Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Secret Teachings of Early Christianity

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:32 #61

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
The world according to Ughy Wughy
''The animals went on 2 by 2, tra-la, tra-la''
:sokay:

As I've said in TZ before to fundies, free your rigid mindset and think science..:)
If we regard Noah's Ark as a "DNA storage craft", it'd be easy for it to house millions of tiny DNA samples
..:)

But the bible said it was a boat made out of wood. You can't even stick to the script Ughy, that's because you know it's a pile of crap.

You're debunking the bible and you don't even realise it :sokay:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 03:34 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:37 #62

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
You heard about Jesus being the son of god from your school Ughy Wughy, it's the establishment that told you.

Yes, the Estab knew Jesus was TOO BIG to be a myth (heck he was almost as big as Elvis), so they fed him to schoolkids as being "gentle Jesus meek and mild" and urged us to be like him so that they could control and manipulate us, and of course many kids swallowed their propaganda..:)

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:38 #63

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
How did Noah grow his DNA samples into animals Ughy Wugh?

What method did he use for extraction?

Was his Ark a space ship......I must have missed those chapters, do you have the reference points at hand?

Is the bible a book about space aliens Ughy Wughy?
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 03:41 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:41 #64

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
What a surprise Frothy..nothing intelligent to say on the subject.

Just the usual histrionics sound and light show.

Intelligent lol.....half the idiots on this forum spend their time complaining about Jews and Middle East migrants into Europe, yet here they are worshipping a Tribe of Judah camel jockey kike from Israel.

:yupgrin:

Had any bacon lately Frothy ?

No not recently.

HP or red sauce on your bacon butty ?

Oi you godless faggot HP or red sauce on your bacon butty ?

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:43 #65

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
But the bible said it was a boat made out of wood. You can't even stick to the script Ughy, that's because you know it's a pile of crap.You're debunking the bible and you don't even realise it :sokay:

Think "symbolism" mate..:)
For example the "talking snake" in Eden was just a symbol of satans sly tricks.
Remember, Jesus had to use parables and dumb himself down to help our human minds grasp the great secrets of the universe, but even he admitted it was an uphill task-
"You hardly believe me when I tell you earthly things, so how would you believe me if I told you heavenly things?....
....I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.....you are of this world, I am not of this world" (John 3:12,John 10:38,8:14,8:23)
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 03:43 by Ugh.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:47 #66

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
But the bible said it was a boat made out of wood. You can't even stick to the script Ughy, that's because you know it's a pile of crap.You're debunking the bible and you don't even realise it :sokay:

Think "symbolism" mate..:)
For example the "talking snake" in Eden was just a symbol of satans sly tricks.
Remember, Jesus had to use parables and dumb himself down to help our human minds grasp the great secrets of the universe, but even he admitted it was an uphill task-
"You hardly believe me when I tell you earthly things, so how would you believe me if I told you heavenly things?....
....I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.....you are of this world, I am not of this world" (John 3:12,John 10:38,8:14,8:23)

So Jesus is symbolism, not a real creature :thumbup:

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:49 #67

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Noah's Ark is a symbol for DNA preservation craft? :chuckle:

Was jesus walking on water a symbol for a space alien on a surf board? :scheme:
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 03:50 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:52 #68

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

Funny you should say that mate, because JC said "I am not of this world" (John 8:23), and got exactly the same welcome from the Estab as other alien visitors..:)

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 03:58 #69

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:

^ Take away 1 thing out of that picture, and one can't see.
And that's the eye only.... so let alone the extreme complexity of the rest of the human body.
:)

Yes, and here's a cross-section of the retina, it looks exactly like a printed circuit board but the Estab tries to tell us it simply wired itself up without a god having to do it..:)

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 04:01 #70

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Funny you should say that mate, because JC said "I am not of this world" (John 8:23), and got exactly the same welcome from the Estab as other alien visitors..:)

You're still quoting literature Ughy Wughy.

So god and jesus are space aliens, anyone else in the crowd or is that it?

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 04:15 #71

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Flare wrote:

^ Take away 1 thing out of that picture, and one can't see.
And that's the eye only.... so let alone the extreme complexity of the rest of the human body.
:)

Yes, and here's a cross-section of the retina, it looks exactly like a printed circuit board but the Estab tries to tell us it simply wired itself up without a god having to do it..:)

That's the problem though Ughy, us not understanding how something could have come to be doesn't mean 'god' did it....and even if there was a creator it doesn't mean it's the one in the religious narratives.

I'm not arguing that there isn't a creator or creators, I don't know and neither do you, but at least I admit I don't know, you think you do know because the establishment gave you a narrative.

There's nothing to say that space aliens didn't come to Earth and were the creators, that's not my point, my point is that the NT and OT are two books of literature with no supporting evidence.

We can chose to give the alien theory it's merit but one magic creature who made everything is a book of symbolism, what you do Ughy is pick and chose which parts are real and which parts are symbolic. As I already stated it's got no more merit than ancient Greek mythology or any other, it's just the present narrative being circulated by tptb.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 04:24 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 04:22 #72

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ughy, there was a time when people thought someone having an epileptic seizure was being possessed by a demon, we now know from scientific procedure that it's a medical condition due to electrical activity in the brain malfunctioning.

The problem is that humanity has only gone so far with it's understanding, so one day there might be a good explanation of how an eyeball came to be wired up etc etc.....but until that day you have the freedom to pretend that your god did it.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 04:25 #73

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
This is the concise problem with religious people, they pretend to know something that they don't.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 04:40 #74

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
This is the concise problem with religious people, they pretend to know something that they don't.

Same for atheists

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 04:45 #75

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ughy do you know the difference between a symbol and a sign?

I'll clear it up for you right now..

...a sign such as a road sign near a school which depicts children crossing the road, or a sign in the countryside depicting a cow, are representations of real things ie children or cows...

....a symbol for example the Star of David isn't actually communicating anything about the night sky, rather it usually means something Jewish is being referred to.

In this aspect with religious texts they are often somewhat poetic, the NT with it's writing style regarding the parables of Jesus is very much like symbolic poetry, it's a style of poetry that became popular about 200 yrs ago afaik, but it did exist much longer in ancient religious texts.

It's a style that makes them seem mystical, nobody really speaks in riddles all the while, it's meant to carry your mind away into Neverland, it's why people sometimes report that they can 'feel Jesus' from reading the NT, it's the power of poetry.

The very fact that it's presented in such a style with jesus being hidden behind the narratives of the disciples, and them being hidden behind the poetic author, really does give the game away, without even needing to inspect the actual narrative at all.

The book is layered behind a poetic writing style, a number of 'witnesses' that give testimony, but there's nothing anywhere from Jesus directly, which of course is the issue with your comparison with Elvis.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 04:55 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 04:53 #76

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Same for atheists

Atheists believe what they can see, I think if god appeared in the sky one morning they'd believe it. Religious people believe they know god is there regardless.

It's like saying I've got a duck growing out of my leg, well an atheist wouldn't believe me unless I showed it to them, a religious person would believe it if it said so in their book.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 05:43 #77

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ughy what are the pearly gates of heaven a symbol for?

Will you be sharing the interior with the suicide bombers and their 72s?

Maybe god and jesus are really nasty aliens and it's all a trick for them to gobble up your soul when you die, oh yummy........jesus says ''chomp chomp chomp that Ughy Wughy is a bit gristly'' he's going to get told off by his dad for spitting you behind the sofa :yupgrin:
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 05:50 by Frothy.

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 05:52 #78

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Same for atheists

Atheists believe what they can see, I think if god appeared in the sky one morning they'd believe it. Religious people believe they know god is there regardless.

It's like saying I've got a duck growing out of my leg, well an atheist wouldn't believe me unless I showed it to them, a religious person would believe it if it said so in their book.

The creation all around you is not evidence enough of a creator ?

Intelligent design is in abundance and it cannot be seen ? Lol

This whole.experience is a finely made and intricate tapestry and really is the most impressive work of art

There is both the observed and the obsever present at all times

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 06:02 #79

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Same for atheists

The creation all around you is not evidence enough of a creator ?

Intelligent design is in abundance and it cannot be seen ? Lol

This whole.experience is a finely made and intricate tapestry and really is the most impressive work of art

There is both the observed and the obsever present at all times

That simply is incorrect.

You only know what your senses report to you, nothing else, why should you believe them, are they so perfect that you detect everything?
How do you know what you see is not in your own mind, and you're projecting it.
So you're not necessarily observing or being observed, you could just as easily be projecting, if you take the time to think it over you might well conclude that's what you are doing.

Tell me one thing that you've seen that's not in your mind, then tell me how you know you've seen it?

Secret Teachings of Early Christianity 21 Jun 2019 06:32 #80

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Religion is meant to stop you thinking, it's a done deal, it's god tra-la-la....

The logical truth seems to be that everything that you experience is internal.

Flare & Ughy brought up the complicated nature of the human eye......well just think how it works, the retina becomes stimulated from contact of packages of light, known as photons, from that stimulation an electrical signal is sent to the back of your brain in your dark skull, there is no light in your skull, they are dark inside. yet you get this electrical signal via stimulation to the retina, and it ends up being an illuminated image conjured at the back of your dark brain, you're then tricked into thinking the image you're seeing is external but it's not, you can't comprehend information unless it's in your brain.

Another example is if someone stands on your toe, you feel pain at your toe but your toe has no way of feeling pain, the pain is felt in your mind/brain, it gets a stimulation signal from your trodden toe and it creates a corresponding pain feeling as if the pain is actually being felt in your toe. it's your mind doing it though and tricking you into thinking you actually feel the pain in your toe, this is so you know to tend to your injury or move it away from danger. Thus, that's a clear example of how the mind is playing tricks on you and making you feel something at a location where it is not really felt, rather something in your mind says ''sore toe'' and creates a pain stimulation for that area, that's why if the signal is damaged you won't feel anything in your toe, because it's not reaching the brain for creation.

Reading biblical claptrap stops people realising these quite obvious things.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2019 06:39 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare