Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Secret Teachings of Early Christianity

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 01:54 #41

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:
it's certainly got more merit than the official NT, ''my dad is an invisible creature who lives in the sky, and he made everything'' notion for idiots.

Ah, so you're the "everything came into existence by pure coincidence" kind of guy? :)

Did you know it takes a 12 year study to become an eye-doctor due to it's complexity?

Here's how an eye basically works:

How we see

There are many different parts of the eye that help to create vision. Light passes through the cornea, the clear, dome-shaped surface that covers the front of the eye. The cornea bends - or refracts - this incoming light. The iris, the colored part of the eye, regulates the size of the pupil, the opening that controls the amount of light that enters the eye. Behind the pupil is the lens, a clear part of the eye that further focuses light, or an image, onto the retina. The retina is a thin, delicate, photosensitive tissue that contains the special “photoreceptor” cells that convert light into electrical signals. These electrical signals are processed further, and then travel from the retina of the eye to the brain through the optic nerve, a bundle of about one million nerve fibers. We “see” with our brains; our eyes collect visual information and begin this complex process.

^ Take away 1 thing out of that picture, and one can't see.

And that's the eye only.... so let alone the extreme complexity of the rest of the human body.

Yet you claim this all comes down to 'coincidence' and having a creator for this to be out of the question? :)

Oh no it's not just coincidence, it was all created by the god of Noah, Abrrahm, and Moses, lord of the kikes.... :chuckle:

It's no better than using the ancient Greek or Roman gods as an explanation, it's simply making up an answer to fill a void where one is missing.

The only reason you or anyone else on this forum have even heard of 'god' or 'jesus; is because tptb gave them the narrative, and boy did you swallow it......truth seeker, red pilled :shemused:

lol ''psssst I'm god and I've chosen these kikes to write books about me and this other one as my son''

Fool

:lolplac:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 02:07 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:03 #42

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
..I don't even know why novum wants all this religious shit posted on his forum as if it's not myth. It's just filling up a forum full of mythical fodder by pretending it's real.:

Jesus said- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.....i'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:23,John 10:38,Matt 13:35) so it's only logical that Novum and all other open-minded truthseekers should want to check him out...:)
Right Spock?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"

Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 02:04 by Ugh.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:15 #43

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
..I don't even know why novum wants all this religious shit posted on his forum as if it's not myth. It's just filling up a forum full of mythical fodder by pretending it's real.:

Jesus said- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.....i'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:23,John 10:38,Matt 13:35) so it's only logical that Novum and all other open-minded truthseekers should want to check him out...:)
Right Spock?

"Affirmative, I'm all ears"

Ughy Wughy, you're simply quoting some literature, you have no idea who even wrote it.

Sure there's nothing wrong in having a forum section about religion where people can discuss superstitions or myths, the problem is when they try and clog up the forum with bringing those myths into reality.

As I already said it's no better than pretending that Zeus etc etc...are up there strutting their stuff and we better not upset them..... Greek mythology might well be an interesting topic and an insight into how people once thought of life, but that's not the same as trying to pretend it's all real. it's not 'open minded' it's spouting horseshit.

if not for tptb you would never have even heard of god or Jesus, you're simply repeating your mind program. It's not truth seeking, it's a sort of mind virus. You are contaminated.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 02:17 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:20 #44

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
What a surprise Frothy..nothing intelligent to say on the subject.

Just the usual histrionics sound and light show.

Intelligent lol.....half the idiots on this forum spend their time complaining about Jews and Middle East migrants into Europe, yet here they are worshipping a Tribe of Judah camel jockey kike from Israel.

:yupgrin:

Had any bacon lately Frothy ?

No not recently.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:21 #45

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
..It's hard to make a case for the Bible being the "word of God", when history clearly shows it was Man who wrote the Bible.

So what? Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed and Elvis never wrote a word, their followers put their words down on paper for them, yet nobody doubts they really existed, right Elv?

"Uh-huh"

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:29 #46

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Sure there's nothing wrong in having a forum section about religion where people can discuss superstitions or myths, the problem is when they try and clog up the forum with bringing those myths into reality..

Somebody started this thread to attack Christianity, so I simply stepped up to the plate to have fun throwing punches in its defence, right Rock?

"C'mon, it's true, but that don't bother me, I just wanna prove somethin', I ain't no bum, it don't matter if I lose, don't matter if Ugh opens my head.
The only thing I wanna do is go the distance, that's all.
Nobody's ever gone fifteen rounds with Ugh. If I go them fifteen rounds, an' that bell rings an' I'm still standin', I'm gonna know then I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood"...

Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 02:31 by Ugh.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:36 #47

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
...it's no better than pretending that Zeus etc etc...are up there strutting their stuff and we better not upset them...

The mighty Zeus and all the other chickenshit "gods" must have been krap gods to let a kid from a carpenters shop completely upstage them..:)

Jesus said - "I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 02:36 by Ugh.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:39 #48

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Elvis was witnessed by millions of people, there are tons of records about his existence, the books are presented by or on behalf of people that knew more about him than the majority.

The bible on the other hand is written by a mysterious author, and outside of it there's nothing except other literature based on the bible.

Everything you know about Jesus is based on one book. There is no evidence of him in Roman records, nor Jewish records, not even as an impostor .
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 02:40 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:47 #49

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
...it's no better than pretending that Zeus etc etc...are up there strutting their stuff and we better not upset them...

The mighty Zeus and all the other chickenshit "gods" must have been krap gods to let a kid from a carpenters shop completely upstage them..:)

Jesus said - "I've beaten the world" (John 16:33)

Rather it's generally excepted that Zeus etc, don't really exist, it's mythology and superstition, all you need to do is apply the same conclusion to your sky creature, people have made up every god that there has ever been, the one you're infected by is simply a replacement.

The narrative used to be that he lived above the clouds where the other gods used to be, but once aircraft were invented and he wasn't there, thr narrative changed and now he's ''everywhere'' :loco:

ps you're still quoting literature as if it's fact.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 02:47 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:47 #50

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
...if not for tptb you would never have even heard of god or Jesus..

Huh? Christianity urges us not to let ourselves be controlled by tptb, so why on earth would tptb want to promote Christianity?

Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune.."(Matt 11:16/17)
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)
"As a soldier of Christ, please only God and not the world" (2 Tim 2:3/4)
"You were bought at a price, don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)
"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this- to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Ephesians 6:12).

Hey JC, what words of support can you give to Christians everywhere who are being hassled by the Establishment?
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 02:50 by Ugh.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:53 #51

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
...if not for tptb you would never have even heard of god or Jesus..

Huh? Christianity urges us not to let ourselves be controlled by tptb, so why on earth would tptb want to promote Christianity?

Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune.."(Matt 11:16/17)
"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Peter 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)
"As a soldier of Christ, please only God and not the world" (2 Tim 2:3/4)
"You were bought at a price, don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)
"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this- to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Ephesians 6:12).

Hey JC, what words of support can you give to Christians everywhere who are being hassled by the Establishment?

Ughy Wughy, you're still quoting literature as if it's fact.

You've already disclosed that you first heard about Jesus at school, and who do you think set that curriculum. Jesus? :D

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 02:58 #52

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ughy Wughy, clear your mind, take a deep breath, try and concentrate on your lessons.

Here's your homework.

Who told the world about Jesus?

Who enforced Christianity into Europe and the 'New World'?

Don't be late.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:06 #53

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
..The narrative used to be that he lived above the clouds where the other gods used to be, but once aircraft were invented and he wasn't there, thr narrative changed and now he's ''everywhere'' :loco:

Think "space" mate..:)
"Is not God in the heights of heaven? And see how lofty are the highest stars!" (Job 22:12)

MOTHERSHIP -"Praise to the Lord, to him who rides the ancient skies above,whose power is in the skies." (Psalm 68:33-34)
RADIATION SHIELDING- God said to Moses "I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by" (Exodus 33:22)
GENESIS PROJECT -"God made the worlds.." (Hebrews 11:3 KJV)
ORBITAL TRAJECTORY - "God sits on the circle of the earth" (Isaiah 40:22)
WARP DRIVE - "God rides upon a swift cloud" (Isaiah 19:1)
CLOAKING DEVICE - "God goes by me but I see him not" (Job 9:10)
TIME DILATION - "With God a thousand years are as one day" (2 Peter 3:8)
SCOUT SHIP- "I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north, the center of the fire looked like glowing metal" (Ezekiel 1:4)
STARGATE- Jesus said - "Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."(Matt 7:13)

LASER CANNON- "And God sent an angel to Jerusalem to destroy it...then David lifted his eyes and saw the angel of the Lord standing between earth and heaven, having in his hand a drawn sword stretched out over Jerusalem" (1 Chronicles 21:16/16)
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 03:09 by Ugh.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:07 #54

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ughy Wughy did you ever stop to wonder why god only ever spoke to a few people who appear in the bible?

Lol god's so shy and he wouldn't have told everyone. It's a secret only to be trusted by special messengers :shhh:

We have to rely on some very sketchy pieces of literature which have no external support.

For a start if god would have yelled at the crowd during the baptism ''that's my boy'' everyone would have got to hear about it, the Jews wouldn't have dared to have fucked with him, after all, it is the same creature in the OT, they would have loved it.

It's as simple as that to debunk it.

ps you're still quoting literature as if it's fact. Even the literature doesn't hold up.....but then it doesn't have to, because it's only a story.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 03:08 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:13 #55

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
LOL now ''god lives in space''

Where did he live before he created space?

Why is he so shy, is god a scaredy cat Ughy? Maybe he;s in a huff and being passive aggressive :lmao:
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 03:16 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:20 #56

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The world according to Ughy Wughy

''The animals went on 2 by 2, tra-la, tra-la''

:sokay:

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:22 #57

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
You've already disclosed that you first heard about Jesus at school, and who do you think set that curriculum. Jesus? :D

At school we were fed the Establishment propaganda that said Jesus was meek and mild, and that we should be good little boys and girls like him too, so as a result we regarded him as being a bit boring because he never had any fun, and we much preferred Davy Crockett and Flash Gordon.
It was only when I hit my teens that I began to realise that Jesus was a fearless rebel and enemy of the Estab, and is a great role model for us all..:)
His young cousin John was a rebel too, a world-rejecter living rough in the wilderness, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers.
Jesus's verdict on him?-
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

John in action against Herod and his tart before the Estab arrested and beheaded him-
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 03:25 by Ugh.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:29 #58

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
The world according to Ughy Wughy
''The animals went on 2 by 2, tra-la, tra-la''
:sokay:

As I've said in TZ before to fundies, free your rigid mindset and think science..:)
If we regard Noah's Ark as a "DNA storage craft", it'd be easy for it to house millions of tiny DNA samples
..:)
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 03:30 by Ugh.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:30 #59

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

At school we were fed the Establishment propaganda that said Jesus was meek and mild, and that we should be good little boys and girls like him too, so as a result we regarded him as being a bit boring because he never had any fun, and we much preferred Davy Crockett and Flash Gordon.
It was only when I hit my teens that I began to realise that Jesus was a fearless rebel and enemy of the Estab, and is a great role model for us all..:)
His young cousin John was a rebel too, a world-rejecter living rough in the wilderness, sometimes going in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers.
Jesus's verdict on him?-
"John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11)

John in action against Herod and his tart before the Estab arrested and beheaded him-

You heard about Jesus being the son of god from your school Ughy Wughy, it's the establishment that told you. Yeah yeah so he yelled at some snooty priests in the story and you didn't get that part then.

The point is the people that have informed you that there ever was a jesus and a book about him are working for the establishment, it was the establishment that spread the word globally, if not for the establishment jesus would just be another cranky little religion form the back end of nowhere.

Do you understand?

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:30 #60

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
What a surprise Frothy..nothing intelligent to say on the subject.

Just the usual histrionics sound and light show.

Intelligent lol.....half the idiots on this forum spend their time complaining about Jews and Middle East migrants into Europe, yet here they are worshipping a Tribe of Judah camel jockey kike from Israel.

:yupgrin:

Had any bacon lately Frothy ?

No not recently.

HP or red sauce on your bacon butty ?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare