Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Communication

Communication 08 Dec 2018 09:40 #81

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
It's interference from developed nations that fucked them up in the first place, you can't unfuck them by interfering some more
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 09:55 #82

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
I'm not suggesting to send convoys of food, rather to develop the IAVS programme there...the challenge with famine and disease is to overcome it, surely we're turning out back on 'god' by not doing so.

...So you're saying god made the big bang.... Why did it take him so many billions of years to finish the job and not just one week (including a rest day)?

...Do you think he needs to create an entire exploding universe just to house a tiny planet full of pipsqueaks like us?

...Don't you like fuzzy-wuzzies Ugh?

1- A better idea than the IAVS do-gooder programme would be to tell them to stop fucking so much, then there be no surplus mouths to feed..:)

2- We've got beggars and homeless on our streets which is why God wants us to look after our own people first..:)-
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.." (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)

3- God-time is different to human-time-
"With God a thousand years are as one day" (2 Peter 3:8 )

4- The Big Bang contained a colossal amount of energy which was needed to be converted into matter to form the earth, and the rest is just a left-over cosmic debris field.
You may think we're pipsqueaks, but we have the ability to THINK and live, whereas useless debris can't..:)

5- I don't mind fuzzy-wuzzies and other immigrants coming in strictly-limited numbers, but there are so many here that I wish them and all other scrounging heathen bastards would fuck off back where they came from..:)
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 09:56 by Ugh.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 10:13 #83

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
The only right thing to do is to leave them alone
You can't fix stupid

Communication 08 Dec 2018 10:17 #84

• Frothy
  • Released
Did god make the 'scrounging heathen bastards' Ugh?

Have you thought that since Africa seems to be behind as a developed continent, that if we want to have less migration to Europe etc...the best plan might be to redirect the funding that we (The West) use for wars and do something about making Africa an easier/better place to survive in?

I know a nice christian lady Ugh, she helps people, she's not mean like you seem to be.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 10:24 by Frothy.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 10:22 #85

• Frothy
  • Released
Ugh
3- God-time is different to human-time-

So god made the universe in 6000 years, that;s not compatible with the big bang theory Ugh.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 10:23 by Frothy.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 10:52 #86

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:

Have you thought that since Africa seems to be behind as a developed continent, that if we want to have less migration to Europe etc...the best plan might be to redirect the funding that we (The West) use for wars and do something about making Africa an easier/better place to survive in?

I know a nice christian lady Ugh, she helps people, she's not mean like you seem to be.
I swear Leftists are the worst racists, they're worse than the goddamn missionaries, or even the Jehovah Witnesses in their endless mission to save souls and convert them to western liberalism.
You can't fix stupid

Communication 08 Dec 2018 14:29 #87

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

1- God made all humans pure and good, but then the bad influence of parents, teachers and the Establishment creeps in and many end up as spiritual retards or heathens-
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this..to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)

2- If we want to have less immigration to Europe the best thing is to vote for a party like UKIP which wants to shut the door in their faces..:)

3- I gave a beggar £20 (26 US dollars) the other day, I must be nuts
..:)
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 14:30 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Communication 08 Dec 2018 14:36 #88

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote- God-time is different to human-time-

Frothy wrote:
So god made the universe in 6000 years, that;s not compatible with the big bang theory Ugh.

No offence mate but you sound like a fundy preacherman, they take every word in the bible as literally as you do..:)
Einstein proved time is stretchy and elastic, so it could well have run at different speeds throughout the formation of the universe, there are even bible passages about time apparently stopping and going backwards..:)

God said- "Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down" (Isaiah 38:8 )
"Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel: “Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”
So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped,
the sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day.." (Joshua 10:12-14)
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 14:41 by Ugh.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 14:38 #89

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I would vote UKIP before any Kosher Nationalist party if I was an English twat
But than I'm an AnarchoCapitalist and I've never voted in my life
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 14:40 by Rocco.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 18:56 #90

• Frothy
  • Released
Ugh wrote:
Ugh wrote- God-time is different to human-time-

Frothy wrote:

No offence mate but you sound like a fundy preacherman, they take every word in the bible as literally as you do..:)
Einstein proved time is stretchy and elastic, so it could well have run at different speeds throughout the formation of the universe, there are even bible passages about time apparently stopping and going backwards..:)

God said- "Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down" (Isaiah 38:8 )
"Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel: “Sun, stand still over Gibeon, and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”
So the sun stood still, and the moon stopped,
the sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day.." (Joshua 10:12-14)

I'm trying to make sense of how you think the big bang was created by god, like over 13 billion years ago....so that he could make light and humanity in seven days. Your answer was that god's days last 1000 years, so that's 6000 years for creation according to the bible and the passage you quoted.

it's nothing like the billions of years that the big bang theory presents....why would the bible interpret 13 billion years as a six day working week?

Sounds like baloney to me Ugh.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 19:18 by Frothy.

Communication 08 Dec 2018 19:01 #91

• Frothy
  • Released
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

1- God made all humans pure and good, but then the bad influence of parents, teachers and the Establishment creeps in and many end up as spiritual retards or heathens-
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this..to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)

2- If we want to have less immigration to Europe the best thing is to vote for a party like UKIP which wants to shut the door in their faces..:)

3- I gave a beggar £20 (26 US dollars) the other day, I must be nuts

Have you got a quote from UkIP about that? Or am i taking you too literally and should just scroll on by...

So spiritual retards are bad people, is that it Ugh? Should Christian African immigrants be permitted?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 19:14 by Frothy.

Communication 09 Dec 2018 01:59 #92

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
...why would the bible interpret 13 billion years as a six day working week?
Sounds like baloney to me Ugh.
So spiritual retards are bad people, is that it Ugh? Should Christian African immigrants be permitted?

1- Like I said mate, don't interpret every word in the bible rigidly and inflexibly, but think CONTEXT instead.
For example Jesus said "Go out and buy swords", and "Hate your father and mother" but in context we know he didn't mean it at all....:)
So when the bible says "With God a thousand years are as one day", it's simply a way of saying a thousand years (or a million years or a trillion years) is just the blink of an eye to him....:)

2- Spiritual retards are people who reject Jesus, I wouldn't go so far as to say they're all bad but they must certainly be nutty...:)
Christians are the sons and daughters of God (he says so himself) so as far as I'm concerned black Christians can immigrate here anytime....:)
However I doubt if Christians would want to abandon their homelands, they'd prefer to stay and help build up their infrastructure rather than come scrounging off us

Communication 09 Dec 2018 02:06 #93

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote- If we want to have less immigration to Europe the best thing is to vote for a party like UKIP which wants to shut the door in their faces.
Frothy wrote:
Have you got a quote from UkIP about that? Or am i taking you too literally and should just scroll on by...

Here ya go mate, it's simple commonsense, I vote for UKIP and it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling..:)
Anybody who doesn't agree with their manifesto is a traitor and a lousy parent for not caring about the wellbeing of their country and their kids-

UKIP MANIFESTO- "UKIP believes that the age of uncontrolled mass-immigration must come to an end.
UKIP will introduce a selective and limited Australian style points-based immigration system. Immigration for permanent settlement must be strictly limited."

www.ukip.org/ukip-manifesto-item.php?cat_id=5
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2018 02:11 by Ugh.

Communication 11 Dec 2018 02:12 #94

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
We as humans need ro stop being Anal twats and we need to think for ourselves and not live in houses of ill repute...
Perhaps if we stop judging others and trust in looking after each other and working hard for each other.......we can all pay our way and
perhaps our God or your gods will find us if we stop hurting each other and our selves
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Communication 11 Dec 2018 02:45 #95

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Oreironstar wrote:
We as humans need ro stop being Anal twats and we need to think for ourselves and not live in houses of ill repute...
Perhaps if we stop judging others and trust in looking after each other and working hard for each other.......we can all pay our way and
perhaps our God or your gods will find us if we stop hurting each other and our selves
We fight, so you can be a tree hugging pacifist hippy
You can't fix stupid

Communication 11 Dec 2018 03:30 #96

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
We fight, ...

Still awaiting your sabotage act of the BOP* to stop letting the oil money flow into the pockets of (((the families))).... :wissl:

*Blow Out Preventer
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Communication 11 Dec 2018 07:23 #97

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
We fight, ...

Still awaiting your sabotage act of the BOP* to stop letting the oil money flow into the pockets of (((the families))).... :wissl:

*Blow Out Preventer

We're a privately owned drilling contractor company. Our rig is on a $560K Dayrate and I got plenty $$$PetroDollars$$$ flowing into my pockets. What the Oil Company does with the Well and it's Profits is none of my concern

We have a 5 RAM BOP. We get a kick once in awhile but nothing we can't handle

Btw, you haven't got a fuckin' clue what you're talking about. This is what happens when the BOP fails

I was working on another rig for this company when this happened
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2018 11:32 by Rocco.

Communication 23 Aug 2020 15:24 #98

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Highlighting this thread about imo two Masons exilium and Oreironstar.

Say what you will about Frothy, but he caught on about Brian Rose of London Real early on.

Frothy wrote
It's a bit creepy the way that Gan and the other one (Oreironstar) are stuck up each-other....far too close for my liking,

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/71682-communication.html?start=100#309861
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2020 15:27 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Communication 23 Aug 2020 17:10 #99

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Novum, can we trade hostages? exilium for Frothy....

At least that guy was honest about who he was and his purpose here.....

Communication 24 Aug 2020 01:59 #100

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Let both Frothy and Pfiz back should they wish I reckon. We're all a bit mental, nothing bad about that, the system is mental,everything is bad about that.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare