Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why The Left Think They are Better

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 20:09 #1

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
From a once Trotsky'ist, wht the left think they are better.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2018 11:40 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 20:20 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
This odious toad didn't come to any true realizations he just moved centre along with the perceived russian one .

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 21:05 #3

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
If people could step back and see how they are all being divided on how much they earn, and respected each other it would make things much easier for us to get along, we are all being played as money pawns on a consumerist smorghasbord, all eating at each other as our creativity is being raped from us and given over for cheaper labour and the next best fix, which won't fix it, but destroy it.

In the near future there will only be those who make a real killing at the cheap shop and those who try and fend for themselves using their own intuition and real life skills, we all have a real choice which way we want to go and what we think is actually ours to keep at the end of this debacle, and think others owe us a living for doing nothing for ourselves.

Its not going to be pretty folks.
INACTIVE

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 21:19 #4

What identity politics has done is bring to the surface a lot of resentments and latent racism

its blown a dog whistle for any people who want to hate on white people

having debated with many progressives online i have now a radically altered view of the political landscape and have smashed my own naive position of seeing things only in terms of a class war

what i've seen is people being mobilised into hating me on the basis of my skin colour. I've come to realise that the new left is full of racists....anti-white racists

In the past people complained about white racism in the form of imperialism and colonialism and that was something i could understand and get behind

But now what i'm seeing is a reverse racism where people are seeking to make white people into a demographic minority in the west and the question i'm asking myself is if society has been conditioned to see whiteness as a problem and the removal of whiteness from existence as some sort of moral imperative then what happens when white children become the minority in the playground? What happens to white adults in the work place in a culture that has bred a disdain for whiteness?

If whiteness has come to be demonised then how do white children or adults get treated as a minority in a society where racism against white people is socially accepted and even held up as an ideological requirement?

What will pro mass immigration people in for example momentum do the day their grandchildren come home crying saying they are being bullied in the playground each day for the colour of their skin and when their teacher is unsympathetic to that?

I'm really curious about this stuff....like do people think these things through before they unleash these sorts of forces?

Where do they think it leads? Do they think some sort of utopia will emerge out of anti-white racism?

Because what i think will emerge out of such a toxic culture is a victimisation of white people followed by a defencive backlash
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 21:55 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy, Rocco

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 21:56 #5

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I havent seen many anti white people in hoods running around lynching people in London yet..& the people promoting these hate crimes & PC in society are majority white im afraid. So it must be like a kind of Sadomasochist thing.
Or Order out of chaos like everything else...divide & rule with the help from the Zio tool Ethno nationalist.

I dont see many whites complaining about CAA or ADL Orwellian thought terrorist..they are following the pied piper Tommy.
Tommy is white last time I checked.
But fully supports Jewish supremacism & mass immigration in Palestine & ethnic cleansing of native peoples.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 22:19 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
porridge wrote:
I havent seen many anti white people in hoods running around lynching people in London yet..& the people promoting these hate crimes & PC in society are majority white im afraid. So it must be like a kind of Sadomasochist thing.
Or Order out of chaos like everything else...divide & rule with the help from the Zio tool Ethno nationalist.

I dont see many whites complaining about CAA or ADL Orwellian thought terrorist..they are following the pied piper Tommy.
But fully supports Jewish supremacism & mass immigration in Palestine & ethnic cleansing of native peoples.

Tommy like any other idiot is on the gravy train, it is money that he needs to survive and he will get it as long as he promotes white charity, while people are looking in that direction the new order marches forward unoticed and will ignore it unless it is their duaghters or sons being abused by both black or whites.

Remember Jews are also white and will have to live with whatever system comes along, but its not going to work living surrounded by coloured people, an enclave or Jerico type situation will eventually backfire on them as well.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 22:29 #7

porridge wrote:

well you are looking at how things stand now and i'm looking at how things will stand in 20 years time if they continue at this rate

so one MP has claimed that the UN migration compact willbring something like 50+ million migrants into europe in a matter of years

Now when you consider that alongside the fact that fertility in both men AND women in the west is crashing at phenomenal rates then a picture begins to emerge of a radically altered demographic and i don't think it is unreasonable to question what the implications of that will be

Re tommy i see rothschild cabal funding on both the left and the right

This is demonstrable for example we know the rothschilds created israel so we see their fingerprints on the zionism wing of the conspiracy and then we also see them funding 'left' politicians like hilary clinton and also fabianism. George soros is basically a rothschild cabal bagman so what we have there is the rothschild cabal funding both communism AND zionism which is widely perceived to be a rightwing thing

Anthony sutton covers this in his books on how wall street funded both the bolsheviks AND the nazis which would on the surface appear to contradict itself

But when we consider that the nazi persecutions then forced many jewish people to flee to israel and that in fact before things got really ugly the nazis were shipping people out to israel in the 'havaara agreement' we can then see a picture of an agenda to build a zionist homeland and to force jews to move there

I guess the cabal saw any jews who were killed in the process as collateral damage

But yeah we can clearly see a zionist fingerprint on the far right while at the same time we can see the cabals fingerprint on the far lefts side as well

But even if you point this out to people on the extremes will they listen? Or are they so myopically focussed that they just don't care?
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 22:38 by iamawaveofthesea.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 22:37 #8

Gan Anim wrote:
Tommy like any other idiot is on the gravy train, it is money that he needs to survive and he will get it as long as he promotes white charity, while people are looking in that direction the new order marches forward unoticed and will ignore it unless it is their duaghters or sons being abused by both black or whites.

Remember Jews are also white and will have to live with whatever system comes along, but its not going to work living surrounded by coloured people, an enclave or Jerico type situation will eventually backfire on them as well.

i think the cabal see a future where they are able to control everyone using technology

is it possible to control large populations through fear and persecution? Well the chinese communist government are managing to do it with a billion people at the moment who they have just forced social credit scores and re-education camps on so it looks like it IS possible

The technocracy would be a technological gulag where there would be no escape

With the trans atlantic slave trade the conditions were horrific but many in the carribean escaped into the hills or jungles and were able to live free. But the technocracy does not intend to leave any corner of the earth outside of its technological reach and they are for example firing up satellites into space that can bathe the surface of the earth in wifi

That's a disturbing thought: that there would be nowhere to escape to....no free hills to run to
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, porridge

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 22:56 #9

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Swedish Green Party politicians in Eslöv have issued an apology after the local council group suggested forcing out Swedes critical of multiculturalism from the area, saying the proposals were just satire.

'Satire' today - No home tomorrow
www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/15/swedish-greens-suggested-relocating-swedes-opposed-multiculturalism/

I went into breitbart to find a stereo typical piece I read recently about a 10yr old German girl being the only white in her class , bullied to exhaustion with teachers doing NOTHING .

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 22:57 #10

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

i think the cabal see a future where they are able to control everyone using technology

is it possible to control large populations through fear and persecution? Well the chinese communist government are managing to do it with a billion people at the moment who they have just forced social credit scores and re-education camps on so it looks like it IS possible

The technocracy would be a technological gulag where there would be no escape

With the trans atlantic slave trade the conditions were horrific but many in the carribean escaped into the hills or jungles and were able to live free. But the technocracy does not intend to leave any corner of the earth outside of its technological reach and they are for example firing up satellites into space that can bathe the surface of the earth in wifi

That's a disturbing thought: that there would be nowhere to escape to....no free hills to run to

Bertrand Russell took the RIIA program to China shortly after the West all but destroyed their infastructure during the opium wars, it was all planned this way, he was of the ilk of you will work for the state or die model, same anology as Malthus and Huxley, all planned 50 to a 100 years in advance.

I have offered up my sollution and showed everyone how it works, I do not fear the system any more, but what I am doing is designed to re-empower our own hand to eye coordination, not their wasteful and beligerent dissregard for humanity, it could slow down this proces and eventually bring things to a level playing field, and that is to stop using and giving our labour over to their forced exchange system and quickly.

Those who drive us apart and into what is termed as "Isolation Starvation" of our every need, need us to comply and believe we canot live without their current usury system, I say we can, and faster than we realize this and begin doing something on an individual level the sooner we can escape its insideous nature.

But first we need to put all of our differences aside, including wasteful ideologies and walk away while we still can.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 23:00 by Gan Anim.

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:04 #11

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
@ wave -
" But when we consider that the nazi persecutions then forced many jewish people to flee to israel and that in fact before things got really ugly the nazis were shipping people out to israel in the 'havaara agreement' we can then see a picture of an agenda to build a zionist homeland and to force jews to move there

I guess the cabal saw any jews who were killed in the process as collateral damage"

Are you saying you believe in the hollowhoax?
Do you really understand what led up to German mistrust of Jews?

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:22 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
@ wave -
" But when we consider that the nazi persecutions then forced many jewish people to flee to israel and that in fact before things got really ugly the nazis were shipping people out to israel in the 'havaara agreement' we can then see a picture of an agenda to build a zionist homeland and to force jews to move there

I guess the cabal saw any jews who were killed in the process as collateral damage"

Are you saying you believe in the hollowhoax?
Do you really understand what led up to German mistrust of Jews?

Wave is right, the whole Holocaust Story (pre-, during and post-WWII) has been set up to spread normal, not threatening working class jews all over the world and to Palestine in particular. Are you denying that in this process when jews were kidnapped from their homes, cramped in transit camps, stuffed in trains and transported to the (((Reinhard))) camps to be shipped to major ports as Odessa, Riga and Istanbul, jews died??

There was no "German" mistrust of jews. There was a propaganda machine set up against normal jews, by the powerful jews and their Nazi buddies. People were propagandized into hating jews, where the problem was with the scheming ones; the industrialists, banksters and politicians. And it was those who were embraced by the Nazis, up to gays, communists and traitor jews.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:24 #13

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Gan Anim wrote:
If people could step back and see how they are all being divided on how much they earn, and respected each other it would make things much easier for us to get along..

You can respect lefties, snowflakes, nonchristians, LGBT's, drunks, beggars, junkies, politicians etc if you like mate, but include me out..:)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:29 #14

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
If people could step back and see how they are all being divided on how much they earn, and respected each other it would make things much easier for us to get along..

You can respect lefties, snowflakes, nonchristians, LGBT's, drunks, beggars, junkies, politicians etc if you like mate, but include me out..:)

Jesus: "Respect every man and woman; they are all children of God."

:yerright:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:31 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:

Consider that they want to do away with whites as a majority (in current majority white countries, since whites are already a minority in the world)

And by they I mean the ones at the top behind these agendas, who then farm out the implementation to their puppet politicians and lawyers (often pollies are both)... in return the politicians are elevated and given anything they could want, so they get to leave the slave class. And ontop of that I think that quite often these days the politicians are bloodline anyway so they have a vested interest.

So I dont think its sadomasochism because these blue bloods arent wrecking themselves, but rather the competition, and potential competition going forward ie they think ahead while most people think about survival in the moment.

The blue blood families will continue to rule and breed and have (majority) white skinned offspring. Sure they may throw in a few actresses along the way (Markle) to make some token Kalergi promotion babies... but generally speaking... I think they want to be the only ones... ruling over a slave class in relative dystopia (1984 meets brave new world)

The things wave touched on, ive seen others say similar lately regarding the left being weaponised to turn on whites... its getting to a point where there is no escaping it in some places, and the elite want that to spread. Right now the places it is inescapable is limited and you might not see it on the streets of London or Sydney but it is creeping into college campuses in the USA, south africa comes to mind also of course, and that culture is propagating, the plan is perhaps for whites to not have any escape from it anywhere.

Even Rothschilds useful jews have of course been weaponised against white gentiles and quotes are screenshotted every day showing how there is a never ending stream of those who identify as ethnic jews seeing it as an us (whites) vs them situation.

Those who see the bigger picture here understand they have been weaponised also against whites, ie its get rid of whiteness or else we might be gassed 6 million times.

The elite are very clever and unfortunately too clever for most.

@ Liz, whether or not 6 mill died doesnt change the fact that jews are weaponised against gentiles, and here is why I say that... I think the jews who arent part of the blueblood cabal believe 6 million died whether it happened or not, hence most jews have an inherent drive to counter whiteness, whether they admit it or not.

Theyve been weaponised by the gamemasters, who of course were the same people who bombed the shit of of Germany while jews were in camps, and of course wanted to ship the european assimilated jews to their new creation, ISrael.

Holocaust is how you weaponize jews against gentiles.

Slavery and imperialism is how they weaponize blacks against white europeans.

No matter who was actually behind some of these historical developments, whitey gets blamed, that is the current plan.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:33 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

:up:

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:36 #17

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

:yerright:

THAT got us where we are today - manipulated out of existence :facepalm:

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:41 #18

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Gaia wrote:

Who wrote that, Mary Poppins?
Fact is, only CHRISTIANS are God's children..:)-
"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate, says the Lord, I will be a Father to you, and you shall be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )

All Jesus-rejecters are going up the spout-
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot,....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Hebrews 10:29-31)
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 23:45 by Ugh.

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:47 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Lizzy wrote:
THAT got us where we are today - manipulated out of existence :facepalm:

The church now is the enemy of those of white european descent, and uses both scripture and brainwashing against adherents to aid in their population replacement agenda.

Some will argue it wasnt always that way regarding doing away with their own followers ethnicities (and ultimately all whites seems to be the end game), and it perhaps wasnt. (I know we have members here who argue strenuously that its been subverted)

The elites population replacement aka Kalergi madness seems to have only picked up steam since the 1960s. This is when big changes to immigration policies occured in USA, UK, Australia and more.

Funnily enough it co-incides with what Mel said about the Church re. the 1960s.

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 23:48 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Why The Left Think They are Better 15 Dec 2018 23:51 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
porridge wrote:

Consider that they want to do away with whites as a majority (in current majority white countries, since whites are already a minority in the world)

And by they I mean the ones at the top behind these agendas, who then farm out the implementation to their puppet politicians and lawyers (often pollies are both)... in return the politicians are elevated and given anything they could want, so they get to leave the slave class. And ontop of that I think that quite often these days the politicians are bloodline anyway so they have a vested interest.

So I dont think its sadomasochism because these blue bloods arent wrecking themselves, but rather the competition, and potential competition going forward ie they think ahead while most people think about survival in the moment.

The blue blood families will continue to rule and breed and have (majority) white skinned offspring. Sure they may throw in a few actresses along the way (Markle) to make some token Kalergi promotion babies... but generally speaking... I think they want to be the only ones... ruling over a slave class in relative dystopia (1984 meets brave new world)

The things wave touched on, ive seen others say similar lately regarding the left being weaponised to turn on whites... its getting to a point where there is no escaping it in some places, and the elite want that to spread. Right now the places it is inescapable is limited and you might not see it on the streets of London or Sydney but it is creeping into college campuses in the USA, south africa comes to mind also of course, and that culture is propagating, the plan is perhaps for whites to not have any escape from it anywhere.

Even Rothschilds useful jews have of course been weaponised against white gentiles and quotes are screenshotted every day showing how there is a never ending stream of those who identify as ethnic jews seeing it as an us (whites) vs them situation.

Those who see the bigger picture here understand they have been weaponised also against whites, ie its get rid of whiteness or else we might be gassed 6 million times.

The elite are very clever and unfortunately too clever for most.

@ Liz, whether or not 6 mill died doesnt change the fact that jews are weaponised against gentiles, and here is why I say that... I think the jews who arent part of the blueblood cabal believe 6 million died whether it happened or not, hence most jews have an inherent drive to counter whiteness, whether they admit it or not.

Theyve been weaponised by the gamemasters, who of course were the same people who bombed the shit of of Germany while jews were in camps, and of course wanted to ship the european assimilated jews to their new creation, ISrael.

Holocaust is how you weaponize jews against gentiles.

Slavery and imperialism is how they weaponize blacks against white europeans.

No matter who was actually behind some of these historical developments, whitey gets blamed, that is the current plan.

What are you saying Nov - b/c they're brainwashed they get a free pass ?
Not in my books - most know something wasn't right about the hollowhoax but got paid off not to talk about the fact that it wasn't that bad in the camps and let the lie grow and grow and GROW ...........into the hideous monster of white genocide that it has become .
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2018 03:30 by Lizzy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare