Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS...

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 07:00 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 08:00 #2

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 08:24 #3

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
It's OK to be Neanderthal.

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 11:10 #4

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:

There's a lot of gobbledygook there.

So he thinks we're (Europeans) all neanderthals, and the bit of DNA that shows up on tests is a mixture of impure neanderthal & denisovan but apart from that the rest of our DNA is pure neanderthal and the scientists etc...are covering this up with lies?
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 11:13 by Frothy.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 11:21 #5

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
What do you think of the vid in dots OP?

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 11:49 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:

I turned it off after about half way through, the guy speaks too slow and keeps referring to his black brothers and sisters and seems to just be shooting out information from the hip. it's like he being racey.
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 11:50 by Frothy.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 11:55 #7

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
novum wrote:

I turned it off after about half way through, the guy speaks too slow and keeps referring to his black brothers and sisters and seems to just be shooting out information from the hip. it's like he being racey.

Youtube has a thing called speed adjustment.

I can handle most vids at 1.25 and they sound pretty much the same.. some I do at 1.5x

But this guy I could listen to at 2x and it still sounded somewhat normal and not chipmunk-ey ... so yea he did talk slow but I sped it up.

But he essentially is saying the same thing that Varg is... that whitey has a large Neanderthal component vs sub saharan africans (who have none apparently)

Is the black guy wrong?

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 11:55 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Neanderthals had big noses and prominent brows and seemed to be intelligent. Maybe they're the Jews?

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:05 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
novum wrote:

Youtube has a thing called speed adjustment.

I can handle most vids at 1.25 and they sound pretty much the same.. some I do at 1.5x

But this guy I could listen to at 2x and it still sounded somewhat normal and not chipmunk-ey ... so yea he did talk slow but I sped it up.

But he essentially is saying the same thing that Varg is... that whitey has a large Neanderthal component vs sub saharan africans (who have none apparently)

Is the black guy wrong?

I don't think he's wrong about Europeans have neanderthal DNA and Negroes not. I don't think it's as much as they say and science is covering it up though, but I guess it will have an impact.

Did you know there's a correlation between neanderthal anthropology and autism. as in the suspected behaviour of neanderthals deduced by their remains and probable habits, and those of typical autistic people.
It's also the case that autism doesn't seem to occur very often at all in Africa, it does with some Negroes living in the West...

if you use your search engine and seek neanderthal autism as your search cues, you'll be confronted with varies studies about that connection.

So I'm more neanderthal than you,

I thought you were weaning yourself off of YouTube, now here you are playing with it's knobs and buttons,,, :chuckle:

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:06 #10

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
Neanderthals had big noses and prominent brows and seemed to be intelligent. Maybe they're the Jews?

Well I think some people round here think that.

Do we know for sure Neanderthals had prominent brows? And many europeans have big noses its not just a jew thing... its just that jew noses tend to look like the number 6 from the side ... eg barbera streisand, katie hopkins :P (jews are quite a homogenous bunch apparently in the main... not all, but in the main.... and it is said they are more closely related to each other than some other ethnicities.)

I think big noses are a cold weather thing more than a jew thing.

Neanderthals apparently had larger brains than Homo Sapien.

Neanderthals have somewhat been typecast as primitive looking or being primitive, but perhaps that isnt the case at all.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:14 #11

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
I thought you were weaning yourself off of YouTube, now here you are playing with it's knobs and buttons,,, :chuckle:

PewTube got shoah'd ... bitchute is good and ive biased embeds here from that to show up larger than YT.

But unfortunately most stuff is still on YT and not the other places, and i dont have the bandwidth to spare to upload stuff myself to bitchute, nor do i think its ethical to download other peoples vids and put them up elsewhere (unless perhaps they approve when its controversial stuff that is likely to be shoah'd)

Ive heard that before about Africans not having as much autism, didnt think of it being the Neanderthal component but perhaps thats what it is, since that is a component of the differences between the two races in question... one has neanderthal one doesnt.

Are there many asian neurodiverse? :dunno: Far east asians? Chinese, japanese, koreans etc. ?
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 12:20 by novum.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:20 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Look at this Macs
NOVA1 is highly expressed during neurodevelopment and has been linked to neural conditions, such as autism and schizophrenia, Muotri said. The NOVA1 gene is remarkably similar in humans and Neanderthals — just a single base pair (or pair of DNA "letters") is different between the two.

Scientists have already grown mini human organs, known as organoids, in the lab. To grow mini Neanderthal brains (which the researchers playfully called Neanderoids), they used the gene-editing tool known as CRISPR to "Neanderthalize" human pluripotent stem cells, or immature cells that can develop into any cell in the body, Muotri said.

Then, using their in-house protocol, "we coaxed the stem cells to become a brain organoid," a process that takes between six and eight months, Muotri said. Now fully grown, the Neanderoids measure about 0.2 inches (0.5 centimeters) in size, "so you can actually see them with the naked eye once they are mature," he said.

The mini brains can't grow larger because they aren't vascularized, meaning they don't have a blood supply. Rather, the mini brain cells (there are up to 400,000 per brain) receive nutrients by diffusion.
www.livescience.com/62916-mini-neanderthal-brains.html

I think they'll be able to make a neanderthal soon.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:22 #13

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
The brutha mentioned schizophrenia in the OP vid interestingly enough, he called it a white mans disease essentially.

However generally speaking most whites arent neurodiverse or schizo.

Those mad scientists better be careful, they might unwillingly make another Varg.
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 12:22 by novum.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:27 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Are there many asian rainmen/women? :dunno: Far east asians? Chinese, japanese, koreans etc. ?

Maybe more so than Europeans. I'm not sure where these mongol people came from in pre history, how they are assumed to have developed from Africa??
New study finds autism rates in South Korea now at 1 in 38 children

Read more: www.autismsupportnetwork.com/news/new-study-finds-autism-rates-south-korea-now-1-38-children-38994322#ixzz5abUJeYeS
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 12:28 by Frothy.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:39 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
I read an article a while back that I can't find now, it stated that Negroes don't seem to get autism in their societies in Africa but they do get it when they come to Europe. America etc etc...but not quite at the same rate as native Europeans.

It also stated oddly enough that Negroes from exotic places (whatever that means? The tropics I guess) are more likely to have an autistic child when they migrate to the West, but once they're established over a couple of generations of living in the West they're a lot less likely to have an autistic child.

My theory to explain this is that the mother is somehow trying to simulate her unborn child, some kind of unseen forces are at work, because it doesn't occur when they remain in their 'exotic place' of origin, and mainly only in the first generation of those migrants, they don't have neanderthal DNA at all, but something is occurring there to make their own DNA simulate.

Are we going to turn into neanderthals Macs?

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:40 #16

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
Maybe more so than Europeans. I'm not sure where these mongol people came from in pre history, how they are assumed to have developed from Africa??

Maybe the gods made different people from different monkeys.

(But where did the monkeys come from)

Anyway in all seriousness, I think different tribes developed locally... is there a common link? well there must be, or human miscegnation wouldnt produce viable offspring, but it does. Some other creatures that are closely related dont.

But it is in localized environments where peoples inherent traits developed, imo.

Back to the rice burners and if asians have more autism then perhaps autism is a denisovan trait.
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 12:41 by novum.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:44 #17

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
Are we going to turn into neanderthals Macs?

We might already be, and right now im right infront of the a/c simulating alpine conditions, its nice and cold... feels good man.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 12:47 #18

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
I read an article a while back that I can't find now, it stated that Negroes don't seem to get autism in their societies in Africa but they do get it when they come to Europe. America etc etc...but not quite at the same rate as native Europeans.

It also stated oddly enough that Negroes from exotic places (whatever that means? The tropics I guess) are more likely to have an autistic child when they migrate to the West, but once they're established over a couple of generations of living in the West they're a lot less likely to have an autistic child.

My theory to explain this is that the mother is somehow trying to simulate her unborn child, some kind of unseen forces are at work, because it doesn't occur when they remain in their 'exotic place' of origin, and mainly only in the first generation of those migrants, they don't have neanderthal DNA at all, but something is occurring there to make their own DNA simulate.

Perhaps theres something in the KFC making that happen, then they become immune after a while.

Seriously though, perhaps its a cold weather thing. Cold weather = more autism.

I dont get what you mean about the mother trying to simulate her unborn child.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 13:45 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
What I mean about the mother was, if she's migrated to a new place during her pregnancy, she might be able to subconsciously in some cases pick up a theme of neandethalism and sort of deliver it to her unborn child who comes out to be autistic as a response to her signalling.

The whole thing goes like this to me Macs, people coming from some sort of prehistoric beings even if not quite apes, sure they would have grouped some in larger groups than others. I think in Africa there would have been larger groups, they would wear less clothes, and have a rapport where they can communicate with ease. you can even see this today when the 'brothers and sisters' get down to mingling with all their chitchat etc...

In Europe it would have been colder and neanderthals would need to have made clothes, just slinging an animal skin over ones shoulder would not do, they'd also have made homes in caves and huts using wood and/or mammoth tusks, but they'd be more isolated from one another, a bit like we are now with each of us in our own homes with the door closed.

People who live on the edge of the population who don't see each other very often, are a bit like neanderthals, they'll have everything they need, but won't need to develop many social skills. People who live in a dense central part of a population will be better with rapport, it will become a requirement, they can communicate a message with minimal effort, they don't need to go into a long explanation.

So there's two kinds of people, those who value communication and those who don't, and probably have their own family words for things.

So from there if we borrow a bit of Darwinism and assume that people will adapt their neurology to fit their environment, then those on the outer regions of a population will develop an autism neurology, once that's been set, it can then be transferred genetically even by activating dormant genes, or when the required two parents mate an activation occurs.

So the outcome is that we have people who would be better suited to living in the outer regions of a population residing in the dense areas, mating and creating autism.

This explains how someone from an exotic land, where there might be less population, coming to a densely populated area of The West could trigger some DNA cells to activate. it might be a part of being frightened and wanting to run away, I mean in deep psychological ways, not the public facade.

I think the reason there is no much autism in Africa is because there's less isolation, and the ones that do live that way, remain that way, they haven't been herded. When they come over here some of them start getting autism, it's to do with deep psychological stuff that affect the parents.

if you can imagine a farmer who simply lives with his small group, or maybe even on his own, and so did his parents and grandparents etc for thousands of years, he would have adapted neurology etc...and you then pluck him out of that and place him in a busy place in a city, and say there you go....he's going to seem anti social, if he happens to ever meet a wife who is the same and they have a child, well the child might be 'odd' not because of his upbringing but because of the genes that he has inherited.

Another thing about neanderthals is that they would have hunted, and hoarded their food. Hoarding is quite common with autistic people, not only that but they like being in the woods or near running water, they often have a low attention span, which is good for hunting as you need to keep your focus open but at the same time they have a good eye for detail. They have often problems with loud noises, so they like quiet mostly and this is good for hunting, as well as vision which is uncomfortable at times when there is over head bright lighting or glare, it can appear quite extreme, so they prefer when the sun is on it's way up or down, another good time for hunting, and a better time for catching fish.

So it's not a case of being unwell or having a poor upbringing, it's a case of ones senses and perceptions are different, another way of hunting is to mimic animals, and if you catch big anything grab hold of it and hang underneath, it won't be able to get you with it's horns from there, and you can wear it down that way, autistic people often like hanging from things.

There's nothing to say that denisovans haven't had a similar outcome.

When people think about Darwinism or forms of human adaptation they usually think about physical forms or intelligence, science and discovery, and human progression both biologically and anthropologically (not an easy word to spell) but they don't seem to think about neurological development, cognitive perception etc etc...

I don't seem to be very good at focusing on one thing when there is a lot of background noise, this is because I can't prioritise even though I want to, if I blank out the background noise, the foreground goes too and I end up not focusing at all, so I disengage and change my location. Of course that could be seen as rude, so I have to play this neurotypical game of fucking off politely.

I then have a nice peaceful walk and maybe log on here to see what's happening with the Jews.
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 14:13 by Frothy.

NEANDERTHAL DNA CAN DO THIS... 24 Dec 2018 15:05 #20

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
novum wrote:
It's OK to be Neanderthal.

And these hateful creeps like the one in the video in the OP have the audacity and nerve to try and refer to Europeans as backward and primitive.

Our beautifully crafted and appealing to the eye architecture (found practically everywhere throughout Europe) is living testament to the vastly superior and more advanced and forward thinking cultures of Europe, compared to say the more primitive and backward cultures throughout much of Africa. History doesn't lie when we compare European culture to African culture, especially in the shape of our architecture etc. A picture speaks a thousand words. :chuckle:

And we're the one's who are supposed to be the cave men in the stone age . I think not. All this putting the black man up on a pedestal is Orwellian to the core, And actually a complete inversion of the truth of facts, which is clearly evident in the way we Europeans evolved in very different ways to Africans.

What we have here is a classic case of the cuckoo in the nest trying to hijack our history and steal our civilization as their own., Trying to take for themselves credit for the many great achievements of Europeans,. Falsely crediting Africans for the great achievements of Europeans. Gee, I wonder what could possibly go wrong when whites become a minority inside their own homelands. Especially with the levels of anti-white Mind-fuckery and Political Correctness that the hateful left is spewing out on a daily basis now.

A lot of it actually comes down to jealously and an inferiority complex that many blacks have towards white people. It's a well known fact that a high percentage of back women become tremendously jealous and envious of the natural beautiful and grace of white woman. You won't hear that one in the glamour pages or on the front page of Vogue magazine et al. :chuckle:

They have no great literature or epics, like we Europeans have in abundance. So they have to try and steal and hijack ours as their own.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 16:14 by Zorro.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare