Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 01 Aug 2019 19:52 #141

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
It;s about time that Christians comprehended that the Sun is God, the Light is the Sun of God. it's how the Sun can cure the blind and bring the dead back to life..

As a scientist myself I'd like to hear how the sun cures people, do they have to lay on a sunny beach or something, alongside corpses waiting to be resurrected?


''As a scientist myself'' :shemused:

it's mythology so when the Sun rests people are blind, dead, not active etc etc......and when the Sun shines....all activity flourishes, so when you can't see ie at night, you're 'blind' and the sun fixes it in the morning.

Don't take it all so literally mate, there isn't a serpent about to bite your ass :aargh:
.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2019 19:58 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 01 Aug 2019 20:35 #142

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3272
  • Likes received: 375
Frothy wrote:
Don't take it all so literally mate, there isn't a serpent about to bite your ass :aargh:

But mate it was YOU who said people get cured and the dead come back to life if left out in the sun, not me!
I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced Science and went on to work in labs, so I'd be fascinated to hear what scientific process is behind your post?..:)
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2019 20:38 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 04:58 #143

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Don't take it all so literally mate, there isn't a serpent about to bite your ass :aargh:

But mate it was YOU who said people get cured and the dead come back to life if left out in the sun, not me!
I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced Science and went on to work in labs, so I'd be fascinated to hear what scientific process is behind your post?..:)

I have't claimed to be a scientist, passing a general science exam doesn't really make you one chum, nor does working in labs, next you'll claim because you worked in hospital as a porter that you're a brain surgeon. :)

But mate the NT is a mythical tale, it doesn't mean that people were really blind or dead, it means that during nighttime people are blind without light, and are less active, not literally dead or blind you ninny, the Sun gets the ball rolling in the morning. Many historians and ancient literature experts have concluded that Jesus and the cross are related to the Sun....During the winter Solstice the Sun 'dies' (stops) for a while, then comes back to life on it annual path, it's been written about extensively.

Stop taking everything so literally you religious nutter!!

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 06:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 05:45 #144

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711
Treebeard wrote

By the way, there is absolutely no evidence Josephus was ever fooled around with

To the contrary there is lots of evidence that Josephus was fooled around with, You obviously haven't read the thread if you think otherwise,
it's even been accepted to be the case by christian scholars for hundreds of years, whom by the way, were actively searching for external evidence of Jesus, here's the evidence which you say doesn't exist www.truthbeknown.com/josephus.htm

It's a slam dunk done deal, Jesus in Josephus is dead in the water, and proof how the early christian authorities planted false records, and why? Because they knew the narrative was really horseshit.

If you knew much about history you'd know that events in the NT didn't really occur, for example Herod killing babies, A Roman census throughout the Empire that would warrant a trip to Bethlehem., the existence of a City called Nazareth in the 1st Century bc, etc etc etc etc Ad infinitum
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 05:59 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 17:55 #145

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3272
  • Likes received: 375
Frothy wrote:
But mate the NT is a mythical tale..

Whoa mate, in this tired old thread you're becoming like a repetitive mouse on a millwheel.
I started a brandnew topic a couple of days ago called "Jesus EXISTED" but nobody's dared set foot in it yet, so I'm a-calling you out boy, go there and show us what you got..:)

Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 17:57 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 18:36 #146

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711
I don't post on a thread called ''Jesus EXISTED'' just as I wouldn't post on one called ''Sherlock Homes EXISTED''.

If that's what you want to misuse the forum doing, knock yourself out chum.

This thread has shown that Jesus NEVER EXISTED with or without your silly parody thread :ownd:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 18:38 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 20:29 #147

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3272
  • Likes received: 375
Frothy wrote:
I don't post on a thread called ''Jesus EXISTED''..

Careful mate or people might think you're too chicken to go there..;)

Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 20:29 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 20:39 #148

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711
...anyway back on TOPIC :)

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 20:50 #149

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3272
  • Likes received: 375
Frothy wrote:
...anyway back on TOPIC

Yawn.....I've told you and others before mate, tell us in YOUR OWN WORDS what you're trying to say instead of shunting us off to waffling vids to do your talking for you, haven't you got minds of your own?..:)
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 20:51 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 21:01 #150

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711
ugh
in YOUR OWN WORDS

Says the gink who is constantly quoting NT scripture all over the forum. anyway, back ON TOPIC....

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 21:02 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 21:36 #151

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3272
  • Likes received: 375
Frothy wrote:
Says the gink who is constantly quoting NT scripture all over the forum. anyway..

But Charlie, my quotes are short, sharp and hard-hitting like full metal jacketed rounds, not long and waffly..:)
As a great prophet once said-

"This is this! THIS IS THIS!"
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 21:36 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 21:49 #152

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711
I'm not expecting you to reply to my posts or even watch the videos that I post, now off you pop to your pro Jesus thread Jackson. this thread is about the fact the such a person never existed, toodle pip.

Anyway BACK ON TOPIC:

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 22:32 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 22:37 #153

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3272
  • Likes received: 375
Frothy wrote:
..this thread is about the fact the such a person never existed..

But Charlie, this thread has run to 8 pages as you desperately try to defend that consp-theory, so we're wondering how many more pages do you need?..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 23:08 #154

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
..this thread is about the fact the such a person never existed..

But Charlie, this thread has run to 8 pages as you desperately try to defend that consp-theory, so we're wondering how many more pages do you need?..:)

Mate, if you think Jesus EXISTED you're posting on the wrong thread.

Anyway, as I keep telling you Tom-Tom BACK ON TOPIC:

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 02 Aug 2019 23:24 #155

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711



:)
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2019 23:25 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 03 Aug 2019 01:51 #156

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3272
  • Likes received: 375
Frothy wrote:
Mate, if you think Jesus EXISTED you're posting on the wrong thread..

Look at it another way Jack, my 'Jesus EXISTED' thread hasn't had a single reply, so people around internetland are chuckling thinking "Haha, no atheists dare go in there"..:)
By comparison this 'never existed' thread of yours has been under constant torpedo attack for 8 pages by me and other enlightened posters, so you ought to rename it the "Titanic thread"
..:)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 03 Aug 2019 06:50 #157

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16358
  • Likes received: 1711
Mate, instead of supporting your own thread about Jesus you;re trolling this one, simply because you don't like the facts which prove the premise...so...(sigh) for the umpteenth time Harrison.....


...BACK ON TOPIC, Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED

Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2019 07:01 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 03 Aug 2019 15:40 #158

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3272
  • Likes received: 375
Frothy wrote:
Mate, instead of supporting your own thread about Jesus you;re trolling this one, simply because you don't like the facts which prove the premise...

Atheists and nonchristians are apparently too chicken to post in my 'Jesus EXISTED' thread because they know they'll get a tremendous hammering from me, that's why they start threads like this one of yours and beg me to stay out.
As for the "facts" you present, they're not facts, most are just guesses, hunches, fake news, atheist propaganda and bare-faced lies!
For example you said there are no references to Jesus outside the Bible, which I proved wrong by posting a list of dozens of such references..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 03 Aug 2019 16:25 #159

  • Treebeard
  • Treebeard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 69
  • Likes received: 29
Frothy wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Treebeard wrote:
Frothy wrote:
What I mean by 'christian scholars' is people that were often trying their best to find a real historical Jesus but even found the comments in Joesephus' works et al to be forgeries.

Ie beyond the bible narrative and the commentated works. there is fuck all else about Jesus, outwith religious doctrine.

The entire history of the 1st Century is a testament to the life of Jesus and how much it changed our world.

That's a broad generality you got going on there, treebrand. I agree that Christianity left it's mark on history, but to say that, "The entire history of the 1st Century is a testament to the life of Jesus" is simply not true.

There's nothing about Jesus during the time of the first century when he is supposed to have been strutting his stuff, everything else comes from the authorities much later.

The fact that the genuine Josephus not only doesn't have entire chapters dedicated to Jesus, as well as other historians, but no mention of Jesus as all (ziltch) it's only later in the first century that Jesus and Christianity comes into being, so yeah the authorities swamp their populations with it,, so later mentions but of the correct time of his supposed life, or the few decades directly following the supposed crucifixion there is nothing.

You were lied to. Fact is, you're wrong on both counts, but it's not my responsibility to reinvent the wheel and spend hours refuting
the premises of modern anti-scholars. Good Luck.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jesus Christ NEVER EXISTED 03 Aug 2019 16:32 #160

  • Treebeard
  • Treebeard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 69
  • Likes received: 29
Frothy wrote:
Treebeard wrote

By the way, there is absolutely no evidence Josephus was ever fooled around with

To the contrary there is lots of evidence that Josephus was fooled around with, You obviously haven't read the thread if you think otherwise,
it's even been accepted to be the case by christian scholars for hundreds of years, whom by the way, were actively searching for external evidence of Jesus, here's the evidence which you say doesn't exist www.truthbeknown.com/josephus.htm

It's a slam dunk done deal, Jesus in Josephus is dead in the water, and proof how the early christian authorities planted false records, and why? Because they knew the narrative was really horseshit.

If you knew much about history you'd know that events in the NT didn't really occur, for example Herod killing babies, A Roman census throughout the Empire that would warrant a trip to Bethlehem., the existence of a City called Nazareth in the 1st Century bc, etc etc etc etc Ad infinitum

Not only is there zero evidence whatsoever from the earliest Josephus documents that they were ever altered, but there is significant evidence for Nazareth and for the Census of Quirinius, and archaeologists have discovered the Pilate Stone, a Pilate coin, and even Pilate's RING.
Heck, just this week they discovered a first century Christian church in Galilee.

It's up to you to care about the truth enough to explore these subjects with credible sources.
You have a long way to go. Please respect yourself enough to admit this and learn.

Good Luck.

biblicalanthropology.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-priests-of-nazareth.html
www3.telus.net/trbrooks/firstcensus.htm
www.nytimes.com/2018/11/30/world/middleeast/pontius-pilate-ring.html
www.foxnews.com/science/church-of-the-apostles-discovered-archaeologists-say
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2019 16:35 by Treebeard.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.