Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 14:19 #101

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
One of, if not the leading stem cell biologist in the world is Robert Lanza, oddly enough he also is the thinker behind the biocentrism notion of existence, an idea that suggests that life is projected outwardly from our minds rather than absorbed as an external entity.

I have his book on Kindle.

Berman, Bob. Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe . BenBella Books, Inc.. Kindle Edition.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 19:59 #102

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^Good for you....I haven't read his book but some excerpts, and the general gist.I know his theory pretty well though and it's worth taking notice of imo.

Btw these videos are a good watch on the topic for anyone not familiar but interested.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 24 May 2019 20:13 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare