nothing but a stuffed turkey in my opinion. Just in time for Christmas too.

I've experienced the things Gan Anim has only heard about at the lodge which he whispered into your green and unripe ear.

If you'd really experienced the things you'd alluded to you wouldn't dismiss Jesus quite so easily, but indeed, you would know all too well his power in the hidden world.

What things are these?

The things this silly man of yours is alluding to which I pretty sure you've stuffed him full of.

Unless you want to hang him out to dry and claim no knowledge of what this silly bird is twittering about.

I have never met him TS,


Perhaps not, but you seem to have triggered a nervous breakdown of some kind in him.

Words are triggers, ideologies are triggers, neither will save us in our time of need.

What things have you seen ?

You'll just have to wait and see won't you.

But I guarantee you will reassess your preconceptions about certain things when the time comes.

Have you been to this place and returned? in your dreams or in the flesh? wait and see, is like wanting that thing you cannot have, your going to have to do better than that TS, such surity will have evidence not promises and or gaurantees.

You see you do not have anything of the sort, only in your mind, where did you aquire such knowledge from?

Maybe you should ask your friend Onion Ring, he alluded to it.

I wouldn't tell you anything because you have closed your mind and it would be a waste of time.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 17:00 #95

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3439
  • Likes received: 383
Oreironstar wrote:
Ugh Is not a real TEMPLAR.....not even a templar.......He wants to take on that sort of "persona" to you all so you blindly listen to his bollox..

Talking of bollox, here's that spiritually retarded atheist Sagan "worshipping" the stars again, he can't seem to get it into his head that everything up there is just useless cosmic debris left over from the big bang..:)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 17:03 #96

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.

Two paragraphs of nothing at all. Wow. I think I have learned your trick. You say nothing but you spend a long time saying it. Weaker minds mistake this for wisdom.

There is no higher power, only the day in which we all live today.

This is something you cannot proclaim.

You only base this, like most atheists, on either extrapolating your own pain, or an attempt to negate your guilt by refuting any idea of judgement.

All atheists fill either one criterion or the other. They either are filled with pain or filled with guilt. They try to solve this by atheism.

Was that your attempt at handing me a blasphemy notice TS, it failed to leave me feeling emprty inside, and its original task, silly indeed.

Those who have such dellusions murdered millions of nature loving indiginous peoples around the world for such an idiotic ideology, who they destroyed to the point of no return and then offered them salvation by conversion, a most henous crime to any good persons mind and way of life, they had everything they ever needed right where they were.

And you continue this original great works, the virus within you simply cannot leave any stone unturned and must turn their minds to a zombie like state for their own aggrandization, not on my watch you won't.

So, this old fat and unfit man who you think you can make him your salve, will do what he knows best and that is to live and let live, please do not ridicule and then try to come to my rescue, you are the original religious bed hopper that took half his lifetime searching for something that he already posses.

Do not be a slave to a rthym you do not understand or you will find yourself looking back at you from inside the hole that you have just dug.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 17:06 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Communication 07 Dec 2018 17:06 #97

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.

Two paragraphs of nothing at all. Wow. I think I have learned your trick. You say nothing but you spend a long time saying it. Weaker minds mistake this for wisdom.

There is no higher power, only the day in which we all live today.

This is something you cannot proclaim.
You only base this, like most atheists, on either extrapolating your own pain, or an attempt to negate your guilt by refuting any idea of judgement.

All atheists fill either one criterion or the other. They either are filled with pain or filled with guilt. They try to solve this by atheism.

Was that your attempt at handing me a blasphemy motice TS, it failed to leave me feeling emprty insie, and its original task, silly indeed.

Those who have such dellusions murdered millions of nature loving indiginous peoples around the world for such an idiotic ideology, who they destroyed to the point of no return and then offered them salvation by conversion, a most henous crime to any good persons mind and way of life, they had everything they ever needed right where they were.

And you continue this original great works, the virus within you simply cannot leave any stone unturned and must turn their minds to a zombie like state for their own aggrandization, not on my watch you won't.

So, this old fat and unfit man who you think you can make him your salve, will do what he knows best and that is to live and let live, please do not ridicule and then try to come to my rescue, you are the original religious bed hopper that took half his lifetime searching for something that he already posses.

Do not be a slave to a rthym you do not understand or you will find yourself looking back at you from inside the hole that you have just dug.

Well I don't expect you to come clean about your inner pain or guilt here. Only you know the full scale of this. It's just an observation which is usually borne out when looking into the lives of declared atheists. You always find pain, self-loathing, depression, suicide and abuse of themselves or others.....

Also far more people have been murdered by Freemasonic Secular Materialism in the past century. At least 100 million.

Your Masonic friends are history's most prolific and successful mass-murderers.

And I am a slave to nothing. You speak like a Satanist..... I have heard this before.... 'better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.'

No normal person considers belief in God to be 'slavery'.

Except a Satanist would. I wonder if when speaking to you I'm actually speaking to one of Satan's unwitting agents on Earth.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 17:14 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 17:13 #98

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.

Two paragraphs of nothing at all. Wow. I think I have learned your trick. You say nothing but you spend a long time saying it. Weaker minds mistake this for wisdom.

Careful I can feel your superstisions beginning to boil over.

You think you have discovered something new, now there is something to talk about.

There is no higher power, only the day in which we all live today.

This is something you cannot proclaim.
You only base this, like most atheists, on either extrapolating your own pain, or an attempt to negate your guilt by refuting any idea of judgement.

All atheists fill either one criterion or the other. They either are filled with pain or filled with guilt. They try to solve this by atheism.

Was that your attempt at handing me a blasphemy motice TS, it failed to leave me feeling emprty insie, and its original task, silly indeed.

Those who have such dellusions murdered millions of nature loving indiginous peoples around the world for such an idiotic ideology, who they destroyed to the point of no return and then offered them salvation by conversion, a most henous crime to any good persons mind and way of life, they had everything they ever needed right where they were.

And you continue this original great works, the virus within you simply cannot leave any stone unturned and must turn their minds to a zombie like state for their own aggrandization, not on my watch you won't.

So, this old fat and unfit man who you think you can make him your salve, will do what he knows best and that is to live and let live, please do not ridicule and then try to come to my rescue, you are the original religious bed hopper that took half his lifetime searching for something that he already posses.

Do not be a slave to a rthym you do not understand or you will find yourself looking back at you from inside the hole that you have just dug.

Far more people have been murdered by so called Secular Materialism in the past century.

Don't try that old bullshit.

And I am a slave to nothing. You speak like a Satanist..... I have heard this before.... 'better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.'

When did Satan enter you? I'm sure he's in there.

First you offer blasphemy, now exorcision which you have already offered earlier in our conversations together, these are very dangerous dellusions my freind, all designed to ridicule and confuse anyone with a slate clear mind for your own pleasure seeking.

I don't believe in either house of ill repute, nor take sides in a kind of philosophy which is designed to divide.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 17:17 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 17:15 #99

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1860
  • Likes received: 1014
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.

Two paragraphs of nothing at all. Wow. I think I have learned your trick. You say nothing but you spend a long time saying it. Weaker minds mistake this for wisdom.

There is no higher power, only the day in which we all live today.

This is something you cannot proclaim.
You only base this, like most atheists, on either extrapolating your own pain, or an attempt to negate your guilt by refuting any idea of judgement.

All atheists fill either one criterion or the other. They either are filled with pain or filled with guilt. They try to solve this by atheism.

Was that your attempt at handing me a blasphemy motice TS, it failed to leave me feeling emprty insie, and its original task, silly indeed.

Those who have such dellusions murdered millions of nature loving indiginous peoples around the world for such an idiotic ideology, who they destroyed to the point of no return and then offered them salvation by conversion, a most henous crime to any good persons mind and way of life, they had everything they ever needed right where they were.

And you continue this original great works, the virus within you simply cannot leave any stone unturned and must turn their minds to a zombie like state for their own aggrandization, not on my watch you won't.

So, this old fat and unfit man who you think you can make him your salve, will do what he knows best and that is to live and let live, please do not ridicule and then try to come to my rescue, you are the original religious bed hopper that took half his lifetime searching for something that he already posses.

Do not be a slave to a rthym you do not understand or you will find yourself looking back at you from inside the hole that you have just dug.

Far more people have been murdered by so called Secular Materialism in the past century.

Don't try that old bullshit.

And I am a slave to nothing. You speak like a Satanist..... I have heard this before.... 'better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.'

When did Satan enter you? I'm sure he's in there.

First you offer blasphemy, now exorcision which you have already offered earlier in our conversations together, these are very dangerous dellusions my freind, all designed to ridicule and confuse anyone with a slate clear mind for your own pleasure seeking.

I don't believe in either house of ill repute, nor take sides in a kind of philosophy which is designed to divide.

I offer nothing. Just telling you what you are.

You have a damaged brain and a damaged soul, this is evident because you would prefer an unprovable lie over an abundant and self evident truth. So we are not dealing with reason in your case, but with deliberate and willful error.

This must have a rational cause.
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 17:18 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 07 Dec 2018 17:19 #100

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Surely one must not doubt ones own ideology by their unknown designer of the univrse, the marriage that is the Sun, Moon and Earth, doubt them and doubt everything that is in perpetual motion, in order of, such a system that keeps us all alive, doubt these things and doubt the unknown but imagined wonder, but do not doubt, live with it, go with the flow, be one with it.

The key to this riddle is nobody knows, but if one trust in ones self then you can be one with the system itself and make the best of it while you can because one day it will all end in your own eyes.

Two paragraphs of nothing at all. Wow. I think I have learned your trick. You say nothing but you spend a long time saying it. Weaker minds mistake this for wisdom.

There is no higher power, only the day in which we all live today.

This is something you cannot proclaim.
You only base this, like most atheists, on either extrapolating your own pain, or an attempt to negate your guilt by refuting any idea of judgement.

All atheists fill either one criterion or the other. They either are filled with pain or filled with guilt. They try to solve this by atheism.

Was that your attempt at handing me a blasphemy motice TS, it failed to leave me feeling emprty insie, and its original task, silly indeed.

Those who have such dellusions murdered millions of nature loving indiginous peoples around the world for such an idiotic ideology, who they destroyed to the point of no return and then offered them salvation by conversion, a most henous crime to any good persons mind and way of life, they had everything they ever needed right where they were.

And you continue this original great works, the virus within you simply cannot leave any stone unturned and must turn their minds to a zombie like state for their own aggrandization, not on my watch you won't.

So, this old fat and unfit man who you think you can make him your salve, will do what he knows best and that is to live and let live, please do not ridicule and then try to come to my rescue, you are the original religious bed hopper that took half his lifetime searching for something that he already posses.

Do not be a slave to a rthym you do not understand or you will find yourself looking back at you from inside the hole that you have just dug.

Far more people have been murdered by so called Secular Materialism in the past century.

Don't try that old bullshit.

And I am a slave to nothing. You speak like a Satanist..... I have heard this before.... 'better to reign in hell than serve in heaven.'

When did Satan enter you? I'm sure he's in there.

First you offer blasphemy, now exorcision which you have already offered earlier in our conversations together, these are very dangerous dellusions my freind, all designed to ridicule and confuse anyone with a slate clear mind for your own pleasure seeking.

I don't believe in either house of ill repute, nor take sides in a kind of philosophy which is designed to divide.

I offer nothing. Just telling you what you are.

You have a damaged brain and a damaged soul, this is evident because you would prefer an unprovable lie over an abundant and self evident truth.

So we are not dealing with reason in your case, but with deliberate and willful error.

This must have a rational cause.

Thank you, can I go and live in peace now.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 17:20 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.