Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED

Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED 08 May 2019 15:09 #1

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED - MR. OBVIOUS

Good Samaritan spends two weeks in a maximum security prison after woman whose car he helped fix falsely accused him
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6996829/Good-Samaritan-says-woman-accused-assaulting-fixing-car-up.html

You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED 11 May 2019 01:52 #2

• OpenMind
  • Fresh Member
And what happened to the false accuser? Probably nothing.

Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED 13 May 2019 14:42 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Men can take a few useful precautions around women such as-

1- Always keep any of her letters to you which she says stuff like "I want you to shag me", to make her look bad if she ever takes you to court.
2- Likewise, in your own correspondence to her (letters/emails/texts/voicemails,phone calls etc), NEVER say sexy stuff like that to her, but always be friendly and gentlemanly.
3- KEEP all yours and her correspondence, and PRINT THEM OUT or make voice copies so you'll have hard copies in case the police seize your texter and computer etc, and you can present the copies to the court to prove she's a slag..:)
4- During your -ahem- intimate moments with her, secretly film her flashing her tits and pussy and sucking your cock, so that you can prove to the court that she's no angel.
5- if the relationship breaks down, arrange a meeting with her and secretly film her saying things like "I know you never raped me but I'm going to tell the court you did", and the judge will dismiss the case.

Remember guys, don't be soft, most women have declared war on men and there are no rules in a knife fight.
.:)
There's nothing a woman wouldn't do for a man early in the relationship, and there's nothing she wouldn't do TO him later-

Last Edit: 13 May 2019 14:50 by Ugh.

Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED 13 May 2019 14:59 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
OpenMind wrote:
And what happened to the false accuser? Probably nothing.

Yes, there's been a bit of a stink about men getting stung in the Brit media recently because the public feel the men have been badly treated.
Apparently our "justice" system and the police don't let the jury see anything that might show the woman in a bad light, on the grounds that seizing her texts and stuff is a "violation of her privacy".
So the jury see her only as a sweet innocent little thing because they haven't seen anything that proves she's far from being an angel
..:)
Last Edit: 13 May 2019 18:46 by Ugh.

Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED 13 May 2019 16:31 #5

• OpenMind
  • Fresh Member
The gender bias is strong in the west. Women have the justice system by the balls.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED 13 May 2019 16:41 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
NEVER FORGET!

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You can't fix stupid

Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED 13 May 2019 16:45 #7

• OpenMind
  • Fresh Member
Lorena Bobbit. Apparently she remarried (who would marry a woman with a history of cutting off her husband's penis?) and she also started an organization working to stop domestic violence. Is she really the most qualified person to speak against domestic violence?
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED 13 May 2019 17:15 #8

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: OpenMind

Man Helps Woman and Goes to PRISON After FALSE ACCUSATION, Life RUINED 13 May 2019 18:43 #9

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
A bloke (aged about 35) who ran our local pet shop was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, and when we were chatting I asked if he was married. His normally happy face dropped and he said-"Divorced"
"What happened?" I asked.
"She turned evil" he replied, so I left it at that because he obviously didn't like talking about it.

I also witnessed my own sisters marriage break up because of her constant nagging. She always had a nasty streak, I could tell you stories..
Last Edit: 13 May 2019 18:44 by Ugh.
User(s) who Liked this post: OpenMind
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare