Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Should Boys Cry?

Should Boys Cry? 05 Sep 2019 21:10 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

In a follow on from my last video on 'balls', here we go a little bit deeper and look at how the balls insight affects 'male tropes' such as 'boys shouldn't cry'...

Apologies to my sisters on this one again as I mention the female buffer again, but not the male one... so I'll do another video on the male buffer shortly, but I'll put a nod to it here as surely some will notice... :

the female is buffered from full objectivity about the world by the balls on the inside, but the male is buffered from full subjectivity and empathy by the balls on the outside, so women, if you've ever winced and wondered 'how could he do such a thing?' - it may well be that he is unaware of the scale of sensation the 'balls on the inside' gives in such a situation.

I'll talk about it more in another video, I just mention it just now to be thorough

The other video that he mentions can be found on the YouTube channel.

I think he's made a good point about 'not that boys shouldn't cry' but rather, when boys shouldn't cry.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Should Boys Cry? 05 Sep 2019 21:15 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Girls make boys cry. :(

:gmc:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Should Boys Cry? 05 Sep 2019 21:18 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Girls make boys cry. :(

:gmc:

As I said, there are times when boys shouldn't cry, the video is only 5 minutes long.

Should Boys Cry? 05 Sep 2019 23:35 #4

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I will watch it soon.

Between my other posts here and having to batton down the hatches (or whatever the saying is), i aint got round to it yet.

A storm is a coming here, the strong winds have begun.

But first... breakfast.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 01:55 #5

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
i cry when my cats have died or have faced certain death and i had to choose to euthanise them. maybe i shouldnt.

Truth is anti-semitic

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 02:09 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
I think he's made a good point about 'not that boys shouldn't cry' but rather, when boys shouldn't cry.

I watched it, agree i guess.

Dont cry when you have to go to war or need to be strong, but its ok to cry if a loved one dies and in the right circumstances. That kind of thing.

And yeah volt ive cried over losing pets, family, and special lady friends. :emo: My 'crying' tends to be more just streaming tears rather than crying like a woman or child though... like a straight face but tears stream out.. maybe like a weeping Mary, or the schwarzer in the madonna video clip.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 02:10 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
btw i like 80s madonna.

she shoulda had more babies...Anyone got a time machine handy?

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 02:55 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
When I was about 5 years old I got chased by a basset hound, luckily it couldn't run very fast but I got really freaked out by it's short legs but big head and mouth and loud bark, it was the closest thing id' seen to a dragon. I remember running like fuck with tears running down my cheeks, it wasn't catching me but I couldn't shake it off.

I ran up our front garden path (not even thinking to shut the gate) but the front door wasn't unlocked so I was knocking like hell on it knowing the basset hound wasn't far behind. Luckily just as it appeared at the front garden my mother had opened the door, and I just ran past her yelling ''I'm being chased by a funny dog'' I ran in straight up the stairs into the toilet and locked the door.

They were asking me to come down (my mother, her friend, and my gran) they wanted to show me it was friendly, so I unlocked the toilet door and opened it slightly, they were patting the dog and looking at it's tag on the collar to see where it lived, as soon as it saw me it did some very loud barking (basset hounds have a very deep and loud bark) so I locked myself back in the toilet.

I wanted them to just open the front door and get rid of it, I was yelling down ''get rid of it'' I then got told off for being rude and my mother took it back to where it came from, They spent the next couple of weeks laughing about it.

There's a saying in Scotland I think it comes from Glasgow ''if you don't run they cant chase you'' Being chased by the basset hound was the first real life event that had made me cry, we had a bull terrier at the time, so it's not like I was scared of dogs, I remember thinking it was like a snake with a dogs head.

Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 03:07 by Frothy.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 03:08 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Neighbours dog tore up my cat a few weeks ago, then ran off with its limp body in its mouth as i gave chase...i streamed a few.

I heard the cat, but didnt have a line of sight... I thought it was fighting another cat, which happens rather often as this cat was a bit of a bitch to other cats, but very friendly to me. So didnt go help it. I couldve saved it. Eventually i realised the sounds were beyond fighting with another cat but it was 20 seconds too late, the dog got it by the throat just as i ran towards them.

The dog was being sly, it knows i chase it away and tell it off, so it didnt make one sound.. if id heard a dog, i wouldve known what was going on.

I guess that stupid dog ate it afterwards, it ran off back to its home. I could see the cat was dead by then.

Im still wondering if i should take the dog out if it ever crosses the fence again and i have a chance, its a german pointer, a hunting dog with sensory overload, its like an autistic wolf on ecstasy and cocaine.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 03:16 #10

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
sorry Novum. i keep my cats indoors now after Lucky was run over by a car they are not stressed.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 03:19 by Voltaire.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 03:39 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Voltaire, yes it was a bit shit. And I guess i feel guilty also, as i was so caught up in what i was doing i didnt go investigate asap. If it was another time perhaps i wouldve stepped out sooner even if i just thought it was a cat fight.

I wont be getting another one. They always get killed or die, usually killed by people.

Someone i met a couple months ago had his cat taken by a wedge tail eagle. I was at his place, a farm of 2000 acres or so, and saw a pair of eagles nearby, most likely a breeding pair, they even landed on the ground close to us momentarily, which ive never seen before, and ive seen alot of wedge tails.. usually theyre too afraid to go so close to people.,.and especially to land on the ground. The larger of the two had some balls. They became the topic of conversation and this guy then told me it took his cat.
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 03:43 by novum.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 03:52 #12

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
My ex-father-in-law used to trap cats with a baited box because they used his vegetable patch as a toilet, he'd then drive them off to the countryside near a farm house and let them go. It's a bit mean imo, I told him if he squirts them a few times with water from his hose pipe they won't come back but he preferred his trap and remove method.
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 03:53 by Frothy.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 03:58 #13

• novum
  • Platinum Member
The cat that the dog killed, i had relocated its mother 10km away because too many were around one time after a mouse plague.

Well it appeared back at my place heavily pregnant, it found its way back and had 3 kittens 2 days later. That cat then vanished when the kittens were 8 weeks old or so, and 2 of the 3 kittens vanished also. The last one remaining, the dog got it.

Ive read about cats returning home over many miles, there was a case in the US where one traveled down one side of the USA or something to get back home. Some cats can do it, some cant.

Once i relocated a couple of semi ferals 7km away.. the next morning they were back and wanting to be fed like nothing happened.

Around here lots of things kill cats... brown snakes, eagles, dogs and people. I think people kill most of them, with traps, baits and bullets.
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 04:04 by novum.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 04:09 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm trying to work out if Voltaire's last post is a joke or not? it sounds like the sort of thing Edmond Blackadder might say.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 04:20 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I dont think its a joke, i think he is sharing info that they do ok being inside?

Im not always home and have planned on increased time/travels abroad, so any cats i had were semi feral, outdoor cats, could fend for themselves including food, and they freak out getting closed inside, plus its not doable if one isnt home regularly.

I did stream tears years ago when the family dog that grew up alongside me when I was living with my parents died also.
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 04:36 by novum.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 04:32 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
I dont think its a joke, i think he is sharing info that they do ok being inside?

Im not always home and have planned on increased time/travels abroad, so any cats i had were semi feral, could fend for themselves including food, and they freak out getting closed inside, plus its not doable if one isnt home regularly.

I did stream tears years ago when the family dog that grew up alongside me when I was living with my parents died also.

It was the 'Lucky got run over' bit that I thought he was joking about.

Have you ever cried at a sad movie or tv show?

I nearly cried when Blake from Blake 7 was shot dead by Avon, I didn't know they were killing him off to be replaced by a different character called Tarrant, I thought that was going to be the end of it for good.I remember being pissed off for about a week until I found out what was going on.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 04:51 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:
Have you ever cried at a sad movie or tv show?

I nearly cried when Blake from Blake 7 was shot dead by Avon, I didn't know they were killing him off to be replaced by a different character called Tarrant, I thought that was going to be the end of it for good.I remember being pissed off for about a week until I found out what was going on.

Nah i wont cry over stuff like that per se, i guess i just know its bullshit.

But sometimes yes, media/film can get to me due to my own experiences, when it does, yes I admit i might do some of my own streaming sometimes ha! Not often though.

Ive cried when family members have died... my grandfather, a cousin who was younger than me and got hit by a car, thats some morbid shit.

More recently I cried while watching Madonnas power of goodbye. :facepalm:

I shouldnt admit this but Sandler and Fonzie got me couple times in Click though. :lmao: :facepalm:

Oh and cats arent very Lucky in my experience so perhaps thats why that one admittedly went over my head, im used to em getting killed even if they were named Immortal.
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 05:06 by novum.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 05:25 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I remember when I decided that I'm not putting up with anymore shit, just couldn't be bothered with idiots anymore, I was in this pub one day and saw someone was going through my bag so I confronted him with a punch, he then punched me back, I grabbed the back of his hair and banged his forehead on the edge of a wooden table about 6 times, his head was bleeding, it was like something out of Goodfellows. On my way home I got picked up by 5.0 and they took me to the station cells until the Tuesday (Monday had been a national holiday so the court was closed), so I went on Tuesday and from there I got held in remand in jail for 9 days until my solicitor made an appeal on my behalf to the high court and I got out of remand on a curfew.

None of that made me shed a tear at all, later as part of my sentence instead of going to prison I had to do a CPO, Community Payback Order, basically it's going along to see a social worker on a weekly basis and talking through the error of my ways.

I made the right noises but I didn't have the slightest remorse. they said the other guy had been in hospital two nights, what do I think about the impact of my actions? And all that shit. They were looking at my eyes which remained as dry as old bones, in fact I was trying not to laugh.

I just said what someone in jail told me to say ''oh I feel terrible. I hope the other guy is okay now. it's all my fault''.
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 05:33 by Frothy.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 05:33 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Better than letting people walk all over you, that never ends well.

You stopped before going full goodfellas though (making a corpse) , thats the part I call.... self preservation. No getting out of that one, you'd be locked in a cage.

Should Boys Cry? 06 Sep 2019 06:14 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I think boys should be somewhat encouraged to fight with each other when they're fairy young, my experience is that once you've taken a good few hard punches in your time....I was once headbutted by a doorman who broke my nose, and a few other things over the years, being punched and kicked, had my eye gouged, and whatnot, you come to realise it's not usually all that bad, you can sort of think to yourself ''you can whack me in the head mate but it's okay I'm expecting it I'm not scared of that'', Even if you lose but you had a good go, it's not that bad, it just means if you get into another fight someday, you know you won't be a pushover, you might win, a lot of fights get stopped by other people on the scene breaking it up,

There might be a day when you really need to fight, maybe someone breaks into your home or something, there's no point phoning the police. you need to attack, having the confidence from having other less important fights is only going to help your cause eh.....it's why boys need to practise fighting when they're younger.
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2019 06:15 by Frothy.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare