Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Heaven

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 20:06 #21

• TG
  • Useless troofahs and creepy stalkers - yuck!!
Ugh wrote:
]Not a chance mate, I'm a-telling you that if there are going to be hindus or muslims or crackpot cultists or any other Jesus-rejecters in heaven, I swear to God I wouldn't wanna fucking go, tell us JC..:)

Can't you just forgive them :yerright:

There's the actual point of Christianity and then there are people like you who appear to miss it by a complete lifetime.
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 20:09 #22

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You got a YouTube video to back that up billy bullshit?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 22:29 #23

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
TG wrote:
Ugh wrote:
..I'm a-telling you that if there are going to be hindus or muslims or crackpot cultists or any other Jesus-rejecters in heaven, I swear to God I wouldn't wanna fucking go..

Can't you just forgive them :yerright:
There's the actual point of Christianity and then there are people like you who appear to miss it by a complete lifetime.

Wow mate, I'm flattered that you think I've got the power to forgive sins, but only God and Jesus can do that.
The best way for heathens to atone would be for them to abandon their chickenshit "gods" and become Christians, THAT's when God might decide to forgive them, not before..:)

PS- a heathen beeyatch in a chatroom once said she was invoking the Egyptian goddess Sekhmet to come and deal with me, so I put the kettle on but she never turned up; hey guys don't you just hate getting stood up by goddesses? (sniffle)
Mind you after seeing her pic I wouldn't have known whether to offer her a saucer of milk or tickle her chin..

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 23:15 #24

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Frothy Wrote:
How do you travel between planets from heaven?

Take the Northern line and change at Angel. ;)

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 23:35 #25

• TG
Lux Interior wrote:
You got a YouTube video to back that up billy bullshit?

Back what up you useless cunt :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: :iitm:
There is nothing wrong with being wrong and everything wrong about doing everything to avoid admitting it. Notice that virtually every response to me is trolling from morons. This forum should be called the twat-zone.

Heaven 15 Oct 2019 23:43 #26

• TG
Ugh wrote:
Wow mate, I'm flattered that you think I've got the power to forgive sins, but only God and Jesus can do that.
The best way for heathens to atone would be for them to abandon their chickenshit "gods" and become Christians, THAT's when God might decide to forgive them, not before..:)

Wow....I'm staggered that you make that statement :facepalm: :facepalm:

Matthew 18: 21-22 "Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, 'Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?' Jesus answered, 'I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.'"

Matthew 6: 14-15 "For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."
Last Edit: 15 Oct 2019 23:43 by TG.

Heaven 16 Oct 2019 01:42 #27

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
So if you don't know what it's like how do you know that you want to be in it?
If you don't know what it's like, then you don;t know that it's not full of ''hindus or muslims or crackpot cultists or any other Jesus-rejecters''?

All we know is that heaven is the place where Jesus is; you can go to the chickenshit muslim and hindu "heavens" if you like, but include me out..:)

So when you die you want to be with Jesus and anything else about the place doesn't matter....sounds a bit gay to me.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2019 01:50 by Frothy.

Heaven 16 Oct 2019 10:10 #28

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
TG wrote:
Matthew 18: 21-22 "Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, 'Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?' Jesus answered, 'I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.'"
Matthew 6: 14-15 "For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins."

Yeah that's fine if people repent and ASK to be forgiven, but most jackasses don't WANT to be forgiven and just carry on being stupid..:)

Heaven 16 Oct 2019 10:13 #29

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
So when you die you want to be with Jesus and anything else about the place doesn't matter....sounds a bit gay to me.
Mate, if there are gays and trannies and lesbos in heaven I swear to God I wouldn't wanna go..:)

Heaven 16 Oct 2019 10:50 #30

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Mate, if there are gays and trannies and lesbos in heaven I swear to God I wouldn't wanna go..:)

But surely you'd like to go with the gays and trannies and lesbos in heaven if it means you can be with Jesus?

Heaven 16 Oct 2019 11:29 #31

• TG
Ugh wrote:
TG wrote:

Yeah that's fine if people repent and ASK to be forgiven, but most jackasses don't WANT to be forgiven and just carry on being stupid..:)

Dude, YOU are supposed to be the Christian here!

www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/march/forgiving-the-unrepentant.html

"Can I forgive those who have betrayed me if they are not repentant?

If we wait for those who have hurt us to repent first, we will almost certainly wait for a long, long time. We also give ourselves a justification to stay bitter the rest of our lives.

This cannot be right. Even non-Christian organizations are emerging to show the value of forgiveness; their premise is that the greatest benefit of forgiveness accrues not to the one who is forgiven, but to the one who forgives.

One of Jesus' main teachings was that we love our enemies, pray for them, and do good to those who have hurt us. It is curious how some of us read the Gospels over and again and miss this. We may get the theology, but not the graciousness that Jesus taught and exemplified.
"

Love thy neighbour / Do unto others etc. / There but for the grace of god go I

Seems like you have some hate issues for your fellow man you need to work on.

Heaven 16 Oct 2019 21:07 #32

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
But surely you'd like to go with the gays and trannies and lesbos in heaven if it means you can be with Jesus?

You think gays trannies and lesbos are gonna be in heaven???

Last Edit: 16 Oct 2019 21:08 by Ugh.

Heaven 16 Oct 2019 21:21 #33

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
TG wrote:
Dude, YOU are supposed to be the Christian here!

www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/march/forgiving-the-unrepentant.html

There you go again, shunting us off to some other site to do your talking for you..:)
There are lots of so-called "christian" sites around, but you'd be wise not to swallow their guff or you'll go up the spout with them, so just heed Jesus's good advice-
"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10]
"Not all who call me "Lord, Lord" will enter the kingdom of heaven. Then I'll tell them plainly, I never knew you, get away from me" (Matt 7:21-23)

As a great prophet once said- "If you hang around with losers, you become a loser"- Donald Trump
And Jesus said the same thing, they had their chance..:)-
"If any place will not welcome you or listen to you, shake the dust off your feet when you leave, as a testimony against them" (Mark 6:11)
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2019 21:29 by Ugh.

Heaven 17 Oct 2019 10:29 #34

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You think gays trannies and lesbos are gonna be in heaven???

You said yourself that nobody knows what heaven is like except that it's where Jesus is, so we don't know if gays trannies and lesbos are going to be there or not, but if they are, you won't like heaven, right?
Last Edit: 17 Oct 2019 12:16 by Frothy.

Heaven 17 Oct 2019 13:25 #35

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
You said yourself that nobody knows what heaven is like except that it's where Jesus is, so we don't know if gays trannies and lesbos are going to be there or not, but if they are, you won't like heaven, right?

Mate, they'll never be able to gatecrash the pearlies or it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood"..:)

"Unrighteous are the sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, effeminate, thieves, drunks, swindlers.." (1 Cor 6:9-11)

Heaven 22 Oct 2019 05:10 #36

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Mate, they'll never be able to gatecrash the pearlies or it'd be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood"..:)

"Unrighteous are the sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, effeminate, thieves, drunks, swindlers.." (1 Cor 6:9-11)

But you said that nobody knows what heaven is like, and now you're saying stuff about what heaven is like?

Heaven 22 Oct 2019 14:36 #37

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
But you said that nobody knows what heaven is like, and now you're saying stuff about what heaven is like?

The New Testament is absolutely clear that all jesus-rejecters and pervs and thieves and religious cultists etc won't get through the pearlies.
Therefore we know heaven is a tosspot-free zone, it's not rocket science..:)

PS- as I've said before in TZ, the key requisite to stand a chance of getting there is to simply LIKE JESUS, because by "mindmelding" with him our souls will automatically home in on him like locked-on missiles and absorb into him when our bodies die just as he said-

"On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you" (John 14:20)

and the bottom line is there's NOTHING to dislike about JC, so who the hell wouldn't want to like him?
His invite is on the table-
"Whoever comes to me i'll never turn away" (John 6:37)
Last Edit: 22 Oct 2019 14:46 by Ugh.

Heaven 23 Oct 2019 03:13 #38

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
So why did you say that nobody knows what heaven is like Ugh, and now you're saying what heaven is like....it's as if you're in disagreement with yourself?

Heaven 23 Oct 2019 03:18 #39

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
So why did you say that nobody knows what heaven is like Ugh, and now you're saying what heaven is like....it's as if you're in disagreement with yourself?

I admire your guts in trying to out-debate me mate, but take my advice and-

Heaven 23 Oct 2019 03:24 #40

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm not trying to out debate you Ugh, I'm simply pointing out that one moment you say that nobody knows what heaven is like, and the next moment you're posting what heaven is like, it's as if you're having a debate with yourself about it... :dunno:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare