Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: In the minds of men

In the minds of men 21 Dec 2018 17:20 #1

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
In the minds of men, and how it was conrolled and or altered, here we have a true battle for our minds by other minds,

www.amazon.com/Minds-Men-Ian-T-Taylor/dp/1882510151
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

In the minds of men 22 Dec 2018 04:34 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 70, right winger, Christian, English
Gan Anim wrote:
In the minds of men, and how it was conrolled and or altered, here we have a true battle for our minds by other minds..

Yes, the masses are easily controlled, but most TZ members are very strong-willed and therefore immune to mind-control..:)
For example I've been subjected to brainwashing attempts for 70 years, first by parents, then by teachers and then by the Establishment in general, but it's all water off a duck's back to me because I'm still the exact same tough-minded sonofabitch I always was, so if I can resist it anybody can, if they've got the guts..:)
PS- In 2002 my solicitor sent me to a psychiatrist in connection with a vigilante charge I was facing, no doubt he was hoping the shrink would pronounce me insane so that he could try to get me off on a "guilty but insane" plea.
But amazingly the shrink pronounced me sane and his report concluded with something like-
"Mr X is a very strong minded individual which would account for the trouble he now finds himself in with the police, but his behaviour was appropriate throughout the interview and I can therefore find no grounds to suspect his mental faculties are impaired"

Cue one of my "life theme songs"-

Last Edit: 22 Dec 2018 04:37 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare