Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 17 May 2019 10:54 #81

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
If anyone is interested in viewing this interview, send me a private message, and I'll reply with the link, which will be active for 24 hours after it is clicked:

Have you ever felt disconnected or disassociated from your body? A master of bio-energetic medicine who is known for bringing science, spirit and human possibility together, Dr. Sue Morter explains that the stagnant energy that’s trapped in your body could actually be the reason. As she reveals in her recent book The Energy Codes, you can learn how to move that energy consciously and intentionally, so it doesn’t stagnate. If that energy is flowing freely, then we are healthy, vital, clear, strong, and robust, and we can manifest and achieve the things that we want.

Instructor/Host: Lisa Garr
Featuring: Sue Morter
Video Language: English

www.gaia.com/video/energy-codes-dr-sue-morter
I've received no private messages, but I want to share it, so here's the link. An unlimited number can view during the 24 hours after the first click:

give.gaia.com/cjvrwksxj00nf01lguxz62t70
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 21 May 2019 23:38 #82

• OpenMind
  • Fresh Member
peacenik wrote:
OpenMind wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Say's the guy who quotes and defends religious authority throughout this whole thread.

Which religious authority did I defend? Show me a quote please.

Nope!

Sorry, I don't show you anything anymore. Do your own leg work. You won't accept what is offered anyway. Read your own posts. and find out find out yourself.

Good rule of thumb. If you're not prepared to back up your accusations, then don't make them.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 22 May 2019 02:03 #83

• peacenik
  • Immortal
OpenMind wrote:
peacenik wrote:
OpenMind wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Say's the guy who quotes and defends religious authority throughout this whole thread.

Which religious authority did I defend? Show me a quote please.

Nope!

Sorry, I don't show you anything anymore. Do your own leg work. You won't accept what is offered anyway. Read your own posts. and find out find out yourself.

Good rule of thumb. If you're not prepared to back up your accusations, then don't make them.

A good rule of thumb is to actually read the link you requested another to provide you with, and stop treating the info like it was some kind of poison. If you don't want to read it, don't ask for it.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 22 May 2019 03:49 by peacenik.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 22 May 2019 13:43 #84

• Exorcist
Ugh wrote:
Jesus said to his mates at the last supper- "The next time I drink wine will be when I drink it fresh and new with you in my father's kingdom"

..:)

You're saying his father's kingdom is a Public House....????. Will the Pub Landlord confine women to the Lounge or will they be allowed into the Bar??…..Will "last orders" and chuckin' out time be rigorously enforced?????.... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Cunt

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 23 May 2019 02:24 #85

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
]Ugh wrote:
Jesus said to his mates at the last supper- "The next time I drink wine will be when I drink it fresh and new with you in my father's kingdom"..:)
Exorcist wrote:
You're saying his father's kingdom is a Public House....????. Will the Pub Landlord confine women to the Lounge or will they be allowed into the Bar??…..Will "last orders" and chuckin' out time be rigorously enforced?????.... :lmao:

Congrats mate, that was almost funny..:)
Heaven is like a pub with no closing time and women are welcome, in fact everybody is welcome if they're mates of Jesus, otherwise they won't get past the bouncer-

"And don't you ever forget it sunshine"

PS- I don't drink so that's me out then (sniffle)
Last Edit: 23 May 2019 02:26 by Ugh.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 23 May 2019 15:17 #86

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
It focuses on the energy that flows through the Earth and through us, which can be blocked by the stresses of life.

This energy/spirit is also called "life force." It is not the same as electromagnetic waves.

Physicist Dr. Claude Swanson has written a book about it:

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 23 May 2019 16:55 #87

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Speaking of the "life force", a grass seed like this can be analysed, dissected, scanned and x-rayed etc by scientists, but neither they nor all the labs and factories in the world can actually MAKE one.
I placed it on that folded piece of damp tissue (top pic) and a week later it'd sprouted (bottom) and notice how its put out several thin tendrils to drink the water..:)

Last Edit: 23 May 2019 16:57 by Ugh.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 23 May 2019 17:17 #88

• Exorcist
Ugh wrote:
]Ugh wrote:
Jesus said to his mates at the last supper- "The next time I drink wine will be when I drink it fresh and new with you in my father's kingdom"..:)
Exorcist wrote:

Congrats mate, that was almost funny..:)
Heaven is like a pub with no closing time and women are welcome, in fact everybody is welcome if they're mates of Jesus, otherwise they won't get past the bouncer-

"And don't you ever forget it sunshine"

PS- I don't drink so that's me out then (sniffle)

Yea sure.....Jesus's mother was a virgin and Jonah lived in a whale...…. :sadno:

BTW your bouncer is lying on the floor on a red carpet pointing up to (((heaven)))…..I've just "decked" him...... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Cunt
Last Edit: 23 May 2019 18:08 by Exorcist.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 23 May 2019 18:20 #89

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Ugh wrote:
Speaking of the "life force", a grass seed like this can be analysed, dissected, scanned and x-rayed etc by scientists, but neither they nor all the labs and factories in the world can actually MAKE one.
That is true.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 23 May 2019 19:13 #90

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I find St Nicolas's narrative amusing, not that two children were chopped up by a mad axe-man and their bodies pickled in brine in some barrels, rather that he came along and brought them back to life....

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 May 2019 19:25 by Frothy.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 23 May 2019 19:27 #91

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Connect Dots wrote:
Ugh wrote:
That is true.

At the end of Ugh's sentence the missing word is 'yet'.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 23 May 2019 19:48 #92

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
God help us if Mother Nature ever gets replaced.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 05:26 #93

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh quote- Speaking of the "life force", a grass seed like this can be analysed, dissected, scanned and x-rayed etc by scientists, but neither they nor all the labs and factories in the world can actually MAKE one..

Frothy wrote:
..the missing word is 'yet'.

Pigs might fly..:)
The sweet woman in the grocers hasn't yet said to me "My husbands left me and I'm ever so lonely, please come to visit me at my place tonight" and between you and me I don't think she ever will (sniffle)
Last Edit: 24 May 2019 05:27 by Ugh.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 05:32 #94

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Regarding the life force, the Earth just floats there completely exposed to radiation and meteors but amazingly it's been teeming with plant, insect, fish and animal life for billions of years all reproducing itself endlessly..:).

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 11:19 #95

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Ugh quote- Speaking of the "life force", a grass seed like this can be analysed, dissected, scanned and x-rayed etc by scientists, but neither they nor all the labs and factories in the world can actually MAKE one..

Frothy wrote:
..the missing word is 'yet'.

Pigs might fly..:)
The sweet woman in the grocers hasn't yet said to me "My husbands left me and I'm ever so lonely, please come to visit me at my place tonight" and between you and me I don't think she ever will (sniffle)

There's no way of knowing what technology will be available in the distance future, there might even be a way of making you more sexually appealing to your shop lady, maybe you could grow wings and fly away together to the sty in the sky.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 11:20 #96

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Connect Dots wrote:
Frothy wrote:
God help us if Mother Nature ever gets replaced.

www.disclose.tv/in-a-decade-well-grow-babies-in-artifical-wombs-scientists-say-367586 <<<

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 11:36 #97

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote: The material for the baby, though, is what I was talking about, although an artificial womb does sound cold and lifeless.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 12:42 #98

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Connect Dots wrote:
Frothy wrote: The material for the baby, though, is what I was talking about, although an artificial womb does sound cold and lifeless.

I'm sure in future they'll be able to make a sort of synthetic meat, and infuse it with the appropriate stem sell mechanisms, it's then we'll know if a consciousness is a divine deliverance or a consequence of existing. My opinion is that a consciousness grows greater as a person grows older, rather than it just being there fully represented from the outset, waiting for the body to catch up with it.

I'd term a consciousness as a boundary for behaviour, it's a form of rule and impedes reflex responses, a sort of self managing survival element. So as long as science can infuse survival as a concept into meat growth, there ought be a conscious element to it. Even a slug is conscious not to spend so much time in the sunshine or exposed as a easy feast.

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 13:03 #99

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
I'm sure in future they'll be able to make a sort of synthetic meat, and infuse it with the appropriate stem sell mechanisms, it's then we'll know if a consciousness is a divine deliverance or a consequence of existing.
Do stem cell mechanisms have the life force in them? I guess they must or they wouldn't grow?

(I don't know anything about stem cells.)

I know that technology does exist to make clones, but I don't know whether stem cells are used in the process, and I don't know whether the clone has a soul.

Or whether the soul is the same as life force!

Too complicated!!

We're Spiritual Beings Occupying a Body 24 May 2019 13:42 #100

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
One of, if not the leading stem cell biologist in the world is Robert Lanza, oddly enough he also is the thinker behind the biocentrism notion of existence, an idea that suggests that life is projected outwardly from our minds rather than absorbed as an external entity.

There's plenty to red about his biological stem cell work and cloning on the internet, as well s his theory of biocentrism, it is a spiritual sort of theory which is also sort of based on biological human understandings., it's easy to check out both aspects of his work.

I rather think that cloned beasts have had the same conscious traits as natural ones, so I'm not sure what that informs us of divine intervention.

I guess the question is can a cloned being be sentimental? if so, then it's inline with having a morality and thus a spiritual aspect.

That then leads onto if a human is severely mentally disabled, and has no concepts beyond basic function, do they have no spirit just because it's not on display?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare