Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Heaven

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 10:57 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Let's just suppose that heaven does exist for the sake of argument, you get to the gates and are accepted, what do you think you'll be doing in heaven? What will be the means of your survival etc.....
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 13:32 #2

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
You're thinking in animal terms. 'Doing', 'survival'.

These things no longer apply..

Doing assumes goals and tasks which you only need to accomplish because something is incomplete or some need require satisfying.

These conditions no longer exist. Instead you get bliss and all knowing.

Anyone who's tried Zen meditation which is precisely no one in my experience will know what this feeling is.

Still, if one were bored you could probably spend a few million years observing the different planets in the universe. Then when you get bored of that wait until the universe is destroyed in a big crunch and restarts again in another big bang. You could keep yourself entertained for eternity if you had to.

If you were really bored you could reincarnate on any planet you chose but you must accept that this can sometimes be a risky strategy, because one of the conditions of incarnation is to forget what you were before.
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2019 14:41 by Truthspoon.

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 14:12 #3

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I was always a bit hesitant about heaven and reincarnation, but now you explain it this so clearly and easily, I think yeah, why not...?
If you were really bored you could reincarnate on any planet you chose but you must accept that this can sometimes be a risky strategy, because on of the conditions of incarnation is to forget what you were before
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 15:17 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
Let's just suppose that heaven does exist for the sake of argument, you get to the gates and are accepted, what do you think you'll be doing in heaven? What will be the means of your survival etc.....

Bodily death could be regarded as "the final step in human evolution", when we evolve into purely spiritual beings, so "heaven" is not a physical material place, but more of a "spiritual realm"-
"So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)

And how do we get there? That's easy, we simply have to LIKE JESUS and call ourselves a Christian-
Jesus said- "Say you're mine in front of people, and I'll say I'm yours in front of my Father" (Matt 10:32)

HOWEVER nothing is guaranteed, even Paul was man enough to say-
"My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time" (1 Cor 4:3)

The only thing that IS certain is that Christians have got a helluva better chance of making it past the "spiritual bouncer" at the pearlies than anybody else..:)

"Yeah, wot he sez"

Last Edit: 14 Oct 2019 15:23 by Ugh.

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 15:42 #5

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Live life now, forget the witchcraft.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 16:46 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon wrote:

Doing assumes goals and tasks which you only need to accomplish because something is incomplete or some need require satisfying.

Anyone who's tried Zen meditation which is precisely no one in my experience will know what this feeling is.

Still, if one were bored you could probably spend a few million years observing the different planets in the universe. Then when you get bored of that wait until the universe is destroyed in a big crunch and restarts again in another big bang. You could keep yourself entertained for eternity if you had to.

If you were really bored you could reincarnate on any planet you chose but you must accept that this can sometimes be a risky strategy, because one of the conditions of incarnation is to forget what you were before.

So being in heaven is watching things so that you don't get bored? And/or migrating to other planets. Maybe those planets have had enough reincarnated souls on them and they'll deport you to a multicarnation zone.

How do you travel between planets from heaven?

If you reincarnate onto a planet from heaven and do some sins, do you then get deported from heaven?
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2019 17:02 by Frothy.

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 17:00 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Bodily death could be regarded as "the final step in human evolution", when we evolve into purely spiritual beings, so "heaven" is not a physical material place, but more of a "spiritual realm"-
"So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable...it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.. flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor 15:42-50)

And how do we get there? That's easy, we simply have to LIKE JESUS and call ourselves a Christian-
Jesus said- "Say you're mine in front of people, and I'll say I'm yours in front of my Father" (Matt 10:32)

HOWEVER nothing is guaranteed, even Paul was man enough to say-
"My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time" (1 Cor 4:3)

The only thing that IS certain is that Christians have got a helluva better chance of making it past the "spiritual bouncer" at the pearlies than anybody else..:)

"Yeah, wot he sez"

Doesn't each religion have their own gate and doorman?

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 17:13 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Is heaven a community where all are equal?

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 17:29 #9

• Truthspoon
Lux Interior wrote:
Live life now, forget the witchcraft.

Do what you like.

I know where I'm going.

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 17:31 #10

• Truthspoon
Frothy wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

So being in heaven is watching things so that you don't get bored? And/or migrating to other planets. Maybe those planets have had enough reincarnated souls on them and they'll deport you to a multicarnation zone.

How do you travel between planets from heaven?

If you reincarnate onto a planet from heaven and do some sins, do you then get deported from heaven?

You travel with light. Not only can you go to any planet in the universe but also any time, past present or future, because at the speed of light, time stops and you exit the universe with the possibility to appear anywhere and anywhen in the universe.

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 18:46 #11

• Ugh
  • Silver Member

Frothy wrote:

Yeah but all other religions are crocks of shit because they ain't got the Son of God himself in them, spot the difference?..:)
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2019 18:47 by Ugh.

Heaven 14 Oct 2019 18:52 #12

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

All true Christians are equal regardless of colour or nationality.
But non-christians (i.e. Jesus-rejecters) are going up the spout-

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)
Last Edit: 14 Oct 2019 18:53 by Ugh.

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 04:40 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:

Frothy wrote:

Yeah but all other religions are crocks of shit because they ain't got the Son of God himself in them, spot the difference?..:)

So one can get to heaven even in a crock of shit religion ?

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 04:42 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

All true Christians are equal regardless of colour or nationality.
But non-christians (i.e. Jesus-rejecters) are going up the spout-

"Ungodly...These men blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like brute beasts, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed.." (2 Peter 2:12)

Pssst, the thread is about heaven not the route to heaven.

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 04:45 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Truthspoon
You travel with light. Not only can you go to any planet in the universe but also any time, past present or future, because at the speed of light, time stops and you exit the universe with the possibility to appear anywhere and anywhen in the universe.

So heaven isn't a place but rather a state of being/condition?
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2019 04:46 by Frothy.

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 10:29 #16

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
So one can get to heaven even in a crock of shit religion ?

Not a chance mate, I'm a-telling you that if there are going to be hindus or muslims or crackpot cultists or any other Jesus-rejecters in heaven, I swear to God I wouldn't wanna fucking go, tell us JC..:)-

"My Father’s house has many rooms..I am going there to prepare a place for you..You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”
Jesus answered- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me" (John 14:2/6)
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2019 10:32 by Ugh.

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 10:39 #17

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

The fact is, NOBODY knows what heaven is like or where it is because it's outside the scope of our human understanding-

Jesus said- "You hardly believe me when I tell you earthly things, so how would you believe me if I told you heavenly things?....
....I know where I came from and where I am going, but you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.....you are of this world, I am not of this world" (John 3:12,John 10:38,8:14,8:23)

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 11:26 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

The fact is, NOBODY knows what heaven is like or where it is because it's outside the scope of our human understanding

So if you don't know what it's like how do you know that you want to be in it?

If you don't know what it's like, then you don;t know that it's not full of ''hindus or muslims or crackpot cultists or any other Jesus-rejecters''?
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2019 11:28 by Frothy.

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 15:54 #19

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
So if you don't know what it's like how do you know that you want to be in it?
If you don't know what it's like, then you don;t know that it's not full of ''hindus or muslims or crackpot cultists or any other Jesus-rejecters''?

All we know is that heaven is the place where Jesus is; you can go to the chickenshit muslim and hindu "heavens" if you like, but include me out..:)

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 18:55 #20

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Frothster wants heaven to be the rainbow wendy house where pakis,, homos and assorted freaks can hang together and crochet their meusli.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare